Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Bios for my Felaryan Fanfiction Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zillachary
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zillachary

Character Bios for my Felaryan Fanfiction Series Empty
PostSubject: Character Bios for my Felaryan Fanfiction Series   Character Bios for my Felaryan Fanfiction Series Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Well, I couldn't think of a snazzier title, so that one will have to do.

Anyway, these are some bios(duh) for my characters from my Felarya Fan-Fiction Series, "The Desert Trio", starting with one of the three main chars, Kora the Leopard Geckotaur.I'll be occasionally updating this with new characters in the order they appear in the stories.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Bios for my Felaryan Fanfiction Series Meet_Kora_by_Blazbaros
KORA BIO

Name: Kora (duh)
Species: Leopard Geckotaur
Height: 70 ft.
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green (All red when in Ego Kora mode)
Skin color: Tan
Lower Body Coloration: Yellow with brown blotches on the main body, and brown and white stripes on the tail.

Bio: Kora is a Leopard Geckotaur, a rather unusual one, I might add. She was born like a normal Leopard Geckotaur (from an egg, mind you), and she acts in the same docile and calm manner. However, for some reason, she had small bouts of “Uncontrolled Craziness” during training hunts when she was growing up. Soon, she and her adopted naga sister, Rattla, went on their own, and it has become quite apparent what is wrong with Kora. Whenever she has an idea or plan, she sometimes becomes so worked up with making it foolproof, that she enters a state of “megalomaniacism”, acting like one of those monologing, overdramatic super villains you see on old Saturday morning cartoons. She could go from docile to crazy in a second, and “Ego Kora” always talks about how ingenious her hunting strategy and plans are, and quite frankly, it pisses Rattla off. It was soon discovered that slapping Kora on the side of the head did the trick in knocking the state of insanity out of her mind. However, the “problem” has now become a normal part of life.

Kora, in her normal state, is quite friendly. She often sunbathes on large rocks in hot deserts, and allows lightning to strike her in storms (Electricity isn’t a hazard to Leopard Geckotaurs). She can be a bit moody, but don’t expect to find her in a bad mood a lot. But one thing is for certain: She’s a deadly predator. Her speed, strength, and smarts are what she needs to catch prey, and if that doesn’t do the job, she can also fire out small bolts of electricity out of her fingers to stun her prey(This electricity can also be used to electrify her large tail, creating a club of shocking proportions). She loves savoring the flavor, and the feel of prey sliding down her throat. But hey, most predators do that, no? Like all Geckotaurs, her favorite prey is humans, nekos, and especially fairies. Also, she has a grasp of electronics, being able to manipulate them to her needs.

Her current home is said to be in one of Felarya’s deserts, but which is uncertain.She seems to visit Akaptor Desert a lot, though, with her friends Rattla the Naga and Nomnom, the antlion hybrid.(She has visited an alternate Earth on accident, though, and says she met a giant leopard gecko who helped her fight off an invasion of robot space pirates.That’s a story for another day, however…)

Picture drawn by Blazbaros on DeviantART.
Back to top Go down

Character Bios for my Felaryan Fanfiction Series
Page 1 of 1