Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best RP ever

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Best RP ever - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:42 pm

"you have not seen my full potential, it just so hapends that one of the few people i trust betrayed me and who the hell is Lea anyway"( i know who she is but my charicter dose not)

Last edited by Gabriel115 on Thu May 14, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:43 pm

Petal let out a loud burp the plant girl sat rubbing her partially bloated stomach that was full of fish she giggled holding a hand to her mouth as she looked happily around her surroundings eventuall getting to her feet.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:44 pm

"oh, Crisis's human friend.. shes not important though.. and to be honest i really dont care about your full form or whatever.. lets just find him.."cody walks over to a hollowed out log nearby...

"hay, what was that?" cody turns around..
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:45 pm

(awesome school)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:46 pm

what i cant sence anything evil here there is nothing to worry about
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:49 pm

Petal groaned her stomach churned as it digested the fish inside,she began walking along and couldn't realy think of where she should go now she heard voices nearby smiling petal slowly crept towards the voices.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:51 pm

"hmm... im sencing something familiar, but i just cant put my finger on what..." cody went back inside his log putting his back pack in and pulling out another.

"hay gabriel? how much is the bounty on this guy anyways? and what did he do?"

(btw school, our chars do remember eachother from the most recent meetings..)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:52 pm

60 mill but thats not all you also a extra 40 if he is brough back alive he killed every one in a villege to the south of here

Last edited by Gabriel115 on Thu May 14, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Petal hid in the bushes nearby she was sure she recognied one of the humans,smiling she rustled the bush to see what the humans would do,also she needed a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:58 pm

cody started to smile seeing the bushes rustling.. "yea.. so.. if i help bring him back.. what are we talking here?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:59 pm

fifty fifty sounds fair
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:02 pm

Petal sighed walking out infront of the humans looking a little annoyed "man you two are no fun"she says a little gumpily looking between them.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:04 pm

"im sorry petal, but it was a bit obvious... ill help you catch some fish or something later if you want" cody walks closer to petal looking around "i guess Codda really did listen to school, he is a great listener"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:06 pm

''who is this?" asked gabriel "another friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Petal shrugged patting her stomach "the petal has already eaten"she says a gentle smile upon her face as she walked around gabriel sniffing him curiously,she placed her hands on his shoulders "can i eat this human?"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:12 pm

as much as i want to say yes... no you cant, but we are looking for another human, hes a criminal and im helping gabriel here find him..." cody checks the contents of his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:18 pm

"what are you looking for?" asked gabriel "and be quick i have a bad feeling."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Petal sighed glumly "your lucky human"she says to gabriel folding her arms a little annoyed at the situation she looked at gabriel again hunger clearly present in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:37 pm

''same old petal, full but is still hungry, hay did you guys hear that?" a rustling comes out from a nearby tree.

(asean thats your spot to come in..)

Codda sitting on a branch crying to himself "that damn schoolhater, and Cody not helping the situation... Cody knows i would never do something if told not too if it involves Cody.."

"what am i going to do?" Codda lays against the trunk of the tree..

(for anyone that dosent know.. the line means that that scene is happening somewhere else where the other characters cant interact, so dont try to act or talk to Codda)
Back to top Go down
asaenvolk
Marauder of the deep jungle
asaenvolk

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:41 pm

a human, medium in hight, black hair, pail skin, and ghost blue white eyes, crawls out from the bushes.

Ah Cody there you are, do you have any idea how nerve racking it is getting this far out to your place. Man I hate crossing that river, I could have sworn I saw a mermaid half way threw it...

Who's your friend?

-Dominic Werrman.
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:44 pm

"i am gabriel, dridder hunter extrodanar at your service" replyed gabriel removing his hat and bowing
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:18 pm

(Updated my char bio, Thought i would post the changes to let everyone know)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:16 pm

Petal sighed but she then turned into a smile giggling a little "can the petal eat the newcomer?"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:21 pm

"no petal.. maybe after we turn in that criminal they will just give em to you.. but when we find him you will not be eating him.. got it!?" Cody began to get annoyed as he went through his backpack.

________________________________________________________________________________

Codda takes out his sword slaming it into the tree. "well, i dont know what im going to do, but im gonna have to stay away from petal for a while." Codda then sees a human running from something under him.. he waits to see a predator chasing him but dosent see one."whats that guy running from?"
Back to top Go down
asaenvolk
asaenvolk

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Eyes the giant plan for a moment, yhea, nead you introduce you to some one... Petal is it?

Hello gabriel... so your a dridder hunter you say?
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best RP ever
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: