Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven

Go down 
+3
Reptillian
The Joker
schoolhater
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:48 pm

The woman gasped as Soinna wrapped her tail around her and lifted her up to her face, still extremely flustered as the naga mulled her over. As Soinna placed her on the palm and asked her if she had just arrived, she stuttered as she attempted to answer the naga's question. "U...um, yeah, uh...I just, uh, got..."

She then shook her head and cleared her throat, pushing herself off of the soft flesh of Soinna's palm to stand up, saying, "I'm sorry, it's just...well, I've never seen anything like you before, and you startled me a bit. Anyway, um...yeah, I just got here. Died in a car accident."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:57 pm

“Oh, well, it was a dridder that got me. I’m Soinna, by the way,” Soinna said offhandedly. Carefully, using two fingers, she picked the human up off of her hand and set her back on the ground. “Now, you’ve honestly never seen a naga before? You should have at least heard of us. Most humans have, unless they’re very well isolated and hidden.” Soinna said, laying against her tail and looking down on the woman.

“Say, what’s a car anyway?” Soinna asked after a second.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:01 am

Paprika continued as Cindy seemed to be having a good time. Soon she was satisfied though and placed Cindy on her chest where she could see her.

"There? Have fun? Want to go out and see the city some more? We said we'd meet up with that naga later anyways."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:39 am

Cindy giggled and began returning to her origanal size and soon found her face pressed agains't paprika's smiling happily to herself "well then paprika that does sound like a good idea seems heaven is a place to fulfill all of our fantisies and i have a few interesting ones which we could do togethor if you wish"with that said cindy kisses paprika softly on the lips and then gets happily to her feet.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:29 pm

The woman shook her head at what the naga said, saying, "Nope, I can't say I've heard of your kind either. Where I'm from, there aren't any giant snake people like you slithering around, so...yeah. Anyway, um, a car is this vehicle that can hold about six humans, and go at fast speeds to get humans like me to where they're going faster...well, they're fast for us, anyway. You could probably catch up with them easily."

"Anyway, I don't mean to keep asking you questions, but um...what's a dridder?" she asked, running her fingers through her hair for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:24 pm

“Well, dridders are like nagas from the waist up, but have this weird spidery body instead of a proper tail like mine. Dridders and nagas don’t like each other very much, but this one had a particular hatred of my kind. I got caught in her web, shrunken down and swallowed like a human,” Soinna said. She glanced down at the woman, her face appearing sheepish. “Er, no offense.” The naga took a moment to compose herself after her faux pas.

“Um, anyway, I take it you’re not from Felarya then. No cars where I’m from,” Soinna said, eager to move on. “I don’t suppose it matters much, we’re both not from here at any rate. I could use some company while trying to figure this place out. Want to go exploring a bit miss…er, what did you say your name was?”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:32 pm

"Actually, I didn't say. My name is Sarah McNeil. Anyway, I just got here, so I don't mind exploring with you." Sarah said, looking up at Soinna. "Might be kind of hard to keep up with you, though, considering our size differences." she said with a bit of a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:43 pm

“Good to meet you Sara, and thanks” Soinna said. “Don’t worry about keeping up, that’s fixed easily enough.” Soinna added, smiling at the little human. She gently picked her up, and held her in one hand. Using her other hand, Soinna took a pinch of her own hair and snugly, but not tightly tied it around Sara’s waist. “Just so you don’t get hurt if you fall,” Soinna said, as she set Sara up onto her shoulder, right in front of her long black hair. “So, where did you want to see first? Personally, I’m itching to look into that huge city over there.” Soinna waved a hand towards the celestial city.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:49 pm

"Sure! That sounds like fun!" Sarah said with a smile, kicking her legs idly as she sat on Sionna's shoulder. At first she had been a bit afraid of Sionna when she first saw her, but now that she got to know her a little better, she didn't seem like a bad person.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Paprika took Cindy by the hand and started to run through the city, trying to start from the outside and work her way in. Unlike Cindy, she didn't have till eternity to get to see all of this place, so she wanted to tour as much as possible. As they passed by the gate, she noticed a familiar face towering above the crowds.

"Oh! Hey, look, it's that naga from earlier."

She ran up to Sionna. "Hey, we found what we wanted. Found anything cool yet? If you need anything, it seems that an Angel is always around to help you out. You can really do what you want. What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:56 pm

Cindy smilied looking up happily at soina "um i don't like talking like this"she says sheepishly and using the power that the angel had given her began to grow untill she was eye leval with soinna "wow this perspective sure is different"she says happily bendng down to pickpaprika up as she gazed happily at soina "sorry anyway this angel gave me the power to grow or shrink when i choose and i figured at this size it would be easier to talk to you"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:07 pm

“Hold on tight now,” Soinna said, getting up from her lounging position and rising to her full imposing height. She checked for a moment to make sure Sara had not fallen off her shoulder. Seeing she was still there, Soinna began slithering toward the city.

“Well, if it isn’t the two cat people from before,” Soinna said as she saw Cindy and Paprika. She continued to slither toward the city. “You were the tasty one, right?” She asked, looking at Paprika. “I can talk to you just fine, no matter your size. Anyway, Sara and I were going to that city to do a bit of exploring. You two want to come?”

Even as she asked, she came to a stop before the immense entrance to the city, a grand arch of gold and marble. Most of the people around, pred, prey, and angel alike were smaller, but Soinna wasn’t ready to give up her size just yet. She found her height to be comforting in this new environment. The smaller people politely made way for her. Looking around in awe, Soinna slowly slithered underneath the huge, ornate arch. All around her were the buildings of the city, wrought in the finest materials and with great skill. Up ahead, there was a large building that dwarfed even Soinna. It appeared like a hall of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:18 pm

"Sure, this size is neat." said Paprika, more excited by the height than frightened. "And I don't think you can reallly squish anyone in heaven, no more than you can kill them by digesting them."

She looked at the hall.

"Okay...let me see. The food hall...er, is the word cafeteria?, is to our right...and the houses are to our left. I wonder what this place is?"

Last edited by Jætte_Troll on Wed May 20, 2009 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:09 pm

"hmmm"Cindy says thinking happily,while she simply stared at the hall "i have no idea what it is i'll ask"she says stopping a passing angel so she could talk to her "miss angel do you what the building is i mean the hall just ahead of us"

"sure,its the hall of wonders"the angel replies politely

"and whats inside it?"

"well inside are places that you like locoations excluding the stomach so you could go whereever you wanted without leaving the safety of heaven!"

"cool so do you guys anna go in"Cindy says talking mostly to paprika.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:20 pm

"Hmm." said Paprika. "Well, couldn't hurt. Seems like an interesting idea." She nudged Cindy, urging her to go forwards. "As far as stomachs go, we have enough here to explore." she said, giggling.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:22 pm

Cindy smiled as she began to walk towards the hall giggling "well a kichen might be next i could make you into a sandwhich or soup or maybe even a stew" she says thoughtfully "i know how does this sound next time where gonna eat each other how about we get a cook book then we can cook each other before eating"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:26 pm

"A...cook book?" said Paprika. "Oh! Like a...um...recipe book! I used to have one of those...but it got digested. I really missed it, it was really neat. I guess I can get another one here. I'm considered to be a find chef anyways." she said proudly.

"Where does big-naga lady and little human lady want to go though? Maybe the big naga would like to eat us. We should really offer ourselves to be polite."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:03 pm

"hmm good idea parika"Cindy says turning back around and walking over to soinna,she placed paprika down on the ground before shrinking down to paprika's size smiling up at soinna she waved at her happily "hey miss me and paprika where wondering wether you'd like to eat us though i believe i would like to be eaten as a snack like a sandwhich or in a stew or something"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:41 am

"We could both be a sandwhich!" said Paprika excitedly. Some Angels passing by gave them odd glances. The human with the naga seemed confused too.

"Does the human want to be eaten?" she asked. "Or does she want to eat one of us? Cindy has got this shrinking and growing stuff pretty together."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:23 am

Sarah currently had an extremely confused look on her face as the two nekos talked about being sandwiches, and asking her if she wanted to be eaten or eat them. "...Um...why exactly are you talking about eating each other? Does...that arouse you or something?" She then cleared her throat and said, "Anyway, my name's Sarah. Pleasure to meet you both."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Cindy smiled growing up to soinna's size yet again "hello sarah i'm cindy" she says gently picking her up happily placing her on the ground,cindy then shrunk down t human sized and then down further so she was no bigge than a pencil she smiled happily at paprika and then sarah "ok so we should wait to see if the naga wants to eat us in a sandwhich or maybe sarah you would like to eat me"se says smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:09 pm

“Paprika, Cindy, please. She’s not from Felarya. Don’t frighten her,” Soinna said, feeling strangely protective of Sarah for some reason. She took him off of her shoulder and clutched her protectively to her chest, backing up a little from the giant Cindy. “And no, I’m not really hungry right now. I just got here anyway, and I want to explore a little bit.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Sarah looked up at Soinna as she held onto her protectively, and back at the two strange cat women. She found it pretty odd at they would want to get eaten by someone larger then themselves, and found it even more odd that this kind of stuff would be in Heaven. Of course, she didn't know much about Heaven other then it was a beautiful city and a place of paradise, so people probably here probably thought that sort of thing was relaxing.

"Well...we could probably see where our living quarters are. I'm sure since we live here now, we have some nice places to live." Sarah suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:47 pm

"Haha." giggled Paprika. "Alright. Never met a naga that didn't want to eat me. Plus, this IS Heaven, so you can't even really hurt someone eating them here. Getting eaten on Felarya tends to make you hurt or be dead."

She paused.

"Oh, so you're not from Felarya? Where are you from then? Hmm, but even humans on Felarya don't often eat little people. What tries to eat you on your planet?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:12 pm

"I'm from a planet called Earth. As for what eats us...well...nothing, really, except for maybe a few wild animals. Where I'm from, there aren't any snake or cat people, or anything like that, and we usually die by old age or diseases, stuff like that. What about where you're from?" Sarah said, looking at Paprika.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next