Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:39 am

He liked eating her like this, but he wanted to follow her suggestions. He lightly bit down and she started to shrink into his mouth. He held her with his tongue, tasting her. Then he took a large gulp of the soup and held it in his mouth, able to feel her splashing around in it. He swallowed and felt he move down his esophagus after the soup. He focused again on the simple pain removing spell.

"You alright?" he felt oblidged to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:42 am

"overjoyed"Kalen yells out sarcasticly as she lands with a splash in karkinos's stomach she tread water lightly but she knew that it was not all water she could feel the tingling sensation of the digestive juices kicking in she looked around her thinks were starting to melt away including her own legs soon she wouldn't have any and would sink to the bottom of the stomach to drown but something in the digestive juices was causing kalen to grow back to her origanl size.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:49 am

Karkinos felt Kalen swell in his belly. Soon he had a full bulging stomach again. He sighed, moving back and relaxing. When she was small, he could forget about her and it would be over. Now she was big and obvious. He held his stomach and rubbed it gently. He drank a little more soup to try and settle it.

"How did that happen...?" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:54 am

Kalen sighed her whole body was tingling now and she could see her skin melting away from her "well when you shrink someone they only stay shrunk until you eat them thats what happens with dridders anyway"she says before passing out as her body continued to be melted away in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:36 am

Balthus frowned, he knew that the imp had gotten Lir'oni's ear... but he didn't know how much this Succubus saw when he kissed Malora in the sky earlier... Had she figured out his curse? He couldn't take that chance... he had to assume the worst.

"No... NO MORE GAMES! If you beleive yourself hidden by your mist from MY eyes... then I have a rather rude suprise for you..." he growled, his aura burst from his skin throwing the mist away in a sudden violent wind.

"You, my dear, ARE the mist... I have lived for far too long to be fooled by an ice creatures blizzards..."
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:54 am

The mist dissapeared, only faint traces hovering above.

"My, my, we ARE touchy." she giggled, staying out of his reach. "But all this isn't going to get you to Felarya any faster. As powerful as you are, this is hell and you can't declare war on it all by yourself. You want something here and you have to earn it."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:15 am

Sasha had revived kalen and she was now rushing down to the kitchen an angry look upon her face kalen burced into the itchen pointing a finger at karkinos "YOU I SAID I WAS GONNA FIGHT YOU!"she says charging at karkinos landing a punch in her face sasha came down smiling looking at karkkinos "i forgot to give you one last vital thing a dridders cruelty"she says pointing a finger at karkinos a beam of red fire shot at karkinos making a small mark on his skin that soon disapeared.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:19 am

Karkinos felt his mind fall backwards. Suddenly, there was something new in the front and he had no control. He grabbed Kalen, pinning her down and licking her. He was horrified inside but had to sit back and watch himself grip her.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:24 am

Kalen screamed she scratched at karkinos and kicked trying to push karkinos off from her but she couldn't do it karkinos was too stong and kalen was afraid and had no ability to escape from karkinos she wiped saliva from her face as she continued kicking karkinos trying to get him off her.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:29 am

Karkinos watched himself look around the kitchen. He wrapped silk around Kalen. He then giggled, finding pieces of bread. He was going to make a Kalen sandwhich! Inside his mind, he just had to watch in horror.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:33 am

Kalen screamed the silk around her muffling her screams of course she struggled to no avail the silk held firm "let me go" she said it was loud enough to be heard but the silk still muffled her voice and she doubted that karkinos would listen to her she screamed struggling against the silk bonds.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:39 am

Karkinos shoved Kalen onto a piece of bread that he had put some vegetables and condiments on. He licked her body, anticipating this meal. He was going to make sure this went very slow. Inside he begged Sasha to make him stop.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:52 am

Kalen screamed she could feel the condiments around her and was makig her very nervous she struggled the best she could and she could smell the vegtables around her it did smell nice if it wasn't for the fact she was about to be eaten then maybe she would enjoy it "please no"she cried out.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Karkinos grinned and laughed at Kalen's struggles. He lowered her in feet first so she could see what was happening. He mentally screamed for help, hoping Sasha would take people or Nok'tara would intervene.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Kalen screamed struggling she found herself being eaten and closed her eyes so she didn't have to watch what was happening to her she shivered shaking completly with fear she tried kicking but silk held her feet firm.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 pm

Karkinos finished swallowing Kalen. He slowed his digestion down to let him enjoy this meal for a long time. Hissing at Sasha, he made his way back up to the attic and reclined in his web, rubbing his stomach to taunt his prey. He was going to make this last. He closed his eyes. Thee spell had made him forget all about trying to escape from hell.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Kalen screamed the tight walls of the stomach pressing against her she screamed kicking at the stomach walls as best she could she could feel karkinos's every moment and tears flowed down her cheeks "Please let me out why...why are you doing this to me it's..it's not fair"she asks out loud punching at the stomach walls.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Nok'tara drummed her fingers on the bed, wondering when Balthus would be back. Sighing, she placed her slaves back on the bed, and covered them back up as she said, "Okay, you two. I'll be right back." She walked over to the house, and opened the tope to see Karkinos, looking and acting like a dridder. She could detect from his aura that something had changed. She sighed, and said, "Okay, Spiderman, I'm gonna need you in your right mind if I'm gonna send you back."

A blue aura began to surround her finger, and reached inside and poked his chest with it, the aura's essence going inside Karkinos, restoring his mind back to what it was.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:48 pm

"When I regain my full might... all of this will be nothing but childs play..." Balthus said, focusing his power.

"Earn it? I have lived thousands of lifetimes worth of nothing but torture... I have earned all I have obtained...
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:56 pm

"Oh yes, I'm sure it's been a real drag." said Lir'oni. "And I guess trying to earn it from Lucifer would involve some sort of raw deal. But like I said - I can mask you. Think - you can get your body back! Now, I'm not going to deny I'm a bit of a politcal animal - it's just in my nature. But business is business and business can be fair. I'm sorry, but someone like you doesn't show up everyday."

Her voice was now far away, talking to him through magic.

"Do me a favour and I'll do you one in return. That's fair, hmm?"

-------

Karkinos collapsed, gasping. He then remembered he had eaten Kalen.

"Kalen...?" he said. "Are you there?" He didn't know if she would want to be spit out if she was half digested. He tried focusing back on the pain numbing spell, which he had ignored with his dridder's mind.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:15 pm

"That would depend on what you have in mind... Lir'oni..." Balthus conceded, he had to fasttrack as much as he could, if he could avoid unnessisary battle.

Balthus was also listening to what Dusty was saying back on earth... "Tragedy?.... What?... The void is destroying my memories?..." he thought, and instinctively reached for something on his chest, beneath his robes and armour...

"Is it true...?" he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:16 pm

"Glad to see we're on the same track." said Lir'oni. She pondered. "Now...what could you do? This is a unique situation, no doubt about that."

"Hmm. You know Nok'tara? Nice girl, but not as nice as she often will seem. And she has three illegals here which does concern me. And I think she may even be moving them through hell, which is a disaster, especially for her. How about you bring them to me before she takes them too far out? I'd be better at dealing with them." She finished with a smile.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:35 pm

"AAH IT BURNS!"Kalen yells out it took her a few moments to realise that the pain was dying down she gasped hitting the stomach walls "LET ME OUTT YOU...YOU MONSTER"she yells angrilly hitting at karkinos's stomach walls as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Karkinos didn't wait to regurgitate Kalen. He thought about trying to explain but the look on her face scared him off. He sulked away, then realized something was still wrong. He didn't want to go back to Sasha for help.

"Nok'tara?" he asked. "I think Sasha stuck me as a dridder. I don't know how to undo this spell!"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:47 pm

"Well, I might be able to undo the spell, but...aren't you Sasha's slave? I'm not allowed to touch someone else's property." Nok'tara said, scooping the former human in the palm of her hand, holding him up to eye level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next