Felaryans on Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:16 am

Catherine sighed in relief when she saw it was just a regular house spider that Kristie swallowed. However, when she stated that she wanted to die because she was a screwup, she began to slither towards the neko. "No, Kristie. You and I have been through too much just for me to swallow you as if you meant nothing to me. Besides, even IF you're rubbish at everything you do, the end results turn out to be AWESOME!!"

"Think about what you've done, Kristie!" Catherine said, now in front of the neko. "You were able to turn broken pieces of glass into a giant snake! Pieces of glass! And then you turned it into those awesome spiders! Then you gave me this AWESOME snake tail! And all of those near death experiences we had served to bring us closer to each other!"

"Don't you see? You're not a screwup!" Catherine continued, using her tail to prop the neko up as she placed her hands on Kristie's shoulders. "If you were, you wouldn't be able to use magic in the first place! You just need a little bit of direction is all. Why don't we go talk to Myrah? I'm sure she can help you out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:23 am

"yeah and the python turned on you and so did the spiders everything i do turns on us"Kristie says sadly looking at catherine kristie new she meant well "yeah i guess...i..could see myrah..although dridder hate naga's with a passion right and anyway back home i was a bigger screwup i blew up my own house then the village got atacked and i..i coldn't protect anyone"she says tears forming again in her eyes "there dead because i'm a screwup if i weren't such a screwup they'd all be alive now no it's better if you stay aay from me"he says now pushing catherine back away from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:35 am

"Sorry, Kristie." Catherine said, wrapping her tail around the neko. "Unless you manage to make me forget about you, you're never getting rid of me. Now come on. Let's go see Myrah. I don't think she'll be like 'Grr, I hate nagas.' or anything like that. She seems to be rather open minded. Besides, she'll recognize my upper half." She then offered Kristie her hand, loosening her tail's grip as she did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:44 am

Kristie sighed nodding her head "ok ok i guess...y..your right"she says looking at catherine's tail around her body she sighed kristie gives catherines breasts a small squeeze and taking her hand giving it a gentle squeez "ok let....um..lets go"she says smiling gently as she looked at catherine she let out a sigh a tear rolling down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:53 am

"Hey, don't worry Krisite. It'll be okay." Catherine said, wiping the tear from Kristie's eye. Catherine then began to lead Kristie downstairs by the hand. As they headed out the door, Catherine said to Sharon, "Hey, we're headed back to the cave. You can have that pizza, okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:00 am

"ok"sharon says smiling as she takes the pizza from the oven and began to eat it savouring each mouthfull she had a bit of the sauce went down onto her hin.

Kristie smiled wiping another tear from her eye she looked at catherine as they left the house she sighed looking around at the outside world she momentarily hesitated "i...i..i don't think myrah can help me"she says as she walks alongside catherine and her snake tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:09 am

"Well, we won't know unless we find out." Catherine said. As they entered the cave, Catherine waved at Myrah, saying "Hey, Myrah. We're back."

Meanwhile, a small neera by the name of Quarus had just woken up. She looked around, confused as to why she was no longer in her home. Apparently, she was in some sort of place where they kept food. She looked behind her to see a giant door slightly open. She peeked through it to see a naked human sitting down eating something. Her belly then groaned, reminding her that she was hungry. Besides, considering the human was already eating something, it most likely meant that she wouldn't eat her, and may be able to help her.

She stepped out of the pantry, running on all fours towards Sharon, who didn't notice her. She walked beside the human's foot, tapping it gently and looked up, waving hello to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuc135
Hero
Hero

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:04 am

“How long does one hamburger take? I thought the humans called that ‘fast food’. I…Oh, hello Catherine, Hello Kristie. Enjoying yourselves? Not much has been…been…” Myrah lapsed into a stunned silence as she saw what happened to Catherine. She picked her up in one hand and looked closely at her new snake tail. She felt the scales with one of her fingers. “Woah…how did this happen?” She said after she found her voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:15 am

"Oh, this?" Catherine asked, moving her tail a bit. "Well, it's a funny story actually. You see, I've kind of got this mouth fetish, right? And I asked her if she could shrink me, and...yeah. Anyway, she cast this spell, but it gave me a snake tail instead of shrinking me. Anway, that's why we came back. You see, Kristie's really feeling down about not being able to do magic properly, and I was wondering if you could do something to help her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuc135
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:40 am

“Well, I’ll try,” Myrah said. She leaned down and picked up Kristie as well, holding the two of them in her hand. She idly wrapped Catherine’s tail around one of her fingers, feeling the scales. “First, I’d need to know what kind of magic you used, how you cast it for example. Was it by spoken word, or innate power, or alchemy, or by rune or by thamaturgy? Secondly, I might be able to reverse this, depending on how the error came about. I suspect this might be spoken word, as some words sound alike. Being similar in nature, ‘shrink’ and ‘transform’ have similar words. A mispronunciation could cause this effect, for example.” Myrah thought a moment, looking at the two of them in her hand. “Thirdly, If you really wanted it, I miiiight know a rune that would help you if you if you wanted to try your fetish. Or I know where you might find a mouth big enough.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:04 am

Kristie sighed she sat down in the palm of myrah's hand "well i used arcane spoken magic realy i just messed up and i..i don't want to try and turn her bak because i'm afraid if i do that it won't work"she says glumly looking down a her feet she glanced at catherine sighing sadly she layed down "what..what if...if we can't turn her back"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:12 am

"Hey, I won't mind if I can't turn back." Catherine said, tightening her coils a bit on Myrah's finger. "I think being a naga's pretty cool. Anyway, what was that about a rune, Myrah?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuc135
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:21 am

Myrah rubbed her chin with one hand while holding Kristie and Catherine in the other. “Well, magic is a different creature on this world. On felarya, there’s innate magic all over. Spells can be sustained on that magic indefinitely. Here, however, this world is fairly barren of natural magic. I’ve had to use my own energy to power my runes for example. Spells cast here, unless they’re sustained by the caster or someone else, will eventually expend their energy. At which point, the effects will reverse. Chances are, Catherine will eventually turn back to normal spontaneously. I don’t know when though, could be minutes, could be months. And even if you did manage to cast a true transformation spell, rather than a simple shape-change, I’m sure between the two of us, we could find a way to change her back.”

“As for the rune…well, it was one a friend taught me. She wanted to see the dridder’s city in the woods, but just not while bite sized. It made her big enough to preclude any thoughts of predatorial attacks.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:57 am

Joey hung his head out the window to look up at Narin and said "YEAH! REALLY COOL! HEY, THE DRIVE-IN SHOULD ONLY BE ABOUT 5 MILES SOUTH-EAST OF HERE, ALONG THAT ROAD!"

Balthus had finally fallen asleep, the first time in many years... Soon, he began to dream...

My friend jason, reading something totally inelligable = "You can make sense out of this? do tell! I've been staring at it for the last 20 minutes trying to find some modicum of an english word among the mountains of what basically amounts to this guy eating his keyboard!"

Internet Rage In Progress!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:16 pm

"Wow, that's cool!" Catherine said. "Anyway, you don't have to do all that if you don't want to. I was just sayin' I had a mouth fetish is all."

"OKAY, SURE!!" Narin yelled, flying in the direction that Joey had pointed to. After a few minutes, she landed on a hill isolated from everything else, with a large white screen a ways ahead of them. "Well, here we are!" Narin said happily, releasing her grip on the truck and sitting down beside it. "Sorry I startled you back there, but I noticed you looked a little sad when you asked me if flying was a problem, so I thought maybe that if I took you with me, it might make you feel a little better. "

She looked at the movie screen, asking, "So, is this the place you were talking about?"

Malora in the meantime watched Joey and Narin from the shadows of night. They were isolated, so she could probably give the remnant of the Void energy a test run to see if it would drive Narin crazy. If she did that though, chances are she'd ruin the movie experience for the both of them, so she would wait...wait until after the movie was done, then she'd try. Seeing as how Joey liked Narin, she would have to involve him in this as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuc135
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:00 pm

“Here, how about this,” Myrah said, “Kristie, you leave the problem of changing Catherine back to normal to me. Did you want me to carve a growth rune for you?” Myrah asked, before pausing and thinking a moment.

“Then again, it might be best if I save my magical energy if I’m going to be working on this problem. Catherine, if you don’t have any particular mouth in mind…well, I’m sure the two of you would fit in mine.” Myrah added, a sensual smile forming in her lips.. “I’d enjoy having a bit of fun with the two of you, but don’t worry, I’d be gentle.”

“I’ll leave the choice to you two. If you really wanted to, I’ll carve the growth rune for you. I can spare the magical energy.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:05 pm

"Yeah, you're right. You saving the energy for changing me back would be better. Besides..." Catherine said, undoing the coils on Myrah's finger while staring at her mouth, "...I wouldn't mind you putting me in your mouth. I think that'd be awesome!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:12 pm

"hmm i'll pass been in enough mouths"Kristie says smiling as she examines catherine and myrah togethor she sighed looking up at myrah's mouth "then again i suppose it would be un to do it in someone's mouth ok i want to go in too"she says grinning broadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuc135
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:24 pm

“Well then, here you go!” Myrah said, grinning broadly. She held Kristie and Catherine between a thumb and forefinger, and moved them to above her head. Tilting her head back, Myrah opened her mouth wide, giving the two a good view of her glistening maw. She stuck out her tongue with an ‘ahhh’. Slowly, she lowered the two into her waiting maw.

Catherine’s long tail entered first, falling against her wet tongue. It coiled up in the back of Myrah’s throat as she continued lowering the two in. Soon, Kristie’s feet were in her mouth as well, letting Myrah taste the savory flavor of the neko. Myrah gently laid the two of them onto her tongue, humming contentedly as her mouth was filled with their rich taste. For the moment, she left her lips open, and kept her tongue still, waiting to see what the two would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Catherine began to smile as Myrah placed her and Kristie inside her mouth. Once Myrah had placed her on her tongue, she looked around inside the wet maw, her smile widening as she said, "This. Is. AWESOME!!" Without hesitation, Catherine began to hug the wet muscle beneath her while she licked it over and over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:36 pm

"i'm just a little nervous she might acidently swallow us then forget to spit us back out"Kristie says glancing nervously down myrah's throat she then fell and used her to touch the back of myrah's mouth to stop herself from fslling into myrah's throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuc135
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Kristie suddenly falling into the gack of Myrah’s throat caused her to gag a touch. The throat muscles constricted briefly around Catherine, but Myrah controlled herself this time. Myrah shook her head slightly. She wouldn’t forget who was in her mouth. With a flick of her wet tongue, she brought Kristie out of her throat, and deposited her next to Catherine. She rolled her tongue a little bit, and gently pushed Kristie next to Catherine. Using the tip of her tongue, Myrah began tickling the two.

Meanwhile, while Kristie and Catherine had fun in her mouth, Myrah decided she shouldn’t remain idle herself. Casually, she began using her silk to weave a barrier web to put over the entrance of her new lair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:55 pm

Catherine started to laugh as Myrah began to tickle her and Kristie with the tip of her tongue. "Hahahahaha, stop it, Myrah, stop, hahahahahaha!" Catherine laughed as she attempted to push the tongue away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Joey grinned broadly and said to Narin "Yup, this is the place."

He got busy setting up his devices for sound relays. "This is gonna be cool."

Dusty started to stirr a little, but remained asleep, his body way too exhausted to even think of regaining consciousness. He only managed to mumble something incoherent about warm-up.

Balthus was in a similar state as Dusty, and pulled the blankets over his body.

My friend jason, reading something totally inelligable = "You can make sense out of this? do tell! I've been staring at it for the last 20 minutes trying to find some modicum of an english word among the mountains of what basically amounts to this guy eating his keyboard!"

Internet Rage In Progress!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:13 pm

“Myrah giggled, shaking Kristie and Catherine in her mouth. She stopped tickling them, and merely ran her tongue over them at a slow, languid pace, savoring their taste. It wasn’t forceful, and wouldn’t interrupt them and would allow them to do whatever they wanted. Myrah was enjoying their flavor, Kristie had the sweet, rich flavors of nekos, while Catherine, as a naga, had an exotic taste. The two complimented each other quite well Myrah thought.

When Dusty mumbled, Myrah glanced down at him, wondering if he was going to awake soon.She double checked the pouch he was in, than returned her attention to gently licking Catherine and Kristie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   

Back to top Go down

Felaryans on Earth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next