Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+2
schoolhater
Reptillian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:36 am

The fairy grinned as Katie called her a dumb animal and bit into her hand. "Ooooh, this one's got spunk!" the fairy said to Verira before focusing her attention back onto Katie. "I'm starting to like you already. Hmm...you don't really care what happens to this other human here, do you?" she said to Katie, looking at Lise for a bit before looking at the struggling human again.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:47 am

Verira snorted and lunged towards Katie, trying to grab her, but missed as the fairy moved her hand and hit the ground flat on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:53 am

Seeing Verira lunge for Katie, the fairy merely moved her hand, causing the naga to fall onto the ground facefirst. "So, why exactly are you mad at this human for making you kill a whole bunch of humans? I didn't think nagas really cared about humans. If it's a food ordeal, couldn't you just find some other ones to eat?" she asked Verira.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:03 am

Verira got up, her face was full of dirt and in her eyes tears were begining to collect. Then she started crying like a little child again.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:07 am

Serena hugged Verira again as best she could. "See what you've done, you big jerk!" she shouted at the fairy.

"She deserved it!" snapped back Katie, still trying to escape. Lise seemed to just be mimicking Verira with her sobbing.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:15 am

Seeing Verira begin to cry, and hearing what the smaller naga said, the fairy's expression changed completely to one of pity, and she gave the naga a hug. "Aw, there, there. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to have you fall into the dirt like that." the fairy said, trying to comfort her. She then took Lise and placed her in Verira's hand, saying, "Here, have a human. It'll make you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:28 am

Verira stopped crying and looked at Lise in her hand and got filled with rage. "Do-DON'T TAKE PITY ON ME" She growled and rammed her fist into the fairy's stomach and sending her flying quite a distance.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:45 am

The fairy managed to stop herself in midflight and flew back to the naga, saying, "Well, excuse me, Ms. Wahwah. All I was trying to do was make you feel better, and you go punch me in the stomach. That's not very nice." She paused for a moment, then said, "So are you gonna eat that human I gave you or not?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:50 am

Verira looked at Lise in rage and threw her at the fairy's face, while growling at her.

"i don't care if you tried making me feel better. I don't take pity from someone who has thrown fireballs onto my back"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:00 am

The fairy chuckled as she caught Lise with her free hand. "Well, I was only looking for a good fight. Since you looked rather pissed off, I thought I could start one up with you. This human looks much more energetic than you, though. Understandible since you're nothing more than a spoiled brat." she said, mulling over the still fighting human.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:39 am

"spoiled brat? You have idea what you're talking about" Verira growled and flung her tail at the fairy.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:00 pm

The fairy smirked as she dodged her tail, saying, "Says the fully grown naga who killed a bunch of humans just because one of them insulted her, AND threw a hissy fit when she fell into the ground."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Verira then got tears in her eyes again. "I can't help it" She said through her crying. "I can't controll my emotions whenever THAT happens"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:21 pm

"What do you mean, 'whenever that happens'? And pull yourself together. It's not fitting for a predator to cry." the fairy said. This time, she made no attempt to hug or comfort her due to the fact that she punched her a while ago, and didn't really want to go through that again.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:29 pm

"Don't tell me what's fitting" Verira growled and glared angrily at the fairy but quickly got her tears back into her eyes. "And i don't know exactly what happens" She paused for a short while to wipe her eyes, before getting angry again. "but i sometimes bblack out and when i wake up there's usally blood everywhere" She growled and gave a small snort.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:43 pm

"I see. And you're mad at this human here you almost crushed with your finger for making you kill a bunch of humans that you were going to eat?" she asked, now landing onto the ground.

Last edited by The Joker on Tue May 26, 2009 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:47 pm

(ok um does anyone mind if i join this rp)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:48 pm

(I don't have a problem with it. Don't think Jaette_Troll or Reptillian would mind either, but I can't speak for them.)
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:50 pm

(Thank you)

The elf,Crystal walked through the forest she was completly naked and had bright blue hair that swayed in the wind as she walked,looking behind her crystal heard a low growl and a kensha beast apeared out of a nearby bush screaming crystal jumped up climbing into a nearby tree,smiling now that she was out of danger Crystal steadily walked along the branches she was high now very high.Crystal could hear voices in the distance and she followed them still keeping to the branches eventually coming across both verira and the fairy,curiously crystal sat down above verira dangling her fet down off the branch and watching the conversation below.

Last edited by slug_man on Tue May 26, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:52 pm

(i don't mind but think about the aftermath of your posts, don't just write the first thing that comes to mind, cause that might be what you think...not the character you rp with ^^')

"i don't know why i'm angry" Verira cried. "weren't you listening to me" She growled
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:50 am

Crystal giggled looking down at verira smiling she began to crawl away from the naga and move away towards the fairy smiling,crystal now sat above her watching down she lightly landed on the fairys head praying she would not be noticed by either the naga or the fairy.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:53 am

"Ah, well, if you don't know why you're mad, then that means you don't need to squash this human into into paste, do..." The fairy then stopped, feeling something fall onto her head. She placed Lise in the same hand as Katie and plucked the elf off her head, looking at her as she said, "Well, hello, elf! What brings you out here?"

Last edited by The Joker on Wed May 27, 2009 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:57 am

"See!" said Lise. "Food is easy! You can eat her instead of me! Please, I'll do anything, I'll do your work, I can do more work than she can... ow!" she finished, being jostled by Katie who was still trying her best to destroy the fairy's finger.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:54 am

"ARGH JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN HUMAN ALREADY" Verira growled. "i don't care if i don't know, why, I JUST WANNA SQUASH" She got interupted by the fairy removing the elf from her head. "Where in the world did she come from?"
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:00 pm

Crystal giggled a little looking at the fairy with a happy grin upon her face "well miss my name is crystal and i'm an elf not a human i was crawling along the branches you can see above you when i decided to jump down onto your head because you seem nicer than the naga"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next