Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surviving Felarya, take two.

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
Reptillian
Tuc135
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:55 am

Verira laughed aloud a little, before looking at at Ha'dara in anger. "that's not gonna happen. I'd rather get eaten by a giant slug girl, than get together with that guy"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:14 am

“Don’t know about a giant slug girl, but I could get you eaten by a regular one if you want,” Aeille said, zipping right up in front of Verira’s eye. “I know one who loves the taste of naga. Personally, I’d never eat one. I find your kind just gives me gas. Not worth it.” Aeille zipped back over to hover near Rose.

“Hyperactive? I guess, maybe a little. While cruising through that city, I happened upon a restaurant there. They had this funny drink that was sweet and bubbly, called something like Pepsi. I liked the taste, so I wound up drinking a whole liter of the stuff.” Aeille said, hovering above Rose’s head. To amuse herself, she used a static charge to make Rose’s hair stand on end. “Whatever was in it, it made me feel really active. So, what’s your name naga? Or do I need to play hide and seek with your synapses? And what about the other one there? Strong silent type?”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:46 am

Rose watched Aeille hover above her she grumble a little adjusting her hair so that it was normal again she atempted to hit Aeille but missed falling over onto her butt "this is verira and the silent one is ha'dara"rose explains smiling as she looks up at Aeille rather anoyed she reached up for the storm sprite again but she was out of reach so rose jumped up and grabbed Aeille in her hands holding her in position.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:44 am

Ha'dara looked over at the lake, wondering outloud "I wonder how that thing stayed hidden?"
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:12 am

Verira was a pretty worried about hanging with a hyperactive storm sprite and seeing rose grab her didn't make it better. "rose, let go of her" she said in a commanding tone but with worry in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:15 pm

“Dunno about hidden,” Aeille said, flittering just out of Rose’s reach. “I think they have a deal with the local mermaids, though. I think –EEP!” Aeille squeeked as Rose jumped up and snatched her out of the air.

“Hey hey hey! Easy on the wings, fuzzy!” Aeille said, bracing her legs against Rose’s fingers. She managed to get herself high enough so Rose only gripped her about the waist and legs, leaving her wings free to flutter. “Hee hee, I like you Rose. You aren’t timid. So, any reason why these two haven’t eaten you yet?”
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Ha'dara looked down at the sprite "I don't eat people, while she made a deal with Verira. She doesn't eat her, and in return she showed her to a Neko village." he looked to Verira "How long are you two together, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:56 pm

Rose looked at storm sprite letting her go quickly "sorry but you were realy getting on my nerves"she says glaring at Aeille "yeah what ha'dara said and anyway any reason why you haven't tried to eat me yet"she asks raising her eyebrow a smile upon her face she giggled taking a step back from Aeille.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:49 am

Verira sighed with Ha'daras question. "who knows. SHE is staying with me on her own accord, for all i care she can leave at any time she wants to" She said without even looking at Ha'dara.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:21 pm

Rose shrugged looking at verira and ha'dara she looked at Aeille smiling a little uneasily "Aeille you haven't answered my question yet why have you not tried to eat me i find it a little unerving that haven't told me the answer"she says backing away from Aeille a little.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:47 pm

“Oh, nevermind that. I had lunch onboard the station. Won’t need to eat for a little bit. Besides, you’re cute,” Alleille said, flying up to sit down on Rose’s head. She idly scratched her ear. “So, what do you and Verira do? Anything fun to do around here?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Rose blushed glancing up at Alleille she sighed pcking the storm sprite up by her wings "i don't want you sitting on my head"she says placing Alleille on the palm of her hand and looked down at her she smiled "well um we do nothing realy"she says giving the storm sprite a gentle pet on the head "why are you staying that size Alleille"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:36 am

Verira threw a fish in front of Rose. "does it matter what size she is, she still the same" She said and ate a mouthfull of fish. She looked at Ha'dara and snorted. "you can't have any"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:22 am

Ha'dara shrugged "Fine by me. I prefer fruit anyway."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:27 am

"hmpf, wierdo" Verira muttered and took another handfull of fish. "anyway what are you going to do Rose? Are you gonna keep with me or are you gonna head out on your own?" She asked while looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Ha'dara picked a large piece of fruit from the tree next to him and started eating it as he looked around, wondering whether to wonder off or stay in the area until he could figure out where he had actually gone. He hadn't really been paying asttention to where he was going ealier.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:35 am

Rose picked up the fish thinking for a moment "i believe i'll head out on my own"she says smiling and taking a bite out from the fish she looked at Alleille smiling she still held the storm sprite out in her hand she smild holding the fish and moving away from ha'dara and verira with Alleille still in her hands "so where are you going now alleille?"she asks the storm sprite with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:38 am

“I’ll go anywhere I want,” Aeille said, lounging on Rose’s hand. “I want to go with you right now.”

However, it didn’t take long for Aeille to grow bored riding on Rose’s hand, and she began fidgeting. Before long, she was fluttering about, zipping ahead of Rose like a hummingbird, then zipping back. At last, she simply flew up in front of Rose’s face and hovered there.

“You walk way to slow, you know that?” Aeille said. “How can you manage to get anywhere stuck to the ground like that? Pity you don’t…say, theres an idea! Hold still a moment, I’m gonna fix you up good!” Aeille said energetically. Not giving Rose a chance to respond, she flew behind her and placed the hands on her back. She jolted Rose with a burst of magical energy.

“There we go! You might wanna take off your shirt, or it’s gonna be uncomfortable,” Aeille said, as a new set of fairy wings began growing on Rose’s back.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:43 am

"ugh"Rose says she felt a strange tingling sensation on her back she swallowed nervously taking Aeille@s advice she removed her shirt and bra as well for no reason she just had a strange feeling that she should do it she fet around on her back the wings were small at first but they began growing at a rapid rate rose gasped moving over to the water in her reflection she could see the fairy wings.She sighed turning to Aeille a confused expression on her face "why?"she says simply and calmly "it's nt that i don't like it or anything because i do thank you very much, it's just why, why did you do this to me i mean wings just tell me why?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:52 am

“Cause you’re slow! Flying’s much faster. More fun too!” Aeille said, zipping around Rose over the reflection in the water. “Or, do you mean why I gave you wings and no one else? I dunno, you’re lucky I guess. I just wanted to see what it was like traveling with a neko instead of eating them for a change.”

“But never mind that. Try them out! I wanna see how well a neko can fly!” Aeille said.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:56 am

"don't laugh ok it's my first time" Rose says nervously straightening herself up she closed her eye's concentrating as best she culd she had no idea what to do and then her wings started flapping as if it was natural rose felt like flying came natural to her alhough she wasn't very good she managed to get off he ground but ended up flying too high and crashing into the branch of a tree that overlooked the water "ow"she says falling back to the ground although she missed and landed in the water she sighed surfacing she tread water looking at aeille.

"ok how do i do this?"

Last edited by schoolhater on Sat May 16, 2009 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:04 am

“You’re trying too hard,” Aeille said, stifling a giggle as Rose hit the branch and fell into the water. Aeille grew large, and plucked Rose out of the water and set her on the bank of the lake before shrinking back down to her small size. She flittered in front of Rose.

“Fairy wings aren’t meant to provide lift by flapping. See?” Aeille said, hovering in front of Rose’s face. Aeille’s wings were largely still, only flittering in short bursts as she hovered there. “They’re magical. Let the wings lift you on their own, they don’t need to flap to do that. Only flap them to guide your flight. Why don’t you try just using them to hover for a little bit before you start moving them around?”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:09 am

"ugh i guess but i'm no like you though i'm a neko realy not a fairy"Rose says smiling uneasily she nods looking at how Aeille flew she sighed waiting for something to happen "i think i'm doing something wrong thoug because nothing seems to be happening"she says smiling then rose's wing started flapping of there own acord rose let out a suprised scream as she was lifted a few feet off the ground she gasped covering her eyes wih her hands "what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:13 am

Verira noticed Ha'daras looks on the soroundings. "don't tell me you got lost" She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:16 am

“See! You’re getting the hang of it!” Aeille said, zipping around Rose. “Just want to fly and the wings take care of the rest, and up you go! Now, if you want to get anywhere, you gotta control the wings yourself. Use them to push you in the direction you want to go!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surviving Felarya, take two.
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next