Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Fiona looked at malora smiling "em sure why not"she says moving her feet close to the succubus it was then she thought 'wait were both girls...naked...in a bedroom...well anything could happen"she then attempted to clear the thought from her mind but keeping it there she blushed remebering nok'tora could read minds so she thought that malora may be able to do the same.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Malora smiled as Fiona placed her feet close to her. She then placed her hands on the gnarled surface of Fiona's foot, and began to rub it. After rubbing the smooth undersurface, she began to go lower, rubbing the even softer skin of the arch of her foot. After awhile, she got to the sole of her foot, and began to rub that as well. After awhile, she then stood back up, and began to rub her toes, making sure that she got every single one.

After she was done, she kissed Fiona's big toe, then went over to her other one, and rubbed it like she did the other one. After she was done, she gave Fiona's foot a hug, rubbing herself against the giant foot while licking it a couple of times. Once she was done, she flew up to Fiona's face, and asked, "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:11 pm

The flying form of Lucien collided hedlong with Nok'tara, their energies clashed violently, throwing them back.

The monster trapped in himan form looked up, even from his hovering position, Nok'Tara's impressive size didn't escape him, but rather than intimidation, he simply smiled a wicked grin and whisled *Whistles* "Shes a BIG one", and laughed a little.

"Well now, it seems I interrupted something personal... Overreaction is the mark of the foolish and impatient" Lucien remarked, noticing Nok'tara in her battle armour, but even this didn't seem to intimidate him. "So, do what to I owe this kind of special attention? Succubi are not known to be so explosive in temprament to a mere feeling of presence, Your not exactly afraid of little ol'e me are you? No... Fear wouldn't have driven you to face me in full armour... Perhaps then, inndignation? Jelousy? Or was it that you where about to try something more personal with that freshly dead human you decided to keep as a pet?" pondered Lucien, his mind was sharp and his powers where keen. He could read even mighty demons minds without fear. He could see Nok'tara's intent.

"Hmm, since you love to read the minds of those you torture, just to decide an appropreate punishment for them, lets try a little game... I will allow you to read my past, view my sins... Then lets see what punishment you can invent for me... I am curious as to what my punishment would be if you where able to implement it... So, Shal we dance?" The monsterous creature said, the maniacle smile never leaving his face, Pure exersize to train his mind and body. But he was mindful of the curse he also held, he could not remain in physical contact with the Succubus for any extended length of time, this could provide quite the game of cat and mouse, and this time, he decided he could play the mouse for a little while.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Nok'tara looked at him with a dull expression on her face, saying, "Nooooo, I was assuming you were an intruder, and I was operating under the assumption that you wanted to fight me. I mean, you're not a human, and you're charging towards me like you're the greatest thing since sliced bread. Not to mention you letting me scan your mind intentionally shows how arrogant you are."

"And since you're nothing more than an arrogant little god who thinks that just because he can put on a light show he can flaunt his stuff around, no. I'm not going to fight you OR read your mind. Instead, I'm going to go along my merry little way and forget this ever happened. So...um...bye then!" And with that, she snapped her fingers, making her armor disappear, and flew away, leaving Lucien to himself.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:39 pm

"Heheheheh... Things arn't so simple anymore, Little Succubus, Forgive my rush to meet and greet you, but time, well time here begs a little bit of haste, and I am no god, no angel, and no mortal either... Honestly, why does everyone make such mistakes..." Balthus said with an exasperated sigh.

But then she turned to leave.

"Hm, how rude. Maybe a little prodding should get your spurs flowing!" he said before vanishing, and reappearing right bitween Nok'tara's shoulderblades, the one place on Bipeds that they cannot reach!

"Hahahahahaa! Git aloong little battey!" he cheered like he was riding a new horse!

Meanwhile, a new human was being marched out of the end of the River Styx... This one was particularly evil, the negative energy radiated from him like equivelant of 5 very evil souls...

The demons prodded him along towards the house, he was ripe for torture...
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Nok'tara just rolled her eyes as Balthus appeared on her back, and just muttered "Whatever." She then felt the presence of an evil human being led to her chambers. She then changed her flight pattern, flying back to her lair as she said to Balthus, "Well, you can stick around if you want...not that I'm very interesting. Just don't get in the way while I'm doing my duty as a succubus, mmkay? Anyway, if you're not a god, what exactly are you, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:16 pm

"Who me? At the moment I'm amused, But if you must know the truth... I am one fragment of a being once called Balthus, the Void Dragon... I am the peice that once was Balthus's mind..." Lucien explained as best he could, his memories from that time being extremely blurry, like it was being blocked from his reccolection.

"You don't have to worry about me interfering with the torture and humiliation of Humans, I don't remember why, but I do remember how much I hate them... And that is enough for me."

Yes, this soul, once going by the name of Marcus, was a very evil soul, guilty of countless varieties of sins, each very horrific. Serial killer, mass murderer, torture, mutilation, theft, rape, child killer, and molestation where only to name some of the worst.

This man deserved even worse than what hell could offer, but still he stood there, defiant and arrogant as he was forcemarched into the small portal in the side of Nok'tara's home, to wait the first in an eternity of punishments, bound in shackles and chains, his violence even spread to hell, where he assaulted the guards with enough physical violence to make them bind him.

This man was evil indeed...
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:42 pm

"Eh, my guess is that you probably hate them because humans probably split you up into fragments because they thought you were too powerful, or something like that. Anyway, we're here." Nok'tara said, landing inside her chambers, looking to see a human on her bed. She grimaced as she landed, feeling the stench of his evil soul.

She picked him up, and chanted some archaic words, keeping the human from moving She then closed her eyes as she went through his soul. She then opened her eyes, an evil grin forming on her face as she said, "Well, Marcus, I think it goes without saying that you are one of the most evil and corrupt beings the human race has EVER produced. That's why I'm going to give you SPECIAL treatment."

She then straightened out his arm, and began to bite it off slowly piece by piece, starting with his hand.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:45 pm

Fiona moved her head a little back from malora and nodded her head timidly as she looked at the shrunken succubus "um...y..yeah i..it w..was great thank you"she says blushing as the tought came across her mind again smiling andblushing she turned away from malora looking down at the bed sheet blushing she had one of her hands upon her butt that was now facing malora "um malora cold you...could you please leave my bedroom..um...i mean it's cause were both naked and well anything could happen"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 pm

Malora nodded as she said, "Sure! If you need me, I'll be on my bed." She changed to human size, opening the window and flying out of it. Once she was at her bed, she changed back to her normal size, and lied back down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Fiona sighed she sat up on the bed opened the curtains and looked straight out of them smiling she walked down the stairs and out of the front door looking at malora she blushed realising that she was looking at the female part between malora's legs she was a little shocked and aroused at the same time she stood rooted to the spot at the back of her mind a small thought was telling her that she should go forwards towards malora's waist.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Malora looked to see Fiona outside of her house looking at her in a rather funny manner, and looked at the human, saying, "Oh, hey, Fiona. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:32 pm

Lucien grimaced, he tried to think, but he was already aware that no human, no matter how many, where strong enough to even attempt such a feat.

"No... It goes deeper than that... But I cannot remember... It's like a black spot in my memories of a time that is hazy..." he answered... for the first time, being genuine with someone.

But his attitude quickly changed as they approached the Succubus's lair, where a new victim awaits.

Marcus was quickly thrust into a dark chamber by the guards, shuffling in the shackals... athe sound of a large, heavy door slammed behind him, and he was transported atop a soft surface, into a gigantic brightly lit room...

"Whoah! What the hell..." he uttered looking around the room, everything was huge, upscaled for beings far larger than a human. The insideous evil man was quite amazed at the sight before his eyes. But something grabbed his attention very quickly.

A very large person glided down from the roof, on leathery batlike wings... horns protruding from her head, and strangely, a cloaked figure standing upon her shoulder.

Other than the demonic features, this very large woman was actually very pleasing to his eyes. But the defiant streak in his heart, and the foreknowlege of where he was called his heart.

"So, this is the best Hell sends me? An oversized woman to nag me to death, so large I can't shut her up!?" he called out, his arms and legs still shackled.

But then, when she picked him up, read his soul and then started gnawing on his arm... He started howling in pain, but also hissing with laughter... This man was used to self inflicted pain... After all, he killed himself with an EOD to wind up here, killing 30 people and destroying a building in a botched robbery.

"GAH! IS THAT IT THEN?! YOUR MORE OF A DEMON OF SLOTH AND GLUTTONY, YOU PIG" He roared at Nok'tara in defiance.

Balthus's lips curled into a grin of malicious intent, this man had a strong yet twisted will, insanity gripped this soul with all the malice hell could ever have mustered, this man would power Nok'Tara for many eons and provide countless feats for the demoness.

"Heheheheh..."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Nok'tara swallowed the pieces of his arm, and looked at Marcus, saying, "Aaaannd...your point is? Look, I just do my duty as a succubus to make sure that evildoers like yourself get what they deserve. Anyway, you seem to enjoy pain. Care for a bit of...fun before I swallow you?" She then placed his other arm in her mouth, slowly chewing it while humming to herself.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:01 am

As Nok'tara opened her mouth to take in his remaining arm, Marcus actually hoked the biggest wad of spit he could muster, and spat in her face, saying "Fun?! Your worse than I am! You sit here and torture souls for a living! You deserve My position more than I do!"

That maniac smile never left his face even as his arm was being crushed into goo by the succubi's merciless teeth and fangs. "Your going to do whatever pleases you anyway, why bother asking me?!" he roared bitween laughs and howls.

Lucien watched with keen interest from beside them, this human was utterly fearless, he wouldn't beg even under pain, and his utter defiance was starting to trigger the Succubi's sadistic streak, along with something else he couldn't quite place...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:48 am

Fiona looks at malora for a few minutes before she looked down at the ground "hell is supposed to be a place of punishment yet everyone i've met here has been kind of me instead of the torturing cruel people they are it...just doesn't feel right if you ask me"she says a little glumly looking at the ground "i don't think it's fair that other people are being tortured and i'm not it's not right"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:23 am

"You know what the difference is between me and you, Marcus? I do it to people who deserve it. You tortured innocent souls who didn't do anything to you or anyone else for that matter. Of course, you wouldn't understand that since your consience is so marred by your own insanity and selfishness." Nok'tara said, wiping the spit from her cheek as she swallowed what remained of Marcus's arm.

"Seriously, though, I think you'll like what I'm about to do to you. I mean, who knows?" she said, now bringing him towards her vagina. "You might even get a boner from this." She then turned the armless man upside down, letting him see the rows of sharp teeth inside her vagina before plunging him inside, the teeth tearing at his flesh apart as she pulled him in and out, wondering how Marcus would react to this. Probably insane laughter like usual.

------------------------------------------------

Malora listened to what Fiona had to say, then got off of the bed and walked over to her, curling her fingers around her as she picked her up, sittting back on her bed with her in her grip. "Well, what do want me to do to you?" asked Malora.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:35 am

Fiona gasped looking down at the huge fingers that held her in place she then looked up at malora's face a worried look upon her face as she said "i don't know that's up to you it's your job to torture souls like me is it not?"

"I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE INSULTED IN MY LIFE!"comes a voice from the side of the lake of fire the small humansized demoness was there arguing with her human friend kalen who had not yet died and so remained alive.She looked around her all she could see was burning fire and screaming people she stood holding kalen's hand in hers,kalen was scared and frightened and resisted the urge to scream as a shadow passed over her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:46 am

Malora then thought for a minute, then said, "Let me see that mark." She opened her hand and looked at the mark on Fiona's, then began to carve that same mark into her bedpost, which glowed for a second after it was finished before it stopped. She then grabbed Fiona's foot, and held her upside down, looking at her as she said, "It is true that I have to torture evil beings, and the fact that you are Nok'tara's slave does not mean that you are not to be punished. Of course, I can't have you going back into the river of flame once this process is done, so that mark I've carved will interact with yours, and bring you back here. Anyway, on to your punishment."

She then lied back on her bed, and opened her mouth, slowly bringing Fiona towards the gaping maw.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:55 am

Fiona swallowed nervously she looked down at malora's gaping maw that glistened with saliva "i hope you don't mind me screaming or struggling" she says before she thrashes around in malora's grip not liking the fact she was now upside down over the succubus's mouth she let out a loud scream moving around alot as she kicked her one free leg.

sasha glared at kalen not noticing the shadow "look human i am a demon from the world of chao don't you dare tell me what i can and can't do"she says pointing an accusing finger at kalen pressing it against the girls cheek "your a demon in neko form i know and i'm sorry now please sasha tell me where we are"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:03 am

Malora's only response to Fiona was to let go of her grip on her, letting the young human fall into her mouth. She pinned Fiona to the roof of her mouth with her tongue before she could hit, the back of her throat, and began to suck and lick Fiona's tiny form, letting out an 'Mmmm...' as she did so.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:08 am

Fiona screamed as she found herself pinned to the succubuss mouth roof and suddenly she being used as a piece of candy she screamed shaking her saliva coated body she screamed spitting out some of malora's saliva from her mouth "th..this i..is n..n.not s..s.scary"she says honestly it didn't scare her but it did unnerve her slightly.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:18 am

After she was finished sucking on Fiona's body, Malora used her tongue to send her to the back of her throat. Once she was past her uvula, Malora swallowed with a wet *gulp*, a lump appearing in her throat as her esophagus sent Fiona to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:26 am

"ok this is a lot worse"Fiona screamed as she felt herself going down malora's tight eusophogus she felt herself land with a plop in malora's stomach screaming she kicked at the stomach walls as they secrete digestive acids she kicked and hit the stomach walls screaming in agony as the acids burnt away at her "aaah..no...it..burns"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:32 am

Malora smiled a bit at the struggles inside her stomach, which soothed her to sleep, lightly snoring as she did.

The digestive acids continued to eat at her skin, even revealing some bone at it ate away at her soul. Just as it seemed her soul would be dissolved by the succubus' stomach acids, the mark on her hand glowed, and Fiona found herself on the mark Malora had carved out onto the bedpost, just as she was before the stomach acids had eaten at her. Now, Fiona was now alone with the sleeping succubus, who had turned over in her direction, still lightly snoring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next