Trek through the whispers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 10:27 am

"I WHAT NO PLEASE DON'T"Cherry yells out having not paying much atention to khrixi exept about the eating part clover sighed picking up cherry and laying her down on the dining table knife in her hand "ok khrixi you hold her down i'll get chopping"she says smiling causing cherry to scream stuggling now on the table as clover tried to hold her down "khrixi shut her up and pin her down onto the table i can't do anything nice to her otherwise"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 10:27 am

Holding down Cherry was simple. Her plants hand followed her through the structure and walls of the cave, always ready if she needed help. Four vines wond up the table's legs and bound Cherry's hands and feet. Khrixi leaned over her.

"So Cherry - what's it going to be? You can't struggle here anyways. Be nice - or be diced?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 10:29 am

Cherry swallowed nervously she looked at cherry who was brandishing the knife threateningly,cherry sighed looking to khrixi "i..i..i'll be nice"she says nervously tears forming iin her eyes "b...b..but you said you wouldn't eat e and please don't but you said you wouldn't i don't want to die why are you eating me please i beg of you have mercy on me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 10:42 am

Khrixi flicked Cherry's forehead.

"Don't be stupid breathmint. I told you I wanted to keep you around. But I still think you're a very tasty treat, so I want to enjoy you as much as I can. As long as your good, we'll eat but not digest you. When you start crying or whining or struggling, I'll have to rethink that. Plus, I want you to be following orders without complaining about them. You whine too much. You should be delighted that I find you tasty and want to keep you around. You should be overjoyed whenever I want to eat you and you should be trying to help in everyway. Really, you should be hopping in a pot and cooking yourself...The more you cooperate, the more lenient I'll be. The less you cooperate and if you mope around...things will get unpleasant. Then they might get permenantly unpleasant."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 10:47 am

Cherry groaned after khrixi flicked her forehead "f...f..forgive me i..i didn't understand i was s..scarewd of your phsychopath friend over the....OW!"cherry yells out looking the best she could to see what had happened,clover was mad at being called a phsycopath and so had stabbed the top of cherry's right leg with the knife leaving it in there deep.Cherry screamed in pain tears orming in her eyes "ah...it hurts i'm sorry......i'm sorry......i'm sorry.......i'm sorry"cherry yells over and over again inbetween screams of pain as tears flowed down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 10:54 am

"See?" said Khrixi. "Action and reaction. You called Clover a pyscho, she stabs you. You do something bad, something bad happens to you. Now stop crying..." she said as she yanked out the knife and moved her hand over the wound, closing it. She waited a bit for Cherry to calm down.

"Now." she said. "Let's see if you're willing. I'm feeling the need to taste you again." The vines loosened, allowing Cherry to move around, but still keeping her from running or even making a wrong move."

"So. Cook yourself up for me. Come on, this kitchen has everything. We've discussed your taste enough - so get preparing yourself or I'll let Clover do it."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 11:00 am

Chrry gasped he pain was still there "no no i...i do't want to please i don't want to"she says shaking her head defiantly trying to run from the area but she fell back the vines made her fall back onto the ground clover loomed over her grinning the knife in her hands again.

Clover grabbed cherry throwing her once again onto the dining tble "she won't do it so i'll do it for her"she says raising the knife above her head and driving it into cherry's right leg again,cherry screamed in pain but more this time as clover began cutting away through her bone and out at the otherside cherry screamed and blood poured over the table before cherry fainted due to blood loss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 11:02 am

Khrixi sighed. "Ugh. Well, at least clean up when you're done. I'll let you eat her this time - I prefer whole prey but I know you're thing for the cutting and all...so, go ahead and enjoy."

She placed a few of the spices on the table and watched in a slightly interested manner.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 11:31 am

Clover shrugged "i'm only eating this one leg though you do what you want with the rest of breathemint"she says taking a bite out of cherry's leg blood trickled down her chin she smiled eating all of cherrys legs and spitting out her red toe nails she burped patting her stomach she looked at the uncosious cherry the at khrixi "so khrixi what are you gonna do with breathemint now it's completly up to you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 11:35 am

"Well, you did give me a bit of bargaining power." said Khrixi. She slapped Cherry to wake her up and waved her leg bone in her face.

"See? Didn't cooperate and Clover ate your leg. Looked quite tasty too. Now I could heal your leg...if I felt like it. Something like that is quite hard for me and I'm not sure if I want to put the time and effort into it."

She picked the crippled Cherry up and put her in a pot, filling it with water and turning the heat on low.

"Now...what should we add to you...?" she mused. "Oh, and give a nice answer or your other leg is gone."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 11:39 am

Cherry groaned she could barely see anything around her bu she knew she was in water and the water was getting warmer,cherry groaned "ugh berries and honey"she says not realising why she was sayig it and clover moved over to the cuboards pulling out some berries and a jar of honey handing them to khrixi "she doesn't know what she's saying this could prove to be very funny for us later on"she says giggling as she watched cherry in the pot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 12:18 pm

"Come on Breathmint" said Khrixi kindly, moving Cherry's hands into the jar of honey.

"There you go...spread that around...get it everywhere." She then remembered to take a picture of the darkly ridiculous scene.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Cherry groaned moving her hand weakly across her chest before it weakly fell into the pot clover sighed "i think it's the blood loss oh by the way i'll take pictures"she says holding the camera now in her hands she aimed it at the the pot with cherry in and took a picture gently,Cherry groaned her eye's half open she wasn't realy paying atention to her surroundings didn't even notice a spider crawl on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 12:33 pm

"Mmm." said Khrixi, moving her hand to seal the stump of Cherry's leg. "She'll live...probably. But this will probably be the worst day of her life." Khrixi started to help Cherry cook herself, mushing some berries onto her.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 12:55 pm

"heh probably we could make it a lot worse though"Clover says thoughtfully cherry groaned opening her eyes fully now cherry looked around seeing that khrixi was rubbing berries into her she sighed but decided it was best not to interfere when clover spoke up again "when you spit her back up how abou we throw her into a pit of man eating spiders or put her infront of a huge hungry snake"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 1:23 pm

Khrixi shrunk Cherry and cupped her in her hand, though she was in no shape to escape.

"Hmm. A snake might be interesting. But if you want to do such...extreme torture I think I better set up a backup for if...when she dies."

She took Cherry's leg bone and placed it into a bulb that had emerged from the floor. She then moved her hands from Cherry's head to the bulb.

"There. A Rebloom. If she dies it will regrow her in here." She dangled the tiny Cherry around. "So...we can really do what we want with her now..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Cherry screamed almost throwing up as khrixi tossed her about in her hands,Clover giggled thinking "so if it's gonna regrow her that means you can digest her"she says smiling,the tiny cherry screamed kicking her leg the best she could trying to get away from khrixi all though she knew this was possible but she would surely die when she hit the floor due to her current size,clover giggled "so ou go ahead and digest her you'll like it i bet since she's gonna regrow you can now digest her.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Aviax nodded at Tyren and said "very well, follow me" With a smile.

Again, seeming to navigate the innumerable twists and turns, they arrived in the training rooms, filled with all sorts of exercise and training equipment inside a very large cavern, it seemed like Aviax could train an army down here.

"There you go sir, if you need any other assistance, just call my name!" Aviax said, exiting the training rooms.

"Now that everyone is settled, time to return to my bath!" he said to himself cheerily as he almost flew through the caves to get there.

My friend jason, reading something totally inelligable = "You can make sense out of this? do tell! I've been staring at it for the last 20 minutes trying to find some modicum of an english word among the mountains of what basically amounts to this guy eating his keyboard!"

Internet Rage In Progress!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 4:17 pm

"Well, might as well. I have her soul magically bound and her body can replicate from the information in her bones. This is best anyways so she can get her leg back. You want your leg back right?" she said to Cherry, tossing her in the air and then catching her in her mouth. Cherry's one leg hung out before Khrixi sucked it in. She sucked hard on Cherry, then swallowed. Cherry was squeezed down her esophagus and landed in Khixi's stomach, on the half digested remains of the dead neera that Khrixi had swallowed easier, a good indication of her fate.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Mordal decided to do some training with the Force. He sat down across from a boulder, criss-crossing his legs. Tyren then closed his eyes, took a deep breath through the nose, exhaled out of his mouth. Tyren concentrated. He could see the boulder. He could feel it. Tyren cleared his mind of all thoughts. After a few moments, Tyren began to lift the boulder with his mind using the Force. It slowly lifted off of the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Cherry screamed as she landed in the stomach acids which immediatly began to burn away at her skin she cried out in pain hitting her fists against khrixi stomach walls to no avail she knew she wouldn't be able to escape her fate.

Clover giggled resting her head on Khrixi stomach listening to it churn and digest its meal butalso listening to the struggles of cherry inside "aw this is so cool listening to food digest like this kind of relaxing too"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 10:24 pm

Khrixi laid down and stroked Clover's hair as she digested her meal. Laying down tossed Cherry backwards, tumbling out of the acids and straight into more. A few drops fell from the "roof" but most pooled at the bottom. Without her leg, Cherry was forced onto her butt. The acids started on her remaining leg and butt.

Khrixi was quiet and she could hear the sound too. It was pretty cool - especially hearing Cherry scream.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Clover giggled she lay down next to khrixi a smile upon her face as she listened to cherry's screaming but eventual as cherry lost oxygen these died down to a stop and the rest of her body was slowly digested,Clover giggled happily stroking khrixi's stomach and planting a kiss on her cheek "so khrixi how long until she comes back i realy want to put her infront of hungry snake to see what happens between the two of them"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jętte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Khrixi moved and touched the plant, her finger's glowing.

"There...her soul is bound. It will take awhile for her to regrow." She peered through the transparent bulb. Inside, a smaller bulb had formed. This would grow and fill out the plant as Cherry rebuilt curled up within it.

"Well..." said Khrixi, acknowledging Clover's turn. "You'd have to find a big snake first. I'm sure there's one around here somewhere. Try to sense one out."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Thu May 07, 2009 11:18 pm

"hmm i can' my wings are still broken" Clover says sadly watching the bulb form in the plant she smiled "where gonna have tons more fun now that she can be regrown"she says giggling waitin for cherry to slowly regrow "i know let's just take her out somewhere and when we find a snake we push her infront of it a snake mind not a naga just a simple snake"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   

Back to top Go down

Trek through the whispers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next