Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?

Go down 
+30
Doomguy
Mark-12
Zillachary
spike833
Prof.Nekko
Stabs
crazzycat
Archmage_Bael
SuperPieGuy9
Darkstorm Zero
gwadahunter2222
melancholy-melody13
Reptillian
French snack
bigman27622
Zoekin
Vaderaz
GREGOLE
lami
Feign
rcs619
mikeimp
Karbo
observer88
ZionAtriedes
/Fish/
schoolhater
vegeta002
Malahite
Raveolution
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Empty
PostSubject: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:11 am

I mean, aside from a glouteux.

I'd pick the Slug Girl. She digests slowly, and noisily. If you don't have any salt around, that means you're REALLY going to hear her stomach going to work on you, moreso than other Preds. And you'll suffer a lot longer, too.

There are, of course, other individual preds who slow their digestion, and who get off just on feeling their prey squirming around, so there's some good competition here.

So which one would YOU least rather be eaten by?

ETA: my reasoning is because slug girls digest slowly and noisily. Other reasons for other people could be they bite you in half and you die looking at your entrails, or being roasted and then eaten, or being picked apart by little bugs, etc.

Last edited by Raveolution on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:26 am

Tie between Slug Girl and anything that hard vores and is unlikely to kill early on in said vore.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:54 am

Anything that intentionally take's it's time (like Crisis's playful, sadistic nature).
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:52 am

i would realy hate to be eaten by a dridder especially if they decide to suck out your internal organ's
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:00 am

schoolhater wrote:
i would realy hate to be eaten by a dridder especially if they decide to suck out your internal organ's
By this point you're likely already dead, considering this is done by injecting venom into the body that basically turns it into a sack of soup. Funnily enough would still likely be quicker than the average Predator's mean of eating.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:46 pm

Species-wise, slug-girls rank pretty high given the aforementioned points of slow digestion- that is, if you're conscious long enough for that to matter.

Insects, carnivorous animals, etc that hard vore

Him

Male hard vore, physical and psychological torture

*shudders*
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:20 pm

(In reference to the link... who started the naga trend? I thought it might've been Karbo at first, but it seems more popular than I'd thought... and I don't think that even Karbo's work is that popular.)

I seem to agree with pretty much everyone on here... especially Fish. That particular comic made me shudder. But, I shouldn't judge people's interests (I mean, look at us here!)... then again, neither should they. *shrug*

Well, if the hard vore went fast... it wouldn't be so bad. In truth, aside from the phagophilia, soft vore would actually be worse. My additional point is this: any pred with a weak stomach shouldn't be too bad... after all, I really do tend to carry around at least something sharp enough to cut a throat at all times. I'm paranoid, in case you didn't know yet. As I've mentioned before... cutting the stomach wall causes acids to come in contact with an open wound... never good for our dim-witted pred.
Back to top Go down
observer88
Marauder of the deep jungle
observer88

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:36 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
(In reference to the link... who started the naga trend? I thought it might've been Karbo at first, but it seems more popular than I'd thought... and I don't think that even Karbo's work is that popular.)
Eh, nagas have been drawn for longer than you think. Karbo's been on dA for only 3 years. Snapesnogger (ever heard of her?) for 4. According to their dA pages. But it goes back far longer than that.

As for the subject, I'd avoid being eaten at all. Digestion is digestion.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:44 am

observer88 wrote:
Snapesnogger (ever heard of her?)

Thou Who Shalt Not Be Named, Observer. >>
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:27 pm

/Fish/ wrote:
observer88 wrote:
Snapesnogger (ever heard of her?)

Thou Who Shalt Not Be Named, Observer. >>
Yeah, I heard of her. Why's she not to be named?
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:08 am

Slug girls are definitely high on the list I think ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:01 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:

This should explain everything.

Keeping on topic, I'm really starting to feel bad for all the people Ariol has eaten. >_>

Nemesises are quite scary predators as well, as you can experience being eaten by her as a recurring nightmare many times before she actually does it. It could drive you insane to have to deal with the horror of being eaten multiple times, only to have it inevitably happen for real.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:34 pm

The one thing I would hate to be eaten by most is the Sarlaac (from Star Wars). It keeps its prey alive as it slowly digests it for thousands of years...maybe more. So the victim would be kept alive as they are in excrutiating pain. I pity its victims. Luckily though, Boba Fett escaped the Sarlaac pit.

Since the Sarlaac is like the Slug Girl on a larger scale, I would say that I would hate being eaten by a Slug Girl.

(edit)

Last edited by mikeimp on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:35 pm

/Fish/ wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

The... fuck? I mean, isn't that all a little... overboard? On the part of both parties involved? *sigh of disgust at the general idiocy of it all*
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:50 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
/Fish/ wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

The... fuck? I mean, isn't that all a little... overboard? On the part of both parties involved? *sigh of disgust at the general idiocy of it all*

Its Encyplopedia Dramatica. Its supposed to be over the top, idiotic and inaccurate. Look at the stuff they say about furries, macrophiles, vorarephiles, etc. Good for a laugh sometimes though ^^
Back to top Go down
Feign
Feign

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:53 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
/Fish/ wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

It's encyclopedia dramatica, a place that is made of facepalm and troll.

Also, I think it may be a poor move to go bashing on SS like that (aside from the fact that it's a little immature on the face of it)... I know at least that Karbo has done an art trade with her, so that would imply at least some non-hostile association.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Actually I didn't really keeped contact with her since then... Though I also find all the trolling around her waaaaaay exagerated and undeserved. ..
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:57 am

Feign wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:
/Fish/ wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

It's encyclopedia dramatica, a place that is made of facepalm and troll.
Yeah, but it seemed extreme even for that. I mean, the stuff spilled over onto places like Gaia and DA. If it was contained to ED, I'd say "Oh, that's just ED. It's supposed to be asinine" .

I do hope this little off-topic tangent isn't illegal.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:36 am

Raveolution wrote:
I mean, aside from a glouteux.

I'd pick the Slug Girl. She digests slowly, and noisily. If you don't have any salt around, that means you're REALLY going to hear her stomach going to work on you, moreso than other Preds. And you'll suffer a lot longer, too.

There are, of course, other individual preds who slow their digestion, and who get off just on feeling their prey squirming around, so there's some good competition here.

So which one would YOU least rather be eaten by?

ETA: my reasoning is because slug girls digest slowly and noisily. Other reasons for other people could be they bite you in half and you die looking at your entrails, or being roasted and then eaten, or being picked apart by little bugs, etc.
While I enjoy the thought of digestion being controllable by the predator, if something has control over it, I'm not sure it would be smart to say certain preds digest longer than others, anyway I love being alive so despite the eroticness i still fear being digested despite getting off a lot to digestion and even soul vore scenes >_> but ultimately, I'd have to say, anything that digests quickly, a good slug girl is what i need. take your time, no hurry ;-;
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:31 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
I do hope this little off-topic tangent isn't illegal.

Sorry for opening a bag of worms in this thread. >_>

11cookeaw3 wrote:
what... another uncyclopedia look alike..

lami wrote:
I'd have to say, anything that digests quickly, a good slug girl is what i need. take your time, no hurry ;-;

That's an interesting way of looking at it, though unless there were numbing enzymes, I think a prolonged demise would most certainly change your mind. I think from now on I'll have Ariol eat sorbalier plants to put her prey to sleep... The digestive, unseen terror is starting to get to me. ^^;
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Yeah. Prolonged digestion would be immense torture. You forget that acid burns horribly, and not just the skin. You'd be in a dark, hot environment, with burning fluid sloshing around you as the walls never stay still. Your eyes will sear as the acid melts their soft tissue, and as the muscles of your own stomach burn away, your entrails will fall from your gut, probably while you're still clinging to life. If you're lucky, you'll die of asphyxiation before the true horror begins. You will be screaming for death within seconds.

Makes soft vore seem more cruel, don't it? Because it is. Erotic? Yeah, from a fantasy point of view. In reality... not so much.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Elle.

..... Because I hate her?
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:27 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Elle.

Seconded...on both counts. I wouldn't want to give that bitch the satisfaction of a full stomach
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:00 pm

rcs619 wrote:
GREGOLE wrote:
Elle.

Seconded...on both counts. I wouldn't want to give that bitch the satisfaction of a full stomach
Personally, I'd like to see Zion have a discussion with her.

Zion: -"So, what you're syaing... is that if you can eat me, you should."
Elle: -"Yes."
Zion: -"So... according to that, if I can kill you, I should. To prevent myself from being eaten."
Elle: -"Huh?"
Kenson: -"IT'S FIRE AND BRIMSTONE TIME!"
Zion: -"Hey, that's my line!"
Back to top Go down
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:30 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
rcs619 wrote:
GREGOLE wrote:
Elle.

Personally, I'd like to see Zion have a discussion with her.

Zion: -"So, what you're syaing... is that if you can eat me, you should."
Elle: -"Yes."
Zion: -"So... according to that, if I can kill you, I should. To prevent myself from being eaten."
Elle: -"Huh?"
Kenson: -"IT'S FIRE AND BRIMSTONE TIME!"
Zion: -"Hey, that's my line!"

Wow, good point Zion. XD
I'm completely agreed , if all of us were seeing things as Elle does, we would all be murderers ><

Then, same for me, I really wouldn't want to be eaten by a "person" as her.
Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next