Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surviving Felarya, take two.

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
Reptillian
Tuc135
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:08 pm

Narin saw the sad look in Verira's eyes, and said, "Don't worry, it's okay. Hmmm...maybe..." She then spat the neko onto her wing and set her on the ground again. She then used her talon to rip the remainder of Kirani's clothes off and began to use her foot to roll the neko around in the dirt, Narin's saliva causing the dirt to stick. "You think the soil's magical properties might be able to heal her...for the most part?" Narin asked, still rolling Kirani's unconsious body around.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:11 pm

Verira made wide eyes, at Narin rolling the neko around in the dirt. "won't it just get infected like that? no matter how magical it is, dirt is dirt and it's dirty" Verira said in awe
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Narin cocked her eyes at what Verira said and responded, "What are you talking about? Humans put this stuff on them all the time when they get a serious injury. Next day comes around, the injury's gone. I've seen it myself."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Kirani lay still she could feel evrything that was happaning to her and soon let out a small moan spitting out a bit of mud almost gagging bu managed to clear her throat of the mud she slowly opened her eyes a little dazed.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Narin noticed Kirani's open, and stopped rolling her around in the dirt. "Oh, you're awake!" Narin said, scooping Kirani up with her wing again. "I thought that since since Felarya's soil has magical healing properties, I'd roll you around a bit so that your skin would heal. Are you feeling any better?" she asked the neko.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:38 pm

Kirania gasped spitting out a final few bits of dirt she closed her eyes momentarily before looking at narin "i...i..i'm fine"it took her a moment to realise that she was still alive when her face tuned to one of sadness "i...i'm alive why? i asked you i asked you to kill me....why am i still alive"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:40 pm

Narin paused for a moment before she said, "I'm sorry...but I don't have it in me to kill a sentient being. But I don't understand. Why do you want to die? I thought you only wanted to die because of the pain."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:42 pm

Verira bowed, so her head was upside down, between Narin and Kirania. "i wouldn't mind hearing that either" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:45 pm

"i ugh...i....nevermind"Kirani says scratching her head she winced she could still feel pain from her wounds she looked at narin then at verira a little cautiously "i...i..ugh...thank you"she says to narin although she is looking at verira.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:46 pm

Narin looked at Verira with a very confused look. "Hearing what?" she asked, not knowing what Verira meant by her statement.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:48 pm

Verira sighed. "why she want to die of course. what else is interresting to listen to around here?" she said pretty bored.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:54 pm

"Aaaah, okay. Well, she said 'never mind', so we should probably drop it." Narin said. She then looked back at the neko, saying, "Anyway, um...I didn't catch your name. I'm Narin."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Kirani's head quickly turned back to face narin "um hello narin i....i'm kirani"she says without smiling she looked at herself realising that she was completly naked she blushed slightly but realised it seemed to be the thing around here "i..i..i...scared"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:01 pm

"You're scared?" Narin asked Kirani. "Is it me that you're afraid of? You don't have to worry about me eating you. I only eat things that are dead. It's the only thing my body can process."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:39 am

“Soren, by simply escaping ourselves, it will get back to the clan leaders. They’ll watch the other sympathizers more closely whether we kill him or not. “ Elvari said, dragging the dridder with Soren’s help. They carried him away from her lair, and into the forest. “This will do. We can’t delay any longer,” Elvari said, dropping the soldier. “We’ll head for the mountains, we can loose the pursuit they’ll send there.”

Free from the burden of the unconscious dridder, Elvary ran from the area, scuttling quickly away from the dridder’s territory.

<><><><><><>
“I dunno, but it feels like we’re going somewhere in a hurry,” Aeille said, still trapped underneath Rose. Fortunately, the silk pouch was forgiving, and gave way a little bit to prevent Aeille from being crushed. Aeille stopped trying to lift Rose’s heavy shoulder, and grabbed the silk surface to try and pull herself out. She managed, after several minutes of hard pulling, to squeeze out. She slumped against Rose’s neck, panting.

“Phew…that was…hard,” Aeille said, in between heavy breaths. “What happened…anyway…did a child…try out their…new fangs?”
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:22 am

Ha'dara just watched them, waiting until they finished talking. Waiting for a few minutes, he moved over to Narin, asking "Do you know what sort of things live in the mountains?"
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:55 am

Verira flicked Ha'dara's forhead. "That's just plain rude Ha'dara. You should say hi to this neko, before talking to those you already know" Verira bowed down in front of Kirani again. "anyway, i'm Verira and this is" She said and pointed at Ha'dara. "well i already said his name" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Kirani smiled gently hugging narin's wing rubbing it ever so softly she gave it a gentle a entle kiss then looked back up to narin's face smiling "ok erm put me down please i want to be heading off soon"

Rose groaned she couldn't move at all only look at where ariela was "i dunno,i felt a sharp pain then i fell over speaking of sharp pains i can eel one in my side now"she says letting out a small scream,as a pair of fangs pierced her thighs and rose began feeling a strange sensation "Aeille can you,please tell me what is happening,what are the dridder children doing to me"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Narin smiled back at Kirani, saying "Okay." as she put her down, tilting her wing so the neko would gently land on the ground. "So are you sure you're going to alright? Those injuries you had were pretty nasty." she said to Kirani.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Kirani smiled she waved her arms around her as if she were trying to grab a hold of something,kirani still had many injuries upon her body "um i shold be fine although i'l lprobably have a lot of predaors after me now with all the blood i lost"she says taking a step forward but she then collapsed to the ground and pushing herself up she heard a few low growls nearby to her "w..what is that"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Soren was scurrying behind his Aunt Elvari, keeping pace.

Hearing Rose scream within the children pouch, Soren said "Err, Aunt? I think you'd better check on those guests of yours, no?"
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:18 pm

“Oh?” Elvari said as she ran. She glanced down into the pouch. “Children! What did you do to your new pets?! You don’t bite pets!” Elvari scolded. She reached down into the pouch and fished Rose and Aeille out. She brought them up to her face. “You have to forgive them, they’re young and frightened. Don’t worry, their venom is underdeveloped, the paralysis will wear off,” She said, before setting them into a separate pouch.

“Well, that’s good to know,” Aeille said, climbing on top of Rose after they were set in the separate pouch. “You’ll be back on your feet in no time.”

“Buuuut…If you’re paralyzed now,” Aeille said, getting a mischevious smile. She climbed up on top of Rose’s chest. “That means there isn’t anything you could do if I were to make myself comfortable up here, right?” Aeille smirked, lounging down on Rose’s chest.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:19 am

Ha'dara looked at Verira "Easy on the forehead."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:48 am

"sure...when you start behaving like a sane person" Verira said with a cheeky smile, she then lokked at the neko at the neko. "hmmm...it sounds like an animal of some kind"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:29 am

"I'm sane!" Ha'dara looked around for where the growling was coming from "How long did it take you to figure out it is probably an animal?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surviving Felarya, take two.
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next