Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the orb of lopto.

Go down 
+2
person3
11cookeaw1
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:02 am

Angella smiled to herself she pocketed a map in the pocket of her green trousers she wore green clothes and had one sword and shield she heard rustling in a nearby by bush she readied her sword just incase it was trouble.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 am

Ha'dara tipped his head to the side, thinking, for a second 'It's been a slow day, it could be interesting'. He started going in the same direction as the group.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:24 am

the group then saw alleana.
"hey what are you doing out here" said agileo.
"oh a you there" said latro pointing at ha'dara. "you might wan't to keep behind a little, are freind electro does not exactly like preators, his parents were eaten by one, so you might wan't to go a little behind us if you want to follow us, but you can still folow us" said latro.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:28 am

Angella put her hands on her hip and sheathed her sword "i should be asking you the same thing who are you anyway"she says without smiling
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:29 am

Ha'dara looked down at Latro, confused "If I go a little behind, wouldn't I look like a predator stalking the group? Does he stereotype people?"
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:35 am

"ok then that's a problem though... wait lets what we have got here thoug. an explorer and agile swordsmen who would make zorro jelous. a guy with a powerfull weapon and some clever device, someon who know how to take down preds and two powerfull mages." said latro
"hey i've got an idea, make a little noise while following us, that way it won't look like your stlking us and hey bladeo could go on the trees it that would do the trick" he said
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:40 am

"Ok" Ha'dara moved back a modest distence 'It's not like making noise would be hard, I couldn't sneak to save my life!'
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:05 am

"wait how'd i get involved in this"Angella says a little angrilly she says looking at latro an angry expression on her face "i just want to know how i got nvolved in this and whats in it for me"
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:33 am

"well, safety in numbers., after this well take you where you want to go, and really we can keep you safe." said latro.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:35 am

Angella folded her arms and thought about what latto had just said she pulled out the map again and studied it briefly before turning to look back at latro "hmm fine fine i'll come with you at least for now"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:38 am

(Until the predaphobic one returns, there won't really be much for me to do)

Ha'dara stood a short distance from the others, looking around casually.
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:45 am

"ok lets cotinue" said agileo.
the group then started to move forward.. eith ha'dara behind them making noise and bladeo going from branch to branch.

meanwhile...
"ok now i take a right here" said electro to himself.
"i need to move quickly, before the others cacth up" he said to him self.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:50 am

Angella looked at the map and in the direction they were heading "no not this way we need to go another way" she says looking at the map
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:56 am

"w'eve got something VERY IMPORTANT to, and we need to do it quick, after that, we will tke you where you need to go, and i always carrying a few coins with me" said latro
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:59 am

Angella stood perfectly still "im coming first here are my terms you can keep your money were in a forest what good would it do anyway second i'll lead i have this map just tell me were you want to go and ill lead you there third now this is important if you want to live you will have to follow me understood"she says holding the map infront of her
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:03 am

"ok, there" said eletran pointing to a spot on the map. "and that's that way" he said pointing at the direction they needed to go.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:05 am

"fine but were going this way"angella says pointing in a different direction to th one eletran pointed out "if we go your way we'll end in the midle of a dridder nursery now do you want that"
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:08 am

"were not going that far" said eletran.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:11 am

Angella sighed "well its your loss i'll let you lot decide"she sya walking in the direction she had pointed out "all of you who want to live come wit me all who want to be turned into meals go with him"she says pointing at eletran
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:17 am

were not going that far, we aren't going to the dridder nest. we are not going that far.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:33 am

Angella sighed and shook her head "well thats fine by me now if i were you i'd worry about running into the mother because right about now she's hunting"she says and begins to walk in the direction she wa going
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:53 pm

Meanwhile...
"stupid dridders!" shouted electro angrily blasting some bolts of lightning at a dridder.
the dridder cried out in pain and rfleeing where electro was.
"that will teac tyou" said electro he then moved on.

Meanwhil...
"Huh" i thought i heard distant thunder, said bladeo.
"i heared it again.,it came form other there" he said
Bladeo then saw a flash..
"1.. 2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9, heard it again.
"i just heard thunder from over there, 3 kilometers away" he said pointing in the same direction eletran had pointed.
"that will be electro, probably just got in a fight with another predator."
"hey angella, you know that mother dridder you talked about, i think electro just took care of it, i think we should continue on, we really need to find electro."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 pm

Angella sighs "you better hope i don't get to him first or i will kill him" she says running in the directran bladeo pointed out with her sword drawn
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:59 pm

"okay lets continue" said latro as the group following angella.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:00 am

Angella continues running to the sound of a child crying she runs to find the body of a dead dridder and a smaller dridder crying next t it she then spies a man standing nearby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the orb of lopto.   the orb of lopto. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the orb of lopto.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: