Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A World Thought Fictional: Another Story

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Empty
PostSubject: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:02 pm

This section was made so that we wouldn't take up so much space on the other page. If you want to join this one, you're more than welcome. If you have your character based on yourself on the other page, but you want to include one of your own characters here, you're more than welcome to do that too. The rules from the other' AWTF rp still apply.

Last three posts:

Chris smiled looking up at the fairys huge hand he jumped up grabbing onto her finger then climbing onto the back of her hand and then chris ran up her arm towards her shulder "ok then miss lets just get going cutie"he says happily.

"Well, you sure got spunk, don't you? Just make sure you hold onto this so you don't fall off." the fairy said, offering him some of her hair. She then flew off towards her home, happy to see she found a human willing to let them do what she wanted with them.

Chris smiled happily wrapping some of the fairys hair around his waist and examining the surroundings as he went past them he smiled happy he found someone nice who he could talk with and have some fun with "yes mam i'm just glad i met someone as nice and beutifull as you"

And now the continuation...

"Aw, don't mention it, human. I'm just glad I found a cute, handsome human like you I can have fun with." the fairy stated happily, flying into a hole in the tree with nothing but a human bed inside. "Yeah, I know it's not much, but I spend most of my time outside, so...yeah." the fairy said, grabbing the human and placing him on the bed.

After making him his normal size, she got on the bed, laying on top of him, her face right in his as she said, "Anyway, I think it'd be best if we were on a first name basis with each other. I'm Cazaria, and you are...?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:06 pm

"wow"Chris says wide eyed as cazaria threw him onto her bed he smiled "czaria is such a pretty name i'm chris good miss and your naked and i'm dressed"he says before he begins to unbutton his shiirt smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:11 pm

"Well, aren't you the observant one?" Cazaria giggled, stroking his now bare chest with her finger. She then brought her hands underneath his neck, now beginning to kiss him more passionately then before, her breasts rubbing against his chest.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:29 pm

(i started my intro on the other one.. but do yu think i can just finish in this one? the other one is to crowded anyways...)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:47 pm

(Sure, go right ahead.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:56 pm

"Shit!" cody said jerking the bike off the road sliding on its side... cody closed hos eyes waiting for the crash until his bike stopped on soft soil..

cody opened his eyes looking around.. seeing a giant canopy of trees.. after five minutes or so he was able to get off his bike.. "owww..." as he slid he hit his arm.. causing it to bleed a bit.. he looked around also seeing a large hole in one of the trees.. he then looked back at his bike as it started leaking oil.. and a small fire started.. "Crap!" cody jumped behind the tree with the hole in it as the bike exploded into a huge pillar of smaoke.. shaking the whole area around it...

"damn... i spent three months fixing that bike.." cody then walked back out stomping some of the small fires out.. " i bet someone heard that... i need to get my arm wrapped and get somewhere safe... but... where am i?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Chris blushed he heard the explosion and jumped slightly "lets just ignore that ok"he says happily as he finished removing his shirt and gently he cazaria's breasts a little squeeze returning her kisses as he made to remove his trousers and pants.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:41 pm

cody looked up seeing the hole was about human sized.. and could hear quiet voices from inside.. he really didnt want to chance it.. but he wanted to see if there was someone in there who could help..

"Hello! is anyone up there? i need some help!" cody yelled up at the tree.. hoping someone in there would hear him.. at the same time hoping it wasent something else..
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:58 pm

The fairy sighed in annoyance as she heard someone yelling outside her entrance. "Excuse me, I'll be just a minute." she whispered in Chris' ear, kissing him on the cheek before fluttering over to Cody. "Can I help you with something, human?" she asked him, trying to be as polite as possible, but still sounding annoyed.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:04 pm

cody looked in awe at the fairy flying over him.. "uhhh..." cody was completely lost for words.. after a few seconds of staring he managed to get some words out.. "uhh.. where..a..am i? wha..what is thi.. thi ..this place?" he said before grabbing his arm in pain again.. still bleeding from the crash..
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:26 pm

"Ah, you must've just been brought here randomly. Well, to answer your question, this in Felarya, and...hey, what happened to your arm?" Cazaria asked, wondering why it was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:29 pm

cody froze hearing where he was.. he started to faint at the shock and loss of blood.. " my arm.. was.. hurt when i.." *thud*
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Chris sighed looking down at cody and cazaria he smiled simply removing his trousers so he was completly naked and eagerly awaiting cazaria's return as he sat upon her bed.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Seeing the passed out Cody, Cazaria shrugged, then shrunk him down and picked him up, walking back inside her home. "Hang on, Chris. Once I deal with this human here, I'll be right with you." she said, taking off his machete and unzipping Cody's jacket, then attempting to take off the sleeves, which stuck to his skin because of the sweat. After she managed to take them off, she went over to her bed, digging under it for a moment before pulling out a glass jar that had a top with holes in it, and cushions inside it.

She concentrated for a moment, placing her finger on Cody's injured arm, which began to glow, the injury now repairing itself due to Cazaria's magic. Once she was done, she opened the jar and placed Cody inside it. She then placed the jar with Cody in it back under the bed, leaving his jacket and machete beside the jar. She then got back on the bed on top of Chris, giggling as she said, "Now...where were we?"

She then started kissing him again, this time, pushing her tongue inside his mouth, licking at the tongue inside his.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Chris giggled using his own tongue to lick at cazaria's tongue he gently groped her ass rolling about a couple of times so that cazaria was still ontop only this time he had inserted his manhood into cazaria's own womanhood he let a moan escape from his lips as he began thrusting in and out of cazaria's womanhood.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Cody woke up sitting in complete darkness.. a slight softness under him.. he stood up feeling his arm. "Must have been a dream." Cody started walking off thinking he was in his room before bouncing off one of the sides of the jar.. "What the!?" he stood up feeling the outside of the jar.. "It wasn't a dream.. and seeing as this is Felarya.. i must have been shrunk.." Cody sat back down letting his eyes start to adjust..
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:32 pm

Cazaria laughed in pleasure as Chris began to have sex with her, continuing to giggle as she began to lick at his tongue more passionately.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:53 am

Chris smiled moving so cazaria was on the bottom and he began to thrust in and out of her passionatly letting out a roar of pleassure as he came in cazaria panting he pulled out of her lying down on the bed "hmm that was realy good now i just have a few questions since this felarya do you know any of my charectors there's jenny the blind neko,dupe the giantess and more recently the eighteen year old succubus girl telona"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:54 am

Cazaria sighed as she lied on the bed, obviously having enjoyed their sex. She turned to face Chris, replying, "Huh...well, I had a run in with Jenny at one point, but I don't know what she's doing now. She has a really great taste, though. Don't know anyone else you mentioned, though. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:57 am

Chris shrugged "just curious thats all"he says wrapping his arms around cazaria a grin upon his face as he rested his head on her breasts chris smiled "hmm anyway cazaria since your a fairy am i right in guessing you eat human,nekos and such am i right?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:07 am

Cazaria only giggled at what Chris asked, embracing him in a hug as he ruffled his hair a bit. "Yep, I do. Personally, though, I find that tasting you is much more enjoyable. In fact...I'm kind of wondering what you taste like right now. I bet you have a nice salty taste because of all our....*giggle*...fun."
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:14 am

Chris blushed slightly looking to cazria he playfully licks her cheek "hmm well you have a nice sweet taste" he says smiling as he ruffled her hair he looked at her before sitting up looking around "nice place you have here i don't suppose i could stay here for a bit could i? oh and cazaria you may taste me"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:24 am

"Sure, I don't mind. It's always nice to have company around." Cazaria stated. Getting a bit of an idea, she sat up as well, saying, "I'm sure I'll enjoy your taste, but I was thinking...you want to taste me first? It sure seemed like you enjoyed yourself when you licked my cheek."
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 pm

Chris shook his head smiling as he leaned over kissing cazaria's cheek "no thanks i'll pass i might acidently swallow you so no"he says smiling getting to his feet "so um miss cazaria how would you like to do this i mean taste me"he says grinning happily.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:37 pm

"Well, if that's what your worried about, it's nothing a teleportation spell can't fix. If you don't want to do it though, that's okay." Cazaria said, leaning against the wall. "Well, I basically shrink you, place you in my mouth, and then I suck and lick that cute body of yours. Sound good?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional: Another Story   A World Thought Fictional: Another Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Thought Fictional: Another Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next