Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryans on Earth

Go down 
+2
schoolhater
The Joker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:46 pm

Dusty tried shaking his head to be rid of the headache, but immediately regretted it, becoming near sick.

"Oh man.... it feels like a supercharged hangover... but my limbs ache all over... and my skin feels really hot..."
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:02 am

Kristie sighs stroking catherine's hair "i'm just glad your a naga i could have turned you into a dridder and some of them are sadistic"she paused"i still love you catherine and i find it a little disturbing that you like my taste and well i probably shouldn't realy be here after all you did want to eat me and i believe you still do"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:06 am

Catherine then sat up as she said, "No. I won't do it, Kristie. There are other ways of taking care of this. ...I'm surprised you don't hate me after what I nearly did to you."

"Of course." Doctor White said with a smile, pulling a stesthoscope from her pocket. She examined him for a bit before taking the stesthoscope off, saying, "Well, you don't have any diseases. You have, however, completely worn out your body. That's why you're aching all over. May I ask what you've been doing for the past 24 hours?"

Narin's sly grin grew even wider as she laid down on her stomach, scooping up Joey with a wing as she said, "Weeeell, I was thinking of placing you...here." Narin then quickly moved her wing, placing him in between her soft breasts, and readjusted herself so that he'd slide in deeper between the mounds of flesh. "Well? What do you think?" she asked, trying to supress a giggle.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:19 am

"hate you no no don't be so silly"Kristie says smiling asshe hugs catherine rubbing her cheek on catherine's "i still love you no matter what you've done and anyway it was my fault i..i made you like this"she says still rubbing her cheek on catherines quite close to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:22 am

Dusty recalled what happened... but ther ewas no way the doc would believe that.... then again, they where chatting in the lair of a giant spider woman...

"Where do I start...? Well... I was having a rather.... shall we say... uncomfortable encounter with the smaller spider woman... and after, I 'blacked out'... I encountered an extra-dimensional entity called Balthus.... crazy I know.... but, after that, I lost it... I attacked th small dridder, I even attacked my little brother Joey.... He KOed me with a walking crutch and I managed to get some sense of self back... " Dusty tried to explain.

Joey was blushing, but smiled at Narin and turned upwards to face her and press his face into her warm skin.

"Hmm.... just don't crush me down here and I'll like it just fine Narin" he said.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Kristie giggled she licked catherine's cheek happily "you have a nice taste and i know you like my taste"she says releasing catherine from the hug she gets to her feet kristie smiles looking down at catherine "i can't change you back my magic has stopped working"she turns away from catherine momentarily "and we need something for you to eat"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:41 pm

"Well, it's my fault anyway. After all, I'm the one who conviced you to do it." Catherine said, giving Kristie another huge lick on her cheek. Her stomach grumbled extemely loud this time, and Catherine sighed, saying, "Looks like I'll have to grab something to..." She then noticed a rabbit hopping in the distance. She made a dash for it, surpising the rabbit as she caught it. She unhinged her jaw and stuffed the struggling rodent into her mouth, and swallowed a few times, sending the creature to her stomach. "That'll work for now." she said, cuddling Kristie again, wrapping the tail around her.

"I see." Doctor White said, placing her stethoscope back into her pocket. "I'll get you some aspirin to help relieve some of the pain. In the meantime, I suggest you get plenty of rest until your body recuperates." With that, the doctor stood up and started running back to her truck to get the aspirin he needed.

"Don't worry, Joey. I'm not gonna hurt my little boyfriend." Narin said with a grin as she kissed him. After a moment of silence, she asked, "You don't have a problem with this, do you? Going out with a giant bird woman?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Kristie shuddered slightly wiping saliva off her cheek she then looked down to see that catherine had wrapped her tail around her body kristie knew that catherine's hunger had been slightly apeased she smiled uneasily hugging catherine "it..it..i...i..i mean you f..feel nice"she says timdily she hated to admit it but she was scared of catherine and she had a eeling catherine knew this as kristie was trembling and her entire body was shaking with fear.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:25 pm

“Well, just leave that to me,” Myrah said, gently picking up the sling with dusty in it and putting it back on. “Narin asked me to keep him safe, and that’s what I’ll do. He can rest easy here.” She gently patted the small human by her side.

“In the meanwhile, I’m still hungry,” Myrah added, picking up another one of the bitesized cheeseburgers and eating it. “Hmmm. These aren’t bad, but I bet I could make a better one,” Myrah said after swallowing the cheeseburger. “Still, I’m grateful for the meal. Who can I give the silk to in exchange for the food?”
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:29 pm

"Alright Doc, I'll try." Dusty answered before Myrah picked the sling back up and reattached it to her hip, he got comfortable again by rolling back up facing Myrah, and fell back to sleep within seconds.

Joey looked back up at Narin again and said "yeah, I'm good with it, besides your my first one... Why? Your pretty self-conscious, arn't you? Trust me, you've got nothing to worry about" trying to ease her mind.

He then got a little bit mischievous look on his face, and reached down and to the sids with his right hand, he started tickling the underside of her left breast.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:30 am

"No payment will be necessary." Lieutenant Smith said as he walked back to the rest of them, holding a paper bag. "We're just glad to help you and the rest out until you find a way home. Anyway, could you give this to Catherine? I was going to give this to her when she turned up."

Just then, the doctor came back with the aspirin bottle. Noticing Dusty was back in the pouch, she offered the bottle to Myrah, asking, "Could you place this in the silk pouch with him?"

Catherine noticed that Kristie was shivering with fear. She smiled, wrapping more coils around the neko as she said, "Oh, don't be like Kristie. We've been through way too much, so stop that." Her coils now had her legs and arms pinned down, and she picked up Kristie with her tail, laying her down as she neared her face towards Kristie's feet. "You know what I think you need? I think you need a good laugh." And with that, Kristie then began to lick Kristie's feet, hoping they were ticklish so she'd laugh.

"Okay, Joey. If you say pppffft!!" Narin was doing everything in her power to keep herself from laughing as Joey began to tickle the underside of her breast, saying "Hahahahaha, stop it, hahahaha..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:36 am

"i...i..i'm c..c..confused"Kristie says sheepishly suppressing aughter as catherine licked her feet she shuddered slightly wondering wether catherine was tasting her again or simply trying to tickle her well catherine had pined her arms and legs togethor so that was a cause for kristie to worry.Eventually however kristie couldn't hold back the laughter and set about giggling as catherine licked her eet "s..s..stop it....no more no more"she says oving about as best she could.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:44 am

Catherine stopped licking her feet, looking into Catherine's eyes as she said, "There you go! Everyone needs a good laugh, and I figured you could use one." She then smacked her lips, saying, "Mmmm...your feet have a very nice salty taste, you know that?" Catherine then took up half of Kristie's right foot in her mouth, sucking and running her tongue on the gnarled surface of the foot, letting out an "Mmmm...Sho tashty!" as she did so.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:52 am

Kristie trembled and began shaking again she couldn't realy see what was going on but she soon realised that catherine had taken her foot into her mouth "c..c..catherine p...p...please s..s..stop"she says timidly trying her bes to look at catherine kristie could feel what was going on and she didn't like it she let out terrified scream struggling now to get free from catherine she struggled alot but she didn't want to hurt catherine but the human girl was scaring her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:57 am

Hearing Kristie scream, Catherine immediately let her foot out of her mouth and released her from her coils, moving away from her to the opposite cave wall, not daring to look at Kristie as she muttered "...Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:01 am

Joey's smile widened, adding his other hand to the now wriggling Narin, he craned his head up and began licking bitween Narin's breasts now too, adding to the tickle torture.

"Gib up yep?*" he said with his tongue out.

(*Give up yet)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:33 am

Kristie panted heavily pulling her feet close by to her body she gasped finnaly catching her breathe "catherine i....i'm sorry"she says not looking at catherine "i..i..i didn't mean to i mean it...it was scary i...i thought i thought you were going to...to eat me"she says honestly "s..sorry i shouldn't have screamed"she says placin her head between her knees as tears dripped onto the floor she sighed sadly as she began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:47 am

“Sure, I’ll do it for you,” Myrah said, taking the paper bag in the palm of her hand. She also took the aspirin from the doctor and dropped it into the sling with Dusty. “Doctor, whenever you finish your project with the silk, I’d like to see it,” Myrah added. “It’s interesting to compare how well humans can work my…” Myrah trailed off when she heard Kristie scream. “Hold that thought doctor,” Myrah said, getting up out of her sleeping web and running towards the source.

Myrah barged into the section of the cavern that Kristie and Catherine were in. She looked around worriedly, but sighed in relief when all she saw were the two women. “Phew. When I heard the scream, I thought that Saranga was up to her old shenanigans. But Kristie, why are you crying?”
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:18 am

The paper bag hit Dusty in the head, and the hard plastic of the bottle was just enough to keep him from falling fully asleep.

"Mugh!... oh ow... Thanks Myrah..." he said grogily, rubbing his head as he grabbed the bottle of asprin.

opening the lid, he took 2 pills dry and swallowed quickly, "Thanks doc... he said barely audibly to the humans on the ground, before fading back to dreamland.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:31 am

"I...it's my fault." Catherine said, looking down and away with a guilty look as she explained. "You see...I was just playing around with her, you know...and I tickling her feet and keeping my tail wrapped around her while I did it...and then I took one of her feet in my mouth, and...she thought I was gonna eat her. That's why she screamed."

"Hahahaha, okay, that's it!" Narin said, closing her lips around Joey and pulling him out a bit, leaving his stomach exposed. She then used her wing to tickle his stomach, which Joey couldn't stop since his arms were inside her mouth.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:47 am

"n..n..no it's my fault"Kristie says wiping tears from her eye's,"i..i..i'm the one who turned catherine into a...a naga and now i can't change her back because my magic has stopped working"Kristie says sadly leaning against the cave wall "i...i ver reacted i'm jumpy at the moment i...i can't do much without my magic"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:55 am

"No, Kristie. Don't blame yourself for this." Catherine said, slithering over to Kristie. "I'm the one that convinced you to use your magic. If I had just kept my mouth shut, none of this would've happened."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:00 pm

"it is my fault though"Kristie says gently hitting her head against the cave wall she moved forward as catherine came closer,Kistie sighed wrapping her arms around ctherine hugging her gently,as well as gently licking her cheek and using her hand to stroke catherine's other cheek.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Catherine sighed, wrapping her tail around Kristie as she hugged her back, saying, "Oh well. As long as we have each other, we'll be okay. We'll figure out how to resolve all this."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Kristie smiled she gave caterine's cheek a gentle kiss,kristie giggled moving herself out of catherine's coil and lying down upon the ground she raised u both her feet moving her toes slightly"it's ok i suppose if you just tasted my feet tasting only mind"she says placing her toes into catherine's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth   Felaryans on Earth - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryans on Earth
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next