Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bug wars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Bug wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:17 am

"STUPID BUG WERE AT WAR WITH YOUR KIND US FAIRIES ARE WAR WITH YOU SO NOW PUT ME DOWN I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP YOU STUPID IGNORANT BUG"Eve screamed at raiax hitting him hard with her fists trying to get free she tried rolling away from him but pain shot through her body so she was forced to just hit the matoid instead.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Bug wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:28 am

"War?! But I'm not at war... I don't like fighting..... Why is there a war?" He said sadly...

"Look, please, your wound is getting worse because your thrashing around, and I won't leave you out here to bleed out and die all alone, nobody deserves to die alone... " Raiax said seriously. "Now, please tell me which way so your people can help you..."

Raiax picked up the pace somewhat, and his antennas started moving, slowly at first.

"Be quick with your choices, or we won't be alone for very long... " Raiax said gravely.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Bug wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:10 am

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN ARE YOU THREATENING ME BUG"eve says almost literally spitting her words at raiax looking at the small shrunken elf clinging on for her life to his shoulder "WHHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU THERE'S NO ONE COMING HERE DON'T LIE TO ME BOY!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Bug wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:13 am

Angella screamed again clinging to raiax's shoulder as he movewd through the forest she screamed agaqin looking around herself she couldn't help wonder who or what was going to eat her or if someone would eat her at all maybe they'd both forget abou her,all these thoughts went through angella's head at once.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Bug wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:00 am

"If I wanted to harm you, then why would I bother helping you? think on that for a while... I may be a 'dumb bug' to you, but it doesn't take brains to kill a wounded enemy, and I'm not your enemy."

"Shhhhush! Antings.... and they are close, Quiet now, or they will find us, and if there is a war as you say, they'll kill us both!" He wispered frantically, a worried expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Bug wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:04 am

"JUST PUT ME DOWN NOW!"eve says harshly to raiax she sighs pointing in the direction of a nearby cave "just take me over there i can rest there now if your not gonna eat the elf just put her on the groun i'll return her to normal size and that's about it"she says sadly clsing her eyes in raiax's arms.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Bug wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:03 am

Angella screamed yet again now she was gonna be returned to normal size if no one wanted to eat her she breathed a sigh of relief but fell forwar landing on the fairy's stomach she groaned still able to here the stomach digesting it's last meal.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Bug wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:06 am

Raiax was biting his lower lip, his antennas moving faster now. he powered his legs into a sprint towards the cave.

Once inside, Raiax frantically searched for a space away from the entrance, and seeing a sub chamber to the right. he brought Eve and the shrunken Elf woman inside. He layed Eve down gently on a raised flat rock in the corner, and placed the elf down next to Eve's hip away from her wound, bitween her and the cave wall.

"... I'd better make sure they dont find you..." he whispered, backing out of the chamber ant turned to face the entrance, standing guard like a sentinel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bug wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug wars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2