Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
The Joker
Tigataga
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:05 pm

"hmm i guess your right"Aleena says picking grip in her other hand while holding angella in the other a small teasing grin apearing on her face "grip's right though fenja i suppose we could put the elf down we could always play catch the human instead"she says cheekily looking to grip "that ok with you grip?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:15 pm

"Well, doesn't me being in one piece matter?" said Grip dryly.

"Yeah." agreed Fenja. "Don't break him I don't think he's very repairable. Drop the elf and come shrink over here." she said, pointing to her breasts while grinning. You can bring Grip if you want, but I don't want that bitch hanging around him."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Verira got up, she moved next to Aleena and placed her arm over Fenja's arm resting on Aleenas shoulder. "oh come on Fenja, if he's ok with it, then i'm in" She said and giggled.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:18 pm

"you'd be in one piece if we did catch you although if we dropped you i believe you would be in trouble"Aleena says smiling as she drops angella into the sphere landing her ontop newt and serena.Aleena smiled placing grip upon fenja's breats before she shrunk herself down to human size and stood atop fenja's breast "any particular reason you want me on your breast?"she asks smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:24 pm

"Just so we can talk better." said Fenja. "That and I'm a dirty pervert." She gently nudged the two of them and laughed as they fell between her breasts, on top of each other.

"You two are so cute." she giggled.

"Thanks" muttered Grip, leaning back. "Going to try to hook me up with a fairy now?"

"She's nicer than the elf." pointed out Fenja.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:28 pm

"she's got a point"Aleena says smiling she looked around her feeling the squashed soft space that was inbetween fenja's breasts she smiled moving her hands onto fenja's breasts trying to push herself out from fenja's breasts "you realy are a pervert fenja but i guess we can get some sleep for now"

Angella sighed "sorry serena sorry newt"she says crawling off serena and newt crawling back to were she slept laying down and crying herself to sleep she considered actually running away.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Verira sighed loudly as she moved infront of Fenja and lowered her head down to her breasts. "Why am i the only one that doesn't have any fun" She said and poked the sides Fenja's breasts, squeesing them together around Aleena and Grip.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:44 pm

"Er. Gerrof." muttered Grip to Veriria as he was squashed into Aleena. He moved himself upwards a bit. He was tired and he put his arms around Aleena, holding her close as he tried to close his eyes.

"Goway naga..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Aleena blushed a little as grip put his arms around her she smiled kissing his cheek resting her head against grip's chest she yawned closing her eyes and within a few momentts aleena was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:46 pm

Grip fell asleep fast as well. He was upset a bit that they predators seemed to enjoy torturing Angella so much - but he didn't feel as bad as he used to. Aleena could be...agressive, but at least she was open about it. He held her tightly and fell asleep. Fenja watched him, smiling, then nodded off herself. In her stomach, the three neko's huddled together in fear as the digestive juices started pouring in. Fenja put a hand on her stomach and rubbed it as it gurgled, smiling in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Verira rose to her full height and sighed lightly. "awww, right when i'm ready to join the fun, they all go to sleep" She said and sighed again. "hmmm" She said and looked around. "well, i might as well gather some suplies for the hunting practice tommorow" With that last sentence, she went into the forest.

it was a while before Verira came back to the others, she had brought a giant pile of vines, sticks, and everything else that might be used to make traps. She put it down next to the sphere and then she too went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Grip awoke the next morning and yawned. He looked up and saw Fenja was still asleep. He looked beside him and saw Aleena still sleeping. He brushed her hair gently and waited for her to wake up.

Serena on the other hand was up quickly and looking out the window to see if Verira was awake. The digested neko inside of her gave her alot of energy and she wanted to get started right away.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:47 am

Aleena awoke feeling that grip was brushing her hair she giggled a little turning to face him "um morning sleep well i did we can have a good game of cath this moning using you grip"she says giggling slightly.

Angella awoke slowly sitting up she looked at seena nervously "um morning serena i see your awake and full of energy that meal o yours must have given you energy"she says thinking back to last night "something.hapened last night that i can't tell you about"

Net meanwhile kept on sleeping kess's struggles having not yet died down and this mad newt smile rubbing her stomach as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:54 am

Kess cried and weakly struggled. She was sure Clover was dead and happy now. Why did she have to be eaten by a slow digesting slug girl? She couldn't even tell how much she was digested, slime coating her and preventing her from moving around. The pain wasn't sharp, but was was constant and throbbing. She kicked weakly again.

Fenja opened her eyes and smiled, hearing what Aleena had said. She picked up Grip and held him over Aleena.

"Alright. Catch!" She dropped Grip the short distance and he landed on Aleena again.

"Good Morning..." he muttered to Fenja.

"Oh. Okay. Don't tell me about it then." said Serena, more excited about hunting. "That neko did gave me alot of energy. Lots of good meat. Not as tasty as you though."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:55 pm

"oh please stop going on at me about how i taste if you want to taste me you know you can always taste me"Angella says getting to her feet she looked outside watching grip,fenja and aleena.

Aleena smiled pulling herself out from fenja's breasts she moved slightly away from fenja before turning herself to predator size smiling "ah yes morning that reminds me"she says reaching into the sphere picking angella and serena up "verira's taking you hunting today serena oh and also angella's gonna go with you"she says looking to fenja briefly nodding "and remembe what we said angella you tell anyone about las night and you will be sorry i'm sure fenja would like punihing you won't you fenja"she then places ngella and serena on verira's tail so they could wait for her there when she would awake.

Aleena smiled looking again at fenja "so fenja what do you wish to do today"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:00 pm

"I dunno" said Fenja. "That depends if you want to travel very far from here, or stick close enough to meet up with Verira later." She gently picked the dozing Newt out of the Sphere and laid her by Verira.

She then let Grip get back inside. He looked with distaste at all the slime the sluggirl had left behind. This would take awhile to fix up...

"We should go see if we can find some treasure or something..." mused Fenja.

-------

https://felarya.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1235
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-