Predators and Prey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sat May 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Yuta lunged and stabbed, managing to finally hit petal in the breast when Heila sat up. Heila was now on top of Petal, struggling to keep her down. Kiera swore as the vines entangled her. Yuta wanted to keep stabbing Petal until she was dead, but moved behind to help try and grab the vines that had Kiera.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sat May 23, 2009 10:41 pm

Petal let out a loud scream as yutu stabbed the arrow into her breast it didn't go in very far but it was still an uncomfortable thing especially as the arrow had that paralysing liquid on,petals entire body froze up and the vines that held kiera loosened alowing her to break free,petal groaned in pain looking up at the three amazons fear clearly present in he eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sat May 23, 2009 10:51 pm

"Help her you idiots!" yelled Jeanne as she ran through the forest. She lunged at Yuta, who quickly dodged her, however this caused her to collide with Heila who was still on top of Petal. They both flew off, Heila soon wrestling Jeanne to the ground. She laughed as the girl squirmed under her.

"She is a pretty one!" she said, pinching Jeanne's cheek. Keira cursed and got up, reaching for her rifle again and standing cautiously. Yuta advanced towards Jeanne, ready to paralyze her too.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sat May 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Petal made a disgusted feet,she was a little ashamed that all she could do was watch because she was parlysed and not help jeanne fight against the amazons "LEAVE THE JEANNE HUMAN ALONE!"she manages to yell out at the three amazons anger in her voice,she tried to stand but couldn't her whole body was numb and wouldn't respond to anything she wanted it to do "LEAVE THE JEANNE HUMAN ALONE!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sun May 24, 2009 12:21 am

"alright ive had enough.." the boy walked up droping his backpack and drawing his word rushing slaming into Yuta.. he then kicked Heila in the chest knocking her off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sun May 24, 2009 12:43 am

Kiera panicked and fired, hitting the boy and knocking him over. She fumbled to reload and finish him off. Yuta stood up and drew a knife, ready to finish off the stunned Petal and the boy. Jeanne tried to stand up, but Helia grabbed her foot. Helia swore and let go as something grabbed her foot. She looked back and swore louder - she didn't realized the fight had taken them close to a dryad. She stabbed the hand and rolled out of the way, the dryad reaching as far as she could. She couldn't quite reach any of the six tasty meals in front of her - for the time being. Helia realized this and grinned, now grabbing Petal and trying to push her into reach of the dryad, but was stopped when Jeanne jumped on her and knocked her over again. Kiera stood, uncertain as she tried to get a shot off without hitting Helia. Meanwhile, Yuta had reached the boy, kicking him over and sitting on him, raising the knife to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sun May 24, 2009 12:49 am

Petal looked up she could see the dryad and let out a long scream smiling she used some vines throwing Kiera into reach of the dryad "enjoy!" she yells out at the top of her voice looking happily at the dryad,petal groaned rolling about on the floor she too was in reach of the dryad and she knew this but she had to hold down Kiera so that the dryad may grab her petl's breathing grew intense as she looked up at the dryad she had an idea about what she was going to do if the dryad grabbed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sun May 24, 2009 12:56 am

the boy was shook up a bit of being shot.. but couldnt help but smile when he was sat on.. "ok im uncomfortable." he used what strength he had left knocking Yuta off of him long enough to get up and rush over to jeanne. once he got to her he pulled out and blew a bone whistle which let out a screech that could be heard for a few miles.. after helping the girl up he handed her a few bottles filled with a redish liquid.. "throw them at the dryad if she gets ahold of your friend!" he then rushed over slamming yuta to the ground knocking her knife out of her hand and then sitting on her sword drawn to her neck. "hi, not comfortable being sat on is it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuc135
Hero
Hero

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sun May 24, 2009 9:07 pm

The water elemental continued to flow along the ground, uncertain of where to go next. The odd dryad girl gave her a little water, but it wouldn’t last her very long, and did little to alleviate her biting thirst after the impurities had been removed. At her wits end, she decided to try and ask the dryad for some more, and decided to find her again. She flowed toward the sound of Petal’s voice. It sounded different, more stressed. The elemental briefly wondered why.

The water elemental, still just a large puddle, swerved around one stump, and came into view of Petal and Jeanne, and realized something was different. There were more humans, and they were struggling with one another. As she watched, Jeanne jumped into one of the humans and the two of them landed in the water elemental with a splash. Another boy came in and pulled Jeanne away from the woman. It occurred to the elemental that this woman meant Jeanne harm.

She decided to intervene. The elemental shot out tendrils of water and grabbed for Helia’s hands and legs. She reformed her woman-shaped transparent body. “The Petal does not want Jeanne harmed. You should not harm her,” The water elemental stated emotionlessly.

<><><><><><>
“Ugh,” Brieda moaned softly after Ofelia pulled her out of her sticky, slimy mouth. She tried to wipe her face clean of the slimy saliva, but given that her hands were just as slime covered, she made little progress. Her long white hair was filled with the slime, and clung unpleasantly against her neck and back. But for a moment, Brieda had thought she was going to be eaten. She had heard that being eaten by a Glower was a particularly long and painful way to die, and she breathed a sigh of relief when Ofelia had removed her.

“Um, must you choose just one?” Brieda asked. She was unwilling to argue for eating ‘G’, but unable to tell the Glower to eat her instead. “Why not keep one of each type of elf? In case you wish to try one particular flavor or another. It must get boring tasting only one flavor day after day. As for food, it wouldn’t be too hard for you to catch some. You’re quite a skilled hunter, you caught me quite handedly. Besides, it struck me like you enjoyed that hunt.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sun May 24, 2009 9:26 pm

the boy caught sight of the water elemental and saw her grab helia. he then continued to sit on yuta before hitting her on the head with the butt of his sword.. "good.. us four against the three girls and a dryad.. this is entertainment.." he tried to rush to help the plant girl before collapsing to the ground.. the wound from him being shot was causing him alot of pain.. he tried to get up and realized he was in the dryads grabbing range.

(go ahead and try correcting my char on him saying "four of us.")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sun May 24, 2009 10:09 pm

The dryad gasped happily, glad that prey had come within grabbing range. One had snatched Kiera and Petal off the ground, while another plucked the wounded boy up as well. It moved them up to it's mouth, licking it's lips. It wanted to be ready to catch some more, but this was too good a meal to not enjoy - three by itself was a great catch.

Helia cursed and swore. She tried to wriggle free, but fighting this elemental was not like fighting a regular elemental. An arrow whizzed by her, Yuta firing at the elemental. She swore as the arrow went right through it. She realized she may not have a way to kill something like this. So, she compromised by holding her knife to Jeanne's throat.

"Put her down elemental and back out of this. This is our business." she stated flatly. She hated having to fall back to any predator, but this one didn't look to be beatable at the moment. She didn't glance towards Kiera. That girl was far too soft and not quick enough. At least she'd managed to take two of the others with her. Helia was far more vicious and it would set her back if she was lost.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sun May 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Petal let out a loud scream as the dryad picked her up but petal knew just what she had to do,her plan wasn't guaranteed to work but it was worth a try anyway as she looked up to the dryads face Petal cleared her throat "miss you can't eat me i...i...i mean we are practicly related what with you being a plant,but i'm a plant too and well you shouldn't eat fellow plants esecially felow dryads and well i know that to you i'm just another easy meal and with the circle of life and all that stuf just nutrients to your magnificent body but i know you'll find it in your heat not to eat me...please"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sun May 24, 2009 10:18 pm

the boy groned as he was picked up.. he saw the plant girl was in trouble and so was he... he looked around for a moment and then got a smile on his face..."dont forget the plantlike girl in her other hand." he said aloud but not to anyone directly.. he then looked at jeanne and was suprized she didnt throw the bottles.. "will you throw the damned fire potions already!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuc135
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sun May 24, 2009 10:32 pm

The elemental looked at the arrow that had splashed through her. Then at Helia. Then at Yuta. The elemental’s face was one of profound bewilderment. “I…am confused. What is ‘business?’” The elemental asked, still holding onto Helia. “And why did you throw that piece of wood and stone at me? Did you want to give it to me?”

The elemental looked around again. She didn’t understand the situation, but something about it was beginning to alarm her. Her body began to quiver, and to become even more liquid in her stress. One thing did seem clear to her, though. The other woman meant Jeanne harm, as this one did. Even her hazy, water deprived mind recognized that this was a dangerous situation for Jeanne, but she didn’t know what to do about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sun May 24, 2009 10:54 pm

"I can't throw the firebombs!" yelled Jeanne. "In case you haven't noticed I have a knife at my neck!"

"Don't either of you start playing games!" said Yuta, even more tense. She was considering just killing the girl and getting out of here by herself. Heila was struggling, but looked more to be splashing in midair. And Kiera was in the dryad's hand with the plant girl.

The dryad brough her had up to her mouth. "Mmm. Well, animals eat animals, so why can't plants eat plants?" She popped Petal into her mouth and sucked on her. She then dropped the screaming Kiera in as well. Kiera rammed into Petal, trying to drag her down. However, after some sucking, the dryad paused. Petal was held in the side of the mouth for some reason. Kiera scrambled towards her - then dissapeared as the tongue tilted back. She screamed to Petal as she dissapeared down the throat.

The dryad then took Petal out.

"Actually...I thought about it. You're not really as tasty...and it would be a shame to eat a plant where an animal would do. Hmm. If I put you down, do you think you could push one of those human girls over where I could reach her? I think that's a fair trade. Help a dryad out?"

She put Petal down, watching her carefully. She brought the boy closer to her and licked her lips, ready for another snack.

------

Ofelia considered this. "Hrmmm. I dunno. It's a big enough change having one pet. I don't know if I could handle two. It does seem a bit much for one day..." She sighed, still holding both of them as she slimed back to a ledge overlooking the cave entrance of the inside.

"Dear...now I'm getting interested in both of you. Well, I'll try hunting some more. If it's good, then I won't have to eat either of you. If I'm still hungry...well, sacrifices need to be made sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sun May 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Petal smiled happy that the dryad had put her down she then quickly looked over to the girl with jeanne glaring at her she rushed over quickly grabbing her shoulders and removing the knife from her hands "no hurt the jeanne human"she yells angrilly at yuta pickng her up with tremendous strength and throwing her over towards the dryad just at the base of her.Petal smiled hugging jeanne happily she didn't carethat with what she did she'd put jeanne in danger by taking herto where the dryad could easily reach her "the petal is glad the jeanne human is safe"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sun May 24, 2009 11:08 pm

"Good work, idiot!" shouted Helia as she saw Yuta get thoroughly trumped by the plant girl. She'd always thought she'd have made a better leader. She was way stronger than that weed. She struggled, angry that her one negotiation tool was gone. But she didn't give in to predators. Never.

"Let me go or I'll piss myself in you, you overgrown frog pond!" she shouted.

Yuta swore, having lost both her weapons. She shrieked as she was picked up by her leg, her ponytail and clothes now hanging upside down with the rest of her. She struggled as she was brought nearer to the dryad's face. She looked angrily at the boy.

"Gods damn you, why did you interfere! You're a traitor to all humans!" She spat at him. "No matter how fast this bitch digests I'm getting you first."

The dryad laughed. "Ooohhh, a yummy struggle. Hmm, who do I eat first, boy or girl?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sun May 24, 2009 11:23 pm

The water elemental cocked her head and looked at Helia as she shouted at Yuta when she was captured by the dryad. She was glad, Jeanne was no longer in danger, but something was still off. The elemental looked up at the dryad. Yuta meant harm to Jeanne, so the elemental didn’t care what happened to her. But the other human. The boy leaking red fluid, he tried to stop Helia from hurting Jeanne. It did not feel right letting harm to come to him. Still holding onto Helia, the elemental approached the dryad.

“Dryad, the leaking boy should not be harmed. Do not eat him, eating him would harm him,” The elemental said, in a manner of fact tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Sun May 24, 2009 11:55 pm

"Yes, it would." said the dryad, as if talking to a child. "But if I don't eat proteins and such, I'll get hungry and my body will start to hurt. I've already eaten two tasty snacks, but I don't know how long it will be until more come along. I can digest them slowly, or one by one, so that I last longer. If I give this one back to you, I could not make it to my next meal! Don't you need to eat? I see you have a human there for a snack" She said, refering to Helia who she assumed was food. "Would you want me to take her from you?"

----

Ofelia began setting out more lines. She was a bit tired of the outdoor hunting - she wanted to see what she could catch in here. There was more prey than one would expect - quite a few travelers liked to take shortcuts and it was not uncommon for a fairy to flutter through here, attracted by her slime.

"Okay." she said to the two elves, putting them down on the ledge with her. From this height, they couldn't try to run for it. "Now, I'm assuming that you two will be good and not noisy. And don't try to convince me to not eat the next snack - I'm a growing girl. If you whine too much I'll just eat you as well."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Mon May 25, 2009 12:01 am

Petal turned around to face the dryad still holding jeanne close to her protectivly "the water thing is right the leaking human must not be harmed and the water thing must give the dryad the nasty human"she says glaring at helia angrilly,but her face softened as she looked to the dryad she gigglies as she gives jeannes cheek a lick before speaking again to the dryad"the petal thanks the dryad for sparing her"

G smiled looking to the sevcond elf and holding her hand out so she could shake it "Hi i'm G what is your name miss"she says smiling in a happy tone closing her eyes and smiling like a schoolgirl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuc135
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Mon May 25, 2009 12:28 am

“No. I wouldn’t. I know hunger and thirst, and my body hurts because of thirst.” The elemental said. She looked at the dryad again. “But he tried to keep Jeanne from harm. The Petal says he must not be harmed. If you need…pro…teens, take them from this one instead. She tried to harm Jeanne. I will find water somewhere else.”

“Please do not eat the leaking human. I would have to retrieve him, and we would both loose much water. I…cannot loose much more water…”

<><><><><>
“Um, I’m Breida, of Beyr, beneath the Frost peak. Good to meet you G,” The terra elf said softly, after they were set on the ledge next to Ofelia. Breida shook G’s hand, wondering how the other elf could be so cheerful in their circumstances. They could die at any moment, at the whims of the Glower’s stomach, an empty stomach at that. Breida was a little jealous of her composition and her ability to put on a cheerful face despite the danger. “So, G, I see you’re not a Terra elf. Where are you from?” Breida asked, still speaking softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Mon May 25, 2009 12:37 am

The dryad paused. She could just grab the Amazon, but the elemental was being reasonable. Well, if she was only getting one human out of this, there was no reason it couldn't be the one that the elemental requested. She popped Yuta into her mouth, letting her legs kick wildly. She took the last Amazon with one hand while handing the boy over with the other. She leaned her head back. Yuta scrambled wildly to get up the tongue. She leapt and held onto a tooth, but lost her grip. After all her viscious battling, she was beginning to learn what it was like to be afraid. The dryad licked Helia. "Mmm, you're a meaty one!" She said, rubbing Helia in her fingers.

"Screw you!" said Helia. "You want to?" said the dryad, moving Helia lower, below her belly. Helia realized what the dryad intended. She was an unashamed pervert...but this was too much.

Jeanne walked away as fast as she could with the elemental and petal. Even though they had tried to kill her, it was creepy. Unsettling.

----

Ofelia furrowed her eyebrows, focusing. Nothing yet...she was waiting to increase the magic she put into the threads if she felt something near. Her rear glowed slightly brighter. She was a bit more visible, but the attracting power of her slime was increased. If a mage or a fairy was moving by, they'd at least feel something...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Mon May 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Petal smiled picking up some of the items the amazons had dropped including jeanne's clothes and book,Peal bent down curious picking up a journal one of the amazons had dropped as well as the rifle and spear.Petal giggled picking a vial of what looked like the poison stuff the amazons had used on them,she then move to catch up quickly with jeanne handing over her clothes and her book.Petal then places the rifle and spear onto her back where they are held in place by a few of her vines "the petal found this the petal wonders wether either of you would read it to her"she says holding up the amazons journal before she turns to the water elemental holding the journal up to her "will the water thing read this to the petal"

G smiled happily "well i am from erm wel i don't realy remember,i've been away for a long time i just honestly can't remember anyway i can tell you realy need to cheer up be happy not sad i mean we are safe now so you have no need to be afraid"

Last edited by schoolhater on Mon May 25, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Mon May 25, 2009 1:24 pm

"uhhh" the boy kept quiet through all the commotion going on. when the dryad handed him down he fell unconscious.

a figure resembling a neko but with a much bushier tale stood in a tree keeping an eye on the boy.. when the boy was handed down he disapeered and flew behind the plant girl as she turned around talking to the others making a loud rushing sound.. he then stood in another tree across the way never taking his eyes off the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuc135
Hero
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Mon May 25, 2009 1:44 pm

“…Read?” The elemental asked hazily, staring at the book Petal held. “How do I …read? I don’t… know how.” After a moment, she turned away from Petal and Jeanne. “Cannot…take water from Jeanne. It would harm her. Petal already gave water…” The elemental looked at the boy a moment. “…to contaminated…You tried to keep Jeanne from harm anyway…” The elemental said. It’s confusion was growing, and turned away from them all. “Must find water…cannot take… Petal doesn’t want Jeanne harmed…hurts…” The water elemental tried to walk off, but it’s legs seemed collapse into a puddle, causing her to fall over. Unsteadily it reformed it’s legs, and tried to go forward again, but it didn’t get three steps before she collapsed again. This time, she couldn’t get back up on it’s own power.

“Need…water…give…please…” The water elemental said weakly.

<><><><><><><>

“Safe? Safe!? We’re one step away from being eaten at the whim of a glower! How is this safe?” Breida whispered tersely to G, while huddled against Ofelia’s rather slimy feeling side. “She could give up hunting for someone else at any…” Breida fell silent abruptly. As silently as she could she crept to the edge of the ledge they were on. Peering into the darkened cave, her keen eyes caught sight of movement in the darkness. A flittering of light wings. Light fairy wings. Breida tapped Ofelia’s side and pointed down to where she saw the fairy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   

Back to top Go down

Predators and Prey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next