Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven

Go down 
+3
Reptillian
The Joker
schoolhater
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:47 pm

Cindy was surprised that the naga had suddenly grabbed them and let out a scream,"oh well not all naga's come here some go to hell,go through the gate's and..."Ajael paused noticing the screaming neko in Soinna's hands,Ajael smiled "um anyway i'll leave you three to get aquainted"and with that said ajael flew of threw the gates and disapearing into the distance.

Cindy trembled in fear,she had nt expected this at all "e...ee..everyone here is dead exept for the angels miss...please p..p..put me down"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:11 pm

"Wheeee!" said Paprika as she was picked up. "Uh-huh, I died alot but kept going back, but I think the angels are a bit mad at me now so I'm sort of having a probation from living right now." She said. "What's your name? she asked cheerfully. "I'm Paprika and this is Cindy. She tastes delicious, but not as much as me, I have to admit. Sorry Cindy. Are angels not dead? Were they ever alive, though?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Soinna stared at the two nekos in her hands. Cindy was reacting much like Soinna would expect from a neko who had just been picked up by a naga. However, the other one, Paprika, confused her thoroughly. As she rambled on about their taste and something about a probation from living, Soinna began to suspect that the neko was crazy or something.

“I’ll…keep that in mind, Paprika. Thanks, I guess,” The naga said. She set the two of them down on the ground, but made a wide loop around them with her tail. Soinna lied down, and leaned against her tail making the loop. She looked down at the two nekos. “Nekos and nagas go to the same heaven then? This is all so sudden. I still half believe this is some sort of delusion or dridder venom induced hallucination. Have either of you been here long? Can you tell me what goes on here? What I can do and such?”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:04 pm

Cindy's whole body shook with fear,she looked at the naga's tail it was too high to jump and too smooth to climb,"i..i..i only g..g..got h..h..here recently miss"she says trembling with fear,she knew she could not escape but tried to anyway,cindy rushed over to the naga's tail and tried a number of times to climb over,each time resulted in cindy falling to the floor and landing her butt,cindy let out a sigh and sat down in the middle of the circle the naga had made for them.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:50 am

"I'm usually here for five minutes or so." said Paprika. "Whenever I end up mistaking myself for food on Felarya... I guess I do that more often than I should. My boss gets mad at the business hours I waste being dead and not hunting. I work for a really cool hunter, cuz' apparently I make really good bait. But this time an Angel caught me before I went back so I gotta stick around here and be good some more or they won't let me go back to my body......"

"Why are you so freaked out, Cindy?" she asked. "I thought you were eaten by a demon. The worst that a naga could do to you is eat you and then you're free again. Digestion doesn't seem to hurt here. And if they kept bothering you I think an Angel would intervene..."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:35 am

“I don’t blame her Paprika, it’s only natural. If we weren’t in heaven now, she would be soon,” Soinna said. “But like I said, I’m not really hungry, I just wanted information. But I can see that you’re as new as I am here. I kinda wished that they had a tour guide or something to show us the ropes.” Soinna sighed a moment. The part of the tail loop she wasn’t lounging on lifted up and draped itself over her shoulders.

“Go on I guess, I suppose I shouldn’t get on the angel’s bad side by terrorizing the locals,” Soinna said. “And if this really is heaven, I want to do some exploring. And hopefully find a couple people.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:39 am

Cindy gasped moving back away from Soinna,she smiled though remembering what the angel had told her about changing sizes she looked to paprika "so ugh paprika was it,are you gonna come with me and fiind us a place to stay for us two we'll see the naga around"cindy says gesturing for paprika to come with her "and if you want i could eat you"she says a small smile apearing on her face at the thought of eating paprika.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:49 am

"Of course you can eat me!" said Paprika. "I'd hate to think of anyone going hungry...but I suppose you can't really do that in heaven."

She stopped a passing Angel and was soon shrunken down. She hopped into Cindy's hand and curled up happily.

"Wanna find a place first?" she asked. "I'm sure you just ask an Angel and they'll give you whatever sort of house you want."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:57 am

Cindy smiled looking down at the tiny paprika in her hands,she also stopped a passing angel and was soon sitting inside a large bedroom with a double bed,cindy smiled looking down at paprika "ok then um here goes nothing"she says before popping paprika into her mouth she moved the tiny neko around in her mouth a bit before she swallowed patting her stomach "hey are you ok in there once your done digesting i'll let you use me as a dildo how does that sound"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:07 am

"Hmm, never done that before. Met a naga by a waterfall once that did that to me though. It was sorta uncomfortable." She said. She happily kicked at the sides of the stomach, watching them bounce as she struggled. It was very cozy in here.

"Did I taste alright?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:11 am

"you tated delightfull paprika"she says smiling happily feeling papika kick at her stomach walls made her giggle "well anyway i'm gonna let you use me as a dildo i don't mind it would be a new experiance for me and it means i would get to pleasure you"she says smiling "anyway don't take too long digesting i want to see what it's like being a dildo"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:10 am

"That's a weird new experience to want." said Paprika flatly. She giggled as the digestive fluids began to pool. One thing she noticed, is that it was somehow always light inside stomachs in heaven. She watched it lap up and over her, watching in interest as she lost sight and the the feeling of her feet. The liquid moved up to her waist and into her and she purred with pleasure at the odd feeling. She laid back and let it wash over her and reduce her to bones and then to nothing. Suddenly, she was back in the room, normal sized and totally fine.

"Well, thanks for saying I tasted good." she said, hugging Cindy.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:15 am

"aw your welcome"Cindy says a little shocked at paprika's sudden apearence next to her but she was fine none the less,cindy giggled thinking she looked at the double bed the two o them where on "so i guess we'll be leeping togethor in this bed cool and the fridge should full of delicous things to eat and the cubboards have herbs,condiments,honey and other stuff we can use to season us when we eat each other"cindy paused momentarily"anyway you have no room to call me wierd miss i like being eaten"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:36 am

"Still want to do something here?" asked Paprika. "After that I'd like to go out and see some more of the stuff that they have in heaven. This place is huge! And I understand the wanting to be eaten thing at least."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:40 am

Cindy shrugged looking at paprika,and absentmindedly cindy shrunk herself until she was only a little bigger than paprika's foot,smiling cindy looked up to the now huge in comparison paprika giggling slightly "well paprika i don't know at this size i'll leave it up to you to decide what we do next"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:52 am

Paprika picked up Cindy and put her on her belly. She looked down on her.

"Hmmm. I dunno. You ate me last, which I liked. It is your turn to pick some thing to do." She giggled a little, waiting to see what Cindy would do.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:56 am

Cindy smiled folding her legs and looking up at paprika gently patting paprika's stomach,"hmm well i realy have no idea what to do"she says thinking thoughtfully a perverted grin apearing upon her face "well maybe i don't know is there anything i could do for you at this size"she says getting steadily to her feet wondering what paprika would say to her now.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:27 pm

Paprika sat up, laughing as Cindy rolled off, coming to rest between her legs.

"Well, I wouldn't mind eating you as much as possible. But from the look on your face, you have different ideas, don't you?" she asked. She nudged Cindy a little closer to her to suggest what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:33 pm

(I should edit this to sound less rude. Schoolhater, Jaette troll, I'm somewhat annoyed at being left behind so suddenly. Would you not do that in the future, particularly if you already started interacting with my characters?)

Last edited by Tuc135 on Mon May 18, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:15 pm

((ok ok i won't do that in the future))

Cindy gasped suddenly and found herself staring at paprika's womanhood "um i think i unerstand your gonna use me as a dildo"she says a huge grin upon her face as she leaned down and licked the inside of paprika's womanhood with her tongue before she stopped and looked back up at paprika "ok then miss paprika go right ahead i will not stop you"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:22 pm

At the gates of Heaven, a young woman in her twenties with brown hair and green eyes lied on the ground, opening her eyes. She had died trying to swerve off the road dodging a drunkard and hitting a tree, and had been now brought to this place. "Ugggghhh...wha? Where am I? A...Am I in...Heaven?!" she asked, quickly standing up as she took in the sight of the beautiful city as the gates opened for her.

She walked into the celestial city, taking in the sights of the beautiful place when she ran into something surprisingly warm. She turned around, and was extremely surprised when she saw what looked like a giant snake tail, and looked up to see the top half of a human attached to it. She yelped in surpise, stumbling backwards onto another section of the snake tail behind her as she looked in awe at the giant creature, never expecting to see such a sight in Heaven, much less her existence.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:31 pm

(Oops, sorry Tuc, I misread your post that you were going to go into heaven on your own for a bit)

Paprika laughed. "You mean you want me to, right? You have an odd way of requesting stuff. Well, okay then." She leaned back and sighed contentedly as she moved Cindy back and forth, smoothly yet firmly. She was almost regretting she would probably have to be sent back to Felarya after a while. This was starting to spoil her.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Cindy giggled the feeling was strange yet pleasent at the same time so she couldn't help but smile as her own womanhood was being rubbed against the inside o paprika's so cindy couldn't help herself she let out a small moan of pleasure "oh..oh this feels sooo good"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:40 pm

With the other two gone off somewhere else, Soinna shrugged, and simply lay there, contemplating her new home for eternity. She hadn’t been waiting long, before she felt something bump into her tail. Soinna reacted instinctually again, and coiled a loop of her tail around whoever it was behind her. Casually, she brought the loop of tail, with the woman in it up before her face. She looked over the woman a bit, then sighed.

“Sorry, old habits die hard,” Soinna said, loosening her coil and letting the woman drop into her hand. “Are you as new as I am here? I just arrived a few moments ago,” She said.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:43 pm

(think i can join? i might join with Cody or codda dieing but ill most likely just make another char..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next