Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya IRC

Go down 
+2
lami
Delicious Kevin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Delicious Kevin
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Delicious Kevin

Felarya IRC Empty
PostSubject: Felarya IRC   Felarya IRC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:12 pm

As many of you know, we have an official Internet Relay Chat or IRC for short. Many of you do not go to it for various reasons, one of these reasons is that you can never seem to find the right server or channel, or so on...

Well, your prayers have been answered. Now you can enter the IRC with the click of a buttion. This link will only work if you have an IRC client installed. MIRC is free and easy to install, so go do so now if you have not already installed it.

To enter the IRC, [with mirc already installed] you may do so manually or by clicking the folowing link. Felarya's Official IRC Channel!

Once you have connected, you will automatically be transfered to the channel if you have used the above link.

You will be given a generic name unless prompted to give yourself one earlier. To change your display name please type "/nick 'Username'" and press enter. Please keep your forum name in your Display name at all times so we know who you are. If you are in an rp and you wish to use your character's name, you may do so, but kep your name in brackets so we konw it is you.

- Kevin L. Solaris
Back to top Go down
http://www.groundzeroairsoftusa.com
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

Felarya IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya IRC   Felarya IRC Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:37 am

dont we have 3 threads for this by now? just bump an old one
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

Felarya IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya IRC   Felarya IRC Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Say, can we get this stickyed or something? People keep asking me how to get on the IRC chat...
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Felarya IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya IRC   Felarya IRC Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:43 pm

I just use
felarya.noadsfree.com/irc it works everytime.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Felarya IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya IRC   Felarya IRC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:55 am

recently I've been getting something that says "This domain name expired on Nov 27 2009 12:33PM"

and I'm not sure whats going on :/
Back to top Go down
asaenvolk
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
asaenvolk

Felarya IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya IRC   Felarya IRC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:57 am

Same, not sure whats up with it, but its no longer working.
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

Felarya IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya IRC   Felarya IRC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:41 pm

The domain expired. Until Kevin renews it, you can use this Mibbit applet: http://sites.google.com/site/felaryairc/

Just type in a username and it'll connect you directly to the chatroom.

Note: Mibbit tends to be fussy when it comes to the number of people using it. If too many people are connected to a server through Mibbit, it will refuse to let anyone else connect with it. Nothing I can do about it.
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Felarya IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya IRC   Felarya IRC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:38 pm

when i log on i do not see my username, nor the text that i type, the background looks like notebook paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Felarya IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya IRC   Felarya IRC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya IRC
Page 1 of 1