Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+2
schoolhater
Reptillian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:36 am

"She can have you, when I get the human" Verira growled loudly in to Crystals face.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:38 am

Crystal blinked folding her arms as she glared at verira "what so i'm a hostage now the least ypu could do is turn me the right way up and is it realy neccasary to squeeze my entire body"she says getting a little more frustrated now by the naga's actions.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:40 am

"Yes it is, cause you're anoying me" Verira growled, then looked away. 'I HATE elf's' She thought. 'Always so damn anoying
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:44 am

Crystal raised an eyebrow at verira "wait a minute i'm anoying you your the one who's holding me upside down for no reason and your the one who is having a hissy fit all i'm doing is talking to you in a civalised mannor"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:24 am

"exactly" Verira sighed. "i hate you proud and "civalised" elf's...YOU GET ON MY NERVES"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:22 am

While Verira had been arguing with Crystal, Cazaria had shrunk herself down along with the human she was holding, moving extremely close to the naga, who was obviously too wrapped up in her hissy fit to notice her. After Verira had finished her sentence about how elves got on her nerves, she immediately grew again, her face inches from the naga's as she yelled, "SURPRISE BITCH SLAP!!!"

True to her statement, the fairy gave the naga a hard slap across the face, grabbing Crystal and flying into the air before she could retaliate. She was high enough in the air so that the naga couldn't reach her, but low enough so that she could still antagonize her. She opened her hand with the elf inside it, looking at her concern as she asked, "Are you okay? She didn't hurt you, did she?"
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:27 am

Crystal giggled looking happily at Cazaria "hmm no not realy,she gave me a headache from holding me upside down and all but nothing too serious"she says smiling happily,hugging cazaria's hand as best she could,before sitting down and looking up happily at cazaria "it's rather pointless cause this started when i asked you if you would shrink the girl in your hand down so that i could eat her and i still ask the question,cn i please?"she says now looking up at cazaria with the best cute smile crystal could do.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:33 am

A look of doubt came onto the fairy's face as she looked at the elf in her hand. "Hmmmm, I don't know...I mean, I was hoping I could have a bit of a spar with her after I dealt with Hissy Fit Naga down there. Call me crazy, but I find the best fights are against people who are trying to kill me!" Cazaria said to Crystal, a bit of a smile showing on her face during the last part of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Crystal nodded "ok then your crazy and i don't mean to be rude with that but you just told me to do it"she says smilinng happily "i was raised by fairies so i have a bit of good humour or so i've been told anyway never knew if it was true or not"she says smiling before she turns to look at the gil in cazaria's hand "well could i eat her after you've had a spar with her....please"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:33 pm

"How about I punch your face in, elf!" spat Katie. "Hey fairy, let me go or I'll try my best to wet myself like that wimp did."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:42 pm

"Weeeeell, when you put it like that..." Cazaria mulled for a moment. She then placed Katie on her other hand and quickly shrunk her before she could do anything. "Well, there you go, Crystal. Hope you enjoy your meal!" She said to the elf, petting her head with her finger.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:44 pm

"YIPEEE!"Crystal says happily quickly picking up the shrunken Katie holding her tightly in her hand as she gently licked the girls face "mm you taste delicous"she says happily before tossing Katie into her open mouth closing it around the girls shrunken body.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:01 pm

'Oh no you don't' Verira thought and picked up a large rock, throwing straight into Cazarias hand, where Crystal was standing.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Katie kicked and screamed, turning around and gripping onto the tongue, then moving infront of it, beating on Crystal's gums.

"Let me out you self righteous elf bitch!" she shouted as loud as she could.

"Go away!" shouted Lise from where she was curled up. "You're all freaks leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Seeing the rock flying towards them, Cazaria moved her hand upwards, the rock flying underneath it and scraping it a bit. "Aw, it wooks wike the wittwe naga's angwy she didn't get to kiww the human! GROW UP!!" the fairy chided at Verira. She'd have to grab the other human before she dealt with this brat. Her upper half, though. She didn't want to get her hand wet from urine.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Crystal smiled moving the girl around upon her tongue a little before she swallowed tracing the way the bulge of katie travelled down her throat and into her stomach,Crystal giggled letting out a happy burp as she patted her stomach lying back on cazaria's hand happily.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:15 pm

Verira's eyes went cold and she fell over landing on her side, she was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:57 pm

Serena saw what had happend to Verira.

"Get out of here!" she screamed to no one in particular, taking cover. Lise looked at the naga. She had seen this before. Shrieking, she literally leapt onto Cazaria, trying to scale her. She even began to tear off her soaked clothes to try and lose weight and encourage the fairy to take her.

"Take me, take me, eat me even, just get me away from her!" she sobbed. "Don't let me stay here, I'll do anything, just take me!" She managed a rather remarkable leap to the fairy's hand, narrowly gripping a finger and holding on for dear life.

----

Katie cursed some more. She kicked the stomach wall as hard as she could, slipping.

"Let me out!" she screamed. "Let me out right now!"
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:06 am

Crystal giggled patting her stomach which sent vibrations through it all she heard gurgling coming rom her stomach and knew that her stomach was about to begin digesting it's meal inside of it "no i don't think so your so tasty and i'm so hungry oh and you fill my stomach up so nicely and please keep struggling it feels soooooo good"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:11 am

"No! You can't do this!" said Katie angrily, kicking the walls again. She heard the rumbling and knew that the acids could start any second. She jumped, swore, punched and kicked. She kept this up until she was totally tired out. Then she felt a burning sensation as the first drop of acid hit her. It wasn't very pronounced now - but it would worse. Her shirt and shorts started to peel off. Soon they would be gone. Then it was her skin.

She crawled to the edge of the stomach, pressing herself against the wall.

"No..." she said weakly. "Please...I give up. Please let me out. I'll do anything, just please, please, don't kill me, I don't wanna die!"
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:19 am

"i can and quite frankly i have"Crystal giggles happily patting her stomach happily "hmm anything you say i'll think about i believe" she lies back looking to the sky watching the passing clouds "ok ok i thought about it if you say anything then that means anything soooo after much thought would you do all these if i let you out would you be my dildo or pet i'd get a cage to keep you in but i rather like the dildo idea"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:32 am

Katie would have flared up at that before. Right now, her socks began to be soaked. She took them off and threw them across the stomach, not wanting them to become soaked with acids. Right now, she was defeated.

"...Yes." she said. "Yes, yes I'd do that. I'd do anything. But please, let me out before I die!" She pressed herself harder against the wall. Acid dripped from above, sticking to her clothes and hurting her skin. She began to take off all her clothes, shirt and skirt and what was underneath. She wrapped her skirt around her feet to protect them from the creeping floor acid. She then held her shirft on her head like a turban to stop the acid from above. She stood shaking like this, unable to see anything in the dark.

"Please, I'll do that, I'd do that happily, just let me out."
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:36 am

"ok then"Crystal says before trying to force katie up through her throat but her stomach would not listen to her giggling crystal shrugged happily she patted her stomach "on second thoughts i'd rather have you as a meal buuut tell you what if and only i by some miracle you survive my digestive system then you can be my dildo unless of course you can convince me to let you out now"she says a cheeky grin upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:47 am

Katie involuntarily shrieked. The acids had eaten through the fabrics around her feet and were now burning them. She slid down and felt her buttocks start to be turned into digestable meat. Soon her nerve endings were burned and it turned to a dull but hideous discomfort.

"Please, I'm already being digested, you're already getting food out of me!" she begged. "There's no way I'll survive this to be...to be your...your...dildo..." she said, gritting her teeth. "I'll do anything, anything you want but you need to let me out soon!" She felt acid drip on her arms and moved the t-shirt under her butt to stop it dripping acids on her. It didn't last long. She was left with absolutly nothing now. She felt her legs - parts of the bottom were missing. She began to sob in frustration as the acids rose higher.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:52 am

Crystal giggled happily "well tough i've decided i'm gonna digest you so there you'll join me as part of my muscles or even maybe you'd be added to my breasts just think how wonderfull that would be for you"now with a smile crystal claped her hands "and do you want to know the best bit an angel once gave me some supernatural powers so that i may keep your soul and don't be so saad just think of how happy your making me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next