Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

surviving felarya - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:46 am

rose wiped the blood off onto her hand again "no i won't be needing a bandage its fine"she says rocking from side to side "as for the neko and naga im not sure how it happened all i know is that it did" rose says now swaying more violently as she fell back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Narin noticed Rose's swaying back and forth. 'She's probably bored.' she thought to herself. "So, would you like to do something?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:57 am

rose looked up at narin a little dizzy and confused "mi...mistress?"she says to narin a little confused she then sits down smiling up at narin
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Narin was a bit confused as to why Rose called her 'Mistress.' She asked Rose, "Um, are you okay, Rose? Why'd you call me Mistress?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:20 pm

rose looks at narin a confused expression on her face and then stood up bowing to narin "mistress comands i follow"rose says seriously
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:38 pm

Narin cocked an eyebrow and let out an "Ooooookayyyyy..." Narin then thought for a minute, and decided to test and see if Rose was real about this 'mistress' business. "Alright, Rose." Narin then placed her head in front of Rose. "Get inside my mouth." Narin opened her mouth wide and moved her tongue in a 'Come in.' movement.

Last edited by The Joker on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:40 pm

rose responded by bowing "as you wish mistress" she began to walking up narin's tongue and into her mouth and then stood inside narins mouth smiling
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Narin then thought, 'Okay, maybe she is serious. Hmmm... She then said, "Lie down on my tongue."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:44 pm

rose bowed knowing what she was doing she sat on narin's tongue and then lied back on it she was stil a little confused about what was going on
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:51 pm

'...Okay, she IS serious about this whole mistress thing. This is weird. ...Well, since she's in my mouth...' She then closed her mouth and began to suck gently on Rose's body. Truth be told, she actually enjoyed Rose's taste while she was in her mouth. Now that Rose was doing this whole 'mistress' thing, she was finally able to take in Rose's flavor, and this time let an "Mmmmm..." as her tongue stroked Rose. After about three to five minutes of this, she opened her mouth, and said, "You may step out now."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:54 pm

rose bowed and as she was stepping out from narin's mouth the reality of what had happened began to settle into rose's mind as stepped out of narins mouth and onto the cave floor she turned to narin and blinked a few times before saying "huh what happened"she says nervously
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:02 pm

Narin shrugged and said, "You got me. After you did that violent swaying and fell down, you got up and started calling me 'Mistress.' You were taking the whole thing seriously, too. I was like, 'Okay, weird.', and I didn't know if you were serious about it, so I asked you to step inside my mouth, which I knew you wouldn't do, as I knew you would've just given me a weird look and all that. But you were like, 'I obey, Mistress.' and you stepped right in there. That's why you're wet."

As she dried Rose off, she asked, "Do you do that often?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:05 pm

rose held her head and then shook her head "no no i don't do that well exept for this once"she says nervously "to be honest i knew what was happening but i couldn't stop myself ah well probably nothing though"rose says smiling "one thing though while i was inside your mouth i heard what you did"rose says a little angrilly
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Narin listened as Rose explained that she had only done it that once, and that it was probably nothing. When Rose angrily stated that she had heard what she had done, Narin assumed that it was the 'Mmmmm...' she had done while she was in her mouth, and a look of shame formed on her face. "Oh...yeah. I'm sorry." the ashamed harpy said quietly as she looked away, not being able to bring herself to look at her friend after what she had done.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:15 pm

rose sighed and looked away from narin she didn't want to look at her friend rose's breathing was heavy "well this is awkward"she says looking at her feet "maybe it would be best if i....."her voice trailed off "i think i should....before something bad happens"rose says backing away a little from narin
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Narin instantly knew what Rose was talking about. "Yeah, I...I suppose you're right." A tear began to form in her eye. "I-I take that means you want me to drop you off where I last saw you, or...somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:21 pm

rose looked at her feet and then shook her head "no i'll make my own way from here were ever here is"she says weakly not realy wanting to leave she slowly walked over to the cave entrance before looking back at narin a tear rolling down her cheek
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:28 pm

Narin looked back at Rose, with tears in her eyes. "...Be careful on the way down. It's...kind of high up, so...yeah." She then turned away from Rose and stared at the wall.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:36 pm

tears streamed down rose's face as she looked at narin "i'll be carefull.........it's for the best we'd only end up........you know"she says sighing as she walks towards the edge of the cliff and looked down one wrong move here could end her life she sighed and looked for the easiest way down sadly she looked again at the wall "its not that i hate you it's just........i want to stay off the menu"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:04 am

Narin wiped the tears from her eyes, but to no avail, as tears still streamed down her face. As Rose said she just wanted to stay off the menu, Narin replied with, "...I know. I understand. Besides, you're better off without me, anyway." She then moved to her nest, and lied down in it, facing away from Rose. "The one shot I have at a friend, and I blew it." she sobbed quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:12 am

rose sighed she sat down where she was she looked curiously at narin "well i guess maybe, i don't blame you and i still want to be friends and im going to stay with you for a while but i don't want to seem too dependent on you all the time i can look after myself" rose says smiling and aproaches narin cautiously "maybe if i just set up a tent outside your cave and then i can live there"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:26 pm

Narin's ears perked as she heard Rose say that she'd stay for awhile, but that she didn't want to seem too dependent on her, because she could take care of herself. "O..of course. I never thought you couldn't take of yourself." She sniffed as she wiped her eyes, thankful that the waterworks had stopped. She slowly sat up, and looked at Rose, who stated that she could probably get a tent and live outside her cave. "I see. Do you have supplies to make one, or do you need supplies?" She noticed that Rose was keeping her distance away from her.

She sighed to herself, knowing that this was the way things were going to be for a looooong time. Of course, she knew that she had no one to blame but herself.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:32 pm

rose sighed and looked in her backpack of course she had the spplies to make a tent she looked at narin and nodded "yeah i have most of the supplies with me"she says as she emptys her bag begining to erect a small tent of course small to narin but in reality it was big enough for her and four other people she then went inside the tent and set down what remained her sleeping bag wich wasn't much. when she finnly exited the tent she looked at narin and smiled weakly as she set some stones in a circle on the floor and placed all the flamable but not edible items into the middle of the stones then she speaks up to narin "you know you are going to have to start eating live food sooner or later"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:40 pm

"Ah, good." Narin watched her set up her tent and place the rocks in formation. When Rose said that she eventually would have to start eating live food, she asked, "And why do you say that?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:45 pm

rose shrugged and looked at narin "there are more things alive than there dead and it can't be healthy just eating dead food all the time and I'd hate to see you unhealthy" he says smiling "after all its only natural that you would soon begin to eat live food everyone does everyone eats food that isn't alive and food that is alive I've had my fair share of eating live food but I'd rather not go into detail about that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving felarya
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next