Stumbling Skyward

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:59 am

Aleena smiled swallowing the neko in her mouth she looked down at the blond neko in her hand and kept a firm grip on her as she swallowed down another neko.

A dark haired neko was standing alone in between the two predators nervously the girl was too scared to move and her name was clover she swallowed nervously seeing her friends eaten before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:10 am

(guys i said it before, DON'T rush ahead of me like this plzzz. It's pretty hard to keep up, if you write three freaking pages without me sobsob )

Verira woke up from a small nap she had taken after eating the giant elf. She rubbed her eyes and yawned while stretching. It took a little while for her sleepy eyes to see that Fenja and Aleena wasn't here but grip was still here so they couldn't have left for good. "Hey grip where did Fenja and Aleena go?" She looked closely at him and the pile of clothes next to him. "why are you naked?" She said with a huge grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snicer.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:01 am

Clover looked around herself timidly she smiled picking up another neko she ran with her throwing her over fenja's leg to land perfectly on the other side but it didn't do her much help as aleena just lifted her back with the rest of group angella sighed she ran over to fenja's leg jumping up and trying to climb over fenja's leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:03 am

"I assume they went to do...predator stuff." he said. "And you're naked too. So stop asking questions."

-----

Fenja slurped the neko into her mouth, tasted her before swallowing. A long haired fair neko was plucked off the ground, from where Clover had taken her and dropped flailing into her mouth. She swallowed again. She saw too nekos in front of her. A very curvy, tasty one with orange braided hair and another with darker green hair. The second one did her best to avoid her hands while the other was too slow.

Fenja grinned as she pushed this neko towards her. She only had two to deal with so she was going to have fun. She would bring the other back as a snack for the little preds. For now, she giggled as she shoved the last neko into her womanhood, pushing and pulling her in and out. The neko was hysterical. Eventually Fenja picked her up and dropped her head first into her mouth.

Inside her stomach, Dier and the other two nekos huddled and struggled in the cramped space. Fenja wouldn't get down to digesting until later, so they had an uncomfortable while riding around in the tiny moist prison.

The other neko surprised Fenja by rushing her, trying to dig her claws into her leg. Fenja neatly snatched her.

"Mmm. Feisty one. I think I'll keep you for my friends." She saw Aleena had two neko's left and waited for her to pick one to take back and then eat the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:08 am

Clover screamed trying to get over fenja's leg with no succes she fell back onto her butt looking up timidly at fenja and aleena she sighed and decided not to try and escape seeing as how it was near impossible.

The blond haired neko screamed as aleena tossed her into her mouth swallowing the neko down the second neko dodged her hands but not her feet aleena picked the neko up between her toes and slurped the neko up into her mouth leaving it open the neko made many atempts to escape but aleena moved her tongue to block the neko off before she swallowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:15 am

Fenja clutched her neko in her hands. "That's the only one left." she said, pointing to Clover. "So we take her and this one back for the slug girl and naga?" Fenja was very happy to have three squirming neko's in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:19 am

Aleena smiled "sure i know they would be very happy with the nekos"she says looking down at the struggling neko's clover kicked her free legs "no let me go"she says desperatly.

"if we let you go how are we supposed to feed serena"Aleena asks with a small smile.

"no let me go i don't care just let me go"

"if we let you go we'd have to let other food go"

"i'm not asking you to let everyone go i'm just asking for you to let me go"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:25 am

"Now, that's not fair." said Fenja. "If it was just Serena we might let you go. But we have Newt too. We can't feed just one of them and we each have one neko. That would be mean to the other one. You did pretty good, but still not fast enough to outrun a predator. So just deal with it that you're on the menu tonight."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:29 am

Clover struggled kicking her legs wildly "no you let me go then i might see that i'm on the menu"she shouts aloud trying to get free of fenja Aleena smiled shaking her head "can't do that we have to feed serena so like it or not your on the menu"she says clodly while clover continued kicking her legs."it's not fair i..i don't deserve this"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:33 am

Fenja started to walk back with the other neko who was starting to whine now.

"You can't eat me! I'm the leader of this tribe!"

"I just ate your tribe. That doesn't matter. Get over your ego. You are food."

She winked at Clover. "Who deserves what? You just got unlucky today. Don't worry, I'm sure Serena will appreciate you. You look pretty tasty"

(Sorry Reptilian about the speed, but we tend to be on at similar times. This is sort of the thread that I pay the most attention to as well...we won't ever move it beyond where Verira is, though. This is just Fenja and Aleena on their own.)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:16 am

(i don't really care what you do while i'm not here, please just keep it at a one page distance^^)

Verira laughed loudly at grips comment. "yeah but i'm always naked, unlike you humans who keeps dressed most of the time" She says with a giggle knowing she got him cornered.

Last edited by Reptillian on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:18 am

"Hey, I'd say, but there are other people's integrity involved." he said grinning. He tried to change to subject. "Is the uh...elf...satisfying?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:39 am

Verira looked at her tail-stomach, that had stopped moving. "yeah, first time i had giant elf and i must say that i'm pleasently surprised and this much food is gonna keep me going for maybe two or three days" She sayd with a huge smirk on her face. "now. Let's get back to why you're naked out here in the open" Her smirk getting even bigger.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:10 pm

"i can die happy now"clover says sarcasticly she'd stopped struggling by now she would need all her energy for if she was going to escape from the naga.Aleena smiled walking next to fenja "and don't worry i'm sure it won't oh wait serena makes it painless for her friends not her meals at least i think so anyway"aleena says smiling looking at the grumpy clover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:12 pm

"I'm with a fairy and a Jotun. It's a surprise I'm not naked all the time" he said sarcastically.

--------

The neko in Fenja's hand kept pounding, half crying and half yelling.

"I am Kess the Leader! You have to let me go."

"You just look like food." said Fenja. "The slug girl will probably enjoy you. You've got a nice body."

"Please, I'm not slug food!" she begged.

"Why can't you be more like the other neko?" asked Fenja. "She's being good food. This is all just the circle of life. Food is an important job."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:18 pm

"how is being food a good job?"Clover asks curiously half wanting to know the answer and half dreading it still she waited and a small smile came onto her face.

"well..it's..it keeps us fed"Aleena says after a few moments of thinking looking down at clover smiling she stroked clovers head gently "anyway were almost there now"

"oh gee i am so happy"

"ey now no need to be so sarcastic now is there?"

"yes anyway kess how you doing"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:22 pm

"Shut up!" shouted Kess. "You're just giving up! Why didn't you see that two predators were right on top of us! This is your fault!" she said, trying to shift the blame. She looked down at Fenja's belly and saw the struggles of the nekos inside. This led to more panic, which was wearing her out quickly.

"Ok." said Fenja. "We're at the edge. Um...we should try and get Newt and Serena somewhere away from Grip and Angella before we show them the treats. Just to be courteous."

"I'm not a treat!" screamed Kess.

Fenja licked her. "You sure taste like one."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Aleena nodded "sure i'll go and get them now i'm sure they'll be very pleased with there meals we may have to help newt in case her treat tries to hurt her"Angella says smiling she moves over to the sphere "borrowing these two"she says to angella who nods happily.Aleena picks newt and serena up moving over to fenja again her palm out stretched so the two girls could sit easily she sat down closing putting her legs out infront of her "so newt serena fenja and i have a treat for you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Fenja had taken some grass and tied Kess up to prevent her from clawing Newt. She still flopped around on the ground with terror in her eyes.

"See, if you were nice we might have given you to the naga" she said. "Slug girls digest slow and noisy. Pretty slimey too. Speaking of which, it's dinner time!" She held the two nekos in each hand.

"We got you these." she said. "This one is for you Newt, and this one's for you Serena."

Serena grinned, happy she was eating like a proper predator. Kess's eyes widened and brimmed with tears as she flopped helplessly.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:42 pm

Clover looked at serena sighing "i'm not giving up the naga's only small i highly doubt eating me is a feat she could acomplish but ah well as um this person said circle of life and no chance of escape now"she says glumly.

Aleena smiled placing the two girls onto the ground "you two have fun and play nice with your food" She says smiling

"she's a bit big i can't unhinge m jaw i'm not a naga"Newt says eyeing kess as she flopped about helplessyly she moved slowly over to her and aleena sighed pushing kess towards her.

Clover gave serena a small smile she didn't blame the naga for eating her it was in the naga's nature but she didn't like the thought of being her food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:45 pm

"Yeah." said Fenja. "But you're a sluggirl, right? You should be flexible enough to swallow her. And she does look tasty."

"No, no, no!" screamed Kess.

Serena coiled around Clover, holding her tight.

"Hi!" she said cheerfully. "I'm Serena. Thanks for being dinner, I haven't eaten in a long time."

Last edited by Jętte_Troll on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:53 pm

"um...your welcome i'm clover"Clover says smiling she moves around in serena's coils testing to see if there was a chance that serena wasn't strong and that she would be able to escape "i don't suppose i could convince you to let me go"

Newt smiled "sure i could manage that i think"she says grabbing kess shoulders and stuffing her head in her mout newt swallow kess swallowing down to her legs were newt licked at kess's legs.

(( I asume you ment fenja there and we should probably wait for reptillian so i'm mostly gonna post now on the hell and the camping trip rps))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Kess kicked her legs, the rope that had bound her breaking. She flailed wildly with her arms to try and push herself back out again, but had no sucess. She screamed as slime began to cover her.

"No, no pleeeease let me go!" she yelped.

"Well then, I couldn't eat you, could I?" said Serena cheerfully. "I'm pretty hungry. Being eatens not that bad I've had it happen a few times. A friend of mine was even digested and she's alright today." Serena giggled as Clover tried to get out of her coils. She ducked under her own coils and playfully took clover's feet in her mouth. She licked and massaged them, then drew Clover in further, smoothly sliding up her legs. Since this was someone she wasn't going to meet again, she couldn't resist tasting her womanhood, moving her tongue deep, her hands keeping Clover steady.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Newt gasped if she kept struggling like that she would possibly get away so newt decided to wait no longer tilting her head upwards she let gravity pull at kess legs they went sliding down her throat easily and newt smiled letting out a small burp as she happily patted her stomach.

Clover trembled panicking now but couldn't help blushing as serena licked her womanhood she tried now desperatly to get away from serena but she relised that escape would be quite impossible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Kess screamed as she fell into the slimey stomach. She cried and hit the lining but only managed to get her hands sticky.

"Look, you ate me, please let me out now!" she said, huddled into the very cramped space. She hated small spaces like this. She kicked as much as she could.

---

Serena licked Clover for some time. She then pinned Clover's arms and slowly sucked her in further, making it slow to enjoy every bit of the meal. She then got to Clover's breasts and stopped to run her tongue over them. Clover's face was just inside her mouth, giving her a last glimpse of the world outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: