Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.

Go down 
+2
schoolhater
Reptillian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:18 am

jack looked down at verira's tail "i get the feeling im going to die out here"he mutters under his breathe he then shakes his head at narins question and so does rose who is now laying on verira's tail jack smiles nervously as he begins to walk back to the resevoir
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:23 am

"You sure?" Narin asked Jack. "It'd be a really quick ride over there. Quicker than walking, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:23 am

"wait a second human" Verira says and grabs jack gently, she then brings him up to her head and ask him. "You must be from around here, since you know that. Could you tell us where we are perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:25 am

jack trembles a little in verira's grip "your in the middle of the middle of nowere"he says sarcasticly "seriously hough your in australia on the planet earth"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:28 am

"Earth you say? you ever heard of it harpy?" Verira asks Narin
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:31 am

"Well...I have heard a few humans talk about an 'Earth' they used to live on, but that's about it." Narin answered.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:32 am

jack shudders in verira's grip "can you let me go now"he says nervously and glances at rose
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:34 am

"you think we should keep this one for information?" Verira asks and looks at jack as he talks "no way little man, you are going to tell us everything you know about this, Earth"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:36 am

rose takes this opportunity to climb off verira's tail and then atempts to run from them
Jack struggles violently in verira's grip "no i want to go home let me go please"

Last edited by schoolhater on Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:39 am

Narin looked at Rose running away, then turned back to Verira saying, "I don't know. You decide that one."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:46 am

"we don't know anything about this world, so it might be good to have him with us" Verira says then turns to jack. "be quiet or you can travel in my stomach human" Verira hasn't even noticed Rose running away.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:48 am

rose continues to sneak away from verira
jack started to panicking at verira's statement "no i want to go home what abot her anyway"he says pointing to rose
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:52 am

Verira turns to see rose moving away from her and Narin. "she's from our world so she won't be much help" Verira sighs "On second thougth, i am kinda hungry" Verira says out loud and licks her mouth loudly, to see how rose would react.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:54 am

rose jumped at the sound of verira licking her mouth and then attempted to run away from verira again
jack watched verira lick her lips "she eats people"he says aloudd
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:57 am

Verira just laughs at their reaction and grabs rose with her tail. "i love teasing the small races" Verira giggles to Narin
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:59 am

rose struggles and screams trying to get free "no let me go" she says aloud
Jack watches the scene and sighs "hey just let her go what use is she anyway"he says to verira
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:22 am

mean while...
electro: oh we are lost again, were never going to get back to the mage acadamy...
latro: i don't know where we are... are we still in felarya.
elatran. be one with your selves to know...

electro: hey waht's that.. pointing to a didtant spot where seemed to a be a giant naga and a harpy lets go there... it looks like there is water there.....
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:30 am

Upon ariving at the resevoir, Verira stuck her whole head into the water and gulped away. She shaked her head and hair to get the extra water off. "AAAAH, so refreshing"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:26 am

rose looked up at verira nervously and struggled t get away from her tail
Jack sighed "hey you didn't listen to me i said let her go what use has she got to you anyway"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:52 am

Verira looked Jack straigth in his eyes and with an evil voice she said "FOOD"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:58 am

jack shuddered at the word food "but you can't eat her she's not food"
rose whimpered and then attempted to escape from verira's coils "no please let me go"she says timidly
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:23 pm

At first, Narin thought Verira was just kidding, but when she heard her say Rose was food, she snatched the neko from her, saying "That's enough."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:46 pm

"Relax i'm only kidding" Verira giggled. "i'm saving her for an emergency hunger"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:55 pm

"Uh-huh. I see." she said. "Well, look, couldn't you just, like, find one of those human cities and get food there or something? No need to terrorize a neko over something like that."

Last edited by The Joker on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:32 pm

"hey look there are peole there to." said electro."they might be in trouble" " i going to fire some ightining bolts at those predators" he said aiming a lightning bolt and missing by a mile.
"drat" he said.
"here he goes again" said latro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next