Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the camping trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

the camping trip - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:18 pm

Myrah tried to explain as quick as she could, saying, "Well, when water or something else fills the lungs, the body's pulse will become weak or stop due to lack of oxygen, even if they're breathing. What CPR does is try to start the heart back up and put air back into her lungs. Since you don't know what it is, I'll help you out."

Myrah then placed two fingers over Rose's chest where her heart was located, saying to Arin, "I'm going to press down on her five times. After I'm done, I want you to open her and cover it your mouth, and breath air into her three times. It's kind of like a kiss, but instead of giving her love, you're giving her air, okay?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:25 pm

"yeah i'm ready"Arin says sweating she gets ready to open rose's mouth when myrah gave th signal "i'm ready just give me the cue and i'll do it but hurry we don't have much longer she's in a very dangerous situation"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:05 am

"Alright! I'll tap you on the back when I want you to breath air into her!" Myrah said, pressing onto Rose's chest five times, mouthing each number as she did so. "Alright, Arin, your turn!" she said, giving her a tap on the back for the signal.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:11 am

Arin nodded opening rose's mouth wide she put her mouth to hers and began blowing air into rose's mouth until she pushed her off rose sat up couphing "wow wow hang i go to sleep for a few minutes and find you arin abusing my body"she says folding her arms not realising that she had passed out while she had been in the bowl.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:25 am

Liena sighed with relief at Rose waking up, and couldn't help but giggle at Rose thinking that Arin was abusing her body. "Actually, Rose..." she said, picking up Rose and Arin, "...you were unconsious in that bowl. For a second, I thought you had drowned. What Arin was doing was performing a human medical procedure called CPR. I picked it up from some human travelers."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:39 pm

Shanna stirred, turning over on Jayla’s tongue. Her eyes fluttered open, taking in her surroundings. At first, she froze for a second, finding herself inside a mouth, but she relaxed as her memory caught up. Shanna smiled, stretching out on the tongue and rubbing it’s surface with one hand. “Mmmm, that was a pleasant nap,” Shanna said. “But what’s the commotion outside?”

Turning over onto her belly, Shanna grabbed a couple of Jayla’s teeth and used them to pull herself forward. Her head struck the back of Jayla’s lips, and with a bit of pushing, popped through between them. She blinked in the late afternoon sun as her eyes adjusted after the darkness of the mouth. After a moment, she looked around, seeing the others huddled around Rose.

“Hey! What’s going on? Is Rose okay?” Shanna shouted down, her head sticking out from Jayla’s lips.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:09 pm

"Hm? Oh, hey, Shanna. Don't worry, Shanna, Rose is perfectly fine." Liena said, turning to talk to Shanna as Jayla grabbed the elf with her finger and thumb, setting her down on her right hand. "She went unconsious while she was in this bowl of soup, and her body sunk to the bottom. I had assumed she had drowned, so we performed CPR to bring her back. She should be okay, now."

Liena now began to move towards her, asking, "So, I take it your nap went well?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:05 pm

“Wow, I’m glad she was okay. Soup…what a way to go…” Shanna said, leaning back on Jayla’s hand. Many of her bruises had healed up, and the ones that remained were much smaller now. “My nap was quite pleasant. Jayla’s mouth is very comfortable, a king would be hard pressed to find a better bed.”

“Anyway, what now? Night will be coming soon,” Shanna said.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:26 pm

"Well, I'm going to be headed back home to my place. If you want to stay with one of us, you're more than welcome to, Shanna. That's what both Arin and Rose are doing. Jayla seems to enjoy your company." Liena said, noticing that Jayla was slightly blushing.

Liena then turned to John, saying, "That goes for you too, John. If you want to stay with Jayla, or come back with me to my den, be our guest."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:32 pm

John looked uncertain. "I guess I'll just stay here." he said. "I don't mind sleeping out here tonight. I don't think anyone will attack me with a dryad nearby."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Liena smiled, replying with, "Okay, sure." She then looked at Arin, Rose, and Shanna, asking, "What about all of you? Who do you want to stay with for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:29 pm

“Oh, I think I’ll stay with Jayla,” Shanna said. “One nap in that mouth isn’t enough for me. I’m still quite tired from today.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:34 pm

Jayla smiled, bring Shanna to her face and nuzzling her against her cheek. "Well, it doesn't look like she objects." Liena said with a smile. She then looked at the other two, asking, "What about you two?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:20 pm

John paced restlessly. In fact, he didn't feel like sleeping at all. He still believed he had a lot of business to attend to and the answers wouldn't show themselves to him. He stood up.

"I'm very sorry..." he said. "But I think I may leave you now. I'm going to retrace my steps back to where I woke up and then go on from there. Thank you for being kind to me and setting off the same path as the cannibals." With aimless steps he set off.

-------

In the darkening light, Ofelia's lower half glowed slightly. The Lucicamp slug girl shivered, partly with cold, partly with fear. She had gone out for just a few minutes from her cave. She had just been curious, that was all. When she came back, the cave was blocked off and webbed. Dridders had stolen it.

She then saw what looked like another cave. Sighing with relief, she moved towards it, investigating and not realizing it was Liena's home.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:21 am

“I’m glad for that,” Shanna said, as she was brought up to Jayla’s face. Shanna felt the smooth skin of the cheek rubbing against her body. She spread her arms against it and leaned her head on the cheek, feeling it’s warmth. Shanna sighed happily, remembering how comfortable she had been inside the mouth just moments ago. She was looking forward to a pleasant night’s sleep in there.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:33 am

"Alright, John. See you around someday." Liena said, waving to John as he walked off. "Anyway..." Liena said, taking up Rose and Arin in her hands, "...I'm gonna head back to my place. I'll see you two tomorrow."

"Good night, Liena. I hope you have a nice rest." Jayla said, waving to Liena as she walked off. She then looked at Shanna, asking, "I take it you want to go ahead and go to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:41 am

“Good night Liena, night Rose and Arin,” Shanna said, watching as the friendly dridder left.

“So, it’s just you and I now, Jayla. Yes, I’m quite ready for this day to be through,” Shanna answered, smiling as she looked into Jayla’s face. She put one hand on her huge lips, feeling their soft texture. “Just don’t do any midnight snacking, m’kay?
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:46 am

Jayla couldn't help but giggle at her comment, giving her a kiss as she said, "Oh, you won't have to worry about that while your inside it." She concentrated, then opened up her mouth again, which was completely dry since Jayla figured she didn't want to be soaked in saliva while she slept. The dryad extended her tongue, it's tip touching the palm of her hand so she could climb in.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:52 am

Rose was still a little anoyed at arin and so turned her back on her "rose still won't talk to me she seems realy anoyed even though i helped save her life"she says glumly to herself rose looked up at liena "so liena when will we reach your lair is it far"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 am

"Nope, in fact it should be up the...hill there..." Liena paused, seeing the opening to her cave open. She groaned, saying to herself, "Great. I forgot to disguise the entrance to my cave! I hope that Arokleth isn't hiding in there." She approached the entrance, seeing a trail of slime going inside her cave. "Hmm...slug girl...weird...I heard there was a slug girl staying in the dridder woods. Amazing she hasn't been killed yet."

She placed Rose and Arin on her spider half and weaved a partial silk layer over the entrance, placing twigs, leaves and dirt over it to disguise it. After she was done, she went inside, closing the silk door she made. She saw the slug girl in the cave facing away from her, obviously not having detected her prescence yet. She cleared her throat, saying, "Hello. Can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:52 am

Ofelia started, turning around. She saw the dridder and held her hands out, ready to use magic, slime or whatever it took.

"Hey! I found this cave! I'm not letting you take this one too!" she said hurridly.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:57 am

Liena gave the slug girl a confused look, saying, "What are you talking about? I live here. This is my home. Why else do you think I'd come in here?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:08 am

"You live..." said Ofelia, having not considered that possibility. She looked dejected. Damn it! She looked sadly at Liena. It was doubtful she could beat a dridder in a fight.

"Fine..." she sighed. "Could you...would you mind giving me one of those snacks on your shoulder?" she said referring to Arin and Rose. "I've been moving all day to try and find an empty cave and I haven't eaten in ages...I'm not that used to hunting outside of a cave...."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:16 am

Arin and rose looked at each other and turned pale they hid behind liena's hair nervously sliding down her back and onto the cave floor the two then held hands as they ran from the slug girl without looking back they did't know what was going on until they both tripped and looked back to see the slug girl towering over them they hadn't run very far
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:19 am

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you have these two. They're my friends. I know that sounds strange, but they are, and I'd really appreciate it if you didn't eat them. I can, however, snag you some Amazons if you'd like. I know where the self-righteous bigots usually go, and since I'm not confined to just the ground, I can pull the element of surprise on them." Liena explained to the slug girl.

She continued the conversation as she approached the slug girl. "Anyway, I'm terribly sorry about you not being able to find a cave. You can stay with me if you'd like. I could use the company. My name's Liena. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the camping trip   the camping trip - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the camping trip
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next