Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:09 am

"It's not problem, Fiona. It pleases me to know that you enjoy your new home." Nok'tara said, scooping the human back into her palm, and sitting back down on her bed. She smiled at her young slave, petting her with her finger like she had been before. "So, do you still think I'm a huge evil b***h?" she asked with a smirk, having scanned her mind while she had given her a foot massage.

--------------------------------------

Gorashik shared a laugh with Lucien saying, "Yes, dimensional portals are always quite troublesome. In any event, I can sense you hate humanity like the rest of demonkind, so you are more than welcome to stay. If you plan on doing anything with this place, though, you will have to speak to Lucifer about it."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:16 am

"i..i..i"Fiona stutters trying to think of what to say she swallowed nervously she still thought nok'tora as a huge bitch but she now thought of her as a big whore as well she swallowed nervously again thinking a lie might help out her situation "i..i no no i don't think of you as a bitch anymore"she lies sweating nervously she still thought of her as a big scary bitch but she did not want to let nok'tora know as she was standing upon her soft hand.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:55 am

Nok'tara closed her eyes for a minute, then looked back at her, saying in a sing-song voice, "Yoouu'rrre lyyyiiiiing!" She stopped petting Fiona, and began drumming the ground with her fingers. "So...why do think I'm a big scary b***h and a whore? Hmmm? Go ahead. You can tell me. I'm not going to torture you for saying so."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:59 am

"i..i..i afraid"Fiona says trembling slightly as she sat down upon nok'tora's hand she looked nevously at nok'tora's fingers that were drumming on the floor before she looked back up at her face tears swelling up in her eyes "s..s..sorry s..so w..what are the rules like where i can and can't go what o can and can't do"she asks trembling slightly wiping tears from her eyes yet more formed there after she wiped them away.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:19 pm

Nok'tara saw Fiona start to cry, and a look of compassion formed in her eyes. She stopped drumming the floor, and brought her hand up to the one holding Fiona, wiping the tears from her eyes with her thumb as she said, "Sshhh, there, there, Fiona. It's okay. It's okay to be scared of me. I am a succubus, after all, so I understand. I promise you, though, no matter how scared you get of me, I will alway treat you with kindness, okay?"

Nok'tara then said, "Anyway, as for where you can and can't go, you can go anywhere you want in this room. Just make sure you be careful not to let me step on you accidentally. You're not allowed to go anywhere outside of this room unless you're with me. Hell is a very, VERY dangerous place for you, and I don't want anything bad happening to you...not that you could really get out anyway, since the entrance is at the roof. As for what you can and can't do...I really don't have a problem with that. You can do whatever you want. Just obey me whenever I give you an order, and I'm not going to give you too many of those, I don't think."

She smiled weakly at Fiona, saying, "Anyway, since you think I'm a big scary b****h, you probably want to get away from me right now, so I'll set you back on the ground, so you can get back to your house." And with that, Nok'tara scooted to the side of the bed, and brought her hand with Fiona in it to the ground, moving her hand so she'd slide off gently. She smiled at Fiona one last time before lying back down, sighing as she did so.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:28 pm

"what bad thing could possibly happen t me now i'm in hell doesn't get much badder than that"Fiona says as she walks towards her house breaking into a run she slammed the door behind her as she ran in and locked the door not that she thought it would actually do any good against nok'tora.Fiona sighed looking around the house she ran up the stairs and to a bedroom wich convientiantly had no curtains fiona sighed before she ran back down stairs towards the kitchen pausing for a moment.'maybe i could make myself some wings or a jetpack and ly out of the roof like the demon said well she said the entrance was on the roof so maybe i could fly p there with a jetpack heh yeah that's a good idea that'she thinks happily to herself looking out of yet another curtanless window she stared at nok'tora before she peered her head out of the window calling to nok'tora "what would your superiors think about this or any other demon for that matter?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:45 pm

Nok'tara looked at Fiona, sitting up as she said, "You mean having you as a slave? They're the ones who came up with the whole slave thing." She looked inside her drawer, and pulled out a scroll, opening up as she said, "And here's what it's says." She then cleared her throat before she said, "If a succubus sees a human that they find deserving, they may take that human as their slave. If the human remains loyal to the succubus for an extended amount of time, if the succubus sees fit..."

She then closed the scroll, saying, "And that's all I'm allowed to read of that to you. The rest is to remain a secret until later." She then lied back down on the bed, and asked, "By the way...is there any reason you became a homeless thief? Were you born in a poor family, or did you have it made until something happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:18 pm

"Wether or not I chose to do anything has yet to be decided, but I could amuse myself here for a while... Tell me, who lives in that structure up there?" Lucien said as he pointed towards Nok'Tara's home.

This man could sense strong magical energies eminating from this place, and the presence within intrigued him enough to be curious.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:26 pm

Fiona sighed as she looked out from the curtianless window she nodded timidly "yeah i...i was homeless i was homeless from as long as i can remember i had to steal just to eat and no one offered any help no one at all"she says sadly moving a little away from the window "um...mistress why are there no curtains on these windows"she says she was beggining to think that the succubus was a big pervert and wanted to spy on her while she was naked.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:45 am

"Hmm....." The mysterious man mumbled a little, he could feel more than one soul there... One was of course, the Succubus resident, the other, much fainter, a flicker amongst the roaring flames... A deceased human....

"That.... changes matters a little, This one has a soft spot... Strange for a demon to feel any sort of pity for the damned." Lucien said more to himself than Gorashik. Lucien knew the ways that demons draw sustenance from the damn, was to forcefully torture tham, to ensure they get every drop of negative energy from that soul, before devouring them to draw on their very immortal lifeforce to sustain themselves. This proccess can be repeated endlessly throughout time, the souls of the damned forced to endure countless digestions, as their spiritual energies are continuously leeched by the demons who eat them, only to be replaced back into the River Styx fdor the proccess to begin again and again...

But somehow, this once human soul had somehow earned her supposed to be predator's trust. And this in turn infuriated Lucien... Even one human receiving mercy, especially in this place, was intollerable. Humans where meant to be destroyed in his eyes, though he no longer remembewrs why, he simply doesn't care. Lucien was even half tempted to turn the eternal flaming river into dark flames of the Void, and begin these souls final execution into non-existance, but beleived that now was not the right time... This nether realm, along with Heaven, where the last two traps he needed to ensnare the cowardly who chose death to escape him rather than be destroyed by the Void.

With a powerful leap into the sky, Luciens body became covered in Black and purple flames, shooting towards the structure at impressive speeds... He knew this burst of energy would alert other residents nearby, but cared not... His anger combined with eager anticipation.

"This should prove to be exellent training for my final confrontations in Felarya... My last stop to becoming complete once more... Then I can finally shed this wreched form..."
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:02 am

"Oh, sorry!" Nok'tara apologized, snapping her fingers, causing curtains to appear. "Kinda forgot that humans value their priva..." She then stopped, feeling a powerful prescence coming their way. Without saying anything else, she snapped her fingers again, sending Fiona and the house with her to another place so that whatever was out there wouldn't hurt her. "Malora...please take of Fiona for me."

She then began to chant some sort of incantation, and body armor began to surround her naked body, and a black, unholy flame to surround her. She leaped into the air, and looked to see someone approaching her at a fast speed. She then chanted again, causing the flame surrounding her to grow even more, and she charged the oncoming being, colliding into each other as they both charged.

Meanwhile...

A red haired succubus with brown eyes was having fun with her prey, juggling the humans as they begged and screamed for her to stop. Through with playing with the humans, she tossed them all up into the air, and expertly catching them her mouth, swallowing them as soon as they landed.

The succubus sighed contently as she lied back on her bed, rubbing her belly contently as she said, "Man, those souls were so good! I don't think I could fit another one in my stomach!"

Just then, a small house appeared in her room in a puff of smoke. Figuring Nok'tara sent her something, she couldn't help but wonder what exactly she sent her. Seeing the door, she knocked on it with her finger, saying, "Hello? Anyone home?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:43 am

Fiona had managed to say "thanks"before she had been whisked away in puff of smoke it was a strange whirling sensation and fiona thought she was going to be sick but no sooner than it had started it had stopped fiona was regaining her balcance then when there was a knock at he door timidly fiona walked to the door opening it she stepped out and the door closed behind her.Fiona looked timidly up at the red haired demon covering the mark nok'tora had made unintentionaly when she put her hands togethor looking up at the succubus she swallowed nervously before saying "um...h..hi"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:22 am

The demoness was a bit surprised when a human walked out of the door and said, "Hi." to her. She giggled in response to the human's greeting, saying, "You're cute." as she picked her up. She then walked back to her bed and sat down, with Fiona in her grip. "Hmmm...given the way you were brought here, I can only assume Nok'tara sent you to me...but why? I mean, I get plenty of souls to eat, so it's not like she sent you as a snack...maybe as a piece of candy if you were more tasty than a regular soul."

She then brought Fiona towards her mouth, her tongue slithering out and giving her face a lick. She paused for a moment, then said, "Hmm...you ARE pretty tasty, but that's a bit out of character, even for her." She opened her hand, letting Fiona sit in her palm. "So, human soul...why did she bring you here?"

Last edited by The Joker on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:29 am

Fiona screamed as the succubus licked her she sat trembling on the succubus's hand she looked nervously up at the succubus's face she shrugged "i..i..i don't know"she says nervously she glanced around her seeing if there was any way she could escape from her she was scared trembling even.Fiona moved timidly to the edge of her hand looking downwards seeing that it was a long long way down she went back to sitting in the succubus's hand "i..i..i scared!"she says using her hands to prop herself up on the succubus's hand.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:39 am

"Aw, don't you worry about a thing! Since Nok'tara sent you to me, it means she didn't eat you, so..." The demoness then spied the marking on Fiona's hand, then looked back at Fiona, asking, "Are you Nok'tara's slave?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:44 am

Fiona had almost forgotten about the mark upon her hands she swallowed nervously she glanced at the mark on her hand and then looked back up at the succubus's face she nodded timidly cowering down upon her hand "y...y..yeah s..s..she d..d.did"she says shaking with fear on the succubus's hand.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:47 am

A smile then lit up on the succubus' face, saying, "Well, why didn't you tell me in the first place!" She then took her other hand, and took Fiona's hand in her finger and thumb, and began to shake it gently. "It's a pleasure to meet you! My name's Malora. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:52 am

Fiona gasped malora seemed nice towards her it was a little frightening "i..i..i w...w..was scared i'm f...fi..fiona"she says timidly shaking her body tremendously nervously she closed her eyes hoping it would go away byt when she opened her eye's the demoness was still there a single lone tear went down her cheek,as she herself kept looking up at malora's face trembling she had various thought running through her head she closed her eye's timidly.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:58 am

"Well met, Fio..." Malora then saw the tear go down Fiona's face, and look of sadness formed in hers. "Aww, am I scaring you? I'm sorry." she said, wiping the tear from Fiona's eye. "Do you want to turn into something less frightening?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:02 pm

fiona opened her eyes looking up at malora she timidly nodded her head as she wondered what malora would turn into she smiled a small soft smile "y..y..yeah t..that w..would b..b..be g..g..good"she says timidly standing up now on malora's hand looking up curiously at her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Malora's face beamed when she saw Fiona smile. "Great!" she said, now placing Fiona on the surface of the bed. She then began to chant, and she began to shrink, and became smaller and smaller, until Fiona towered over her. She stopped chanting, then looked up at Fiona with a smile, asking, "How's this?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Fiona watched with a confused look upon her face as malora shrunk she picked up the now smaller version of her but forgetting she was on he bed and she lost her balance falling back onto her bum smiling as she held the succubus in her hands "i..i'ts wierd why are you being so nice to me aren't you supposed to torture me or something?"she pauses "i don't know torture me i mean some demon used me as a dildo once"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:21 pm

"Huh. That's weird." Malora said, sitting in Fiona's palm and lying back on her fingers. "Anyway, it's really simple, Fiona. You see, the thing is...when it comes to punishing and torturing evildoers, Nok'tara is one of the best at what she does. If there's one thing that she loves to do, it's torturing sinners for all the harm they did to people when they're alive. The fact that she made you her slave means that she sees you differently, and that you didn't deserve coming to this place."

She then paused in thought, then looked at Fiona, asking, "So what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:27 pm

"well um i don't know i'll just have to wait untill mistress nok'tora sends me back to her home"fiona says getting off malora's bed and walking over to the house nok'tora had made for her dropping malora rather harshly upon the ground without realising although it would have seemed like she'd known at the time shewalked into the house closing the door behind her as she walked nervously upsairs lying down upon the bed looking at the now closed windows.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:32 pm

"WAAAAAAH-oof!!" Getting up off of the ground, Malora flew off of it, and followed Fiona back into her home. Once Fiona was lying on the bed, Malora asked her, "Well, since you don't want to do anything right now, could I give you a foot massage? It's been awhile since I've done one, and I really like doing it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next