Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treachurous journeys

Go down 
+2
The Joker
GiantessFanXXX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:34 pm

(yeah you can join)

Jenny thought about what khrixi had said "yeah there was this one fairy i knew kept getting on my nerves she always followed me around kind of anoying"she says placing her hands on her cheeks as she let out a sigh "well the fairy always followed me around like a lost duckling kept complementing me saying that i was pretty"she says now blushing slightly "anyway khrixi i realy think that you should let me go"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:44 pm

Khrixi was a little disturbed by how calm this neko was.

"Let you go?" she said. "Why on earth would I want to do that? You're a perfectly good meal and that would be wasteful - and wasting is a sin. Even if I got to like you enough, well my poor plants always need food. Anyways, if I let you go up here you'd just be stuck in the tree. And I don't want to go all the way back down...

She waited for the neko to start panicking.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:48 pm

"oof!" a loud sound came from the side of tree as something hit and shook the tree and the pile of leaves..

codda pulled himself off the tree trunk right near the hole that he didnt see.. then turned leaning against the trunk. "damn! lost another one... those things are way to fast..."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:37 am

Having finished her meal, the dridder had decided to go for a walk when she heard the 'Oof!' from Cody. Turning her head, she saw a human muttering about something being too fast. "You trying to catch something, human?" she asked.

Last edited by The Joker on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:06 am

Jenny didn't panick she remained calm knowing that if she panicked it would be exactly what khrixi wanted her to do "well you could return me to normal size because i assume you have shrunken me down"a scent wafted into Jenny's nose and a thirst overcame her "water....water please i...i need water soon please if not i'll die of first please khrixi i....i...beg of you please if i don't get water soon i'll die"she says unaware that she was being affected by a nearby giant pitcher plant.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:01 pm

(i brought codda in.... >.> but i guess ill use cody...)

"i was trying to catch a fairy... but not for food.." he said getting back together before noticing a hole on the far side of the tree... he decided to look around the corner seeing a fairy holding a neko...

"cool, atleast i wont have to chase this one..."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:40 pm

"Catching a fairy, huh? Hmm...not to ruin your fun, but you do know that hunting fairies is extremely dangerous for a human like yourself, right?" the dridder asked, curious as to how he planned to catch a fairy.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:47 pm

cody leaned away from the hole for a second.. "yea, if i were human..." he said before disappearing into the hole with the neko and fairy.. "knock knock! your door was open."
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:41 pm

(Can I join as well? I figured it would be the perfect stage for my new phantom elf character.....he's from Sunfall Thicket.....so going into this region of Felarya is a rather strange and new experience for him.)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Khrixi placed Jenny on the ground where she wouldn't have to deal with her. While she wasn't watching, some of her plants moved on the shrunken neko. She turned to Cody, contolling some vines to move towards him cautiously.

"What do you want?" she said in a harsh tone. She would wait for him to make his move.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:53 pm

"nothing really, sorry to interrupt.. but personally i came to borrow something from you." he then looked at the neko and threw a potion at a plant covered in vines about to grab the neko.. lighting a part of it on fire... then pulled out another getting ready for the vines aiming at him.. " i see you are a bit angry to see me busting in..."
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:19 pm

Tsurugi wrote:
(Can I join as well? I figured it would be the perfect stage for my new phantom elf character.....he's from Sunfall Thicket.....so going into this region of Felarya is a rather strange and new experience for him.)

Err.....did anyone forget me? XD
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 pm

(Of course not. The thing is, since it's Giantessfanxxx's RP, it's only right that that person answers your question. Personally, I would not mind if you joined, but that's a question that Giantessfanxxx has to answer.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:23 pm

The Joker wrote:
(Of course not. The thing is, since it's Giantessfanxxx's RP, it's only right that that person answers your question. Personally, I would not mind if you joined, but that's a question that Giantessfanxxx has to answer.)

(yep, giantess is the one to let you join... personally i think the more the merrier)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:25 pm

(My views precisely. lol! )
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:27 pm

(oh hay Tsurugi, if you want to join my RP feel free, we need another pred anyways.. )

https://felarya.forumotion.com/role-playing-f8/human-among-predators-redo-t1299.htm
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:30 pm

(Err.......phantom elves aren't really preds or prey.....don't ask me how that works but that's just the way it is, even though I intended to make a prey character. XD Oh well. I find phantom elves extremely interesting anyway. I'll join that thread too I guess)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:32 pm

(an elf would definitely work in.. )
Back to top Go down
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:37 pm

( I find those roleplays quite interesting Laughing
It's like reading a story Smile
I would like maybe to join if I find an opportunity)
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:40 pm

(which one? this one or mine? Neutral )
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:45 pm

(I think he means just an RP in general. In any event, it would be an honor to have you join of the RPs here, if you ever decide to.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:46 pm

The Joker wrote:
(I think he means just an RP in general. In any event, it would be an honor to have you join of the RPs here, if you ever decide to.)

(second that)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:35 pm

(llok new players can join)

Jenny tried to get away from khrixi but she found a plant had wrapped around her waist "ugh tell your weeds to get off me i wish to go now"she says a little anoyed with khrixi and her plants as she got to her feet trying to pull away from the vine that had wrapped itself around her waist.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:38 pm

cody tossed a small knife he picked off an elf earlier slicing the vine holding the neko.. then focused on the fairy again.. "make it easy or make it hard... i really dont care.."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:40 pm

codaman wrote:
"nothing really, sorry to interrupt.. but personally i came to borrow something from you." he then looked at the neko and threw a potion at a plant covered in vines about to grab the neko.. lighting a part of it on fire... then pulled out another getting ready for the vines aiming at him.. " i see you are a bit angry to see me busting in..."
\

"What the hell!?!?" shouted Khrixi as she saw her plants bursting into flame. The plants, partly on instinct and partly under instructs from her, beat themselves on the ground to put out the flames. She then turned to Cody, anger flashing in her eyes. With a wave of her hand, Cody was lowered to a tiny height. She then leapt at him, trying to catch him on the ground before he could move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treachurous journeys   Treachurous journeys - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treachurous journeys
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: