Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:58 pm

"Oh, gotta be going then." said Lir'oni. "Just, at least get out of the way of the folks, alright."

She then poofed down to her throneroom. She assumed the two victimes were willing. With a wave of her hand her massive chamber doors opened, revealing the shaft and the two nekos.

"Enter, please." she said, giving an ambiguous grin.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:00 pm

The two neko's held each other quivering with fear as they entered lir'oni's chamber stopping just before lir'oni and bowing over and over again to her "oh miss please hav mercy on us we beg of you"one of the neko's says looking timidly up at lir'oni.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Lir'oni bit her lip, looking at them.

"Wait...you're not willing sacrifices? Hmm, I would have assumed that's what they would have needed...ah well. So, are you prisoners? Enemy warriors? Evil doers?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:05 pm

"n..n..no w..w.we were just pushed down here"The neko replies looking at lir'oni still not taking her eyes away from lir'oni "w..were just peasents"she says again tears rolling down her cheeks as she looked at lir'oni fear clearly present in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:12 pm

"Hmm..." said Lir'oni. "Non-willing sacrifices work too, but differently. Willing sacrifices help with growth, unwilling help with power. If this village was planning to go to war, it would have been a good idea to toss you down here."

She rested her chin on her hand. She was hungry - but there might be other meals up there.

"Hrm. If I sent you two girls back up, will you tell everyone I want a real sacrifice soon? If they want some enchantments for their warriors, or maybe some artefacts, tell them to throw some prisoners down or something. If they want help with that crop situation - well, sorry, but it'll have to be a willing one. No other choice there. So, you go do that and I'll leave you off the menu."

She snapped her fingers and the two neko's landed in the middle of the crowd in the square.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:31 pm

The two neko's looked around a crowd was gathering around them to hear the latest orders from lir'oni they swallowed nervously before they adressed the public "ok everyone listen up miss lir'oni wants sacrifices willing one's and she wants them soon so everyone who's willing just step forward and we'll take you to the entrance of her lair"they say togethor and not surprisingly no one stepped forward.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:38 pm

Lir'oni could see what was going on upside and giggled on her throne. She sent a whisper to the neko's ears.

"If they need some...motivation, you might want to remind them of your current food situation. By my estimates that food isn't going to be nearly enough for the whole village - it could use a willing sacrifice right about now. Surely there's some young maiden with a good heart willing to go for the sake of the village? Hehe...maybe not these days. Well, they can always throw down some prisoners then. No crop magic, but I get fed all the same."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:44 am

The two neko's nodded "and then miss lir'oni says if there is no willing sacrifice she will not help us with our food situation so it's up to you is someone willing to die for the rest of the village to eat"they says a slight panick in there voices.

"i'll go"A young red haired neko steps forward she looked no younger than fifteen "right um follow us cindy we'll take you there"the two neko say guilt in there voices as they led cindy to the crack "ok cindy go ahead jump in"cindy obliges jumping into the crck.

soon cindy landed and timidly aproached lir'oni"maybe this wasn't such a good ideashe mutters uncertanly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:44 am

Lir'oni stared down from her throne. She looked quizzically at the little neko.

"Hrm. Are you really a willing sacrifice?" She said, examinging her. "Huh, give me a sec." She waved her hand and a long table appeared in front of her throne, with Cindy on top of it.

"There we go. Now I can see you better. Now...you look a bit worried. Are you a willing sacrifice or did they throw you down the hole?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:49 am

Cindy gasped the sudden apearence of the table knocked her over and cindy landed down on her butt she scratched her head looking up at lir'oni an expression have of fear half out of aw upon her face as she looked at lir'oni.After about two minutes cindy finaly mustard the strength to talk to lir'oni "i'm only fourteen but miss i came down here willingly"she says speaking in a soft calm manor while still sitting down on the table infront of lir'oni now not realy looking at her but more at her bare feet.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:59 am

Lir'oni paused for a few moments. "Really? Someone so young? And on Felarya, where people live for such long times..." she said. "Wellll. I suppose you'll have to do. I suppose there are worse things. Because, if you're a willing sacrifice...you get instantly let into heaven, no questions asked or needed. I'm not really supposed to tell you that before I eat you...else more people would want to be sacrifices and it would sort of loose the...seriousness, I suppose."

"Okay then...I haven't had a real willing sacrifice in two thousand years...well, do you want something to eat, first? Last meal, yadda yadda."

She snapped her fingers and a smaller table and chair appeared on top of the larger one.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:12 am

Cindy shook her head looking up at lir'oni she got to her feet looking at the smaller table and thought about it for a moment and sat down at the table sighing as she pulled her chair right up to the table,sadly cindy looked up to lir'oni "um ok a last meal can i just have chocolate please and maybe ice cream and oh um some candy floss"she says a little quick and covered her mouth quickly a look of shock on her face,cindy was worried incase she had asked for too much but instead looked at lir'oni "um miss what do i have to do just to be food?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:20 am

Lir'oni waved her hand and the food appeared instantly. "There yah go.." she said. "And as a sacrifice to demons, yes, that does involve me eating you. But a bit more than that - you have to want to be eaten. More importantly, you have to want for the people in your village to be alright. Quite a few sacrifices like this get ruined because the people panic and try to run at the last moment - even if they don't escape, the sacrifice won't have the full effect. It's not something I can control either - there is a particular type of magic that is released by someone giving up their life for others - if my body is charged with enough of it I can do some powerful lifegiving spells."

Lir'oni dissapered and reappeared at human size, sitting across from Cindy. Some ice cream appeared in front of her as well.

She watched Cindy eat her food. She thought some more. "Oh, right. You can also get a last request, if you want. If it's in my power I can give it too you."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:26 am

"um"Cindy begins but then begins eating the chocolate infront of her gaining a bit of melted chocolate around her mouth and some upon her cheeks and nose she paused letting out a belch "ugh i...i'm sorry"cindy says blushing as she covered her mouth she managed down a few scoops of ice cream and by the time she was done eating cindy had a slightly bloated stomach.Cindy hesitated but ten thought for a moment getting to her feet "um last request eh um well please make my death pleasurable and not painfull and i am ready to be eaten now"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:33 am

"Hmm." said Lir'oni. She moved across to where Cindy was and kissed her, licking the chocolate off. "You're such a sweety" she said, laughing at her own joke. She then dissapeared and reapeared in her large chair. A simple blank plate appeared on the table.

"Okay then. Take your clothes off, first. They just get soggy and would be a waste. I'll send them back up for someone else."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:04 am

Cindy gave a nod of her head not wanting to displease the succubus she slowly took her clothes off her top first then trousers and panties she threw them to the side of her before walking out onto the plate lir'oni had made on the table,cindy blinked sitting down directly infront of lir'oni on the plate a little nervous "ok so whats next what do i have to do next to be good food for you"she says swallowing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:14 am

Lir'oni looked at her.

"Hmm. I didn't really think about that actually. Not very used to getting regular sacrifices. Hmm...do you have any ideas? What do you like to eat the most?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:20 am

Cindy was a little shocked "um,miss well i like eating chocolate the most but i don't see what that has to do with me getting eaten"she says now getting to her feet again looking curiously at the succubus lir'oni,cindy had a cute smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:28 am

"Well, I figure I should try some mortal styles of food." said Lir'oni. "And you asked me if there was anything else. So let's see....this...chocolate stuff..."

She thought for a second exactly how to manage this. She moved her fingers and a wide bowl appeared in the middle of the plate. It was filled with warm, liquid chocolate. Lir'oni dipped her finger in.

"Hey...you're right. This stuff is good. Okay then..." She said. She gently picked Cindy up, then lowered her into the chocolate dip, up to her breasts. She then lifted her up to her eye level, holding her other hand under her to catch the dripping chocolate. Her tongue moved out and licked Cindy's feet, tickling them slightly as well.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:34 am

Cindy giggled instinctivly curling her toes and laughing as lir'oni licked her feet she smiled a slight blush forming on her cheeks 'this isn't so bad i may even enjoy dying' cindy thought inside of her mind,cindy cringed slightly but then straigtened out remembering why she was doing this,cindy closed her eyes trembling slightly but more out coldness than out of fear,cindy no longer had a smile on her face and had closed her eyes preparing for when she would be eaten.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:37 am

Lir'oni then lowered Cindy slowly into her mouth, licking her clean. She then let go and let Cindy come to rest on her tongue. Her flexible tongue curled round Cindy and massaged her, giving off a pleasant wet warmth. Lir'oni sucked, then flipped Cindy over and sucked again, trying to get her taste while giving a pleasurable massage at the same time.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:42 am

Cindy smiled her body relaxed enjoying the pleasent massage 'well no turning back now' she thought to herself letting out a small sigh she closed her eyes as a drop of saliva fell around her head she gasped feeling nok'tora's hot warm breathe upon her body and the embrace of her hot,wet and sticky tongue around her tiny underdeveloped body.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:00 am

Lir'oni then gently tilted her head back. Cindy started to slide backwards as the tongue tilted. Her feet landed in Lir'oni's esophagus, which began to slowly pull her down. Though it moved her firmly, it was surprisingly soft and gentle. Lir'oni was being careful with eating Cindy - the girl had alot of good holy energy in her. If Lir'oni didn't be mindful of how she ate her, that energy could cause some bad backlash for her.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:04 am

Cindy let out an "eeep"as she found herself moving down lir'oni's eusophagusshe was covered head to toe in saliva and being forced down the tight confines of lir'oni's throat was just uncomfortable for her.Cindy wasn't looking forward to the stomach acids but she wasn't too worried it would hopefull be over quick for her and that wouldbe good and cindy could die knowing that she had done a good cause for her village.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:55 am

Cindy was forced into Lir'oni's stomach. While the stomach had appeared massive when she had eaten the others earlier, now it manifested itself as very small, soft, warm and comfortable. Lir'oni leaned back and rubbed her stomach contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next