Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:29 am

Cindy gasped as she was deposited into lir'oni's stomach,cindy breathed deeply looking around,she couldn't see much but around her she could hear the stomach gurgling and preparing to digest it's meal,cindy gasped smiling "so miss will this be painfull or pleasurable?"cindy calls out to lir'oni at the top of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:58 am

Lir'oni leaned back and rubbed her belly contentedly.

"That depends how willing you are. If you struggle and scream, it'll start to burn. If not, you should be fine. Mmm...you were a pretty tasty sacrifice though, so thanks on that count."

Acid began to seep in, causing minor burns on Cindy's feet and butt. Rather than giving pain though, the sensation was more soothing and pleseant.

"Doing alright?" asked Lir'oni, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:47 pm

"oh oh ooh feels so nice"Cindy says relaxing as she laid back in the stomach,she hadn't been expecting this but the sensation was pleasent,so pleasent infact that cindy forgot she was in a stomach,forgot she was being digested and slowly egan to sing a few gentle words.Cindy had no idea what they meant she just new she had to sing them it felt right.Cindy felt that the pleasure was great and so her singing was sot and gentle.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Lir'oni moved her hand, clutching the wall of her cave. Blue lines started to glow from it then across her body. She needed to use the sacrificial energy once she had it, or she could get mighty sick from all that holiness. Her juices raised to Cindy's waist and stayed there, Cindy's lower bits being digested so she slowly sank further down. The fluids went all around and in her, feeling like soothing hands.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:23 pm

Cindy gasped the acids engulfed her head but they still didn't hurt,cindys sining was cut off as she digested,it soothed cindy so she felt calm and quiet and soon cindy closed her eyes never to open them again.

sasha sighed walking around the home lir'oni had given her a shadow passed by her window and there was a crashing sound downstairs cautiously sasha made her way down "w...who's there"she calls out expecting one of the vampires she encountered earlier to apear infront of her and prepare to atack.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Cindy sunk below the surface of the juices. Then she was floating over them.

"Done looking at your melting corpse?" said an impatient voice. A girl with white wings was tapping her foot in mid air. "Sorry, I'm on a bit of a tight schedule. So many people are deciding to get themselves killed today. Just take my hand and we can get you outta this smelly dimension."

----

Lir'oni's arm shone and a burst of blue fire went through it into the ground, releasing the holy energy. Up above ground, the withering crops suddenly bloomed to fruitation through the entire small field. In fact, flowers simply started growing everywhere there was grass, dotting the village with a wide array of colours.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:49 pm

Cindy opened her mouth wide curiously looking at the white winged girl,cindy gasped getting to her feet and just stared at her,then out of curiousity she just looked down to see her digesting body,cindy put a hand to her mouth in order to stop herself being sick.Cindy sighed smiling she looked at the white winged girl again,cindy was half scared half glad and her hand was shaking as she held it out ti the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:02 pm

"Alright" said the Angel and they were outside the stomach. "Now to get you out of this world and to the Heaven Rolepla...I mean, to Heaven."

Lir'oni was able to see the soul and waved, smiling. "Well, it was nice meeting you. Very nice eating you too. While you're on your way out, you should check out the job you did on the crops and flowers. Looks very nice. Maybe talk to you later, if you decide to be a ghost and haunt someone or something for awhile."

"Don't give her any ideas, Demon." said the Angel, frowning.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:10 pm

Cindy smiled waving to lir'oni "you know that does sound like fun,just floating around haunting someone"cindy says thoughtfully wondering what it would be like as a ghost,however she dismissed these thougts from her head as she looked at the angel she looked back at lir'oni giving her another wave before turning back to the angel smiling and hopefull.

((after this should we just go onto the heaven roleplay))
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:26 pm

(Haha, that was more a metafictional joke on my part. But hey, why not?)

The Angel took Cindy's hand and floated upwards. Soon they were floating right above the crowds in the village, who were surprised and stunned at the abundance of vegetation that had suddenly sprung up.

Lir'oni sighed. These nekos sure were tasty. She could get used to living up here.

"So Sasha" she sent. "Everything else alright? I guess the villagers can now see that sacrifices do work...might make your job easier."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Cindy looked down in awe at all the crops and flowers that had apeared in the village.

"yes misstress everythings fine up here"sasha says smiling she'd dismissed the noise and was working her way back to her bedroom lying down upon her bed she could hear more noises and a figure apeared standing next to her bed.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:54 pm

"Hmm...well, the villagers should be busy with the harvest and all. Please tell me if there's something suspicious, like those vampires. I really don't like them pretending this is their village. I'd eat their pale butts before I'd let them start drinking my minions..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Sasha sighed lying down against her bed she giggled happily "hey misstress i'm pretty hungry do you think i could go and eat one of the villagers i know a shrinking spell so it'll be ok but i thought i'd ask your permission first before i go and just eat one of the villagers"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:04 am

"Hmm." said Lir'oni. "Well, I doubt you'd find more willing ones, especially since you can't channel a fertility spell. I'd have you just sneak away with one, but that might get the villagers antsy. Hmm..."

She poofed into the village. The villagers stepped back, bowing. They were still scared, but the emotion was offset by how happy they were that they had a food source for certain.

Lir'oni looked at the nekos and the scattering of other races.

"Okay, well, my servent needs something to eat. Where's the prison?"

One of the nekos said she was the jailer. She lead Lir'oni to a long wood building.

"Er...further this way. Um, most of those are just drunks or hooligans...um... These cages are theives, murderers...people who betrayed their companions to predators. Uh, well if..."

"That's fine." said Lir'oni, teleporting Sasha there. "I know you'd like some sort of system, but it's only fair the cheiftaness gets to pick her snack."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:08 am

Sasha smiled licking her lips hungrilly as she moved up and down looking at the different variety of prisoners inside the cages,she glanced looking up and down at a pretty blonde girl with pale skin and good sized breasts she smiled rubbing her hands togethor hungrilly she licked her lips "hmm i think i'll take this one though i'm gonna eat her back at my home"she says grabbing the girls wrist "hmm do you mind if i come back here more oftn looking for my meals misstress"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:21 am

"Well, it's a prison, so all right." She waved her hand and a door appeared to the outside. "You can use this door to get to the serious prisoner section so you don't disturb the rest of the running of the prison. Thank's for your time warden, she'll be no trouble at all. She'll just pop in through here when she's hungry. So, go home and enjoy your meal. You're doing some good work, so you've earned it."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:43 am

Sasha smiled "thank you misstress"she then turns to the blonde girl shrinking her down and scooping her up in her hands before she flew quicklyback to the home she had been given moving back into the kitchen almost drooling in anticipation as she got out a cook book before setting the girl down on the kitchen top "mmm little girl you certainly do look tasty so i'm going to get to know you before i eat you so miss tell me about yourself"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:44 am

The girl backed away, wary of the edge of the table.

"Look! Please, it's not fair! There's way worse people back at the jail, nekos bandits even! I stole some things, sure, but I didn't know all those bits and pieces in the caravan were for watering the fields! I mean, finders keepers, right? I was smarter and got em, so I made the money. If they really cared they would have guarded it better."

As she babbled, she looked desperately for a way out. She cursed the fact she was wearing a simple white prison smock. In her clothes she could have had something to get out of this.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:49 am

Sasha giggled moving her hand bhind the girl in order to block off her escape route sasha then realised she couldn't properly see the girls body,so using a finger nail she sliced away the girls prison outit a smug look upon her face as she licked the girls face.Sasha giggled "look miss here's how it works you do something wrong you go to jail right! i go to jail i choose the meal i want it's realy luck of the draw now if you struggle and make a fuss or try to escape even i will make this painfull...so if you want me to be nice and gentle with you then you'll lie back down on the table and let me prepare you in peace"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:55 am

The girl didn't know what to do. "Being digested and dying would be painful! I don't wanna die!" she said. She shivered without her clothes and in fear, realizing that the demons hands were all around her. She pounded on them uselessly.

"Please, please just take someone else! Take two! I'm sure you'll find one crazy enough that'll go along with you."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:02 am

Sasha giggled happily "oh goodee this means i get to have fun with you"she says smiling happily "maybe i'll chew on you for a few moments then i'll fry you or maybe i'll fry you then i'll chew you"she says picking the girl up happly she pulled out a frying pam and put on the cooker heating it up as she set the gil down on it "you know you can still get out of this if you stop struggling against me and acept that your my meal"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:06 am

The girl started to cry out of frustration. She breathed and tried to calm herself. She'd had little luck in this world, so maybe better in the next. It didn't make her feel better. She lay back, closing her eyes.

"Okay...just...don't fry me...please, please don't fry me. I'll just lay here. I'm just laying here - but why can't you take someone else?"

While she was still protesting, she wasn't moving at all, letting the demon do what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:13 am

Sasha smiled stroking the girls head gently "there now aren't things a lot better when you cooperate with me"she says taking the gil out of the frying pan and placing her down on the table again,she giggled muttering a few arcane words to herself she saw the girs body freeze up and grow back to it's origanal size "i've restored your size but you won't be able to move just talk"she says smiling spreading the girls legs apart "mmm this is going to be fun for the both of us"she says carrying the girl upstairs to her bedroom and setting her down gently on the bed "now i'm gonna pleasure you then you will pleasure me is that ok with you"she says before she begins licking the girls womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:27 pm

"Is it like I have any choice?" the girl said in frustration. She hated not being able to move while still feeling what the demon was doing. She tried to think quickly.

"I mean, that's perfectly fine. Wouldn't you.... rather.... do this than eat me?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Sasha paused looking up at the girl curiously crawling ove her so there noses were almost touching,she grinned in a somewhat evil mannor smiling sasha stroked the girls cheek gently using her hands to feel the girls breasts "mmm nah i'd rather eat you than do this although you could get out of being eaten for awhile anyway b telling me what you think of me and the nicer you are the longer you'll live"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next