Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trek through the whispers

Go down 
+4
Tuc135
Jætte_Troll
schoolhater
vegeta002
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:05 am

Fenja blinked, stepping back.

"Hey? What the heck was that?"

"I think you were just photographed." laughed Grip.

"Foto what? What did that human do to me?!" said Fenja, a little concerned. "Did she hit me anywhere? Can't feel anything."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:08 am

Cherry giggled hiding her face behind her hand she smiled amused by the newcomers surprise she stepped out from under the table a cheeky grin upon her face "it's just a photo you know a picture there's nothing wrong with it"she says before hiding once again underneath the table hopefully out of sight from the newcomer she giggled again thinking about what fenja had done when she'd taken a photo of her.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:11 am

Ha'dara raised an eybrow, amused "Photo's aren't anything dangerous, though the flash can catch you off guard."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:16 am

"Well, what the heck was she doing?" asked Fenja.

"A picture. You know." said Grip.

"Like a drawing?"

"No...well, sort of. But it looks just like you did right then. I have an old camera in here, but it's broken like some of my older stuff."

Fenja leaned down.

"A picture? Can I see?"

"By the way." said Grip from the Sphere, trying to be polite. "I'm Grip and she's Fenja."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:22 am

Ha'dara smiled "Ha'dara." he looked at the Sphere "Interesting, do you usually travel in that?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:13 pm

"um"Cherry says biting her bottom lip nervously she backed off away from fenjashe got up quickly knocking the table over she ran quickly hiding in her tent closing the door behind her although she knew it wouldn't serve for much protection against fenja she swallowed nervously hiding in the tent sitting down leaning against it she watched the door nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:15 pm

"Yeah." said Grip. "It's the way I got to Felarya, though the interdimension travel doesn't work anymore. Was a one way ticket. But Fenja still carries it around so I haven't had to abandon it."

Fenja leaned down, seeing the tent.

"Hey! I asked you a question! I wanna see the picture. You're so rude." said Fenja, pouting and upset with Cherry.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:17 pm

Cherry let out a small gasp she could see fenja's outline in the tent it creeped her out and she backed away from the door the best she could she didn't want to talk to fenja and had no intention to do so at all exept for a small response "NO GO AWAY PLEASE!"she yells rather timidly from inside the tent watching fenja's outline cautiously.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Ha'dara looked closer at it "This thing travelled through dimentions like the Felarya portals can? Is that all it was designed for?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:21 pm

Fenja started to get mad. "Hey! There's one thing I don't like and that's rude people. Especially a little snack like you. When you're as big as me and can beat me in a fight, then you can talk to me however you want."

"Fenja...." said Grip, knowing by now it was hopeless.

Fenja gently plucked the tent off the quivering Cherry.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:24 pm

"I..I..I said please"Cherry says now shaking with fear as she looked up at fenja she swallowed nervously falling on her back she straightened herself up looking timidly at fenja she was shaking with fear she closed her eyes not looking at fenja she cringed slightly turning her head away from fenja.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:24 pm

Ha'dara looked at them out of the corner of his eye, watching everything carefully. "Little people get scared of big people very easily..."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:47 pm

"That's no excuse" said Fenja. "There's probably smaller creatures just as scared of her. I expect to be talked to with respect. I don't see why she can't show me the picture. Do I look ugly in it?"

Grip sighed at Fenja's stubborness. He continued to talk to the naga. "Well...there are a few weapons on this thing, which you can probably tell Fenja likes alot."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Ha'dara thought for a second "If they're anything like the photo's in my world, it probably takes time. They'd have to be processed first."

He turned to Grip "It's armed? It travels dimensions and can defend itself...whoever designed the thing was smart. Most would leave off weapons."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:12 pm

"I built it myself" said Grip, happy to see someone who actually appreciated the Sphere. It looked a bit old fashioned compared with alot of the gleaming tech on Felarya and many assumed it was just a round hunk of brass.

"The designs were based off some similar craft meant for space...satellites actually. I took out where the thrusters would have been and put in the warp device. When that broke I dismantled that and set up the weapons."

Fenja put the tent back allthogh it sagged and drooped now. She sat down on the ground.

"Hmm. Well, alright. But if you're going to make pictures of me without asking you should at least be prepared to let me see them. And come out of that tent, I'm not going to eat you. I'm not on the hunt right now. I doubt you'd taste very good anyways." she added, still a bit miffed.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:42 pm

Cherry swallowed nervously fenja had said she didn't want to eat her but chery still didn't trust her she stepped cautiously out of the tent leaving the camera back inside the tent cherry looked up cautiously at fenja before moving over to the table she looked up again at fenja and sat down n the table for omfort looking at the sohere and then back at fenja nervosly she was still shaking with fear "s..s..sorry"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Fenja stared at Cherry for a bit, then smiled.

"Well, okay, if you say sorry that's better. What are you doing in the Forest of Whispers making pictures of things anyways? This is one of the best places to become a snack for a fairy. You're lucky the only pictures you've gotten aren't the insides of a stomach."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Cherry shrugged looking at fenja "just like you said taking pictures i'm not afraid had my camp set up most of my equipment was in my tent until you came blundering in pulling it up off the ground and what not besides it my choice wether i show my pictures or not"she says rather timidly while looking at fenja.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:54 pm

"Shouldn't it be my choice if I get my picture taken or not?" countered Fenja. She picked the top of the tent up.

"There, you can fix it now. But hurry it up."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:59 pm

"nope it's my choice but i'm usually discrete about it and don't often get seen"Cherry says watching fenja pick up the top of the tent "nah it it's ok i can live with it in it's current state i'll fix it when i get round to fiing one question though ha'dara didn't ea mebecause he only eats fruit and animals well why haven't you eaten me i'm curious a big person like you eats people like me but i cn tell you eat loads"she says picking her camera up again.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Fenja smiled. "Hehe. I like how you speak what you think. I appreciate that trait. So, I suppose, more and more, I'm not eating you because I'm starting to like you. Initially, I wouldn't have eaten you because of Ha'dara and Grip. It would have been rude to eat you while you were talking to Ha'dara, and I wouldn't want to offend another predator. And Grip's still prey, so I know he's probably squeamish about seeing me eat people. Plus, I'm not especially hungry. I do most of my hunting in the late afternoon. But you are right - I tend to look for pretty girls to eat so you're lucky I found you in this situation."

She squatted down and grinned.

"Is there anything in particular you're trying to take a picture of? Do you do it just for the pictures or does someone pay you money for 'em?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:14 pm

"ok at the time you came i wasn't actually speaking to ha'dara and i get aid and the ones that get the mos money are the more dangerous ones of predators"Cherry says backing a little off fenja still looking cautiously at fenja she smiled slightly "you said i wouldn't be tasty though how do you know that or was that your big fat stomach speaking"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:55 pm

"Mmm. I was still mad at you then. If you really want the honest truth, my big fat stomach is saying you would be delicious. But I have restraint on my stomach. That's something you might want to consider getting for your mouth." She paused, then realized something.

"Hey! If you get money for a picture of me, I deserve some of it!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:06 am

"don't be so rude and no you don't deserve any money i need it all some for me to spend on food and equipment the rest goes to my family"Cherry snaps looking a little angrilly at fenja she placed her hands on her hips and got to her feet an angry look upon her face cherry sighs crossing her rms and turning her bak on fenja.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:24 am

Ha'dara leaned back against the tree "Despite being a Naga, I'm not really a predator. I try to avoid that word because it's how Felaryan Naga's call themselves." he said while still looking at the Sphere "If that still worked properly, would it be limited to human-sized people?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trek through the whispers
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next