Share | 

Felarya manga ^_^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:58 pm

I think Mystiniel was rusty after being trapped in a book for a while, and not to mention underestimated her enemy, as well as had ego issues. Clearly the ability to shrink Anna alone should tell you that she's super duper mega powerful. She wasn't lying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614917399
JohnboyX
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
I think Mystiniel was rusty after being trapped in a book for a while, and not to mention underestimated her enemy, as well as had ego issues. Clearly the ability to shrink Anna alone should tell you that she's super duper mega powerful. She wasn't lying.

Of course Mystiniel has great strength it's just that she wasn't THAT powerful to put Vivian in her place (yet alone one of the 4 guardians) .

You have to keep in mind that while they are pretty rare there are still more fairys of her calibre that exist in Felarya. She's not the only one of her kind.

Maybe she was much more frightening during her lifetime being feared for her abilities but by the way she behaved in tome 5 I somehow got the impression that she's clearly overestimating herself thinking she's invincible (even as a weakened soul which has its clear problems in possessing others) .

Words can also make one sound like he/she is a dangerous foe that you're better off not dealing with while in reality it turns out that the enemy is a lot weaker than one might expect once you face them and Mystiniel sure played the role of a villainess quite good by the way she talked (from an actors perspective that is Razz ) .

I doubt that before she started to hide herself in various magic books her powers almost matched Nemyras.

Her magic is strong and her skills fearsome indeed. Add these ingredients to a good speaker and voil you have a strong leader-like person that is able to terrorise and manipulate others with ease.

That's how I see it in Mystiniels case Wink .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 pm

JohnboyX wrote:
Archmage_Bael wrote:
Honestly its possible to get to guardian levels of power, but normally said person is approached by the guardians before they manage to get there, example being mystiniel herself.

I'm not so sure about this one. For me it was all big-mouthed talk on Mystiniels side when she said that her powers where second only to queen Nemyra freak out .

With (nearly) guardian-like strength Vivian would most likely have miserably failed in defeating her No .

Keep in mind, she's basically a ghost. A ghost possessing a non-fairy, as in someone who doesn't have fairy wings (which we know are some kind of magical amplifier/super-charger array and are integral to their magical abilities). She was basically a shadow of her former self, possessing a body that seemed to have no magical ability at all. The only reason she could even do any magic was probably through sheer strength of will. She basically used her powers to force her host's body to display abilities it normally would not.

Come to think of it, I'd be interested to know if that affected the host in any way. Maybe made her more in-tune to magic and stuff.

I imagine if she actually had her own, naturally magically gifted, body... and a set of fairy wings to focus and amplify her abilities, she'd probably have no trouble stomping Vivian like a novice. Keep in mind, even Vivian never tried to get in a direct fight with her. She used illusions to try and confuse her, and side-step her attacks. I don't think Vivian thought she could win in a straight up magical-laser fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rcs619.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:08 am

Well Mystiniel was very powerful indeed. While she is clearly the boasting type and thinking very highly of herself, what she did to Anna is something very few fairies could do.
And yeah... thinking about it she was certainly rusty and not at her full capacity which make her pretty scary when you think about it ^^;

heh mentioning magical laser fights made me think of Touhou XP

View user profile http://karbo.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:55 am

Karbo wrote:
Well Mystiniel was very powerful indeed. While she is clearly the boasting type and thinking very highly of herself, what she did to Anna is something very few fairies could do.
And yeah... thinking about it she was certainly rusty and not at her full capacity which make her pretty scary when you think about it ^^;

heh mentioning magical laser fights made me think of Touhou XP

I mean, really that particular cross-over is inevitable =P Touhou is like Ponies and Homestuck. Eventually, everything becomes Touhou, Ponies or Homestuck. lol
Back to top Go down
JohnboyX
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:54 am

rcs619 wrote:

I imagine if she actually had her own, naturally magically gifted, body... and a set of fairy wings to focus and amplify her abilities, she'd probably have no trouble stomping Vivian like a novice.

Of course this I think we can agree on Wink . It's just that I don't believe that her powers were nearly as strong as Nemyras during her lifetime (come to think of it it would be interesting to know how she passed away scratch ) cause if they really were the guardians would probably have seen Mystiniel as a possible threat to the whole balance of Felarya and disposed of her pretty quickly drunken .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Right now I'm interested in Garnet and her antics. XD Vivian too cause I like that humerous self boasting attitude of hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
JohnboyX
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:11 am

Sorry for the late reply (and not having posted something in a while sweatdrop ) but when I reread tome 5 a few days ago (mostly in preparation for Karbos upcoming vore comic "Check and Mate" geek ) I realized what I forgot to ask you guys with a greater knowledge of Felarya than me study last time.

Spoiler:

What do you think about this scratch ???

Last edited by JohnboyX on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:39 am

I think it's a spoiler.

Thirteen
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:04 am

Is that Mystiniel character still alive by any chance? I'm thinking of having her appear in my fic at some point, most likely spiritually contacting the main character demanding help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cellthirteen.deviantart.com/
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:11 am

Thirteen wrote:
Is that Mystiniel character still alive by any chance? I'm thinking of having her appear in my fic at some point, most likely spiritually contacting the main character demanding help.

Well, the answer is a spoiler for those who haven't read that manga yet, but:

Spoiler:

aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:34 pm

I'm curious to see how many people have noticed Karbo's little update to the manga.

Twitter update from yesterday ( link )

I wonder...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedi-explorer
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Awesome!! ^o^ If only I could get a Pay Pal Debit card. =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SenecaHyde
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:42 pm

With tome 6 planned for 2017, it feels like the right time to post in this topic. I can't believe it's been almost four years since T5 came out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:42 am

SenecaHyde wrote:
With tome 6 planned for 2017, it feels like the right time to post in this topic. I can't believe it's been almost four years since T5 came out!

Here's hoping we finally get to see more of Subeta and her human... boyfriend? Pet? Assistant?

Also Void and Telekline. They were great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:17 am

rcs619 wrote:
SenecaHyde wrote:

Here's hoping we finally get to see more of Subeta and her human... boyfriend? Pet? Assistant?

Also Void and Telekline. They were great Very Happy

That would be assistant, as she actually says so. (Although it is likely they are having sex somehow).

Im just so happy to see Karbo return to the tomes! I hope I'm not the only one here who likes the story and vore! Sure there are many Felarya stories by many great writers, but this is one of only a handful by Karbo. (The other one being one with the succubus girls in Hell that he actually wrote as a story).

And since this is being revived, why not speculate on whats going to happen next and if Lea lives or dies?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   

Back to top Go down

Felarya manga ^_^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10