Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving the dangers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

surviving the dangers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:11 pm

(Okey dokey.)

"Thank you." he said, now walking towards the direction that Verira pointed to.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:58 am

when rose and arin had been put on the floor the girls had made no attempt to help baras and just sat shaking from fear as they hugged each sashal went to walk with baras smiling as she did she took his hand in hers

Last edited by schoolhater on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:09 am

As Baras continued walking, he noticed Sashal coming up to him, smiling at him. He was suprised when Sashal took her hand in his, but he realized that Shasal probably maybe in the slightest tiny bit grew a crush on him. He returned her smile, and kissed her hand. "Don't you worry about a thing, Sashal. I'm gonna roast these duikers into a delicacy that even the Guardians would find delicious, and I'm gonna get your friends out of this mess, or my name ain't Baras McSteven."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:17 am

sashal blushed as baras kissed her hand she continued walking and holding bara's hand blushing she looked at him "of course you will thats good i just hope we don't end up as dessert i'd realy hae to die a virgin so before i die im going o find a man and then lose my virginity then atleast i can die happy"she says nervously
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:23 am

"Well, if she does try to eat us for dessert, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve." said Baras, tapping his gauntlet lightly.

When Sashal mentioned wanting to lose her virginity, Baras responded with "Well, everyone has something they want to do before they die." He then thought to himself, 'Is she coming on to me?'
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:44 am

sashal blushed again and looked at baras's gauntlet "cool impressive"she says not ealy looking at it she blushed bright red and then says "well um im not gonna die a virgin i know that or at least i hope not"she says smiling to herslf while watching the ground as they walked along she still held bara's hand as they walked she heard a stream nearby "i think i hee water"she says smiling
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:56 am

Baras looked to see that they were indeed close to the stream. "Ah, looks like we're here." He then took the plastic bag with the shrunken duikers out of the bag with his free hand, and gave Sashal's hand one last kiss before letting go, and pulling out a knife. "Anyway, got to get these duikers ready." With that being said, he began to prepare the duikers for cooking (you know, gutting, removing fur from skin, and removing parts of the leg that look too thin to consider having any meat on them).
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:02 am

sashal smiled and blushed as she watched baras prepare the duikers over his shoulder she used the opportunity to wash mud off her arms legs and face she smiled and sat down next to baras watching him closly while smiling and blushing "so what can you do with that thing"she says pointing at baras's gauntlet
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:11 am

"Well..." he said, as he continued to prepare the duikers, "...this gaunlet's an invention of my own design. I can break down something's atomic structure and store it in this gauntlet, and if I need a certain item, I can materialize it with the atoms I absorbed earlier. I can also teleport as you saw me do earlier. I tried using time/space manipulative technology in this gauntlet once, but it was glitchy, and when I used it, it brought me here." He sighed for a moment, then asked Sashal. "So what are you and your friends doing out here in the Felaryan jungle? Kinda dangerous, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:14 am

sashal nodded as she listened to baras explanation and then took a few minutes on his question before saying "we came here for um well something we just i don't know we just found ourselves here one minute were camping in some woods next minute were here we noticed something was wrong when we noticed the tree tree's were much larger than were we came from"she says siging at the end
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:28 am

Baras listened to her explanation, and replied, "Yeah, I know. That's Felarya for ya, taking innocent people and throwing them into this voracious world." As he finished preparing the duikers, he put them back in the plastic bag, washed his hands with soap he had materialized, and stood up, offering Sashal a hand. "You ready to head back?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:30 am

sashal nodded and then found herself blushing as baras offered her his hand she gladly took it she looked at the bag with the duikers in and smiled she nodded saying "ok lets go"she says nervously she realy didn't like the naga.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:39 am

Baras put the shrunken duikers in his pocket, and seeing the unease in her voice, Baras replied, "Don't worry. The sooner I get this meal cooked, the sooner you and your friends can make like a banana and split." As they kept walking, Baras kept a hold of Sashal's hand.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:42 am

sashal nodded blushing and smiled then she realised she had no idea what a bannana was she looked a little confused when she asked "what's a banana"she says smiling nervously she was just glad that baras was there and holding her hand
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:52 am

Baras then realized that Sashal probably never heard of fruits from Earth, and temporarily let go of her hand to press a button on his gauntlet, and materialized a yellow, crescent-shaped fruit. "This is a banana. Has a tab at the top for you to pull on and enjoy the delicious white meat inside." he said, peeling back the banana, giving it to Sashal, and holding her hand again. "Where I'm from, we serve these bananas with a desert called 'ice cream', and we call it a banana split. Get it? Banana? Split?" he asked, hoping Sashal would get what he had said about making like a banana and splitting.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:55 am

sahsal was curious about the stange object baras had handed her "hmm white meat i gotta try this"she says smiling and then thought "oh i get it banana split"she says taking a bite from the banna she enjoyed its taste and smiled she ate it all down but then she started to eat the skin as well..
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:19 am

Baras smiled as Sashal ate the banana, but then he saw her eating the skin. "Just so you know, most people don't eat the skin. Of course, if you enjoy the skin, then by all means, eat it." he said with a smile, kissing her hand again.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:21 am

sashal smiled and spat out the skin "puh didn't like the taste anyway" then she had a more serious thought as baras kissed her hand 'is he coming on to me' she pondered this blushing as they continued there walk back "why do you keep kissing my hand".
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:38 am

"Well...when you were holding my hand, I was assuming you were coming onto me. If that wasn't the case, I apologize." He let go of her hand and kept his behind his back, assuming that she was irritated at his assumption.

Last edited by The Joker on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:42 am

sashal was suprised by bara's answer she coninued walking blushing as she did "i was coming onto.....i mean no um i was just um scared thats all"she says smiling nervously as she did she was embarrased now.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:45 am

"Hmmm...what was that you were saying before you corrected it? Eh, probably just a slip of your tongue, I guess. ...But just in case it wasn't..." Baras then leaned and kissed Sashal on the cheek before continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:49 am

sahsal blushed when she realised what she had done and bluhed deeper as baras kissed her cheek she giggles holding a hand to her mouth as she did "i guess um well no it wasn't a slip of the tongue i guess not i realy like you" she says blushing bright red.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:02 am

Baras smiled as he watched Sashal blush. "You know..." he said, taking his hand in hers again, "I've grown to like you as well." With that said, he drew his face near hers, and gave her a kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:11 am

sashal smiled as baras said that he liked her she blushed and smiled she was taken aback when baras suddenly kissed her lips she smiled returned he kiss and held it there for a few minutes untill she pulled away blushing she then continued walking back to verira
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:26 am

Baras was a little surprised that Sashal returned his kiss, but he was glad that she did. After a few minutes of holding the kiss, he felt Shasal break away from it, and walk towards Verira. He just sighed happily and said, "Yeah, we should hurry and head back to the others."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving the dangers   surviving the dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving the dangers
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next