Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have any ghost stories? :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

Have any ghost stories? :D Empty
PostSubject: Have any ghost stories? :D   Have any ghost stories? :D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Please don't come here going 'I don't believe in ghosts, this is a stupid thread, there is no such thing as ghosts'. Don't try to disprove people's stories or the existence of ghosts either.

So, has anyone had experiences with the paranormal or had family members who have?

I have three!

First one is about my mother. My mother was a young girl, and was apparently spending the night with her family in a house in London. She was sleeping in her bed when something pulled the pillow out from under her head. She woke up and saw a young girl, who she remembered vividly as having 'red blonde hair, a purple dress, and sickly skin) sitting at the edge of her bed, staring at her. My mom screamed for her parents who ran to her room.
She later found out her father had seem the same girl in the hallway.

Second is a story my grandmother told us (well, my mom and my older sister). After her mother passed away, my grandmother rented out her house. The most renters were a mother, father, and their baby son, their last name was McCullen (my grandmother didn't say their first names). The first three months went fine, but then Mister McCullen called my grandmother and asked if the pipes had problems. My grandmother (who was thorough in having the house repaired and renovated and who was also very insulted at a suggestion she missed something) told him no. He said there was banging in the walls. So my grandmother told him to hire someone to investigate it. There was nothing wrong with the pipes at all. Later he said the pipes still banged, but stopped whenever the baby started crying. Gradually the banging stopped. But then Mrs McCullen would occasionally find her hair drier unplugged minutes after she plugged it in herself, or her make up thrown out from the drawer. The McCullens lived with it, only occasionally complaining to my grandmother.
When their son turned three, they found him playing with an old toy. They asked him where he got it and he said a nice old lady gave it to him. They took the toy away from him and called my grandmother. It was a toy my grandmother had played with when she was little that was put inside the little storage shed in the 1930's (these events happened in the late 1980's to early 1990's).
Then things got violent.
When Mrs McCullen would draw a bath, sometimes the water would be tinged red, when she sometimes boiled water, it wouldn't boil gradually, she will turn her back for a second and then suddenly hear the hiss of water hitting something hot, and find to see the water boiling over. Mister McCullen would sometimes have doors slam in his face. They finally decided to move after two or three major incidents.
First, Mrs McCullen was cutting up some vegetables in Janurary, and her son ran in asking her if he could play with his new clay from Christmas. Turning, before she could answer something narrowly sailed past her head and crashed into the wall. It was the knife she was cutting with.
Second, Mrs McCullen brought in a friend of her's from Poole a couple weeks later. This friend was apparently a psychic. They went to the kitchen and after a few minutes her friend's face turned blue and she had to be taken to the hospital. On her neck were deep red finger marks like someone had attempted to strangle her.
Third(?), if you so count it.... the entire family had just gotten packed up, moving out. A few of Mister McCullen's friends were also there, and he was helping Mrs McCullen move a large box full of fragile plates and such. The box was roughly pushed out of their hands, and they heard a woman's voice scream 'get... OUT', and everyone heard the woman's voice.
They paid the remainderof their rent and left the house and apparently moved up North.
My grandmother told my mother and older sister that she thinks her mother didn't like strangers in her home, since nothing like that happened when she or my mother visited. She knows this because they called her and sent her letters over the course of this.

The last is my story;
In the house I live in right now, sometimes things will move without being touched, there is a tapping noise, you don't feel comfortable in the rooms sometimes during the day, and it can get cold for no reason without the A/C on. The worst activity though was finding a chair on the table. No one put it there.
Something else happened, but I'm telling that in a later post.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Have any ghost stories? :D   Have any ghost stories? :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:29 am

i believe in ghosts(and aliens) and i think you should move, cuase that's spooky >_<'
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Have any ghost stories? :D   Have any ghost stories? :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Funnily enough, I am a self-trained exorcist (I mean, you can't really get formal training!).

My brother reports seeing a ghost in our old house, but to be honest, he was pretty young at the time. Then again, some parapsychologists believe that children may be able to see ghosts more... though it's probable that they're simply more imaginative. However, baseless skepticism is never a good policy, as flat-earth and anti-heliocentric philosophers will tell you. XP

Man, even though I advertise my exorcism services in town, no one ever takes me up on it... so I can't say that gives me experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have any ghost stories? :D   Have any ghost stories? :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have any ghost stories? :D
Page 1 of 1