Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special

Go down 
+3
11cookeaw1
The Joker
Jætte_Troll
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special Empty
PostSubject: My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special   My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:22 am

Well, Valentines is more than a week away. But - meh. I felt like writing now. This is a sorta funny story in Felarya, featuring my characters. There's a bit of vore in it too.Critique would be nice...I'm a pretty newb writer.

Valentimes

The Jotun Fenja sat down laughing in the middle of a clearing in the jungle of Felarya. She was similar to a human, beside the fact that she was around 70 feet tall. She had messy fair hair, light brown eyes and a pair of small tusks. (Much smaller than most Jotun tusks.) Her tail, similar to a cows, swished around and rubbed her pointed ears in excitement.

“Hah! That was amazing! We got every last bit of that caravan gold!” she said, falling onto her back laughing in triumph.

“And did you see the look on that Harpies face? She comes right at me and looked so freakin’ confused when I whipped the Sphere out. Then she looked like a fried chicken when you hit her with the lightening gun.”

She took the brass Sphere out of its holster and placed it on the ground. Three prongs emerged from the bottom and kept it upright. The hatch on top opened and a young human came out. He was pale and wore a dark coat and dark goggles covering his blue eyes. He ran a hand through his unkempt light brown hair. Grip tried to be serious, but couldn’t suppress a small grin.

“That defiantly wasn’t something I get to see every day. We were very fortunate.”

“Yep! Lucky’s my middle name” she replied. She straightened her leather vest, the only thing she wore besides her wraparound skirt and took on a mock dignified air. “It’s true, in fact! See there was this naga I used to date and she…”

Grip laughed. “You claimed to have dated pretty much everyone on this planet.” He said sarcastically.

“You’re just jealous ‘cuz no-one talks to you, you frikkin hermit.” retorted Fenja, sticking out her tongue. Grip laughed softly, but with less conviction. Fenja had hit a very weak part of him. She continued.

“And hey, don’t you humans have some lovey holiday or something today? Say, that’s probably why we got so lucky! The stars aligned or whatever.”

“Holiday?” Grip said, confused.

“Yeah. Some blabby fairy mentioned it to me. You tell me, huh? You’re the human.”

“Well, in case you didn’t realize” he retorted. “Not all humans come from the same planet. I’m not aware of this holiday.”

“You wouldn’t be!” she laughed “Come on, tell me what it is! You’re a geek, figure it out.”

Grip sighed and descended into the Sphere. There was no point arguing with her. Inside the Sphere it was cramped, but cozy. The front wall was dominated by the viewing window and controls for the weaponry. To the right of that was a bookcase, built into the curving wall and a reading chair. Opposite the window was his small bed. On the left of that was a shower, which had a mirror inside it. (Space was important). There was also a toilet that folded into the floor. Then left of that was his small work table. That was about it. He went to his bookshelf and took out his Calendar Modifier. He climbed the ladder back up, to where Fenja was eagerly waiting.

“Alright. Now, do you know where this holiday is celebrated?”

“Where humans are. Duh.”

“I mean, which planet?”

“Uhm…fairy said something like…Birth? Mirth?”

“Earth?” he offered.

“Yeah! What does it say? C’mon!”

He put up a hand to still her as he flipped through the pages. “Lesse…today in Felarya means that it’s…February 14th on the Earth Calendar…so, your little holiday is probably…eh…Valentine’s Day”

“Valentime Day? Sound’s pretty fun! What’s it all about?”

“Uh. Seems like a celebration of love. Human couples, people who are together, but each other gifts like…flowers and chocolate to express their feelings….often romantic dinners. Huh. Seems a lot about getting someone to be your Valentine, the person you spend the day with. From the looks of it, it’s just an excuse to go buy crap.”

“Pff. It sounds like a lot of fun!”

“Well, you can always celebrate it” said Grip, a little harshly. He didn’t exactly like the whole idea.

“Well, maybe I will” she sniffed, holding her head haughtily in the air.

“But there are no predators in this area. You’re more likely to eat the elves and nekos and such than make them your Valentine.”

“Ah well, I’ll just have Valentime tomorrow.” she said. He was impressed at how fast she could shift through ideas. This was proved, yet again, when she rolled over, staring at him.

“Soooo. Who’s your Valentime? Huh?”

He grimaced. “I don’t know anyone on this planet beside you. I doubt that most…girls would want to associate with a man that hangs around with a predator.”

Fenja giggled and pointed. “There’s a town that way and you know it. I could drop you off there and you could find someone easily. Have dinner.”

Grip got a little angry. “Look, you’re just being ridiculous. This is just some dumb custom from a planet neither of us has ever been to. You’re taking this too far.”

“Okay then” she said, holding up her hands. “No more Valentime. So, why don’t you go have dinner in town with a girl? Or do you go for guys?” she asked innocently.

“I’m not!...” Grip held his face in his hand. “Look. Please. I’m tired, ok? I just fought Harpies”

“Nooo” she laughed. “I fought Harpies. You sat in your little hermit bubble and pushed buttons.”

“If you don’t want my help, I’ll leave!” he said, frustrated.

She grinned. “You couldn’t make it two days out there without me.”

“I’m quite resourceful” he retorted. “And I don’t need to just sit here and be insulted.”

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry” she said, sighing. “Hey! I know! I’m going to go hunting around this time anyways. I can bring a girl back to be your…whaddya call it…date!”

Grip snorted. “Kidnapping? Look, I appreciate it…but no”

“Ok, ok” Kenja lied. She was hooked on this idea. “I think I’ll leave you here while I hunt”

Grip looked a bit surprised. “Look, I’ve explained…I know humans find you’re…habits repulsive. But I’m…I was…well….I can’t morally argue with you on the point of your hunting. And I know you don’t care about it.”

“But I thought you wanted some peace and quiet.” She said, innocently.

“I’ve told you, I’m fine in the Sphere. I can just close the windows and put the noise blockers up. With the gyro system I don’t feel anything.”

“Well…this is a really hard hunting ground. Been here before. There have been preds with no skills that have actually starved trying to get food here!” she lied. “I need to be as light as possible. Look, you’ll be safe. I’ll put you up in a tree. ‘Sides, no pred’s gonna dare come here with my pack here. They’ll know a tough Jotun’s here that’ll kick their ass!”

Before he could make another sarcastic remark, she put the Sphere in the fork of a tree, set her pack down beside it and jogged off into the forest. Grip sighed as he watched her go and closed the hatch. At least no predator could detect him, or eat him if they did, in the Sphere. And he didn’t mind being alone at all.

-----
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special   My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:22 am

Part II

Fenja stalked through the forest, being surprisingly quiet. She was very tough and dangerous when she got down too it. Her very sensitive nose sniffed. The settlement nearby was human. Nothing much else around here. That was ok. She could find some tasty human girls along with Grip’s Valentime. She preferred to eat elves…but humans would do.

Now she had to plan. The settlement was pretty big, so she needed to go to the outskirts. Her nose made a complete map of every person in the town in her head. She sat, dissecting the scents in her head.

She quickly found her path. Three scents, all youngish female girls. Surprisingly far from the settlement. Just a little south of here. She stalked through the woods. Surely one of them would be interested in her proposal. It was Valentimes, after all!

-----

Jennifer was pissed off and shook her red hair, tied in a ponytail as she tried to light the fire. Her two friends, Susie and Alex, watched, a bit intimidated at Jen’s swearing. The three girls had just found themselves in this weird world with absolutely no explanation. Jen naturally had demanded one. So she marched right into the town they had landed near and began bossing the natives around. The locals were a bit confused, but they had other things to deal with and didn’t want to deal with a manipulative brat. They gave them a tent and some flint and told them to go camp until they were ready to be civil.

“Stupid hicks” mumbled Jen, bending over the fire once again. She was dressed nicely, but not for this. Susie, a dark, almost blue haired girl in shorts sat watching her, looking miserable. She hated to see Jen so mad. Alex had short blond hair and was wearing a short skirt that wasn’t meant for Felarya. She was pacing. She was pissed too, but wouldn’t dare intrude on Jen.

Jen looked up at Susie, her face changing to one of perfect sweetness.

“Ouch…Susie, do you think you could take over, please?”

“Well, Jen, I was just doing that since we got here…”

“But you’re so much better at it! And you’re a great friend too. Please? I’m starting to get sore. You know I have back issues. Do you want me to get hurt?”

Susie hurried over to try at the fire again. If Jen was anything, she was manipulative.

Suddenly, the newcomers were interrupted when Fenja strode right into the middle of their camp, kneeling down in front of them. Before the girls could process what had just happened, Fenja was already getting started.

“Heya girls! I was just gonna ask you all a favour. Since it’s Valentimes, I was wondering if one of you wanted to go on a…date, yeah, date with a friend of mine. He’s a bit of a hermit, but, and I won’t admit this to him, he’s pretty smart and really is a …whaddya call it…gentleman. And a gentle man. So. Who’s in?”

This speech went over the girls’ heads, or at least most of their heads. Alex paused, then turned around and began to run. She hadn’t listened to a bit of it. She had been busy wetting herself. Her skirt and hair flopped around as she tripped through the jungle.

“Holyshitholyshitholyshit.” She made it a couple of metres before a large hand reached out and grabbed her. She was lifted off the ground and brought to Fenja’s face. Fenja grinned, her little tusks merrily poking out. She really tried to stop it, but she licked her lips. Damn stomach was going to ruin everything.

“Hey, jeez, weren’t you even listening to me?” said Fenja. “Gods, its so rude to just run away.”

“Let me go you creep!” shrieked Alex. She pounded and kicked at Fenja’s hand, then began scratching it.

“Hey! That itches! Stop it!” demanded Fenja. Were all humans this…spastic?

Then Alex bit down on Fenja’s hand, hard. She managed to get the sensitive webbing between her thumb and forefinger. Fenja let out a string of Jotun curses.

“Ok, that’s it!” She lifted Alex up lightly, then extended her long tongue. Alex’s legs slipped onto it. Fenja let go and her tongue wrapped around Alex. Alex slid a good way down it, before turning around and trying to claw her way back up. She only slid further back, her soaking clothes dragging her down. She kicked and screamed as Fenja swallowed. She was still ranting and punching in Fenja’s stomach. The Jotun rubbed it, while sighing.

“Holy crap. Well at least she tasted good.” Fenja wasn’t used to human ways or customs. To her, eating one wasn’t a crime. It was just part of the circle of reincarnation. That’s how the world worked – in circles. Nothing ever really ended. Of course, saying that their friend tasted good freaked out the other two girls. Fenja had actually meant it as a compliment.

She leaned back down. “Ok, is somebody going to freaking listen to me here?”

Susie got down on her knees and began to cry and beg, trying all sorts of pleas and groveling. She was nearly hysterical and Fenja rolled her eyes again. She found talking to Grip hard – but these humans were ridiculous! Jen backed away slowly, distancing herself from Susie. As said, she was manipulative and opportunistic. She was weighing the situation carefully. Could she outrun the giant? Probably not.

Fenja moved one hand to block off Jen and turned to Susie.

“Ok, look, calm down, I just asked if wanted to come with me.”

“Ochristohjesus you ate Alex, leave me alone leave me alone!”

Fenja facepalmed, like Grip often did. Sometimes there was nothing else to do. She wrapped her hand around Susie and lifted her up, staring right at her.

“Right! I at least demand some respect here! You’re being incredibly rude! Now shut up and listen to what I’m saying or I’m eating you too!”

This, of course, caused Susie to freak out even more. She struggled and kicked and Fenja placed her in her mouth. Only her lower half stuck out, her legs in the shorts kicking furiously. Fenja was mildly impressed that she could still hear her screaming.

“Thash it” she mumbled with a full mouth. She gave a loud gulp as she swallowed the second girl. At least when they were freaking out like this they felt good in her stomach…they should last all night.

Rubbing her temples in frustration she placed Jen in her palm. Jen sat down and looked calmly, but defiantly into the Jotun’s eyes.

“’Kay” said Fenja. “You’re my last hope. Will you listen to me?”

“Well…alright” said Jen. The giant had at least eaten her two friends first. Now she wouldn’t be as hungry, hopefully. She needed to worm her way out of this.

“Thank the Guardians!” exclaimed Fenja. “Alright, so you know today is Valentimes day, right?”

Jen thought. “Yeah, I guess it must be that today. So?”

“Well I have a friend…” Fenja saw a concerned look on Jen’s face. “No, look, he’s a human, ok? Anyways, since I’m such a nice buddy, I decided to find him a Valentimes. We don’t meet much people out here so I had to go find one.”

Jen sucked the tip of her finger, contemplating. “If I do this, will you let me go?”

“Of course” said Fenja cheerfully.

“Is there…anything else I can get?” said Jen, slyly.

“Hey! I’m the one who can eat you here!” replied Fenja. “Don’t get cocky!”

“Oh, well I’ll guess you’ll just have to eat me then” said Jen, putting on a face of mock fear.

Fenja gritted her teeth. This whole dating thing was complicated. “Ok. I just got a bunch of stuff from a caravan that was wrecked by Harpies. I’ll give you a buncha gold if you go on a date with my friend.”

Jen smiled. “It’s a deal.”

Last edited by Jætte_Troll on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special   My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:24 am

Part III

Fenja tapped on the Sphere.

“Hey! Paleface! I’m back!”

Grip undid the hatch and emerged.

“And here I thought I was going to get something done. Whatever was I dreaming for” said Grip, laying on the sarcasm. He looked in surprise as Fenja held out her hand, revealing a smiling Jen, who shyly waved at him.

“Hi. I’m Jen. Fenja told me all about you.”

“Oh. Uh. I’m Grip. Uhmm. Could you excuse us for a second?” He said, gesturing to Fenja. The Jotun left the kidnapped Valentine up in the tree and bent down with Grip in her hand.

“Who the hell is that?” hissed Grip.

“It’s your Valentime. Duh” replied Fenja.

“My…what?! By the Books, did you kidnap her?”

Fenja adopted a look of indignation. “Me? Kidnap an innocent human girl? Hmph. And after all I’ve done for you. I actually nicely asked her if she wanted to have a Valentine dinner.”

Grip looked down, breathing in. “Ok. I’m sorry. This is…really nice of you. But…I….oh crap…look I don’t know what to do here. I’m not…the best…well…people person” he finally admitted.

“Oh come on!” whispered back Fenja. “Even hermits have feelings. You at least have a sex drive, right? Or do you want me to go find a guy?”

“No! Now look. I am attracted to women. I like…beautiful women. If I had the chance, I would most vigorously bed a beautiful woman. Get that straight!”

“Ok, ok.” Replied Fenja.

“The issue here is that I simply don’t know what to do! What do I…say, or…do…or…crap, do we even have anything to eat?”

“Hey little buddy! I got you covered. There was plenty of human food in the caravan, remember? Heck…there’s even some wine in there.” She smiled.

“And as for you…just be yourself. That’s all you can be anyways, right?”

Grip bit his lip. He paced a bit. Then he nodded.

“Oh. Ok. I’ll do this for you.”

Fenja gave a squeal of delight. Then she got to work, setting up chairs and a table on a slightly concealed patch of grass beneath the tree, blocking it from view with her gear and the Sphere. This was so much fun!

--------

Fenja gently lifted one of the smaller containers of win onto the table, pinching it between her thumb and forefinger.

“Wine for the monsieur and madame” she said, using the accent of an annoying neko she had once met. She’d eaten her, but the accent was kind of funny when you tried to be fancy.

Grip straightened his coat as best he could. Then, he made the rare move of removing his goggles. Serious and slightly sad blue eyes stared out. He blinked a little.

“Well, I’ll leave you two” said Fenja. “Don’t worry little buddy. I won’t be near enough to eavesdrop. Just use the siren if ya need me.” She slipped into the jungle.

The redhead at the other end of the table ate the rations Fenja had discovered carefully. She was really hungry but wasn’t going to let that weakness show.

“Uh, so, where are you from?” asked Grip, stuttering slightly.
“I’m from Earth” said Jen. She scanned the trees to see if the giant freak was gone.

“So…” she continued. “You hang out with a giant?”

“Fenja? Well, she’s actually a uh, Jotun. They’re really an interest species, not that common in the jungle. She’s rather…enthusiastic. But I’m glad for her help.”

He continued to talk a bit, asking questions, trying to be polite while still being interesting. He talked a lot about Felarya and the adventures he had experienced. Jen sipped at her wine.

“What’s that?” said Jen, the first hint of boredom in her voice. Yes, the giant did look to be gone.

“Oh, well that’s my own invention. I call it the Travel Sphere. That’s how I made it here.”

“Huh” said Jen. She couldn’t help laugh a little inside. This place wasn’t that different from Earth. They had geeks and freaks here too. The giant was defiantly far away now. She stood up. Grip stood as well, uncertain if this was supposed to happen.

“I think I’m going to get going now” said Jen walking away. Grip ran after her. “Wait, why? I can get some other food, if you want….”

“Get the hell away from me!” snapped Jen. Grip backed away, looking very confused.

“Christ, you are such a loser” continued Jen. “A pasty faced nerd is what we called you back at home. You call yourself a man? You sneak around in that thing all the time, that’s what it looks like to me. You’re a skinny runt. A real man would be killing giants and helping me out right now. I don’t care about your stupid projects. I only came here because that giant took me. You can find someone else to spend Valentines with.”

She laughed and it was the worst sound Grip had ever heard.

“Then again, you have a slim chance of that! You need your giant to grab dates for you! Now get away from me. It’s your own fault for having the nerve to try this.”

She stormed off into the grass. Grip watched her go, his face frozen. He reached into his pocket and put his goggles back on. He walked back to the Sphere and slammed the hatch behind him.

Jen smirked to herself as she walked into the trees. What a total loser. Well, she’d got rid of him and lost the giant freak as well. Plus, she had the gold the giant had given her before the dinner. She thought she’d head back to the town. Pretend to apologize and all that. Spend the gold on some nice stuff. This camping business sucked.

Suddenly she felt herself being drawn upwards as a giant hand grabbed her and pulled her into the air, the gold coins tumbling out of her pockets…..

-------

Grip was lying on his bed when a tap came on the Sphere.

“Grip? Hey. It’s me.” Said Fenja. She talked a lot softer than she usually did.

The Sphere was silent.

“If it makes you feel any better, I ate the bitch” said Fenja. She could feel all three of her meals squirming in her belly.

“So you were listening?” said Grip, in a dead voice.

“Well…yeah. Look…I’m sorry” she said.

There was more silence. “Grip?”

“No” he said. “No, don’t be sorry. She was a jerk, but she was right.”

“Now look…” started Fenja.

“No!” shouted Grip. He sat on his bed, trying to stop himself from crying. Real men didn’t cry. He was nineteen already. No more crying.

“She was right. I’m…I can’t…There’s something wrong with me. I’m broken inside. I see people and I…try to talk. But…there’s a block. I can’t…I can talk, but I can’t communicate. I’m on a whole different planet then everyone else.”

“It’s just because you’re about five times smarter and more thoughtful than them” offered Fenja.

“I’m a freak!” he screamed. “I spend all day in here because I’m goddamn scared of the world out there. Not just this world, any world. Predators, monsters, whatever. That doesn’t scare me. I’d almost be glad to die. At least I’d be useful as food. I’m scared of…of people. I see them and I see what I don’t have and I know I’m all broken.”

Fenja was silent now. She was a bit unnerved that the sarcastic and reserved Grip had let loose an outburst like this.

“I don’t think you’re a freak” she replied.

“Yes. You do. You make it quite clear on several occasions. Every day” said Grip methodically.

“Well come on! Then I’m a freak too. I eat people and have tusks!”

Grip was a bit surprised Fenja mentioned her tusks. Although they were tiny for a Jotun, she always thought they were too big.

“And heck, if you being you is…well….you, then I’m fine with that! I don’t know any other human that would not only hang around with a pred, but help her too!”

“I’m…I’m sorry” he said. “I shouldn’t have made you listen to that. You’re…you’ve been more than patient with me. It’s just…well…I was nervous and excited to talk to another human again. And…it brought back a lot of bad memories. And…well…I…have doubts”, he admitted grudgingly. He unscrewed the hatch and sat on the edge. He was glad the goggles masked his eyes.

Fenja smiled. “Look. You’re a perfect gentleman. That girl didn’t know what she was missing.” A slight burp reminded her of the girl’s current location. “You’re smarter than any human here and you’re way more respectful to everyone, humans and predators alike. And you see stuff better than I do…I have to admit I’d probably have been splattered doing some of the stuff I do without you. Every Jotun needs a voice of reason.”

“Thanks. Thanks, Fenja. But it’s alright.”

She nodded. He was alright. Well, not completely. But he was better. He was good for now. She could keep trying later. She looked up, to see that the sun was beginning to set. The clearing was basked in a beautiful orange glow.

“Uh, hey…Grip?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you…wanna be my Valentime?”

“What?”

“Well, there’s all this wine and I got no-one to drink it with.

“Heh. You’re going to be an alcoholic at this rate” said Grip, his sarcasm returning.

“Hey! Wasting good wine is very bad form.”

“Well, alright. I’ll be your Valentine.”

“Awesome! Maybe this holiday ain’t so crappy after all. We should get some other people to try it. I know a naga who would like this…”

Grip sat back down at the table and began to finish his meal, thoughtfully sipping his wine. Fenja laid down beside him and took a huge cask of wine. She fiddled with the top, popping it off before taking a sip. She laid her hand down and Grip gently reached down from his chair and touched her finger. The sun burned in the sky, slowly sinking. Grip looked at the table.

“Hey. Do you want something to eat?”

“Nah” said Fenja. “I ate before dinner.” She could still feel all three of them trying to escape her stomach. She was going to sleep well tonight while she digested that meal.

“Hey” she said.

“Yeah?” Grip replied.

“Happy Valentimes.”

“Happy Valentines.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special   My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:37 am

Wow, this is an amazing story, and I absolutely loved it! I especially love the last part, where Fenja and Grip have a one-on-one with each other. You should write more often!
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special   My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:33 am

awsomeee...
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special   My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:12 am

Great story Troll.^^

I'd like to see more of these two. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special   My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:04 pm

Thanks for the replies. Normally I find writing really hard. But this one was really fast. I liked the characters and found it pretty funny to write the dialogue. Maybe I'll write some more...
Back to top Go down
tamc
Helpless prey
tamc

PostSubject: Re: My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special   My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:47 pm

at the end i was like "awwe" and it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special   My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:28 am

hehe nice and cute story Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special   My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:23 am

Jætte_Troll wrote:
“If it makes you feel any better, I ate the bitch”
Evil laugh That was great.

very nice little story here, JT.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special   My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:20 am

Thanks very much for replies. I'd do some drawings for it...except that I have zero artistic abilities. Ah well.... Smile

At least the creator found it good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special   My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Story in Felarya - A Valentine's special
Page 1 of 1