Stumbling Skyward

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Baras listened as Grip talked about how he met Kenja, and the things that they did together. "Wow, that sounds cool, looking for treasure and all that stuff."

When Grip asked about how he built the 'fortress', Baras simply replied, "Well, the cabin itself isn't anything special, just wood and glass for the windows. Underneath the cabin, on the other hand, is a completely different story. You see, this gauntlet I created allows me to absorb the atomic structure of just about anything and store it into my gauntlet as pure energy. When I need something later on, I just take out the energy I stored before, and rearrange the atoms to make the item I need.

With that said, I merely absorbed the earth below, which left a rectangular pattern. Then I just materialized different things like an oven, a refridgerator, a sink, a toilet, and the rotors to lift them up, and I built the cabin right above it. Of course, I didn't want a predator destroying the place I built, so I activated a force field that would allow the DNA of humans, nekos, and tinies while keeping other beings like nagas, dridders, and fairies out. But anyway, that's a pretty nice sphere you travel in. What's it do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:59 pm

,mean whille...
"i you sure we are in the right place" "yes"
"what the the bandits" said as debris came toward.
"they are going to pay for that, noone messases with the blacko bandits, nothing!"

info
the blacko bandits are extrremmly powerfull having have large numbers and powerfull weapons.
they ride on vicious. beasts. some weapons they use are put on tamed kensha beasts.(well not really too tame.) they are very hard to stop. but electro is a menace to them. and also the trio called, blade, techno and agileo.

blade is a black blademaster. techno, techno is a master of technology. and agileo is very good at taking down powerfull creatures without using much at all. he once said to escape from inside a giant naga without teleportation, he just used his knife to slit it's throught while slideing down, and did some other things to make sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:37 pm

"Well, the sphere is pretty much home. It's small inside, but I don't ask for much. Of course, I wouldn't make Fenja carry that around just for me. There are more than a few...interesting weapons I've built into it. It's nice to be able to zap preds from the comfort of your own home...." said Grip, with a thin smile.

"But I mostly appreciate it as a place to keep my books. I have plenty of them, from Felarya and my homeplanet. I'm a bit of a lore buff. But it does come in handy in such an...unpredictable world as this one."

"But of course, you don't seem to have any trouble surviving. I have a few gadgets...but your mastery of transportation and this...materialisation of what you need is more than impressive."

He turned to Chris. "So. Just how new are you? You made it here, which is impressive..."

He paused a moment.

"And how is the fairy in here, if this thing blocks out preds?"

Last edited by Jętte_Troll on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:24 am

Aleena scowled she took a glance at grip and scowled "well he kidnapped me"she says pointing to baras "then he talked him into freeing me"she says and points at chris "then we were getting it on when we were interupted by you and your giant friend also those mages"she says scowling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 am

"Ugghh...I did NOT kidnap you!! I was merely keeping you from being eaten or killed by fairy hunters while trying to protect Chris!! I mean, do the words 'safety precaution' mean ANYTHING to you, fairy?! I mean, seriously, I was trying to protect a defenseless human against a world of voracious beings who make a snack out of anyone!! Besides, your kind has been known to pull pranks on humans. How was I supposed to know you weren't going to try something?!

Oh, and FYI, I was going to let you out before Chris brought it up. On another note, if you're so upset about us interrupting your sex time, why don't you take Chris into the forest to finish what you started?! Anyway, I'm through arguing with you over this matter." he said, turning back to Grip.

Hearing what he had said about the fairy passing through the force field, Baras then said, "Oh! That reminds me..." He then opened up a holographic screen from his gauntlet, and after making a few changes, closed it. "There we go! Kenja should be able to pass through the force field without any problems. Another property of that force field is that I can allow the DNA of a predator if they're proven trustworthy."

Just then, the timer went off, signifying the pizza was done. "Ah, good! Pizza's ready!" He opened up the oven, took out the pizza with his gauntleted hand, and placed it on the oven top. He then materialized a pizza slicer, and cut the enormous pizza into a considerable amount of slices. He took two pizza slices and placed it on a paper plate, and offered it to Grip, saying, "Here you go! One slice of delicious pepperoni pizza! And help yourself to how many slices you want! There's plenty to go around!" He then grabbed a slice himself, and began to chew into the homemade Italian dish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:03 am

Angella scowled walking out of the door and slammed it behind her she stormed over and sat down near to were kenja was "hello again"she says smiling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:25 pm

Fenja pushed the wet hair out of her face, being up to the neck in the pool. She moved over to the side, looking at the fairy.

"Heya! You friends with the guy from the forcefield cabin?"

Grip ate the pizza slowly and carefully as it was still hot. This pizza stuff was rather good. He recalled having something similar back home...well, the whole idea was good whatever it was called.

"Thanks for changing the forcefield. Kenja is too big to come into the cabin, but at least she'll be able to see and avoid it, rather than an invisible forcefield."

He looked outside to see the sun was going down. He was glad they had stumbled upon such a remarkable place to camp.

Last edited by Jętte_Troll on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Angella smiled and looked at kenja happily "well no im not friends with him why should be friends with him he's horrible and anyway why do you want to know anyway"Angella says sweetly to kenja smiling as she moved her feet about a little nervously from time to time her wings moved a little
Back to top Go down
View user profile
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:42 pm

mean while.
"i can't get my mount pas this force feild" said one of the blacko bandits." trying to ram through.
"hmmmmm......., mabye i can shut it off" said another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:42 pm

mean while.
"i can't get my mount pas this force feild" said one of the blacko bandits." trying to ram through.
"hmmmmm......., mabye i can shut it off" said another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:47 pm

back at the cabin.
"electro really needs help with his aim" said latro.
"he need's to achive eace of mind" said eletran.
"could you help him with it." said latro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:47 am

Verira

------------------------------

further inside the forest, Verira was waking up from a digestion nap. She yawned and looked around a little, she the took a deep breath through her nose. She smelled a huge gathering of all sort of races nearby. "He he, it looks like i'm having a great dinner today" Verira then started making her way towards the crowd, humming a happy little melody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Tigataga
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:22 am

(( Hey guys, will be back home tonight, just got 5 minutes on a mate's computer. Have i missed much? ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:23 am

((yeah))

Angella smiled she went back into the house grabbed chris and took him to a bush outside "now where were we"she says in a seductive voice she then leans forward and gives chris a kiss smiling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:40 am

As Verira got closer to the smell of food, she heard some noises from a bush only a few feet from her. 'those sound are really familiar, and if it is what i think it is, i better not disturb' She thought to herself with a smile. When Verira saw the cabin she giggled. 'how cute' She thought and moved closer.

Verira was flailed forward, as she hit the forcefield. "OOOW" She yelled and looked to see what she had hit. When she saw that the bit of her lying on the forcefield was floating in midair, she let out a huge scream. "What the hell is this?"
Back to top Go down
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:43 am

Grip watched as Chris walked outside with the fairy. This guy was here on his first day and he was already doing a fairy. He was either the stupidest or smartest person Grip had ever known. He was still trying to decide that in his head.

Grip jumped as he heard something fall onto the forcefield. He looked out the window to see a giant naga spread on top of the forcefield, looking rather pissed.

By this time, Fenja had put all her clothes and gear back on. She then saw a huge naga throw itself onto the forcefield. She walked over to the cabin and offered a hand.

"Yeah, that thing got me too, the first time. You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:07 am

"what's going on here?" Verira yelled so everyone would hear her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Seeing the naga sprawled on the force field, yelling in confusion, he went outside and said, "Sorry, sorry! Force field I made for security reasons. Anyway, it doesn't have any magnectic properties or anything, it's more like an invisible rock, so you can just slither off it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:05 pm

"why don't you make it visible then, someone could get hurt you know" Verira scowled at Baras. "and why are there so many sentient beings here?"
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:51 pm

suddenly at the cabin.
"huh nother predator break" said latro after the screen flashed yet again.
"let's take a look" he said.
"oh it's just the...BLACKO BANDITS!" he shouted.
"i've got to warn baras."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:27 am

Baras just shrugged and said, "Can do. Usually, I just keep it invisible since I'm the only one who really uses it, but since there's you and Fenja here..." He pressed the buttons on the gauntlet, giving the dome force field a royal blue color. "There we go. That better? Anyway, the people here are my guests. If you want to know why they're here, you'll have to ask them. Anyhow, care for a slice of pepperoni pizza? I can enlarge it for you if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:56 am

"you should keep it visible at all times, you could get killed tripping over it" Verira said, then she looked at baras in confusion "A slice of what?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:11 am

Baras edited the force field so that Verira could pass through freely, then ran back inside his cabin, and came back out with a slice of the pepperoni pizza and a paper plate so that it wouldn't get dirty. He then set it on the ground and looked at his screen on his gauntlet, saying to himself, "Hmm...ah!! Here we go! The size-change laser!" He then pressed a button, and a laser shot out of his gauntlet, enlarging the pizza and the paper plate. Once it was at a reasonable size for the naga, the laser then retracted back into his gauntlet.

"There you go! One slice of pepperoni pizza! Go on, try it out! And don't worry about the force field, you can go through it now." Baras said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:36 pm

latro came up to baras
"baras, the blacko bandits have got here" said latro
"we better get ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Grip was a bit warey. While not all predators were evil, quite a few of them were very cunning. What was a naga doing here anyways?

Then he heard one of the mages mention bandits. At first he thought that to be ridiculous. Bandits...here? Then he realized that if there actually were bandits, they would have to be pretty damn tough to have made it here. He sat up, alert, waiting to see what Baras would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: