Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The fat man bounces back!

Go down 
+2
Pendragon
Wario-Man
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wario-Man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

The fat man bounces back! Empty
PostSubject: The fat man bounces back!   The fat man bounces back! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:36 pm

Yeah, after being gone a while, I return...

>_>

<_<

...eth.

I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The fat man bounces back!   The fat man bounces back! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:21 am

Well, alot of people got eaten, my mecha engaged in battle with a hoard of vampire zombie potato demons, and most importantly;

I FOUND A PENNY!
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The fat man bounces back!   The fat man bounces back! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:45 am

Also, Pendragons mech has been sabotaged by Anna and will explode if Crisis licks him... but don't tell him, it's a secret.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The fat man bounces back!   The fat man bounces back! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 9:34 am

Rythmear wrote:
Also, Pendragons mech has been sabotaged by Anna and will explode if Crisis licks him... but don't tell him, it's a secret.

What type of hippie drug are you on?

1. Why would Anna sabotage my mech if she has no quarrel with me?

2. Why would she allow a human to be killed by a naga if said human did nothing wrong to her? Last I recall, she never really supported such a fight.

3. Why would she sabotage a machine in general? Technology fascinates her, and she would dare not touch my mech until she studied it more. It's out of character.

4. How can something explode if you lick it?

5. Crisis would not survive an explosion at that range, and that would make Karbo veeery mad.

6. Why must you hate? You have Umbrella Man, I have my robot. Don't make me go crazy on you.
Back to top Go down
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

PostSubject: Re: The fat man bounces back!   The fat man bounces back! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 10:02 am

Pendragon wrote:
Rythmear wrote:

2. Why would she allow a human to be killed by a naga if said human did nothing wrong to her? Last I recall, she never really supported such a fight.

3. Why would she sabotage a machine in general? Technology fascinates her, and she would dare not touch my mech until she studied it more. It's out of character.

5. Crisis would not survive an explosion at that range, and that would make Karbo veeery mad.

6. Why must you hate? You have Umbrella Man, I have my robot. Don't make me go crazy on you.

Umbrella Man would win.
Back to top Go down
http://mentalguy15.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The fat man bounces back!   The fat man bounces back! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 10:25 am

Mentalguy wrote:
Pendragon wrote:
Rythmear wrote:

Umbrella Man would win.

I call BS on that, especially if Umbrella Man can't defeat Wario Man.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: The fat man bounces back!   The fat man bounces back! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:26 pm

Welcome back Wario-Man. Not much has happened, really.

Now, quiet both of you, before I decide you each earned a one-way ticket to the Time Temples on Hyperion.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The fat man bounces back!   The fat man bounces back! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:35 pm

Call in the leprachaun commandos, or something.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The fat man bounces back!   The fat man bounces back! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:16 am

Pendragon wrote:
Mentalguy wrote:
Pendragon wrote:
Rythmear wrote:

Umbrella Man would win.

All this is irrelivant since I whispered - you didn't hear anything ya jackass.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The fat man bounces back!   The fat man bounces back! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:47 am

Rythmear wrote:
Pendragon wrote:
Mentalguy wrote:
Pendragon wrote:
Rythmear wrote:

Umbrella Man would win.

All this is irrelivant since I whispered - you didn't hear anything ya jackass.

Hmm... how do I say this...

YOU TYPED IT IN! That is technically not whispering. You wanna whisper, I suggest an RP forum.

(lol)
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: The fat man bounces back!   The fat man bounces back! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 3:09 pm

Clearly you are suffering from 'lack of humor' syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: The fat man bounces back!   The fat man bounces back! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 3:14 pm

*Boots Ryth and Pen onto a Tree-Ship for a one-way ticket to the Time Temples on Hyperion*

Warned you!
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The fat man bounces back!   The fat man bounces back! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 3:14 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Clearly you are suffering from 'lack of humor' syndrome.

I only suffer from partial symptoms.

I meant that to be a humorous comeback. WHY DOES IT NEVER WORK?!

I blame that garlic soaked fat man in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fat man bounces back!   The fat man bounces back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fat man bounces back!
Page 1 of 1