Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did it all begin for you?

Go down 
+19
SuperPieGuy9
Sean W
mikeimp
Siafu789
observer88
Cypress
Karbo
Ravana3k
servomoore
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Feadraug
Chelsea Nightwind
Malahite
gwadahunter2222
Reiko
Pendragon
Rythmear
mangamastermind
Sephimink|Kyle
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

How did it all begin for you? Empty
PostSubject: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:17 am

One topic I wanted to start before I go into the hospital lol!. Been thinking of posting this for a little while.

While we're obviously all here because we are involved in the Felaryan universe, I think it's safe to say that at least half (probably most of us, actually) are into or are involved in the Vore category.

So, for everyone here; how did you find out about Felarya? What act eventually brought you to this very forum on this very day, where without it, you would not be? And for those who are involved/into Vore, how did you find out that you had this affection for this category?

For me, I found out about Vore a couple weeks before I found out about Felarya; I was surfing the web for other somewhat-related fetishes that I'm into and stumbled upon Eka's Portal, where the rest was history. From there, I saw a link on the front page about a Book Review on Crisis & Scarecrow, and the book seemed interesting, so I wanted to learn more about it. I found the Felaryan community, and that was it. Wink
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:33 am

I found out Felarya when i still didn't know what vore was (although i was into it at the time). eventually i was typing random things onto the surch bar on Da and stumbled onto Karbo's work. I've been hooked ever since.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:33 am

I found a picture by Karbo. In fact it was his picture of Crisis lying down on the river bank. So I read his Google text page and I was enthralled. I fell in love with the world, not with the vore. I like the vore too, but the world itself I would love even without the eating.
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:49 am

Rythmear wrote:
the world itself I would love even without the eating.

I could easily, as well. =)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:51 am

I came here the same way mangamastermind did. I searched up nagas on DA (because I was looking for some FF4 fanart (because there were nagas in the game)) and I came across sweet Crisis. She was starring in one of her earlier comics. "Naga Feeding Habits", if I remember correctly.

Her interaction with Anna was cute, odd and a bit sexy. Thus I went to Karbo's page and saw his work. He did really well, and not just with vore. His use of colors, background, shading, and overall hue comparison in his artworks really made me a fan. He really earned a spot among DA's top artists, and cornered the market on more vore than you can swallow. (lol pun)

I also read this story where Anna (now a naga) was held down and fed a human. She really enjoyed it, which kinda scared me, yet it interested me further. I believe the story also involved Crisis, a riverboat full of humans and another giantess whom I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Reiko

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:08 am

I saw Karbo's pics the first time he posted them in Eka's Portal and I have been hooked to his pics....now thanks to this forum I'm getting more involved in the Felarya world ^___^
Back to top Go down
http://reikodoggy.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:00 am

I saw Karbo's work in many GTS forum and sites, but was on DA. I started to enjoy his work.
At this time I didn't know it was french like me, I was very surprise to see his english was as clumsy as mine Laughing
It was later when I saw he answered in french I knew he speaks french. it was a very situation lol!
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:00 pm

Sephimink|Kyle wrote:
So, for everyone here; how did you find out about Felarya?
Random DeviantArt search under some Criteria I can't remember.

wrote:
What act eventually brought you to this very forum on this very day, where without it, you would not be?
I was brought to the forum because, about a week before it was made, I thought "Hm, a forum for Felarya would be nice." Sure enough, a week later...

And if not here, I'd probably be on one of many other forums. I spend too little time away from the books, PC, or hobby-shop.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Nightwind
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:11 pm

I became a serious lover of vore after running across Karbo's name in a piece of fanart that Snapesnogger drew. I started looking at his art then, and now I've become addicted
Back to top Go down
http://eruhreign.deviantart.com
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:31 pm

And I admit, I - like dozens before me - didn't know Karbo was a dude for quite some time Razz the combination of "Lack of displayed gender" "Female Avatar" and "Unnaturally high ability to draw nude women" suggested he was a she.

I later found out I was wrong - didn't bother me because I knew others had been surprised as well Razz

But that is kinda a bit off topic.
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:44 pm

As I said, I discovered Karbo's art when I was looking for information about macrophilia for a character of mine. I can remember it was the 'Sucubus at work' series the first I saw from him... when he moved to DA, I could see more of his art, his progress and also how the Felarya Universe began to be developed.

Let's say I grew more interested in this strange and fascinating Universe, even if myself I'm not into this vore thing.
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:42 pm

Well I didn't really find out about Felarya until I accidentally stumbled upon Karbo's worx of epicness on DA many a while ago. I've been entralled with Felarya ever since that faithful day (I can't quite explain why I'm so hooked on it, somethin about it just draws me to it)

I came about this forum just as soon as it was created (but didn't join until a few days later) and with out this forum in particular I'd probably still be on other forums...but I'd be a bit more bored
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
servomoore
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:01 pm

If I remember properly, it was through Sutibaru's Deviantart page. He had favorited one of the pages of "Naga Feeding Habits" before it was fully compieted (It's where Crisis has just sucked Anna completely in her mouth.) I typed a message that in essence said "PLEASE LET THE LITTLE HUMAN LIVE!" And Karbo took it with very good grace, considering how much work those are and what a little whiner I was being.

At first, I must say, I was horrified. At the time, I did stupid little stickfigure comics and I made two which expressed my discomfort with vore. Given I was a blatant inflation fetishist, this seems a little hypocritical in retrospect.

But I kept coming back, and I think I instantly changed from "Karbo Disliker" to "Karbo Fan" when he made the Anna Bio. It was hilarious and oddly kind of sweet and touching for me: like he had done it just to be nice for people like me who had issues with vore.

From there I wrote this bizarre story that I think is still the only naga/inflation story ever written (It's available here http://servomoore.deviantart.com/art/SNAKE-ON-A-PLAIN-Inflation-35249869 if you're interested) and from there I started doing the WAMLAN stories, which brings me to here.
Back to top Go down
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:15 am

Well the first connection with Felarya was on 4chan.org where I saw a pciture of Karbo, than I found him on Eekas Portal and then I came to DA ^^

And the vore ... well yes its a part of me since I was a little child. I remember that I liked cartoons in which were vore contains or videogames ... I was always fascinating and I think this was at my side all the time. Today, well I don't scream it around because I've got very conservative friends in some things and only a few are knowing really about this. It's my own little fetish ^^
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:18 pm

What bout Karbo? How did it all start for him?
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:38 am

Well the first time ever I used the world Felarya was for the fairy snack picture description ( it was a totally random name ), then shortly after I thought it could be nice to name this cute blond naga with teal scales that was beginning to be recuring in my work ^_^

Then several fictions came out and since then it was a bit of a cycle : fictions fleshing out the world and characters = Me getting more motivated and involved, making bios, Felarya illustrations comics and such = more coherent universe and more appealing for writters and artists etc... lol!

To the point that I just can't stop anymore Laughing I grew really fond of this little universe. I am not sure when it will come but I'd definitely like to make something big out of it in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:49 am

What made you choose the name Crisis?
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:58 am

Well it was the name I used for a video game RPG character ^_^

But what is funny is I didn't choose it for the meaning of the word " crisis " but rather for how it sounded in french Razz
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:17 am

lol Karbo, thats hysterical, how serendipitous rofl XD
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:44 am

That's funny, Karbo.

I also remember the story you gave for how Crisis got her name. The boy, the radio, him calling it a crisis of a situation.

Yep. That was a great piece of reading.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:53 pm

How splendid Smile
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:04 am

Pendragon wrote:

I also remember the story you gave for how Crisis got her name. The boy, the radio, him calling it a crisis of a situation.

Yep. That was a great piece of reading.

Mhh well you are probably mistaken.. I actually wrote only one story and it was about Menyssan ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:28 am

Oh. Well, I remember somebody writing a story like that.

My bad. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
observer88
observer88

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:34 am

I believe you are referring to this story.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:23 am

Thank you for clearing that up.

That's why I thought Karbo wrote it. It was so close to one of his deviations.

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did it all begin for you?   How did it all begin for you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did it all begin for you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next