Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryans on Earth

Go down 
+2
schoolhater
The Joker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:21 am

The driver then said, "W...well, actually, we were just headed home, so, um...yeah, it was nice meeting you and stuff." However, in the back of Catherine's mind, something told her that they weren't going to let them go that easily.

Last edited by The Joker on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:23 am

Lilly smiled she used her tail to silently pull of two of the vehicle's wheels leaving quite a mess were they used to be and says "aw your not gonna stay and have some fun me and my crewmates there"she says gesturing to verira and narin "need information"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:27 am

Verira also slithered over to the car, she lied down on her stomach behind Lilly and smiled to girls. "If they have never seen a naga, then were obviously not in Felarya anymore"

Last edited by Reptillian on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:28 am

Catherine shuddered as the giant snake woman lied down in front of them. "Um...Felarya? Is that where you're from?"

"Yep? Pretty much." Catherine slightly turned her head towards the bird woman, who was keeping her distance, and dusting off her wings. "So, do you know where we are, then?"

"Um...well, you're in a state called Texas, and that's part of a territory called America."

"America, huh? Interesting. So, do y'all guys have any questions for 'em?" asked Narin to Verira and Lilly.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:31 am

Lilly nodded and tugged on catherine's shirt trying to get her to come out of the vehicle lilly began to pry the door of the car and a creaking noise can be heard coming from it lilly smiled and continued pulling the door now trying to rip it off "yeah here's a question...will you please come out of the vehicle?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:35 am

Khrixi the fairy opened her eyes and realized something was wrong. Desert. She had not been in a desert before. She felt her stomach tighten. Where were the others? She had been with that nice Jotun and her cute human friend. And then...they had been...what had they been doing? There was...a lot of white light. Hmm.

She tried to get oriented. She was small. She took a few steps forwards, then leaped back. There was a black strip running across the desert and it burned her feet. She flew in the air, shaking her legs. Then she heard something big coming. She instinctivly grew to giant size. Something yellow was coming across the stip right at her, screeching and swerving. She picked it up, looking inside. It was filled with human girls, who were screaming loudly. There was quite a few of them. She looked at the side. That nice human had taught her how to read a bit. "School Bus..." she sounded out. Was this some sort of food delivery? How did they know she only liked to eat girls? (She had picked up this habit when she starting hanging around the Jotun. The Jotun only ate girls and she thought she would like it if she did too.)

"Hey." she said. "Where are we?" The girls only screamed. She looked at the horizon and was overjoyed to see what looked like predators. Still carrying this mysterious "School Bus" filled with teenage girls, she ran over to them.

"Hi." she said shyly. "I don't want to bother you, but I was wondering if you knew where we are? I really, really need to get back..."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:39 am

One of the preps snorted, and said in a cocky voice, "Well, since you obviously ruined my friend's vehicle, we don't have much a choice, do we?" With that, the four preps stepped out of the car, while Catherine remained strapped in, not trusting them in the least.

"Well, we gotta, like, walk home now, thanks to you. See you later...NOT!!" And with that the preps began to walk away, their haughty attitude having returned to them.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:41 am

Lilly looked up at Khrixi "aw damn not another huge one"he mutter's aloud to herself she then raised her voice "apparently were in texas and hey were are you going"she says wrapping her long tail around one of the preps she noticed the school bus in the fairy's hand "HEY CAN I HAVE ONE OF THOSE KIDS!"she yells up to her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:45 am

"Well, this human here said that Texas was part of a territory called 'America.' So, you've been randomly brought here, too?" Narin asked Khrixi.

Last edited by The Joker on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:52 am

"Yeah...I was...I just really want to get home." said Khrixi, starting to realize how bad this really was. She heard Lilly's question. She looked at the car. Oh, so that's how you stopped them going away. She ripped the wheels. Inside, the teenage girl screamed some more. They were all wearing similar clothes.

"Who are you?" she asked.

A slightly older, but still tasty looking woman came to the window. "We're...we're Mid Arizona Girl's School Volleyball team."

Khrixi looked confused. "Is that like...a..." What was that word that humans used? "Restaurant?"

She took the older woman out of the bus and put her down by Lily, then stood nervously, still cradling the bus in her arms.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:57 am

Lilly pouted as she looked at the woman infront of her and looks up at khrixi "hey i meant one of the young ones the old one's are too bitter for me so i have to eat the younger one's besides the younger one' panick more and i want to have some fun before i eat her so can i have one of the young one's please"she says glanncing cheekily at catherine who was still sat in the car.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:58 am

"Actually, from a few humans I've talked to back on Felarya, volleyball's a kind of sport." Narin said.

Meanwhile, the prep was trying to get loose from Lilly's grip, saying, "I told you, we're, like, trying to get home! Now let go of me, you freak!!"

Catherine then asked nervously, "E......eat? Y...you eat people?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Lilly smiled she continued to hold her grip on the prep in her coils before answering catherine's question "look girl we may eat what you call people but your just food, there is a difference between people and food you are a food item as is your friend here"she says gesturing to the prep and constricting harder "yo have to realise your not the top of the food chain as some of your kind thinks but merely a part of it"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:07 pm

"Actually...she's not my friend. Neither are they for that matter." Catherine said, pointing to the other preps, who were trying to get their friend free after what Lilly said. "They were just part of a car pool thing we had going on. Besides, I couldn't care less if I'm on top of the food chain or not. As long as I have my health, I'm happy."

Last edited by The Joker on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:10 pm

"oi leave her alone"Lilly hisses at the preps and spit's poison in there face's apart from the one in her coil's she was a little annoyed "that has got to be one of the lamest excuses i have ever heard honestly as if you couldn't care about dying"she says smiling to catherine.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:12 pm

The preps reeled back, screaming and clawing at their faces as the poison seeped in.

"Well, since you or one of them'll probably eat me, it doesn't make much of a difference if I do make a fuss, now does it?" Catherine stated.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Lilly smiled leaning in close so her face was next to Catherine's smiling she glanced back happily at the preps before turning back to Catherine and placing her hands on the girls hips "oh does that mean you won't make a fuss it wets my appetite when food make's a fuss"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Catherine merely looked at Lilly and said, "Nope." She then quickly pulled out a bottle of pepper spray and sprayed it in the naga's eyes. She had always kept a can in her purse in case some guy tried to kidnap her, but she never suspected she'd use it on a snake woman. After making sure that she sprayed plenty of the burning substance in Lilly's eyes, she quickly unbuckled her seat belt, and jumped out of the Mustang, running for it like there was no tomorrow, because as far as she was concerned, there wasn't.

Narin merely watched, and whistled impressively at Catherine's stunt. "She's got some guts, I'll say that much." Narin said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:48 pm

AGH YOU LITTLE BITCH!" lily yells after catherine had sparyed her in the eye's she realesed her grip on the prep in her coils hissing angrilly she looked in the direction catherine had run off in "we have to catch her she's seen us she could alert the humans"she yells seriously digging her way under the sound and chasing catherine from under the sand gaining speed all the time the spray in her eye blurred her vision so lilly tracked catherine's heat and rose a bulge in the sand underneath the girl.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Before Lilly could get to Catherine, Verira reached out as far as she could and grabbed the human. She moved her in front of her face and smiled. "you are one feisty human"

Last edited by Reptillian on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:50 pm

lilly stopped she rose to the surface and slithered over to verira looking at her and the human in her hand "hey she's mine she attacked me therefore i get her" she says a little annoyed that verira had cut her chase short.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:53 pm

Catherine just shrugged and said, "Eh, I try. Besides, I'm probably going to get eaten anyway, so I might as well make the most out of my last moments." She then looked at Lilly on the ground, and shouted, "TOUGH!!"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:00 pm

"she didn't really attack you, she was just trying to protect her life. You actually attacked her you know" Verira replyed to Lilly, in a very cocky manner.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Lilly scowled "no i did not she's the one who attacked me all i did was place my hands on her hips and she freaked out and atacked now gimme"she says in a childish mannor reaching out for catherine "i wasn't gonna harm her anyway strip her off her clothes but not harm her"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Khrixis stepped between them, still cradling the bus like a favourite toy. She was still upset Lilly had rejected her gift. She moved the bus to one hand and looked at the girl in her hands.

"How old are you?" she asked.

"I'm just 23! I'm just the bus driver! Please let me go!" shrieked the woman. Khrixi frowned and then used her deft fingers to remove some of the prey's clothes. She gave her an experimental lick.

"See!" she said. "She's not old and bitter. I just wanted to give you a gift! Why'd you yell at me?"

She then saw that Verira was holding one of the prey away. Was that a no-eating prey?

"Look, see, if you take my gift, you don't have to eat the one that she doesn't want you to eat." She offered the woman to Lilly again, hoping she could defuse the situation. She didn't like arguements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryans on Earth
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next