Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryans on Earth II

Go down 
+5
schoolhater
Reptillian
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
Jætte_Troll
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Genola looked to fenja "yeah just eat two of them and anyway they've seen us now we can't let them go"she says looking to the three girls in her coils who where now screaming at the thought of being eaten "ah shut up we only need one of you alive so you might as well start pleading"she says a cheeky grin upon her face wanting to see how these things went on on this world she was interested in having a bit of fun with them.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:10 pm

(Jætte_Troll...i wouldn't mind if Grip could anwser Wal ^^')
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:58 pm

(Sorry, been away)

"My name's Grip." he said. "I came here with a Jotun friend of mine. She's a predator...she won't eat you if you meet her as a friend. Unfortunatly, I'm not sure she'll consider all the small people here "friends" and not food." He sighed. "This has the potential to go very badly very quickly..."

----

"Hey." said Fenja. "No need to mess with food. It's just food. You can do what you want if you eat one..."

She realized that the lamia actually had a good point. She was sort of stuck here. If she didn't eat them, they would tell people. If she did, she would get in more trouble if someone did find them. And it was sort of wierd just having someone hold them here...it didn't feel like hunting or anything. This was like when humans locked up animals and fattened them to eat. Just felt a bit...off.

Fenja pondered, trying to find a good solution. Finally, she hit upon a way she could be totally impartial. She reached into her travelling sack, in a small pouch near the top. Opening this pouch, she took out a smaller amulet, with a green crystal. She held it in one palm, activating it and linking it to this place. She then popped it in her mouth and swallowed.

"What I just ate is a way out of my stomach." she said. "If you can find that and turn the dial on the back, you get teleported out. It only works for one person."

She looked at the three girls. "I'm gonna eat all of you at once. One of you now has the chance to get out- this is the fairest I can think of." She paused. "Oh and if you think you can make it out, I'd remove any jewlery, clothing, gear and stuff. My stomach tends to melt that pretty fast. 'Cept magic stuff like that amulet."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:33 am

Wal tilted her head. "I'm...not really that worried about predators...unless...they chew that is" She said very slowly. "anyway...lead the way"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:09 am

Genola smiled looking happily to fenja releasing her coils around the girls happily "ooh that's a brilliant idea miss fenja"she looks at the girl happily placing the clothes and jewelry the girls gave her tp the side,the girls knew they stood no chance of outrunning fenja so they figured it would be easier just to go along with her and they gladly did each girl though shaking with fear lined up next to each other the blonde haired girl gave fenja a nervous smile "o...o..ok miss were ready"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:28 am

"Eh, something like that. One moment, I'm doing my own thing, the next, I'm here. And I'm hungry, too." The fairy explained, her stomach grumbling a bit as the two went on their way.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:34 am

Grip walked back, soon getting to where he had landed. He couldn't see Fenja or the lamia. He sighed.

"Knowing her she probably went hunting with that lamia. We should wait here so they can come back and find us. Sticking together would be the best idea."

Fenja had dropped the Sphere off to mark the clearing. Grip leaned against it.

-----

"I wouldn't be that eager if I was you..." mused Fenja to Chloe. She then grabbed all three girls in one hand, popped them into her mouth and swallowed as fast as she could, so they would all land at about the same time. This caused her to burp. She sat down, waiting. She looked over the girl's belongings. The clothing was a bit weird, the jewelry pretty. She had an idea.

"Hmm. If only one girl gets out, it still might be a good idea to keep these clothes. If we can cover your ears you could pass as human and maybe do some... scouting for us."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:36 am

"Same here, just found a great tree full of fruit, then the sun appears and I'm here." Ha'dara looked around "The trees look about the same size as the ones where I come from, so I should be able to survive on fruit still. Even if it is smaller, too."

He turned to her again, raising an eyebrow "Little people, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:48 am

Genola smiled turning back to her human form "yeah that sounds about right humans are stupid and don't look for the little details such as ears and....and whats wrong with my ears"she says reaching for her ears and gently tugging at them a little frustrated.

Chloe growled punching the two other girls out of thee way she leapt on the amulet but was immediatly pulled off there was a huge fight inside the stomach which cause fenja's stomach to shake a little on the outside but eventually chloe emerged victorious and a little bloody as she was covered in a little blood"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:12 am

Grip paused. "I here some people talking, but I don't think it's Fenja and the lamia." He peered through the trees, seeing Ha'dara and the fairy.

"Hey!" he called. "Felaryans?"

-----

Fenja looked as Chloe appeared in a green flash. Her stomach kept growling, but now it was the start of digestion.

"Hmm. You're a bit bloody. Tough little cookie, aren't ya?" She held up Chloe's bikini, handing it to her. "Here's you stuff. What sort of clothes are these?" she said. "Actually, there's a few things I'd like to know. Like, where are we and what's in that direction?" She pointed in the direction of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:16 am

(Hasn't Grip already met Ha'dara or is this not related?)

Ha'dara someone talk and looked around "Huh?", finally noticing Grip nearby. He looked down at him "Until just recently, yes."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:18 am

Genola smiled pating Chloe's head as she placed the swimsuit on Genola looked to the other remaining swimsuits and cautiously she placed a swimsuit on giggling happily to herself as she wiggled her toes sitting down on the ground looking at chloe but none the less she still wiggled her toes.

Chloe looked up timidly at fenja a tear going down her cheek "well these are swimsuits and this is earth the island of Hawaii and erm in that direction is the ocean and beach a sort of entertainment area for humans"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:24 am

(Oh, I never thought about that. But he hasn't seen Ha'dara at that point.)

Grip now saw the naga emerged from the forest. He sighed with relief.

"Hey, Ha'dara, right?" he said. "You stuck here too?" He was glad he had run into a non-carnivorous naga.

----

Fenja picked Chloe and Genola up.

"Well, we got what we came for, we better go see if Grip is okay."

She pondered. "So Chloe, this is an island?" She didn't quite like that. That meant they had a limited escape route. "Wait, so just a bunch of humans, a bunch of girls like you just running around in the beach in these... swimsuits did you say? So there's really nothing here that eats you like me?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:34 am

Ha'dara smiled "Yep, didn't even see the portal." He pointed at the fairy next to him "This is Cazaria, another stranded Felaryan." He looked behind Grip "Fenja not with you?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:34 am

Chloe screamed as fenja picked her up panick setting back in as she glanced at fenja before looking at all the ground around hershe timidly nodded her head "y...yeah it...it is people come to the beach to play in the watr or get a tan there's quite a lot of girls there too i guess and well your first thing here that's begun eating us but you can't eat humans were not food we are people it's no fair to eat us people"

Genola smiled sitting cross legged on fenja's hand happily "hmm this sounds like a realy interesting place i think i'm gonna like it here"she says happily
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:07 pm

"Nope, I'm here." said Fenja, walking into the clearing. "Hey Ha'dara." she said, by now used to the fact that there was more than one Felaryan stuck here. "And hey to you two. I'm Fenja."

"And this is Genola." she said. "We went exploring and found Chloe. Chloe is going to be our tour guide. She says this is an island on a place called Earth...that makes sense. There's ocean that way...and behind us looks like a big mountain. But there are quite a few humans here." She said. "For those among us inclined, that may appear as more food. Which it could be. But it's also a heck of a lot more danger."

"I'm glad you're admitting that" said Grip.

"Yeah, whatever. So what are your names, neko and fairy?" asked Fenja.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Wal was leaning up a palm tree and petting her sore tail. When Fenja asked her name, she looked at grip, then at fenja. "My...name is wal" she said and sat down closing her eyes, almost falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:34 pm

Ha'dara started thinking outloud "Earth? I don't recognize the name..." He leaned down toward Chloe "Who's top of the food chain here?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:38 pm

Chloe gasped looking timidly at Ha'dara "w..w..w..we humans are we are top of the food chain here and....and always w...w...will b...b..be"she says timidly her whole body shaking with fear Genola giggled "haha looks like your scaring the human i suggest you back off before she wets herself sir."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:41 pm

"Well, humans were at the top until we showed up" butted in Fenja. "There are tons of them just running around on the beach half naked, no armour, no guns, nothing. There's no predators in the ocean to eat them!" She couldn't resist licking her lips a little.

"Er, are you alright?" asked Grip to Wal. "Do you need food or something?"

"Anyways" said Fenja. "I think Genola and that sleeping neko, with this swimsuits and some disguising could be passed off as humans. It might be wiser if we tried to scout. I figure a small fairy could do that as well. She could even pass for humans if she could cover those wings..."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:47 pm

(I wonder how many answers you can get out of her?)

Ha'dara moved back, returning to thinking outloud "So it's a Human world? Good, I was concerned it might be another Felarya." He looked back down at her, keeping a distance "Is technology or magic used here?"

He turned to Fenja "You know nothing about this world's defence's. If they are at the top, there must be a reason."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:40 pm

"No...thanks grip" Wal said with her eyes closed.

"That jotun, is quite quick taking command" Issuz said from within Wal.

"For once, i agree with you" Tazlye growled.

Wal slowly got up and looked into the trees, filled with coconuts and bananas. "Anyone...hungry?" she muttered.

"This isn't the time to eat, Wal" Tazlye growled.

(read Wal's info to understand what's going on)
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:50 pm

"I am." Ha'dara pulled up several trees and threw them into his mouth one at a time, not bothering to take the food off first.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:23 pm

"Anyway, like the naga said, I'm Cazaria. Pleasure to meet ya! Anyway, if this place is only run by humans, I can hide my wings and wear some of these strange clothes so we can find out more about this place." the fairy said, interested in finding out more about this strange place.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Fenja paused. "Hmm. A fairy is really useful. I hate to say this, but maybe you should shrink Ha'dara and I. We're sticking out like a sore tusk in this tiny forest. If the humans have flying vehicles they'll spot us two pretty fast."

"But what about the Sphere and your stuff?" asked Grip.

"Well, maybe we could shrink that and carry it."

"You're being surprisingly stealthy today."

"I prefer "strategic."" I want to find a way back. But first I think we need to get...established. Once we know how to survive here we can start searching for a way back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryans on Earth II   Felaryans on Earth II - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryans on Earth II
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next