Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A World Thought Fictional

Go down 
+9
Archmage_Bael
tiastus
Darkstorm Zero
bigman27622
mdbear84
schoolhater
Tuc135
Reptillian
The Joker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Being a mcig user too, Wal who was still sitting on the back of ben's bike, noticed the use of magic nearby, but simply yawned and moved her legs into lotus position.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Myrah paused a moment, sniffing the air. “Smoke?” She asked worriedly. Myrah dropped what she was doing, and grabbed a jar of water. She quickly ran through the lair, looking for the source of the smoke. Within moments, she happened on the small tunnel that Ben had hid in, and saw the fire spreading over the web. Without hesitating, she splashed the contents of the jug over the flames, dousing them.

“Are you crazy? Do you know how easily web can burn?” Myrah said angrily, looking for Ben and the motorcycle.

<><><><><><>

Doug gasped as he was picked up and set on the hand. He felt the smooth skin beneath himself. There was a sensation of vertigo as he was suddenly lifted up and brought before the massive face. His heart skipped a beat, but he resisted the urge to scoot away from Liena’s face. Still, he couldn’t help but stare at the lips a moment. Despite that he remembered Liena as harmless to humans, he suddenly had doubts about her.

“Um, yes, sorry,” Doug said, shaking his head to get himself focused. “Um, the others and I were wondering…do you think we could go with you?”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Liena continued to smile as Doug asked if he and others could go with him, replying with, "Of course you can! I don't see why not! Once we're done with this here, we can go visit my friend, Jayla! I'm sure she'd be glad to meet you!" She set him down and continued to slice up the vegetables, saying, "If there's anything you need, just let me know, okay?"

"Sure thing! I can start cutting up those vegetables again." Brent offered to the dridder. "Ah, don't worry, it's no big deal, I can take care of it. Besides, you looked kind of tired from handling this. You guys go on ahead and get ready to go. I can take things from here!" Liena responded.

"Thank you, miss! You're too kind!" Brent said to Liena, causing her to slightly blush. "Well, I'll be getting my backpack, you guys." he said to the others, rushing to get his belongings.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:05 pm

"why do i get the feeling that i'm the only one who DIDN'T get anything usefull with me" Niklas said with a sigh when Brent mentioned his backpack
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Doug breathed a sigh of relief when Liena set him down again. Still, he tried to hide his relief from Liena, and merely waved to her. “Thanks! You may have just saved our lives, Liena,” He said, before walking back to the others. Despite the intimidating experience of being held in the palm of a dridder, he was definitely in higher spirits, and had a bit more spring in his step.

“Well, that’s good news for us. Especially since everything I had with me was in the suburban. Lord knows if it’s still there. Personally, I doubt it. All I’ve got are the clothes on my back,” Doug said. “But we’ve got protection and food now, if Jayla is the person I’m thinking of. We should do well. Believe me, I'm ready to go at anytime.”
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:22 pm

"Yes, of course I know, thats why I did it, you've been chasing me and trying to catch or trap me since I got here, I'll do whatever it takes to survive, including burning this place to the ground! Understand!?" Ben replied, holding the lighter.

"Try me, and I'll start one no bucket will ever put out..."
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:34 pm

Ian, a typical fifteen year old living in America. Who ever knew that he, of all people, would be transported into the middle of a world filled with half lady flesh eating monsters? Yet, of all the crazily possible events that could happen in his life, SOME higher power decided that it would be Ian that would be brought into Felarya. Unexpectedly and certainly not happily.

Ian was doing what he typically did on a saturday. Wake up near mid day, play some Call of Duty 4 for a few hours, then go outside and do his airsoft target practice. You see, his backyard was set up in such a manner that there were targets hidden everywhere made into an obstacle course, which he would run, duck, sprint, and roll through while firing at targets until he got the hang of it and got better each day. Then the rest of the day would usually be spent going to Tae kwon do for three hours, ending in a finale consisting of a few more hours of Call of Duty 4.

Such was the life of this 15 year old, Filipino/Chinese/American teen. Then IT happened.

Saturday - June 13 , 2009

Ian woke up, brushed his teeth, played some Call of Duty 4, went to see his sister's ice skating. Wait, what? He didn't do airsoft practice? Well you see, this was one of those days where Ian had the misfortune to have breathing problems induced by asthma. Not exactly the most pleasant thing. So instead, he was forced to loathefully watch his sister do ice skating lessons rather than doing his hardcore milsim training. One heck of a tradeoff. But heck, at least he could listen to rock and metal on his ipod, right? +1 for Ian! XD

Ian's face expression for the majority of the day: -_-

Things would turn out a lot worse for the forum newbie. He was finally home at 5 pm in the afternoon, typing up his latest post in the topic titled "A World Thought Fictional". Yet, when he clicked submit, he had the strange and unfortunate luck to be transported into Felarya, face to face with Liena's dryad friend, Jayla.

Who knew what would happen next? Would the other forum members come to save of of their own?

Ian's face expression now reads: O_O................-_- (screw my life)

Last edited by Tsurugi on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:00 pm

(((Tsurugi, your writing is good, but a couple of things. First, Liena's friend is Jayla, an entirely separate Dryad. Secondly, please don't control the characters of other participants. Just describe what Ian does, and let Joker decide how Jayla responds. You could bring in a new dryad or another of one of your predatrs if you wanted Ian to be at risk)))
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Ryan was pleased. It looked like they had a plan going and everything seemed to be running smoothly. He got up and went over to inspect the skins the Liena brought back. He was surprised to find that half the work was done for him. Must be Felaryan bugs or something, he thought to himself. All that was left was to soak and stretch them. He bundled them up again and went over to clean the mess he and Liena had made.

After he was done, he walked over to where Liena was and reclined on the counter, pulled out his penny whistle, and began to play some Irish jig just to pass the time while he waited for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:22 pm

(Post edited to meet those requirements. XD Sorry....usually I'm good about not controlling other's characters. Simple careless mistake.)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Liena had just finished slicing up the meat and placed the sliced up vegetables and meat in a pan over a heat rune, keeping the tomatoes seperate like the recipe said. She smiled as Ryan played the beautiful melody from his penny whistle, stroking his back with her finger as she stirred the meat and vegetables.

---------------------------

Jayla was surprised when she saw a human right in front of her on a nearby tree branch. She giggled when he did his 'screw my life' expression, and gently picked him up from the tree branch and set him down on her hand, saying to him, "Don't worry. I'm not going to eat you." She then plucked a fruit from one of her branches that was about the size of his head, holding it in front of Ian as she asked, "Care for some fruit?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Myrah looked incredulously at Ben. “You either are incredibly brave or incredibly stupid to try to threaten me,” She said, glaring at the human. Despite his threat, she quickly kneeled down to grab Ben, her hand darting down to sweep him up.

<><><><>

Doug walked back over to where Ryan was playing the music, sat down and listened. A good old fashioned bit of music from earth went a long way towards calming his nerves. “That sounds nice Ryan,” Doug commented after he finished a song. “Liena, I’m ready to go at anytime.”
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:27 pm

It nearly caused Ryan to mess up the song, feeling Liena's finger on his back. He couldn't help but smile as the thought of being her pet once again went through his mind. It somewhat made him wonder how she would react if and when the time came for them to leave her company. He also noted how good the petting on her part felt. Other than his girlfriend (who lives states away), women never really gave him much attention, being the big guy that he was. It felt good to be in contact with a female, even if she was 40 times his size.

He nodded to Doug when he had finished the song. "Thank you. It's called The Butterfly" He then rolled over to Liena. "And that goes for me too. I am not sure about the others though. You'd have to ask them." He then began another song, this one being Bicycle built for two.
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:40 pm

Without saying a word, Ian shook his head. He didn't want any fruit. He just wanted to get the hell out of here. But then again, after seeing on the forum what happened to 98% of life on felarya, chances were preeety slim. His face still held the -_- expression, due to his utter hatred of this particular day in his life. He had been transported into what was pretty much certain doom.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:02 am

"Perhaps a little of both." Ben said, gunning the engine and moving away to avoid the hand.

"Don't make me do it Shelob... I swear I'll torch the entire cave if need be, I prefer that to an acid bath in your guts!" shouted Ben, inching the flame closer to the molotov's fuse.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Myrah glared at Ben, wanting nothing more to fill this audacious human’s veins with venom. But here, in this web filled cave, the human’s threat had weight behind it. This place could easily become an inferno, even with Myrah here to put out the fire. “Fine. Get the hell out of my sight and out of my lair. If I ever see you again, you’ll wish I merely ate you.” Myrah ground out angrily, still glaring at Ben.

Meanwhile, Doug was watching the exchange from the counter, appearing decidedly worried. “Uh oh…He got her really pissed,” Tuc muttered, “The sooner we leave the better, I think. Is that stew over there done yet?”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:35 pm

"Just about." Liena said, now mixing in the tomatoes and water with the meat and vegetables. After she took it off the heat rune, she went up to Myrah, saying, "Please don't be too mad. He's only trying to defend himself. Can you really blame him for that? Besides, you have another dish of food waiting, and you got two new recipes."

Brent in the meantime had finished putting everything in his backpack, approaching the others as he said, "Well, that's that. I've got everything in my backpack." he said.

------------------------------

Seeing Ian refuse the fruit, Jayla placed the fruit in the hole of a nearby tree, and began to stroke Ian's back as she asked, "Well, would you at least tell me what's bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:29 pm

"I would, but I don't know the way... And you know that... Understand this, I didn't want to resort to threats to get you to stop trying to EAT me, but you seemed ruled by your stomach. I had no option." Ben said with caution, his hand on the accelerator and the other on the bottle.

"What else could I have done to survive?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:04 pm

For a moment, Myrah couldn’t believe her ears. Being forced to back down before a human, a human of all things, was humiliating enough. Now he dared to lecture her! About eating him! Something almost any dridder would do in a heartbeat. She almost leapt at him again, fire or not. After seething a moment, though, she brought herself back under control. She turned her back on Ben and stormed to the counter, bracing her hands against it.

“It’s that way,” She said bluntly, not even bothering to look at him. She pointed with one of her legs down one of the connecting tunnels. “Go. Now.”
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:09 pm

"............I just got teleported into the worst place possible for a person like me. I am probably light years away from the comfort of my home, and I have no idea how I got here. Don't you think that's enough reason? Within the next few days I'm gonna die at the hands of some predator anyway. I'm surprised I'm not even dead yet."

The last sentence was obviously directed at Jayla. Ian wasn't exactly one to be optimistic in sutations like these. He called his reasoning "being realistic". Who could blame him? All the things he just said were true, after all.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:17 pm

As Brent watched the scenario with Myrah and Ben finally finish, he took a moment to whisper to Doug, 'Dang, your character has issues!'

Liena could only sigh at Myrah's actions, focusing on the humans as she said, "A-anyway, if you guys are ready to go, just get in my hand." Liena then placed her hand, palm facing up on the counter, for them to step onto.

--------------------------

Jayla continued to smile at Ian as she said, "Well, I'd rather not eat humans like yourself, since I know that there is more to you than just being food. If you wish, you can stay with me. I assure you that you will be safe."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:20 am

Niklas looked at Myrah. "excuse me, sorry to disturb you...but this will be ready in a few minutes...so i'll go with the others now..." He said carefully and then walked over to Doug and Brent.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:33 am

“Maybe,” Doug said softly to Brent. “But I think she just might be embarrassed by that. That had to have been humiliating in her perspective.” Instead of getting onto Liena’s hand, Doug went over to where Myrah was leaning against the counter. She glared at him when he touched her hand. Doug stepped back a pace, but held his ground “I won’t tell anyone. I’ll make sure they don’t either,” Doug said to her.

Myrah’s harsh glare softened, and she reached a hand around Doug, though she didn’t pick him up. Without the anger to mask it, Doug could see the embarrassment in her face. She just lightly held him for a moment, then lifted him up and set him on Liena’s hand. “Thank you. Go with Liena, you’ll be safe with her,” Myrah said. Her face brightened as she remembered something. “That reminds me!” Myrah quickly got up and left the room. Moments later, she returned with a large, silken cocooned something. “I ran into a kensha beast yesterday. You can have it Liena, or give it to that dryad friend of yours.”
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:05 am

((does anyone mind iif i joined in))
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:45 am

(Feel free to join anytime, GiantessFanXXX!)

"Thank you, Myrah! I'm sure Jayla will appreciate it!" Liena said thankfully, taking it and placing it on her abdomen.

"Mum's the word here as well!" Brent said to Myrah, doing the zipper, key, and throwing key behind back motion with his lips, readjusting his backpack a bit as he stepped onto her hand. "By the way, if you've never tried it before, try roasting a marshmallow on an open fire and placing it in between a graham cracker and a piece of chocolate. It's called a s'more, really good stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Thought Fictional
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next