Trek through the whispers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:09 am

"Hah!" said Fenja, thinking she had the advantage. "I'm gonna keep you in there while I walk you little jerk, until you learn to stop being a bitch." She set off into the forest, but was not mean enough to not stop and swallow a few berries for Cherry. She then set off amid the creepy whispers to see what was around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:12 am

"NOW...THAT..COULD TAKE A WHILE!"cherry shouts out eating the berries fenja had eaten she smiled she hit at the stomach walls "NOW LET ME OUT OK YOU'VE HAD YOUR FUN I DON'T WANT TO STAY IN HERE LET ME OUT OR DIGEST ME JUST LET ME OUT"cherry yells out realy anoyed at fenja.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:16 am

"You're still being a bitch" said Fenja, happy she was in control. "I'd set out your sleeping bag cuz your camping the night at this rate."

She started to walk towards some of the whispers. She looked up and noticed she couldn't see the glider.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:19 am

"PLEASE LET ME OUT IM REALY REALY SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME"cherry says smiling she eagerly awaited fenja's respons as cherry no longer wanted to stay in fenja's stomach she kicked her stomach wall again sighing "LOOK PLEASE LET ME OUT ANDI WON'T BOTHER YOU AGAIN AND NEXT TIME WE MEET IT WILL BE JUST AS THOUGH YOU HUNTED ME OK"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:32 pm

Fenja laughed at Cherry. She kept walking until she saw a couple fairies sitting on a branch. She smiled and walked up to them.

"So girls, what's going on?" she asked. She then thought this might not go so smooth with Cherry around...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Cherry sighed she didn't like the fact fenja was laughing at her she sighed closing her eyes "PRETTY PLEASE LET ME OUT I REALY AM VERY SORRY"she says smiling hoping fenja would listen to her.

One of the firies looked at fenja it was a blonde haired fairy she smiled giving fenja a nod "nothing were just sitting here right"she says nudging her friend gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:01 pm

"Oh, yeah. Hi!" said the fairy. She had brown hair with flowers strewn in in. "I'm Khrixi. And what exactly are you?" she said, laughing.

"I'm a Jotun. Name's Fenja." she said.

"Ah..and what's your stomach called?" asked the fairy.

"Oh." said Fenja, rolling her eyes. "That's Cherry."

"That's cute. Did she taste like Cherries?"

"More strawberryish. She's a real pain."

"Well, that's okay, a little while longer and that's not a problem."

"Nah, I'm keeping this one alive. Gotten too used to her."

"Then...what is she doing in your stomach?"

"I'm punishing her because she's a bitch."

"I see..." said Khrixi.

"What's worse is I can't get her out with magic, so I'm going to have to vomit her up."

"Hmm...maybe I could help with that. One of us could go down your throat, shrink her and them and fly back out."

"But would you be willing to do that?"

"I'm sure my friend would." giggled Khrixi cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:22 pm

From high above, Shanna fished something out from her pouch. As she skillfully circled the gliders path around, she pulled a camera out of her pouch. “I’d like to see Cherry get some better pictures than these,” Shanna said, grinning to herself as she opened the lens cover. There was a faint flash from above as Shanna began taking pictures of Fenja and Ha’dara. “Smile!” She giggles to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Cherry sighed she could hear fenja's conversation with the fairies outside she sighed sitting back against the stomach wall she sighed hitting the stomach wall smiling wondering what was going to happen with her and the fairies.

The blonde haired fairy looked at khrixi "aw no i'm not going in her stomach why don't you go in it was your idea and anyway your the one who said you'd help not me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:26 pm

"Well, some of her stuff is in here as well" said Fenja.

"Oh..." said Khrixi. "That makes it a bit more difficult."

'Nah, I'll worry about that later. If she's still a jerk when she comes out she can camp out in my stomach tonight."

Khrixi looked at Fenja. "That seems like a bad idea..." she said. "Not good for one's stomach." She fluttered to a nearby tree and plucked a berry.

"Here, this will stop all that stuff from annoying you."

Fenja swallowed the berry without thinking. Suddenly she bent over and hurled, spewing out Cherry and all of her stuff. Khrixi laughed.

"Hey! You lied to me!" gasped Fenja.

"Well, I solved your problem, didn't I?" said Khrixi. "Easiest way in my opinion."

-----

Grip saw the flashes from the glider. He could see it looked like an elf...and she was taking pictures. He wondered what would happen when she ran into Fenja. He hoped she wouldn't try to compete with Cherry for a better series of "being eaten by Fenja" photos. These camera people were crazy.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

"didn't look very easy"The blonde haired fairy says examining the pile of vomit equipment and cherry she sighed shaking her head from here she could see that cherry was not covered in sick she'd been coveed by some of her equipment when fenja had vomited her out.

Cherry sighed looking around timidly at fenja and then th two fairies as she got to her feet she waved timidly at khrixi no smile on her face as she backed away walking back towards were she had set up camp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:37 pm

Fenja rolled over onto her back, groaning and sticking her tongue out.

"You cannot imagine how much I HATE that." she said. "Ugh...I need to find something to eat..." she said, reaching for a bush and slowly chewing some berries.

"And my mouth feels so gross." She sat up.

"Hey. Where's my breath mint?" she said, spying Cherry and staring her down.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Cherry smiled looking at fenja but shuddered when she heared that she wanted to use her as a breathe mint"NO! YOU CAN NOT USE ME AS A STINKING BREATHE MINT I WON'T ALLOW IT"she says running off ast the two airis and stopping just a little behind the fairies before she continued to walk away from fenja.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuc135
Hero
Hero

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:19 pm

“No good, she isn’t looking up…” Shanna grumbled as she took pictures of Fenja and Ha’dara. She needed a picture of her face. Shanna glanced down again, wondering how she could get her attention, when she noticed someone else. “Cherry? Ha! I knew you’d be daring enough to take this assignment too. Looks like you bit off more than you could chew this time,” Shanna said, getting a pebble from a pouch on her waist. The pebble had a rune carved on it. “You owe me for this one,” She threw the pebble down on top of Fenja’s head, it sparked with electricity. It probably was nothing more than a bit of static to her, but it would do to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vegeta002
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:40 am

(Hasn't Fenja already walked off?)

Ha'dara watched several flashes from the glider 'Another photographer?' and called up "Why not come down here? You'd get better photo's from close up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:53 am

"Ow!" said Fenja, looking up. That glider had come from where Ha'dara was and was flying between the two of them. It had dropped something rather prickly on her head. She then saw some flashes.

"Hey! Not again!" she said, angrily. She jumped up, trying to grab the glider, but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:58 am

Cherry smild giving shanna a thumbs up "THANKS SHANNA I OWE YOU ONE"she yells waving turning her back on the two fairies the blonde ne nudged her friend smiling "khrixi what do you say we have some fun with the human"she says pointing at cherry "untillwe tire of her anyway we could always rape her or something else thats fun"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:29 am

"Sure!" said Khrixi. "I'm sure Fenja won't mind as long as we give her breathmint back later."

While Fenja was distracted, she shrunk Cherry and grabbed her in her hand, flying to a small hole in the high parts of the tree.

Fenja looked around. "Hey? Where'd everybody go?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:00 pm

Cherry screamed looking up at the now huge to her khrixi she struggled in her hands loking up at her timidly "w...w..what are y..y..you g..g..gonna d..d..do t..to m..me"she says looking timidly at khrixi.

the blonde fairy who's name is clover followed khrixi smiling down at the shrunken cherry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:01 pm

Khrixi sat down in the hollow of the tree. This small "cave" in the wood was where she made her home - mostly there were just flowers growing all along the walls, with a bed of leaves and some other belongings. She took a seat and smiled at her friend.

"That is a good question. Do you have any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Clover thought for a moment shaking her head "i don't realy nothing we could to a little snack like her anyway lets just make it up as we go along shall we"

Chherry swallowed nerously looking between the two fairies "n..no p..please l..l.let me go"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:04 pm

"Yeah, but we need to think of somewhere to start..." mused Khrixi. She stuck Cherries top half into her mouth and sucked. "Mmm...she DOES taste like strawberries." she said as Cherry's legs kicked wildly.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Clover giggle moving in closer leaning her head at the side of khrixi's to see clovers kicking legs.Clover screamed kicking her legs wildly she felt khrixi's hot breathe and saliva on the top half of her body clover giggled "why don't you get rid of her clothes she might taste better without them"she suggests grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Khrixi pulled the damp Cherry from her mouth. She held her in her palm.

"Better do as my friend says and take off your clothes. Else I'll take them off and probably rip them with my nails. But hey, it's your choice." She giggled.

Fenja wandered around, not being able to see up into the tree. She shrugged, assuming Cherry was hiding and snapping more picture of her. She turned around and followed the path of the glider. She wanted to talk to that elf when she landed...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Cherry was trembling she didn't want to take her clothes off but she also didn't the fair to rip them and so she took off her shirt then her mini skirt and finally her red panties and bra she laid them next to her on khrixi's hand.Clover giggled patting cherrys head lightly she smiled looking at khrixi "we don't realy have to give her back to fenja we cold eat her or we could keep her in a cage"she says smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   

Back to top Go down

Trek through the whispers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next