Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A World Thought Fictional

Go down 
+9
Archmage_Bael
tiastus
Darkstorm Zero
bigman27622
mdbear84
schoolhater
Tuc135
Reptillian
The Joker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:39 am

(Sweet! I look forward to when you do join, Darkstorm!)

Liena listened with interest at what Ryan had to say, and giggled when he hugged and kissed her finger. His constant laughing was starting to make her laugh, but she tried to keep it inside, resulting in a rather goofy look that made him laugh even harder. Eventually, she just gave up and started laughing along with him.

After they both calmed down, and Ryan said he wanted to stay with her, she replied, "Of course I don't mind. I was just about to ask you if you wanted to stay with me, anyway. You seem to be pretty nice yourself, and your knowledge of Felarya interests me."

When he asked if there were others that were here, she said, "Well, there was one I found in what you humans call 'pajamas'. I offered him my help numerous times, but he refused, saying I'd eat him when I could have easily grabbed him and swallowed him. I'm not going to help an ingrate, so I just left him there, and he got caught by my friend Myrah, and he could've avoided that scenario entirely if he hadn't thrown a rock at her and called her 'ugly' and just stayed quiet. My friend also caught three other humans that may have been from your world, but I'm not exactly sure if they or not."
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Ryan folded his hands in front of him, resting his elbows on his knees and his index fingers on his bottom lip. He usual did this when deep in thought. "Myrah... Myrah... why does that sound familiar? Myrah the dridder... Myrah... dridder..." it started to come to him, slowly, but surely. "I think I remember this one in the forums... Who was that guy... Tuc... something. If I remember correctly, she likes to cook her food and might let them go if given a good recipe. I suppose I could try to save them with my awesome Cajun Beer Batter recipe." He looked at the dead kensha beast below him and thought. "Tell you what, Liena. You go ahead and enjoy your catch. I'd like to salvage some things from it when your done, like a couple teeth and a bit of it's hide. Then we can so see about saveing those humans." He looked back at her, "Unless you feel it's too late. I don't know how long ago you saw her with them."
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:49 pm

"Oh, this is rather recent, actually. I don't even think she's gone back to her hole yet. But yeah, if you want to give her a recipe to save those humans, then be my guess. It better be good, though, or she'll just gulp 'em down, anyway. Anyway, you can take whatever you want off of it. I'm just drinking the blood, anyway. That's all my stomach can really process." Liena said, placing her hand on the ground so that he would be on the ground.

"Oh, yeah, and here's your big sword back." she said, placing her other hand on the ground, which had the sword and the sheath. "Sorry I took it away, but I didn't want my saliva to cause it to rust or anything like that."
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:07 pm

"Ok," Ryan said cheerfully as he walked over to take the claymore. "But do me a favor. Next time, ask first." He laughed as he picked up the sword and walked over to the kensha beast. He started to try to wiggle one of the canine teeth out, but it wouldn't budge. Maybe if he tried to knock it out with the claymore. He drew it and hacked at the tooth, cutting it at the base.

He stared at the tooth on the ground and then at the sword. The claymore had changed somehow. It was lighter, better balanced, and had an edge to it it didn't have before. The imprinted "Made in Pakistan" on the blade was gone and the metal had a shine and a luster it didn't have before. He tried it again with a lower canine and sure enough it cut threw it just as easily. He tried it on the hide and it made for a good perry knife at that size of beast. After getting what he needed, he tied it all up in a bundle to dry later and waited for Liena to finish her meal. "Liena, did you do something to my sword while I was in your mouth?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:17 pm

While Ryan had hacked away at the kensha beast, Liena had been sucking the kensha beast's blood from where she had bitten it earlier. After she had finished, she wiped the blood from her face with the back of her arm, saying to Ryanh, "No, I didn't. Why? Did something happen to it?"
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:31 pm

Ryan flung the bundle over his shoulder and looked up to her. "Yeah... it's real. It was originally meant for display. It didn't have an edge to it at all. It was made of cheap steel. Now.. well, look at it." He drew the blade again and held it up for her to see. "I have never seen this kind of metal before. Maybe it changed when I got here." He looked at the blade again and ran his finger very lightly on the edge. He withdrew it with a paper cut. Good thing too, he thought. Any harder and he might have lost that finger. He held it up again to her. "What do you make of it?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Liena leaned down, taking a good look at the claymore. "Huh...weird about your sword. I'd say it has to do with Felarya's magic qualities. It has a knack for doing stuff like that. Anyway, I'm gonna..." She stopped for a moment, something having got her attention. She sniffed the air for a moment, then sniffed near Ryan, asking, "Hey, Ryan...what's this smell I'm getting from you? It's smells reeaaally good!", having smelt the Axe in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:30 pm

Ryan scratched his head. "Smell? How should i know? I smell like..." then he remembered. "Oh, you mean this." He pulled the can of axe out of his pocket and showed it to her. "Its my body spray. Hmm, how should I put this... It's umm... human males use this on my world to attract females. Females have their own kind as well, and there are a million or more different scents. This is just what I personally use. My girlfriend back home really likes it, so that's what i wear." He sprayed some on himself and in the air so she can get a better whiff. "There, that way, if we ever get separated, you can find me again." He put the can away and smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:19 pm

“Don’t give up just yet. We might come out of this alive still,” Doug said, “Besides, I know her. If after a fashion.” With that, Doug crawled up to look out of the pouch again. As he watched, Myra h eventually came to a large cave with a web blocking the entrance. She took down the web, and stowed it away just inside the entrance. The interior was a dridder’s lair. The floor was covered with a silk layer. On one wall, a sleeping web was slung. The other wall was a large stone counter, surrounded by clay jars of various ingredients. Some of the jars were slung to the walls with webs. There was a couple other passages from the cave, one of which was heavily covered with silk cloth. Still, Doug felt a cool breeze coming from that passage.

“Ahhh, good to be back,” Myrah said, coming into the lair. She idly patted the pouch with one hand while twirling a bit of her hair with the other. “Now…how to prepare these humans.” Doug thought a moment, considering this statement. Seeing an opportunity, he poked the dridder’s hand as it patted the pouch they were in. Myrah glanced down at him.

“Um, excuse me? Are you the dridder that published the book of recipes? Myrah?” Doug asked.

“Oh, you’ve heard of it?” Myrah asked.

“Heard of it? I’ve read it. I’ve got to say, I’m curious about it. Mind if I pick the recipe if we’re going to be eaten?” Doug asked. Myrah thought a moment, then shrugged.

“I really doubt that you’ve read it. But go ahead. Need me to get the book for you?” Myrah said.

“No, I remember the recipe I was cuious about. Let’s see…I think it was ‘roasted caramel nut glaze.’” Doug said. Myrah looked down at him again, and smiled. It wasn’t a predatory smile, but a genuine one.

“Well, I’m flattered. you really did read it. That’s a good one,” Myrah said. Her smile took on a more predatory nature. “And it also happens to have the longest preparation time, I’m sure you’re aware. But, it has been a while since I made that glaze. I guess you earned yourself a little time.” Myrah took the pouch with the four humans in it and hung it over her jar covered counter. She went about, collecting various ingredients she would need.

“Well, I figure we have about three hours to convince her not to eat us, or find some way to escape without her noticing,” Doug said to the others.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:37 pm

"Hmm...well, considering that she just hung us up here, I don't think that we could successfully escape...unless she were to leave for a bit. And as for convincing her not to eat us, how the heck could we do THAT?! I seriously doubt she'd listen to us, since we're nothing more then a meal to her!" Brent stating, his voice raising a bit as he spoke.

"And besides, I SERIOUSLY doubt we could convince her that we're from a universe where Felarya is a made-up universe where we just came up with their characters to have fun with in a roleplay session!! I mean, I know I sure as heck couldn't!! I don't even know if Narin or Nok'tara are actually real!! For all I know, some of those RPs we made might've happened, and some of those may have not!!" Brent sighed, slumping down against the silk wall as he said, "Sorry for rambling...I just feel so hopeless right now."

"Okay! I couldn't forget this nice smell!" Liena said, scooping up Ryan with her hand. "So, you wanna go ahead and head to my friend Myrah's place?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:11 pm

“Well, we don’t have much to loose then, Brent. And I’ll be damned if I simply sit and wait for the end,” Doug said. He pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket and flipped open the tiny blade. He used it to sever a cord of the silk used to make up the pouch, and pulled at the cut end. He managed to pull a very long strand of silk out. “Besides, who said anything about convincing her we created her? Even if I rattled off her life’s history she wouldn’t believe us anyway. But, if that’s the Myrah I made, and after that conversation I strongly believe it is, then we just need to offer her a better meal. I’m going to see what ingredients we can reach down there.”

Doug tied the long strand of silk to the lip of the pouch, and tossed the rest of it down over the edge. “Oi, worst case, a high fall would be less painful than digestion…” Doug murmured, looking down. Holding the silk rope tightly, he waited for Myrah to look away, then swung his legs out over the edge and started shimmying down the rope.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:28 pm

"True that." he said, looking down as Doug shimmied down the silk rope. The thought of going down himself entered his mind, but he quickly tossed that thought aside. After all, he was more of a desert person then a main course kind of guy, and Niklas would probably be a much better help with what Doug was trying to do. 'Eh, I'd probably be of more help as a lookout.' he thought to himself. He then looked to see if Myrah had turned around, then looked down at Doug again, and mouthed to him, 'Good luck, Doug. You're gonna need it!!'

Meanwhile, at the giant log where Doug's vehicle had been left, a black feathered harpy with light red skin flew down, landing near the vehicle and looked at it for a moment. Seeing the broken windows, she looked around for a moment to see if it had an owner. Not seeing one, she shrugged, and picked the vehicle up in one of her talons and flew off with it.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Ben was stuck for an idea he watched doug climb down the rope he didn't want to fall but he also didn't want to be eaten he sighed looking down at doug and then at brent "well i don't know what to do both fates sound equally as bad i mean being eaten or fall to our deaths nah i think just to be safe i'll stay up here"he says smiling nervously.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Niklas saw as Doug started climbing down and was quick to follow. "hey wait for me" He whispered. "whatever you have in mind, then it's better helping you, than sitting around and doing nothing" He slided down the rope. The silk rope was amazing, an ordinary rope would have burned his hands but no pain was coming from this.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:12 am

Ryan saw the scoop coming and leaped into her hand. Once comfortable, he suddenly relized how sleepy he was. "Dang. I forgot how late it was in my world. Must be at least 2 am." He shook his head to stay awake a bit longer. " Yes, Liena, I would like to try to save those humans. But first we..." he yawned and cracked his neck, "need to get some fish. That's what I find tastes best with it."

He yawned again and took his boots and shirt off. "Though you know this particular area better than I do." He looked up at the trees towering above him, "Heck, I don't even know where in Felarya I am. I'll have to figure out where Negav is when we get done here." He wrap his shirt and shoes all up together and placed them under his head as a pillow. His mind couldn't take anymore so as soon as his head hit the make-shift pillow, he started drifting off, saying sleepily, "I hope she likes fish."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:43 am

Seeing Niklas go down the rope, Brent then looked at Ben, whispering, "Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna be a lookout for Niklas and Doug. I've got comics in the bookbag if you want to read 'em, and I also have an iPod and a Nintendo DS if you want to use those."

Brent then opened another part of his backpack, pulling out a clipboard with some white paper and a pen, intending to use it to write messages to the fellow forum browsers below. He then looked out of the pouch at Myrah, who was busy preparing her ingredients, then back at the counter where Niklas and Doug were. "I hope this works." he quietly said to himself.

Liena began to make her way to the river with Ryan sleeping in her palm. When she finally made it to the riverbank, she tilted her hand so he slid onto theground, making a silk blanket and covering him with it. She then took up some water in her mouth and sloshed it around to get rid of the excess blood in her mouth, then swallowed it. She then began to make a fishing line with sticky silk at the end, putting a stone on it so that it'd stick.

She then realized that it would have to have a scent, or else the fish wouldn't be interested. An idea popped into her head, and she went back over to where she had placed Ryan, and used her finger to get his body spray out of his pocket. After managing to pick it up, she sprayed her sticky lure so that'd it attract fish. She placed the Axe beside Ryan once she was done, and threw her fishing line into the river, hoping to snag a fish.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:05 pm

“Thanks Niklas. Let’s see what ingredients we’ve got here,” Doug said, climbing up onto one of the jars. The particular one he chose was chock full of wheat flour. Looking around, he saw numerous jars, filled with various ingredients that didn’t need to be kept cold. “Niklas, If you any good recipes, try and whip them together. Otherwise, I’ve got one that might work. If you see any confectioner’s sugar, chocolate chips, peanut butter, and graham crackers or something similar, let me know. Brent gave me an idea. I loved those Reeses cups, so much so that I made my own at one time. Let’s see if I can remember that recipe.”
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:12 pm

Ryan woke a couple hours later. He found the silk blanket on himself and the can of axe next to him. He looked up to see Liena fishing. He smiled to himself. "Good," he thought, "while she does that, I can get these hides stretched and dried out. Get a better idea on what to do with them." He quietly got up so as not to disturb her fishing and unstrapped his bundle. He went a few feet away and gathered several big sticks and sharpened them with his pocket knife, noting that it too had changed in metal and sharpness. He then laid the skin sections out, pinning them to the ground with the newly sharpened sticks.

Looking over the skin pieces and teeth, he got a vision of what could be done with them. "Lets see, with the teeth, I can make weapons. That's a given. The upper one is long enough to make either a sword or a bow, but I don't know how flexible it could be. The lower one could make a good dagger or hunting knife. As for the skins, I think I have enough for either a big tepee; a small tent, some cloths, a backpack, and a new sheath for the claymore; or any of those things but in larger quantity." He decided to go on the wider range of objects and substitute the tent for more cloths. He figured it would give him a larger room for trial and error, having never done this before. Maybe Liena could help, he thought. After all, she did weave the blanket for him. And if he used her silk as thread, it might hold together better than strips of the hide. After all, on earth anyway, a spider's silk was far stronger than the strongest steel of the same size, not to mention more flexible.

He grabbed the smaller tooth, opened his pocket knife again, walked back to where she was and sat next to her. He couldn't do anything till they dried so he needed to focus on the task at hand: Saving his fellow man. He began to whittle at the tooth as he said, "So, any luck?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:54 pm

Niklas looked confused at Doug, he knew what chocolate chips and peanut butter was, but confectioner’s sugar and graham crackers, he had never heard before. "well first of all i'm not from an english speaking country, so i don't know what the first and last thing is...and lastly i'm only good at making meat, but i'm DAMN good at it"
He then wen't out to look for some meat and something similar to tomatoes, since tomatoes and meat was always a good mix.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:18 am

“Oh, um. Powdered sugar then, and some sweet crackers of some sort. Let me know what you need, and I'll keep an eye out for it.” Doug said, carefully walking along the rim of the jar, and stepping over onto the next jar over. He pulled back the silk lid and glanced inside.

Meanwhile, having found the ingredients she was looking for, Myrah gathered up several small jars and began walking back to the counter where she had hung the silk pouch.

Last edited by Tuc135 on Tue May 12, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tiastus
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:59 am

( can i join, by the way. can i do all the same thing in this world, as i can in the normal world Smile )
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:03 am

(Pretty much, except that giant preds roam this world as well. Anyway, if you wish to join, you're welcome at any time! Just follow the rules, and you'll do fine! Wink )

'Crap!' Brent whispered to himself, quickly writing a note on one piece of paper, then another note on another piece. He then held one note that said 'SHE'S COMING!!' in one hand and holding the other sign that said 'HIDE!!' with his teeth while waving his other arm frantically to try and get their attention.

"Well, I've managed to catch about two that are your size, and one that a bit bigger. I hope that's enough." she said, winding up the silk strand that she had been using to fish. "So, how was your nap?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
tiastus
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:26 am

Mathias was sitning home and playing computer games in this normal clouch, when there open a portal out of nothing, and suck him and his computer in. after having "falling" for a time, he land in the other end of the portal. not knowing whats up and down. after a litle time he, see some other people and startes to walk over to them, not knowing the thing walking behand him. when i got to the last person that took corver, Mathias ask him/her where is this, do you know? and what is that behand me? when taking corver, the same place as him/her. Mathias did´t look afaraid or anything, more just like he where thinking there the f* is I
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:44 am

It was around about that moment, Benjamin flashed into Myrah's kitchen, riding his motorcycle (A 1200cc Dirtbike), Knocking a sizable portion of ingredients everywhere and making a huge mess.

Making a tremendous leap off the table without any actual time to prepare, Ben shouted "FUCK!" to the world.

Landing very awkwardly caused him to wobble a little, bt regaining balance, exept for the very sharp pain in his shins. Ben stopped and was very much dumbfounded by the situation he was now in.

"How the heck did I get here...?" he said quietly. But attention quickly focused on a by now very angry, and very REAL Dridder. Ben paled... He was Arachnophobic already.

"Oh my fucking god!" he whispered, before gunning the engine and high tailed it out the only escape route available.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:26 am

"Well, I supose it would have to do." He said, getting up to gather his things. He hated that he would have to leave the skins there, but he had no choice. "Time is against us in this matter. Oh, and i slept fine, thank you." He walked back over to her, claymore slung on his back again. "Lets get this fish to Myrah. Hopefully there will be at least SOMEONE to save."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Thought Fictional
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next