Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya manga ^_^

Go down 
+63
SenecaHyde
Thirteen
Stabs
Venom Agato
JohnboyX
Merku
Ilceren
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
keroko
Solomon
Nyaha
Krisexy26
luke112
Amaroq
Dearville
McKindle
Jakobski
Noonstar
EdgedWeapon
PrinnyDood
macdaddy
MrNobody13
TheLightLost
Feadraug
aethernavale
Sehoolighan
Nearazeroxx
razorbutt
Jætte_Troll
JohnDoe
AisuKaiko
codaman
SuperPieGuy9
TinyHuman
itsmeyouidiot
vegasmazza3
French snack
L'Ryn
Asuroth
spike833
timing2
DeviantDiscordian
FalconJudge
Archmage_Bael
Anime-Junkie
Anemone
Zoekin
Oldman40k2003
/Fish/
rcs619
Irritus
observer88
Garnet
vegeta002
Reptillian
Darkstorm Zero
xlrp
Pendragon
Flare
Silent_eric
ZionAtriedes
Karbo
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:58 pm

I think Mystiniel was rusty after being trapped in a book for a while, and not to mention underestimated her enemy, as well as had ego issues. Clearly the ability to shrink Anna alone should tell you that she's super duper mega powerful. She wasn't lying.
Back to top Go down
JohnboyX
Helpless prey
JohnboyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
I think Mystiniel was rusty after being trapped in a book for a while, and not to mention underestimated her enemy, as well as had ego issues. Clearly the ability to shrink Anna alone should tell you that she's super duper mega powerful. She wasn't lying.

Of course Mystiniel has great strength it's just that she wasn't THAT powerful to put Vivian in her place (yet alone one of the 4 guardians) .

You have to keep in mind that while they are pretty rare there are still more fairys of her calibre that exist in Felarya. She's not the only one of her kind.

Maybe she was much more frightening during her lifetime being feared for her abilities but by the way she behaved in tome 5 I somehow got the impression that she's clearly overestimating herself thinking she's invincible (even as a weakened soul which has its clear problems in possessing others) .

Words can also make one sound like he/she is a dangerous foe that you're better off not dealing with while in reality it turns out that the enemy is a lot weaker than one might expect once you face them and Mystiniel sure played the role of a villainess quite good by the way she talked (from an actors perspective that is Razz ) .

I doubt that before she started to hide herself in various magic books her powers almost matched Nemyras.

Her magic is strong and her skills fearsome indeed. Add these ingredients to a good speaker and voilà you have a strong leader-like person that is able to terrorise and manipulate others with ease.

That's how I see it in Mystiniels case Wink .
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 pm

JohnboyX wrote:
Archmage_Bael wrote:
Honestly its possible to get to guardian levels of power, but normally said person is approached by the guardians before they manage to get there, example being mystiniel herself.

I'm not so sure about this one. For me it was all big-mouthed talk on Mystiniels side when she said that her powers where second only to queen Nemyra freak out .

With (nearly) guardian-like strength Vivian would most likely have miserably failed in defeating her No .

Keep in mind, she's basically a ghost. A ghost possessing a non-fairy, as in someone who doesn't have fairy wings (which we know are some kind of magical amplifier/super-charger array and are integral to their magical abilities). She was basically a shadow of her former self, possessing a body that seemed to have no magical ability at all. The only reason she could even do any magic was probably through sheer strength of will. She basically used her powers to force her host's body to display abilities it normally would not.

Come to think of it, I'd be interested to know if that affected the host in any way. Maybe made her more in-tune to magic and stuff.

I imagine if she actually had her own, naturally magically gifted, body... and a set of fairy wings to focus and amplify her abilities, she'd probably have no trouble stomping Vivian like a novice. Keep in mind, even Vivian never tried to get in a direct fight with her. She used illusions to try and confuse her, and side-step her attacks. I don't think Vivian thought she could win in a straight up magical-laser fight.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:08 am

Well Mystiniel was very powerful indeed. While she is clearly the boasting type and thinking very highly of herself, what she did to Anna is something very few fairies could do.
And yeah... thinking about it she was certainly rusty and not at her full capacity which make her pretty scary when you think about it ^^;

heh mentioning magical laser fights made me think of Touhou XP
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:55 am

Karbo wrote:
Well Mystiniel was very powerful indeed. While she is clearly the boasting type and thinking very highly of herself, what she did to Anna is something very few fairies could do.
And yeah... thinking about it she was certainly rusty and not at her full capacity which make her pretty scary when you think about it ^^;

heh mentioning magical laser fights made me think of Touhou XP

I mean, really that particular cross-over is inevitable =P Touhou is like Ponies and Homestuck. Eventually, everything becomes Touhou, Ponies or Homestuck. lol
Back to top Go down
JohnboyX
Helpless prey
JohnboyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:54 am

rcs619 wrote:

I imagine if she actually had her own, naturally magically gifted, body... and a set of fairy wings to focus and amplify her abilities, she'd probably have no trouble stomping Vivian like a novice.

Of course this I think we can agree on Wink . It's just that I don't believe that her powers were nearly as strong as Nemyras during her lifetime (come to think of it it would be interesting to know how she passed away scratch ) cause if they really were the guardians would probably have seen Mystiniel as a possible threat to the whole balance of Felarya and disposed of her pretty quickly drunken .
Back to top Go down
Venom Agato
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Venom Agato

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Right now I'm interested in Garnet and her antics. XD Vivian too cause I like that humerous self boasting attitude of hers.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockreborn.proboards.com
JohnboyX
Helpless prey
JohnboyX

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:11 am

Sorry for the late reply (and not having posted something in a while sweatdrop ) but when I reread tome 5 a few days ago (mostly in preparation for Karbos upcoming vore comic "Check and Mate" geek ) I realized what I forgot to ask you guys with a greater knowledge of Felarya than me study last time.

Spoiler:

What do you think about this scratch ???

Last edited by JohnboyX on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:39 am

I think it's a spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Thirteen
Helpless prey
Thirteen

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:04 am

Is that Mystiniel character still alive by any chance? I'm thinking of having her appear in my fic at some point, most likely spiritually contacting the main character demanding help.
Back to top Go down
http://cellthirteen.deviantart.com/
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:11 am

Thirteen wrote:
Is that Mystiniel character still alive by any chance? I'm thinking of having her appear in my fic at some point, most likely spiritually contacting the main character demanding help.

Well, the answer is a spoiler for those who haven't read that manga yet, but:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:34 pm

I'm curious to see how many people have noticed Karbo's little update to the manga.

Twitter update from yesterday ( link )

I wonder...
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Awesome!! ^o^ If only I could get a Pay Pal Debit card. =/
Back to top Go down
SenecaHyde
Naga food
SenecaHyde

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 9:42 pm

With tome 6 planned for 2017, it feels like the right time to post in this topic. I can't believe it's been almost four years since T5 came out!
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 5:42 am

SenecaHyde wrote:
With tome 6 planned for 2017, it feels like the right time to post in this topic. I can't believe it's been almost four years since T5 came out!

Here's hoping we finally get to see more of Subeta and her human... boyfriend? Pet? Assistant?

Also Void and Telekline. They were great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:17 am

rcs619 wrote:
SenecaHyde wrote:

Here's hoping we finally get to see more of Subeta and her human... boyfriend? Pet? Assistant?

Also Void and Telekline. They were great Very Happy

That would be assistant, as she actually says so. (Although it is likely they are having sex somehow).

Im just so happy to see Karbo return to the tomes! I hope I'm not the only one here who likes the story and vore! Sure there are many Felarya stories by many great writers, but this is one of only a handful by Karbo. (The other one being one with the succubus girls in Hell that he actually wrote as a story).

And since this is being revived, why not speculate on whats going to happen next and if Lea lives or dies?
Back to top Go down
Ponyboyace
Helpless prey
Ponyboyace

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 3:32 am

Hey all, I'm new to this scene.

I recently read the manga and loved it.

When is the next tome? Is it still in the works? or has it been cancelled altogether?
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 4:08 am

Ponyboyace wrote:
Hey all, I'm new to this scene.

I recently read the manga and loved it.

When is the next tome? Is it still in the works? or has it been cancelled altogether?

Welcome to the forum! The next tome is indeed still in the works. Karbo has been working on other projects simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Ponyboyace
Helpless prey
Ponyboyace

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 3:56 pm

Alright! Thanks for the quick reply by the way; with how dead this topic looked, I thought I wouldn't get a reply for months, if that.

Well, that puts my mind at ease. I'd hate to see such a wonderful story just end there with so many loose ends. Glad to see it hasn't been forgotten.

I won't bother asking when it might be done since I doubt even Karbo knows the answer to that. I'll just sit here patiently waiting...scanning over everything he's ever done/drawn over these many years.
Back to top Go down
samekd333
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Newbie here with some question   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 10:03 am

Hi! Im new!
I found out about the Felarya a few days ago and bought all fibe of them. And really liked them. But then i searched on and if I understand correctly the last one (tome 5) was from 2012? I dont want to be the guy who complains after a few days. But as i said i am new and i really enjoyed the story. So my main question is ”is the felarya comic scrapped/cancelled? Because as i have understood Karbo has a Patreon and is a full time artist now. But he hasent continued his manga (stories). Obvioulsy he has done other stuff but where can i find that? I coulnd find that much on eJunkie. Or is the new comics not sold as a ”book” and is only on patreon? And has karbo made new project (new mangas/stories besides felarya)?

As i said dont take this negative I just want too find out how this works and what the plan is.Smile And is karbo the only creator of this world? And has he told us about a plan for the next issue? Like when is it released .

This has maybe been answered but i have really tried too find other places to understand but cant get access to the discord.

Maybe i have missed something obvious that new mangas of the Felarya comics or other stories are avaliable but i just missed some new store. Please have understanding that i am a newbie and only mean well! I know i asked alot of questions but any help is appriciated! If i was unclear then just ask about it!
Have a nice day! /sam

Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 9:05 pm

samekd333 wrote:
Hi! Im new!
I found out about the Felarya a few days ago and bought all fibe of them. And really liked them. But then i searched on and if I understand correctly the last one (tome 5) was from 2012? I dont want to be the guy who complains after a few days. But as i said i am new and i really enjoyed the story. So my main question is ”is the felarya comic scrapped/cancelled? Because as i have understood Karbo has a Patreon and is a full time artist now. But he hasent continued his manga (stories). Obvioulsy he has done other stuff but where can i find that? I coulnd find that much on eJunkie. Or is the new comics not sold as a ”book” and is only on patreon? And has karbo made new project (new mangas/stories besides felarya)?

As i said dont take this negative I just want too find out how this works and what the plan is.Smile And is karbo the only creator of this world? And has he told us about a plan for the next issue? Like when is it released .

This has maybe been answered but i have really tried too find other places to understand but cant get access to the discord.

Maybe i have missed something obvious that new mangas of the Felarya comics or other stories are avaliable but i just missed some new store. Please have understanding that i am a newbie and only mean well! I know i asked alot of questions but any help is appriciated! If i was unclear then just ask about it!
Have a nice day! /sam

Hello New person! Well, I'm glad you like Karbo's work! it is pretty impressive! Karbo has plans for volume 6, but there's nothing concerete for it, so it's kinda on indefinate hiatus. However, Karbo has released 3 spin off mangas (Hard choices, Check and Mate, and A princesses' duty). Additionally, he has done a few smaller, full-color comics available for free on DA and other sites.

Karbo was the main creator of Felarya, and still is. THough a few creators have lended their ideas to it as well.

Discord is available, though there's a vetting process due to a few unfortunate people ruining it for everyone. You still can get in, but you'll need to be patient. But hey, this place isn't that bad though! Its quiet, but I'm still here.

Hope that helped. Any other questions?
Back to top Go down
samekd333
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 3:00 pm

Thanks so much for a quick answer! Smile Glad to hear V6 is in the works! could you PM woulf like to add other more specific questions!Smile if thats okay! Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 5:11 pm

samekd333 wrote:
Thanks so much for a quick answer! Smile Glad to hear V6 is in the works! could you PM woulf like to add other more specific questions!Smile if thats okay! Have a nice day!

Well, V6 is in the "works" but it's realistically not happening anytime soon dude. You don't need to PM me. Its quiet here and im on daily usually. What other questions do you have?
Back to top Go down
samekd333
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 1:47 pm

Yeah im not expecting it to come out tomorrow just nice that it is still in works!
So some questions may be off topic and some are more specific discussion/thoughts about parts so some things will be not about this topic but since its just you here i guess we can ignore that haha.
So in V5 when Vivian ate the Mystinel (spirit from the book) and she later tried to posses her she fails. Is it assumed that its the end of the Mystiniel? I thought she was a cool villian!

Also its hinted that Vivian is ”hiding” something. What do you think that is?

I know I am years late to the discussion but yeah if you wanna share your thoughts would be cool!Smile

Now off topic.
Im rather new to the vore topic but find it interesting! Do you have any other good mangas/authors that you would recommend?Smile If i saw correct nudity links was not allowed so you can pm me about that if thats strict. But then again if you are alone then it might be ok.
And thanks again for the answers! Really nice of you! /regards:)

Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 5:55 pm

samekd333 wrote:
Yeah im not expecting it to come out tomorrow just nice that it is still in works!
So some questions may be off topic and some are more specific discussion/thoughts about parts so some things will be not about this topic but since its just you here i guess we can ignore that haha.
So in V5 when Vivian ate the Mystinel (spirit from the book) and she later tried to posses her she fails. Is it assumed that its the end of the Mystiniel? I thought she was a cool villian!

Also its hinted that Vivian is ”hiding” something. What do you think that is?

I know I am years late to the discussion but yeah if you wanna share your thoughts would be cool!Smile

Now off topic.
Im rather new to the vore topic but find it interesting! Do you have any other good mangas/authors that you would recommend?Smile If i saw correct nudity links was not allowed so you can pm me about that if thats strict. But then again if you are alone then it might be ok.
And thanks again for the answers! Really nice of you! /regards:)

Mystinel is pretty much confirmed to be dead by digestion inside Vivian. Otherwise, Vivian wouldn't be alive.

It's heavilly implied that Vivian is/was a succubus. There are many signs pointing to it, such as her digesting souls, being very sexual, having succubi on her staff-thing and probably more things I can't recall since its been awhile.

Well, as far as vore Mangas, Karbo is pretty much the only one. Eka's portal is a great place to find other writers though if you search by tags for things you like. Deviant art is nice too.
I'm not alone, its just I check daily. Others do show up occasionally, just very infrequiently. I honestly do preffer this place over the damn discord, since I actually want to discuss Felarya in a controled and organized setting, and treat it as at least somewhat seriously. Granted, Discord is better for roleplaying, but this place is better for discussions and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya manga ^_^   Felarya manga ^_^ - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya manga ^_^
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next