Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predators and Prey

Go down 
+4
Archmage_Bael
codaman
schoolhater
Jætte_Troll
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

Predators and Prey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:29 am

(I'd like to join too, but I'm worried about getting left behind, I can't post as often as some of the other members here)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:34 am

(i won't leave you behind this time promise)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:35 am

(Alright, give me some time to think up good characters)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:24 pm

(ill join back in in a bit... ill be bringing in the same chars again... but i wont be making the same mistakes.. and welcome tuc and archmage )
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:22 pm

(are there any specifics I should know about upon entering?)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:06 pm

(Just the first stuff, I thinks...)

Ofelia smiled. "Naw, you can keep yours. I'm not the best at digesting clothes and things so I'll have some new ones soon enough. And I told you before - I'm keeping you because you're very tasty and would be nice to suck on now and again and you seem less whiney than the other ones. Hmmm, I think it's siesta time. You can nap or do whatever you want. Just be careful outside the cave or you'll get stuck in slime and something else might come and nab you."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:13 pm

A random elf comes through the teleporter not far from Ur-Sagol. He notices the large trees, and the verdant and luscious terrain as he looks around slowly. Revion starts walking through the wilderness on guard, wondering if anything, or anyone will show themselves.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Across the jungle floor, what appeared to be a large animated puddle of water was running along the ground. However, what was odd was that this puddle was remaining clumped together. And it was running uphill.

The puddle flowed past where Petal and Jeanne were and continued on it’s way. Then it stopped, and slowly flowed a little closer to the two. The water began shaping itself, defying gravity and collecting up, forming a rough humanoid shape. This shape gradually refined itself into that of a beautiful woman, tall, slender, with long hair falling behind her back. Her body was still transparent like water, yet the skin had a semi solid, gel like consistency to it. Inside of her, extremely faint lines could barely be seen as the water formed into the internal organs of the elemental.

The water elemental cocked her head, looking at Petal and Jeanne curiously. “An…odd way of consuming prey…Is it common among dryads?” She asked in an odd voice. It sounded like a young woman’s voice, but it had a strange distortion to it, as if it was almost underwater. It could be easily understood though.

<><><><><><><>

Elsewhere in the jungle, not too far from the elemental, another figure was walking though. It was difficult to tell much about the person, thanks to the concealing clothing, except that it was a woman, as made evidence by the prominent chest. She wore a large, hooded cloak, made from a brown silken fabric. The hood was pulled down low, obscuring much of the face, though wisps of white hair could be seen framing the pale face. The eyes of the woman were obscured by goggles made from a dark crystal. On her back was a large pack of supplies, on her belt was a sheathed sword and pouches of bullets and gunpowder, and in her hands was a extremely well crafted flintlock rifle. She was one of the terra elves, one of the denizens of the caverns.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Petal removed the vine from jeanne's mouth hearing the water elements voice and hugged her in close protectivly,looking at the storm sprite cautiously while backing away slightly with jeanne in her arms "the petal is not eating the jeanne human,the petal was feeding the jeanne human and the petal now fears for the jeanne humans safety"she says now keeping both her eyes fixed upon the water elemental.

G shrugged laying down upon the cave floor she looked at ofelia strangly for a few moments before closing her eyes "where exactly do i sleep then and anyway you have no guarante that i won't try and escape while your asleep"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:18 pm

"Well, you could try to escape." said Ofelai. "I'd be interested to see how you do. This cave is very high up. The way to the lower caves is a shaft, a sheer drop down. The cliffs outside are just as bad and coated in slime to boot. I've had a few harpies come round here when I'm asleep and pick off the prey I miss. So...you could try it. I'd say it might not be the best idea."

She yawned. "Well, there's lots of pillows, sleeping bags...soft stuff over there." She said. "I'm thinking if I get enough one day of lining my nest with them...but take what you want for now."

---

Jeanne sighed exhaled and looked up. She was a little wary as well. Petal was odd, but she seemed to be in the small category of things that didn't want to eat her. That was a good thing at least.

Last edited by Jætte_Troll on Wed May 13, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:20 pm

“I see…I think…Jeannie is eating you, or a part of you,” The elemental said, pondering Petal’s words. Her human form wavered some as she concentrated on the statement. She looked up after a moment. “You are the human’s prey then. Odd…humans are not often predators of dryads.” The elemental looked at Jeannie for a moment. “May I eat the dryad, or some of her? I am hungry, and I’m curious to see what dryads taste like. Are they good?”

(Just so you know, the nameless elf is my token disposable prey. But eat the water elemental at your own risk.)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:25 pm

"Uh..erm..yes.." said Jeanne, still a bit wierded out by what Petal had done. "But maybe...maybe you should ask her first, right?" She didn't know if this watery thing could eat them even...probably though and it probably wasn't very nice about it.

(Heh, alright. Nothing HAS to be eaten in this one...but this is a more "realistic" example of most predator - prey meetings on Felarya - they don't end in hugs and kisses. But something as strong as a water elemantal should have a very good chance. A terra elf out of her element? Maybe a little less....)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:29 pm

"the petal does not want to be eaten the petal was feeding the jeanne human wth a fluid the petal makes"Petal says,loooking at the elemental cautiously narrowing her eyes incase the elemental intended to atack either of them.Petal scowled looking to jeanne "the jeanne human should not offer the petal up as food"she says in a stern voice,"and the water thing must not ask the petal the petal says no"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:33 pm

“Sorry, I am newly formed… I did not know you were supposed to ask permission to eat prey. Have I acted improperly with my last meals?” The elemental asked no one in particular. She looked at Petal again. “But The Petal, are you sure? May I eat just part of you? Which part of you has the most moisture? I have not been able to find any pools or streams in a long while and I need water. It does not need to be a big part, and I am very thirsty.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:37 pm

"the petal does not want to give any part of her to the water thing,the water thing should know you don't ask permmission when eating prey,the petal tinks the water thing is quite silly"Petal says a little calmer now and a gentle smile on her face,even hough she was glad the elemental was friendly petal still kept a firm,protective grip upon jeanne just incase she needed to flee fast "does the jeanne human want the petal to get her stuff"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:40 pm

Jeanne looked a bit worried. She didn't want this to come down to everyone eating one another.

"Well...maybe we could..." she couldn't really think of what to say, not knowing how one fed water elementals.

"Sure...that would be alright, Petal." she responded to the plant girl.

---

Meanwhile Ofelia had laid her head on her hands and curled up. She felt the nice relaxing feeling as her stomach started to work on the meals inside. Her acid was fairly weak, so it might take awhile, though she had a whole nap. One nice thing about weaker acid is it tended to leave stuff like clothes and jewelry behind - the stuff she loved to collect.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:50 pm

“I am confused. The human says I should ask. The dryad says I should not. Neither of you are eating the other, nor are either of you are being eaten. I cannot tell who is supposed to be predator and who is prey,” The elemental said, her womanly water form quivering. “I do not know who I should eat.”

“But I must have water. You two have water, though it is contaminated and red, but I can use the solid matter too,” The elemental said. “Since the dryad said I should not ask, then I will not ask. I address you both, since I do not know who is the prey. Give me some water, or I will take some water from you.”

<><><><><><>

“Blast it all, how did I get into this mess…” The terra elf muttered as she trudged through the forest. Her eyes tended to drift down to the ground, and away from the open sunny sky, but she forced herself to look up and keep an eye out for predators. She only wished her crystal goggles were darker, the sun still seemed uncomfortably bright to her.

Looking up again, she saw a nearby cave. The elf sighed with relief, here was a shelter to her liking! She could wait out that unbearable sun, then resume her trek during the comforting darkness of the night. Her trudging feet turned and carried her to the cave.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:23 am

Petal pulls jeanne closer to her stepping out infront of her using her body to shield her "the jeanne human will stay behind the petal"she says protectivly looking at the elemental,she sighs looking down "the petal will give the water thingy something from the petal"she says holding out her to the water elemental.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:39 am

Jeanne paused, waiting to run if she needed to. She held petal's hand and waited.

-----

Meanwhile, Ofelia's stomach started to move acids into her stomach, along with the slime that was restricting the two girls inside.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:21 am

The water elemental seemed to half walk, half flow towards Petal and Jeanne. However, she hesitated when she saw Petal’s actions. “You…disapprove? Am I still doing it wrong?” The elemental asked, seeing Petal’s downcast look. “But I need water. The part you were giving to Jeannie earlier looked good. I will take that part. Um…if it is proper to do so.”

<><><><><>

The terra elf trudged forward, towards the cave, eager to get out of the harsh sunlight. She breathed a sigh of relief as she came to the entrance. For a brief moment, she moved her goggles onto her forehead, using her keen eyes to scan the darker depths of the cave, looking for signs of predators or dryad illusions. But she didn’t look long, eager as she was to get out of the open. She strode inside.

And abruptly came to a halt. Her boot was stuck fast to something! She looked down, fearing the worst. Sure enough, there was a faint glistening on the cave floor. Hurriedly, she reached for a vial in one of her pouches. It was filled with a semi clear liquid. She sprinkled a little of this liquid around her. Something in the liquid reacted with the sticky slime, turning a dark blue color. “Glower,” She whispered. She tried to pull her boot out, but ultimately had to leave it behind. She slipped her foot out, and began carefully backtracking. She moved slowly, using her keen eyes to watch carefully for the telltale glistening of the slime, occasionally using the liquid in her vial to identify patches or trails of slime for certain.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:09 am

Petal shook her head disaprovingly closing he eyes,she retracted all vines into her body,still keeping a firm grip on jeanne and her gaze upon the water elemental "the petal can not let the water thing take that part of her the petal needs it to feed the jeanne human,the water thing can take another part of the petal,but must not touch the jeanne human at all,is the water thing clear on that"she says half heartadly.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:14 am

While this was happening, Ofelia had happily been digesting her last meal. Soon the squirming in her stomach stopped. A while after that, Ofelia yawned, stretched and burped, then spat. Eve and Helen's clothes and jewelry fell in a stick pile on the floor. Ofelia saw G was still resting. She moved slightly out of the cave, feeling her lines. Nothing were stuck on those...but she thought she smelt something. She wasn't sure if it was food - she'd never smelt that before. She yawned again. She was in no hurry to check - if something was stuck, it was stuck. If not, well, she'd already had some good eatings today.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:34 pm

“Okay. I will pick a different part,” The elemental said. She moved up to petal reaching out with her hands. The elemental began to feel Petal all over with her hands, leaving damps spots wherever her watery fingers touched. She continued this for only a few seconds. “This is too slow, I know a faster way.” The elemental said.

Her arms stretched out, becoming tendrils of water. She looped them around Petal, holding her tightly. With little visible effort, she lifted Petal into the air, and moved the dryad up over her head. The elemental’s transparent, watery maw opened wide, stretching wide enough to accommodate Petal’s fill width.

<><><><><>

The terra elf froze, hearing something not to far away. Slowly, she glanced up, and gasped softly at what she saw. She had been careless enough to wander underneath the resting spot of a Glower! She cursed her own carelessness, and tried to hurry through the cave. But she was slowed even more, having to keep an eye out above her for the glower’s ‘fishing lines’.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:39 pm

Petal gasped as the water elemental picked her up,she couldn't resist kicking her legs,looking down petal let out a gasp the elemental's watery maw scaing her ever so slightly,"no the water thing said she would only take part of the petal,not the whole petal"she says without much thought and more of panick in her voce,petal was now scared that if the water elemental ate her completly,then petal would not be able to look after jeanne.Petal closed her eyes expecting the worse to come from the water elemental she had no idea what was going to happen to her or jeanne now.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:52 pm

(here goes nothing..)

A 15 year old human boy, wearing bark blue jeans, a black shirt, a black backpack, and a black sword strapped to his side, comes walking from behind a few trees.. "god today has completely sucked.. nothing to do except run run rrr..." the boy sees a naked human girl near what looked like a see-through women dangling a plant over her.. extremely large mouth.. as the boy saw this he crept up behind a tree near the girl and kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predators and Prey
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next