Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of Psycopaths and Predators

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:15 am

"SCREW YOU!"sasha yells back at the joker as she carries on walking,kalen shrugged looking in the direction sasha had walked off in "well not always she's just in a mood today"she says folding her arms slightly s she began to walk off in a direction away from the sasha had gone off in.
"you just go were ever it is your going to"Kalen calls to the joker as she continues to walk away
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:27 am

The Joker merely shrugged and said, "Oh, well. You can't have a comedy routine without a straight man to bounce off of. Anyway, the thing is, I'm kind of new here, so I don't really have anywhere to go to."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:32 am

Kalen shrugged she carried on walking she glanced in the direction sasha had gone off in "i wonder if she'll be ok."Sasha meanwhile stopped outside a dridder's hole she climbed cautiously inside looking around "hello liena you in here"she calls out.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:52 am

Liena opened her eyes as she heard someone calling for her outside the cave. She yawned and walked towards the entrance. Seeing Sasha, she smiled, and said, "Oh, hey, Sasha. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:55 am

"the sky" sasha says jokingly but walked inside the cave anyway making sure to keep her deon wings out at all times so she could make a quick escape "kalen's gone off with some guy i don't know were they are but who cares about them anyway"Sasha says folding her arms an angry look on her face

Kalen continued walking she didn't know were the joker was or were sasha was she just kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:03 pm

"Wow, sounds like you're really riled up today, Sasha. That's not usually like you." Liena said, scooping Sasha up in her hand. "If you'd like, I could give you a massage to help relieve some of your stress." she continued, her tongue now hanging out of her mouth limply.

Meanwhile, a brown-haired naga with blue eyes and green scales noticed Kalen walking through the forest. Licking her lips, she stealthily followed her, now having found her lunch.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Sasha sighed sitting down on liena's hand "yeah i'm just worried about kalen that's all"she says smiling up at liena "and i'm a demon im allowed to be any mood i want"she says folding her arms "and the massage sounds good please"

kalen knew something was wrong the birds had stopped and everything was deathly quiet from sasha's teachings kalen knew there was danger about and so broke into a run.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:14 pm

"Great! You wouldn't mind if I massaged you with my...tongue...do ya?" Liena asked.

Seeing Kalen run, the naga grinned to herself, and slithered onto the ground as she chased after her. She began to slowly reach out for Kalen, taking her time as she chased her.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:16 pm

"hmm no go ahead"sasha says smiling as she stands upon liena's hand"besides it's been a while since i had a good massage"

Kalen continues to run seeing the naga reach for her kalen jumps left rolling on the ground before she picks herself up and continues to run
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:31 pm

"Well, in that case..." Liena then extended her tongue and placed Sasha on it, drawing the wet muscle back inside her mouth. She then began to gently suck on Sasha's body, and occasionally brought the tip of her tongue back to rub where she felt stiff muscles.

Seeing Kalen roll out of the way, she decided to end this little chase, and quickly grabbed her. She brought her prey up to mouth level, smiling at the meal she caught. "Hello, there, my tasty meal." she said. Her tongue then slithered out, and wrapped itself around Kalen. Grinning even more, her hand let go, leaving Kalen in the grip of the naga's tongue, which began to slither back into the cavernous maw that awaited Kalen.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:35 pm

"AGH NO HELP SOMEBODY HELP......SASHA,SASHA WERE ARE YOU!"Kalen yells out fear in her voice her head and shoulders were practicly dry but the part of her body were the naga's tongue was wrapped around her "were's that demon when you need her"

"you seem to enjoy the taste of my demon body"sasha says grinning as she feels liena suck on her body the sensatio aroused her slightly and sasha found herself orgasm onto liena's tongue she blushed bright red afterwards.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:53 pm

"But of course. You're so delicious! I take it you're enjoying yourself?" Liena asked, feeling Sasha orgasm on her tongue. She then took her out, leaving her to sit on the palm of her hand, and swallowed the excess saliva in her mouth. She moved her face towards Sasha again, and began to slowly stroke the demon's body with her tongue.

The naga then pulled Kalen halfway inside her mouth, leaving her legs dangling in the air. She licked and sucked on Kalen's upper half like a lollipop, then slurped the human inside her mouth completely. She then used her tongue to push the human to the back of her throat, but just as she was about to swallow, she heard a voice say, "You know, it's really not a good idea for you to swallow her."

She turned to see the Joker leaning against a tree. Chuckling for a bit, she tucked Kalen in her cheek, and asked, "And why is that, clown?"

"Because...not only are you going to forget how to laugh..." The Joker then pulled out a handgun and pointed it at the naga, his grin widening as he did so. "...you're going to forget how to breath as well."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:58 pm

Kalen peered out of the naga's mouth "A HANDGUN THAT WON'T DO ANYTHING TO SOMEONE THIS SIZE NOW WHAT WE REALY NEED IS FOR MY DEMON FRIEND TO BE HERE!"she calls out to the joker looking at him a panicked look on her face before she felt herself pulled back into the naga's mouth.

"hehe yeah i did enjoy it i am nake you know although around here it's the norm so i don't mind"Sasha says smiling she giggled as liena licked her and playfully pushed liena's tongue away from her a bit but still let the dridder lick her she noticed a couple of silk cocoons nearby "i see you had good luck hunting what did you catch?
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:19 pm

"The human has a point. I fail to see what your weapon will do to harm me." the naga said, positioning the human on her tongue and closing it so that she couldn't escape again.

The Joker merely chuckled as he pulled the trigger with a *click*, a flag with the word 'BANG!' on it popping out. "Oh, but this isn't any ordinary gun." he said, popping the top of the flag, revealing what looked like a needle. "This is a spear gun." He then pointed the gun at the naga again and fired, the flag propelling itself towards the naga, puncturing it's throat.

The naga yelled in pain as she placed a hand on her throat feeling blood coming out. "Why, you piece of..." She then paused, and a chuckle began to emit from her lips, the Smilex from the flag now injecting itself into the naga's bloodstream. Her tail began to coil wildly as she felt the muscles in her body tighten, the chuckle now turning into blown out laughter as a smile began tugging at her lips, stretching impossibly wide. She then fell over dead, a huge ghastly smile now on the naga's face.

The Joker laughed at the dead naga, then pulled out a cell phone and said, "Hellooo? Operaaator? I believe my party's been...disconnected." A dark sadistic laugh then came from the clown, obviously having enjoyed slaughtering the naga. He then ran up to the naga's mouth, which still had Kalen trapped within it's confines, and knocked on one of the front teeth, saying, "Knock knock!"

-----------------

"Caught myself some duikers. Those things are a pain in the butt to catch, but heir taste is worth it." she said, giggling as Sasha playfully pushed her tongue away. "They're not as tasty as you, though."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:04 am

Kalen gasped she hit her head on the roof of the naga's mouth she rubbed it she moved over to the naga's teeth hearing the joker's voice she couldn't help but laugh "who's there"she ays in a cheeky voice feeling herself laugh uncontrallably for a few minutes before she stopped.she forced her way out of one of the naga's broken teeth looking up at the joker wiping saliva from her mouth a huge grin upon her face "thank you for that erm...sorry what's your name"

sasha smiled "i gathered not i am quite tasty"she says smiling she flaps her wings a little as she smiles she places a finger in her mouth making her look cute and bizzare as she did "you don't thik we could find kalen and well maybe you could cocoon the man"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:25 am

To answer her question, the Joker pulled out a playing card with a picture of a jester on it, with the word 'JOKER' written on the upper left and lower right and gave it to her, saying, "My card. And you are, Miss...?"

--------------------

Liena stopped licking Sasha and looked at her, saying, "I can help you find Kalen, but...does that person annoy you that much, that you want me to cocoon him?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:29 am

Sasha scowled folding her arms "yes he annoys me he threw a bottle of holy water over me,he's arrogant and he's stealing kalen away from me"she says in angry tone of voice."you know how much i love kalen it's not fair he has n right to come between us"

Kalen looked at the card smiling "joker eh well joker my name is kalen and thank you for saving me but you realy shouldn't have killed her although it was realy funny"she says a smile forming upon her face.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:38 am

"Are you sure he's even stealing her from you on purpose? I mean, have you even talked to him about it?" Liena asked.

The Joker chuckled at what Kalen said, and replied, "Well, it was either that, or let her swallow you and be painfully broken down by stomach acids. Besides, she seems pretty happy. Anyway, should we find your friend? I imagine she would be quite worried about you."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:31 am

"NO I HAVEN'T TALKED TO HIM I KNOW HE'S STEALING HER FROM ME!"sasha says scowling as she looked up at liena tapping her foot lightly on liena's hand

Kalen nodded "i know sasha she'll be more mad than woried she'll probably be raving about us to some predator"she says smiling before turning and walking roughly in the direction sasha had walked of in.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:45 am

"How do you know that if you haven't even talked to him? I mean, it could be completely unintentional." Liena said, hoping that Sasha would calm down at least a little bit.

"Why? Does she think we're in love or something?" The Joker asked, walking beside Kalen.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:47 am

Kalen shrugged looking at the joker as she carried on walking um well yeah sort of she gets that way about anyone who becomes friends with me"

Sasha scowls sighing she looked at lien "maybe your right i probably should talk to him about i'll talk to him when we find them"she says sitting down on liena's hand
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:54 am

As they continued to walk, Joker saw the tunnel that Liena had dug out, and said to himself, "Ooooh, a tunnel!" He then ran up to the entrance, put his hands to his mouth, and yelled out, "Riiiiiicolaaaaaaa!!!", chuckling as heard his echo.

Hearing the Joker's yell into the tunnel, Liena looked at Sasha, and asked, "Would that be him by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 am

Sasha sighed hearing the joker's voice "yeah that would be him he's realy annoying"she says looking towards the entrance of the tunnel

Kalen smiled following the joker over to the tunnel lauging as he messed about hearing his echo "you coming in" she looked down inside the tunnel before jumping in landing and rolling only to stop nearby to liena.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:32 am

"Comin', toots!!" The Joker then jumped down the hole, letting out a "Wheeeeeeheheheheheeeee!!!" as he slid down beside Kalen.

Liena looked down to see both Kalen and the Joker beside one of her legs, and gently scooped up both of them with her hand, saying, "Hello. How are you two doing?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:40 am

Kalen smiled at liena sitting down on her hand she giggled "oh me i'm fine liena just been inside the mouth of a naga when the joker here rescued me"she says with a smile,Sasha wasn't taking any of it "TOOTS YOU CALL HER TOOTS,HOW DARE YOU!"she yells ointing an acusing finger at the joker "sasha calm down"kalen says but sasha had alreasy jumped ontop of the joker hitting him hard with her fists using her demonic strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Psycopaths and Predators
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next