Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigataga
Naga food

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Just a question   Just a question Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:28 am

So, I kind of had a thought, with all the races that inhabit Felarya, and all of them staring at you like you're something to eat... Oh wait, you are! But this is just a small wonder... Which of all the races that exist here would you prefer to be swallowed by? It's a hard choice, but I think I'd have to go with a Naga. I don't know why, but when I see snake people, my mind *snap* gone.

How about you guys?
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:25 pm

The ones with the weakest stomachs. *lays his rather large anti-armor rifle against his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Yup. But yeah, probably a naga.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Pretty sure that if I had to be swallowed by something, I'd prefer the one that spits you back up eventually partially insectified.

I'd be ugly as fuck, but if I recall right sentience is maintained. I may be only partially human, but at least I'm still alive and there's a slim chance of fixing things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a question
Page 1 of 1