Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the doctor in felarya

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

the doctor in felarya Empty
PostSubject: the doctor in felarya   the doctor in felarya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:55 am

this my story about the doctor in felarya its sort of a what if storyi just put it here to see what people think its not finished yet though.....

The tardis controls seemed to dance in delight as the doctor dashed around making sure he was on the right course. Donna the doctors red headed companion was finding it very difficult to stand as the tardis rocked about the place “Doctor where are we going” Donna yells above the sound of the tardis’s engines. “I don’t know I set it to random” The doctor yells a big cheesy grin on his face as the tardis raced through the time vortex.

The silent forest of Felarya stretched majestically over 500 square miles of land. Beneath the canopies the human Lea sang a beautiful melody to her friend crisis a giant naga a half snake half human creature. Lea sat upon her friend shoulder with her brown hair blowing in the wind she wore a beautiful green dress. Lea’s song ended and the forest returned to a silent peaceful state which was immediately broken by an unearthly sound. Crisis and lea gasped and covered there ears.

The tardis crashed through the forest canopy landing in a forest clearing. Donna clutched her head as she lay slumped against the tardis wall “you could have warned me spaceman” she yells at the doctor.The doctor helps Donna up “are you OK”Donna brushes herself down “I’m fine” she snaps.

Crisis’s ears pricked up she heard the tardis land a few feet to her left Crisis looks down at lily “want to go investigate the strange noise” she says a cheeky grin on her face she says before slithering towards the clearing. Lea smiles “sure” she replies cheerfully within a matter of minutes they found the clearing. Lea jumped down of crisis and stared at the police box “its some kind of blue box “she yells up at crisis. Crisis picks up the tardis and places it on the palm of her hand.

The doctor and Donna were thrown about for a few minutes but then it stopped “what was that” Donna says silently going over to where the tardis door is the doctor follows and stands opposite side “I don’t know lets go check it out“ he says as he opens the tardis door and steps into Felarya’s harsh sunlight it took him a couple of minutes to adjust to the light. The doctor looked up and fell back with shock when he saw crisis’s beaming face, Donna pokes her head out of the tardis and laughed when she saw the doctor but she followed his gaze and her jaw dropped when she saw the giant woman from there point of view it was difficult to tell what she was

Crisis looked down at the box man and with a cheeky grin she says “hello there little box man” Donna snigger's “box man” she says to the doctor, the looks at crisis and then at Donna and back again he stood up realizing how stupid he looked “er….. Erm…hi I’m the doctor” he says to crisis “and this is Donna” he says gesturing Donna to stand next to him. Lea climbs up onto crisis’s shoulder again she looks at crisis “what are you going to do with them after all you just ate that convoy” crisis considered Leas words and waggled her tail a bit she smiled “OK I won’t eat them yet” Donna looked nervously as the doctor opened his mouth “don’t say a word spaceman” she says quickly, the doctor scowls and reluctantly closes his mouth. Donna looks nervously up at crisis and gulped “er….could you put us down now please” crisis smiles placing the doctor Donna and the tardis back on the ground.

The dense bushes proved a struggle for jack as he made his way through the forest squashing a bug on his neck. His clothes were ripped and torn by the thorns and his face was full of mud but even under it all captain jack harkness face was still recognizable. Cutting through the forest jack soon found a river he bent down next to it scooping up some water he splashed it on his face clearing off the mud. Jack sighed with relief he got to his feet stretching his arms wide yawning.

The doctor and Donna walked alongside the river with Lea “so how long have you two been together” Lea asks Donna “oh were…..were not together” they both say surprisingly quick. Lea blinks and looks at them “well that’s OK then” she says surprising herself Donna pipes up looking at Lea “so how long have you known…. Er”
“Crisis” Lea says finishing Donna's’ sentence for her. “Yeah her” Donna says embarrassed. the doctor picks up a strange fruit and is about to take a bite when Lea takes it off him “oi I was going to eat that” the doctor says angrily.
Lea smiles “trust me you don’t want to crisis ate one and afterwards she thought she could fly I had to convince her to come away from the cliff when she tried to fly.”
“jack” the doctor says seeing jack walk towards them he shakes jacks hands “good to see you captain” jack smiles “you too doctor, doctor there’s something you should know” but before he could say what he wanted he was cut off by the familiar battle cry “Exterminate!”….
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: the doctor in felarya   the doctor in felarya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:54 am

good story.

but sorry to say this, you need to use more , and .'s
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the doctor in felarya   the doctor in felarya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:37 am

Ah, a Doctor Who/Felarya crossover! Looks pretty interesting, and I look forward to reading the next installment! Like Reptillian said, use more ,'s and .'s.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: the doctor in felarya   the doctor in felarya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:40 am

Felarya would be no match for the Doctor, he's the Doctor!
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the doctor in felarya   the doctor in felarya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:46 am

I know, right? I could only imagine what would happen if Davros was thrown into the mix.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the doctor in felarya   the doctor in felarya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:48 am

thanks for the idea davros would be a good person tobring in who knows i've already brought the daleks in but i will say this there is going to be a tragedy later on!!
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the doctor in felarya   the doctor in felarya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:57 am

Of course! You can't have Doctor Who without a tragedy. That's the way it's always been, even with the classic show.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the doctor in felarya   the doctor in felarya Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:02 am

(ok this is what i have written so far for the next part more to come!)

The four of them slowly turned to the source of the noise the Doctor let out a groan "aw not here not now not after i've met a..."he gets stopped when Donna boots him, she saw what he had been doing.For the last five minutes the doctor had been watching lea curiously and not watching her face thats for sure.
Donna looked around and noticed that captain jack had disapeared "hmm doctor i think the captain,is about to do something wreckless and stupid" she says but couldn't help smiling the doctor and lea looked around.Noticing that jack had disapeared the doctor shook his head disaprovingly "oh jack...come on lets go before he gets himself killed again"The doctor says smiling a little, lea looked at him puzzled and was about to ask what he meant by that when they entered the clearing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the doctor in felarya   the doctor in felarya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the doctor in felarya
Page 1 of 1