Introduce yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Ice Cream!   Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Nyaha wants ice cream!! Very Happy Pleeeease?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Natwist
Tasty morsel

Location : Lost within the ever expanding quagmire people claim to be my brain

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Thanks for the welcome y'all, and sorry I'm the Clown God of Cream Soda no ice cream, if you wnat that go talk to my sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Just hands off the strawberry cream soda. That's mine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:09 pm

I prefer root beer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asuroth
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:04 am

I envy your family already, cream soda AND ice cream- you got it made!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://asuroth.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Hah!   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Not ice cream, huh? :O Then that means the position's open!

I claim the position of God of Ice Cream! ^_^ *gives everyone here ice cream in their favourite flavour* So, do any oppose? ;3
Back to top Go down
rphb
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Introduction, of course introduction   Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Greetings, I donít think any of you know me, one reason is that I actually prefer to be partly in the shadows.
I am unfortunately bad at drawing but am relatively close to getting my first major novel published. I have been working of creating my own universe for many years now. It is unlike anything ever seen before, and cannot be defined by any genre.
The writing of my novel is my primary concern so anything I contribute with in here, is more or less a charity work.
I have made one character, a male naga named Leopold posted elsewhere that I would like a discussion about, but I am generally uncomfortable about writing anything in another mans universe. It is simply too risky to invest to much energy in a story that someone else might judge unfit to be in canon, and its impossible to have a universe if you donít have, and occasionally exercise that power. I once worked on a story that I called Waterdeep High, abort a Barding Collage in Forgotten Realms, but I dropped the project before I went very far, not because it wasnít promising in itself, but be course it isnít my universe and the ones it is might vary really deem the story non-canon and non suitable. I have personally turned my back to FR after the fourth edition rule set, and now consider my self to have outgrown it.
Why am I interested in Felarya? Well I am interested in a lot of weird stuff, my favorite webcomic is El Goonish Shive. I donít know how much that says, but I am not sure I am comfortable about giving away any more information.
One last thing, I find it vary important that every story obeys the laws of logic. Special character traits require that the person has a history within a certain frame. You cannot for example claim that a character is friendly and trusting if she has been left to fend for herself from birth, these traits require a nurturing mother. There is a lot of things that can be deduced from the way a character lives and act and if you arenít careful, you can easily create an inconsistency. Something I hope that Felarya donít have. If there is, and its in canon, then canon needs to be changed, its that simple. Everyone must obey the laws of logic and 2+2 always equals 4 no matter how many times OíBrien tries to chook you, to make you think otherwise. Big Brother can change our thought, but he cannot change The
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Whatever.   Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Nyu, rphb doesn't make a good first impression with me. I doubt you and I would get along. :/

Oh, but please don't think that I'm saying there's anything wrong with you! O.o And I don't want an argument either. ^^; I'm just voicing my opinion the same as you are.

Well, agreement or no agreement, welcome rphb! ^_^ I'm Nyaha. Semi-nice to meet you. *shakes rphb's hand and gives him a glass of milk as a welcome present*
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:28 pm

He seems a bit like me, with the pet peeve of people disobeying basic logic. Then again, there are a few of us like that on here.

Erm, just be careful. You seem a bit lofty, and that's a good way to offend people. Some people here are a little more aggressive than others, and some people here are easily offended.

But with your nitpickiness on internal logics and such in character design, you'd probably love my characters... as I pay a lot of attention to that myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:20 am

Natwist wrote:
Hmm introductions oh how I hate them so. Good Morning/noon/evening/ night to you all, I am Natwist your typicall Flumingo Winged Viper Fanged Howler Monkey Clown God of Tormented Souls and Vanilla Cream Soda and I bid you all a fond hello.

Shocked

Flumingo Winged Viper Fanged Howler Monkey Clown God of Tormented Souls and Vanilla Cream Soda...?

LOL, that's definitely something you don't see everyday... Hey guys alert Felarya's Pred population, We got a Man of many tastes over here xD

welcome don't feed nothin ect...

*Out* Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:11 pm

codaman wrote:
Hey guys alert Felarya's Pred population, We got a Man of many tastes over here xD

Nya, I never thought of it like that! :O

Wait here, I'll go get Crisis! ^.^ *runs off*
Back to top Go down
rphb
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Well I always makes a very bad first impression, with is partly because I have several psychological disorders Must refers either directly or indirectly, as a course or as an effect, to a deep level of insecurity I have an tendency to naturally offend people and actually gets scared if someone tries to show me friendliness. I remember a time when a person from my college initiated a conversation with me, and actually sat down next to me during lecture. I was extremely creped out and thought that he was gay and hitting on me. That was of course not the case, as I later found out.

I am shy and likes to keep to the shadows and I only spoke out because I earnestly care deeply about Felarya. It is one of the must colorful and interesting fantasy universes I have seen for a long time. Felatya was a welcome sight to find after I had been disilusinated and lost after the grand betrayed, when Wizard of the Cost released there atrocity of a forth addition to D&D. Forgotten Realms used to be my favorite fantasy universe, but with the forth edition I felt utterly and completely betrayed, I walked away and havenít looked back since. I felt like Kyle Broflovski in episode S12E08 The China Problem, well almost anyway. I just donít want to see that happen again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Welcome, in any case. It's always nice to see someone take such a liking to Felarya, and I hope you enjoy it here.

And yes, D&D 4th edition was an abomination. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:34 pm

rphb wrote:
Well I always makes a very bad first impression, with is partly because I have several psychological disorders Must refers either directly or indirectly, as a course or as an effect, to a deep level of insecurity I have an tendency to naturally offend people and actually gets scared if someone tries to show me friendliness. I remember a time when a person from my college initiated a conversation with me, and actually sat down next to me during lecture. I was extremely creped out and thought that he was gay and hitting on me. That was of course not the case, as I later found out.

I am shy and likes to keep to the shadows and I only spoke out because I earnestly care deeply about Felarya. It is one of the must colorful and interesting fantasy universes I have seen for a long time. Felatya was a welcome sight to find after I had been disilusinated and lost after the grand betrayed, when Wizard of the Cost released there atrocity of a forth addition to D&D. Forgotten Realms used to be my favorite fantasy universe, but with the forth edition I felt utterly and completely betrayed, I walked away and havenít looked back since. I felt like Kyle Broflovski in episode S12E08 The China Problem, well almost anyway. I just donít want to see that happen again.

Welcome, and don't worry about bad first impressions... Hey guys does anyone remember my VERY FIRST introduction here? O_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:49 pm

I don't. But it was a while ago...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asuroth

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:25 am

Welcome to the forums and Felarya then Rphb! I'm pretty quiet and shy myself too I think- heck I honestly lurked for like a year building up the will to introduce myself to the place or something >.>. Felarya does have that affect to make people care about it doesn't it (well besides the vore thing haha), I hope you enjoy yourself here!

-------

http://felarya.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2000
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://asuroth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40