Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya physics

Go down 
+13
French snack
Whiteagle
GREGOLE
Anime-Junkie
Jætte_Troll
zalzas
/Fish/
Asuroth
gwadahunter2222
observer88
rcs619
Flare
Karbo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Felarya physics - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya physics   Felarya physics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:33 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
then what would be in the space where the invisible rift was? just more nothingness?

We could use what Jætte_Troll suggested.
Jætte_Troll wrote:
I actually like that model. It sort of suits the unique "gateway" status of Felarya.

Ooh... What if Heaven and Hell were in the "rift space" in the middle?

Heh...crazy ideas...

Karbo wrote:

Well it is mostly constant but I imagine it is slowly expanding over time, yes. I think I should do a drawing about it ^^;
This fits in with my idea:
Anime-Junkie wrote:
Any world connecting with Felarya would just increase the diameter of the sphere slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

PostSubject: Re: Felarya physics   Felarya physics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:04 am

rcs619 wrote:
Flare wrote:
So, correct me if I'm wrong...but this mean Felarya's actually flat?

Essentially. Although, you DO have mountains and deep seas and such. Its only flat in the sense that it isnt spherical. The rift around the perimeter gives the appearance that it is spherical though. You'd never notice the rift was there. To you, the world would just seem to go on and double back on itself like a spherical one.
um actually... that's wrong it would seem like a donut shaped world, yes... i mean it... if you went from the center with a paint brush and continued on till you got back where you started, then if you went a different way on most worlds you would cross the original line, on felarya, or a donut shaped world, you wouldn't try rolling up a circle, then making the ends of the new shape, (which will be a cyclandar) and you should get a donut shaped object. oh and my freind found this out. vortex tigers, from the description about them it's obvious karbo knows nothing about black holes... it should be changed from tiger shaped black holes to tiger shaped vortex. just look up about black holes on wikipedia or other sites.
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Felarya physics   Felarya physics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:13 pm

blademan9999 wrote:
rcs619 wrote:
Flare wrote:
So, correct me if I'm wrong...but this mean Felarya's actually flat?

Essentially. Although, you DO have mountains and deep seas and such. Its only flat in the sense that it isnt spherical. The rift around the perimeter gives the appearance that it is spherical though. You'd never notice the rift was there. To you, the world would just seem to go on and double back on itself like a spherical one.
um actually... that's wrong it would seem like a donut shaped world, yes... i mean it... if you went from the center with a paint brush and continued on till you got back where you started, then if you went a different way on most worlds you would cross the original line, on felarya, or a donut shaped world, you wouldn't try rolling up a circle, then making the ends of the new shape, (which will be a cyclandar) and you should get a donut shaped object. oh and my freind found this out. vortex tigers, from the description about them it's obvious karbo knows nothing about black holes... it should be changed from tiger shaped black holes to tiger shaped vortex. just look up about black holes on wikipedia or other sites.

That entire thing is made of BS and pseudo-scientific babble. Try taking Physics first kid.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya physics   Felarya physics - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Even though I've taken a non-existant vow of taking part in Felarya discussions, I needed so in that part. First and foremost, let me try to sum up all I've attempted at understanding. Felarya is essentially flat, but once there, it gives the impression of three-dimensional dimention. Right? It's basically composed of three layers: Existing land - New land - Dimensional rift. It can adapt to any specific atmospheric needed for the creature living there. Right?
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya physics   Felarya physics - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya physics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2