Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruise on the Topazial sea

Go down 
+2
Gabriel115
GiantessFanXXX
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

Cruise on the Topazial sea Empty
PostSubject: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:23 pm

The cruise ship odyssey is taking its maiden voyage over the topazial sea it has a glass floor and lights so the ocean below can easily be seen various floors and rooms such as passenger cabins a lobby, dining room,Disco hall,reception,a restaurant and even a pool ontop as well as many different shops.

There will be some prey charectors here but hopefull there will be some predators some that make the cruise more interesting if you do play a predator playing a predator from the local area such as mermaids, royal mermaids, estuarine mermaids and seagull Harpies would be most acceptable but others are allowed within reason.

Give a little info on how your charector got on the cruise ship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny was young around the age of sixteen at this time her sight was working perfectly and her hair blew infront of her gentle face,Jenny got on the cruise simply by chance it had taken off from one of the nearby ports to were she had been and was able to 'persuade' the members of the crew to let her onboard.Now jenny was lounging nearby to the pool laying down on a deck chair her leg over the other feet close by,Jenny had a hat which covered her face partly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:04 pm

(ill join)

Leonard was walking around the ship "I wounder were Lilith is" he thought to him self, he then sighed " This is not how I wanted out first honeymoon to start" he thought then noticed Jenney and walked up to her " Excuse me, im looking for my wife have you seen her?, she's about your height, has long black hair and has green eyes."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:21 pm

(ill rejoin i guess... just not now)

Last edited by codaman on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Ybgur sat against the tall mast, looking down at the broken purple crystal in her palm; its faint glow relfecting in her glasses. She closed her hand, gripping the cyrstal tightly, a tear coming to her eye as she remembered the horror.

Last edited by CauldronBorn24 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Jenny sat up looking at leonard shaking her head "no sorry i haven't seen her but erm if i do see her i'll tell her your looking for her then"she says getting up before moving to the side looking intoo the water she was sure she could see it move but that was the least of her worries as she turned her back on the water.Jenny sighed she tilted her head as an unfamiliar face walked past her.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:32 pm

"Thank you, her name is Lilith." said Leonard, he then walked away.

meanwhile

Lilith was having the time of her life, it was the fist time on a cruise, she was in the Disco hall, she had taken the form of a human so no one would worry about a Succubus being on board.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:37 pm

"busted." a familiar voice came from a dark zone in the disco hall, as a set of eyes locked on Lillith.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:30 pm

(I wanna play =D lol.. imma join as Neguma)

Neguma had finally found what appeard to be a villiage to stay in, she had her ears tied back in a ribbon and her tail tucked up under her sailor outfit. She had walked by the coastline before finding a large cruise ship. In curiosity she walked up to the ramp that lead inside as people pushed to get on the boat, the people at the entrance saw her school summer uniform and assumed that she must have been part of the crew. "Get on! Get on!" they said as they shoved her into the ship. Slightly confused she wanderd the area untill she came across a disco styled room. "Disco? Really?" She thought to her self, her green eyes reflected off the light given off by the disco ball making her appearance appearent even if it was for only a second. "Well.. atleast I'm safe from the sun in here...". A fang carelessly exposed itself as she wanderd around, seeing people that she thought to be familiar, her ears twitched almost exposising themself right then. She fought to keep her ribbon on trying to look as human as possible, she had the lingering feeling that her identity as a neko-vampire had been leaked out into the human villages and she didn't wish to be kicked over board, she tightend the ribbon down before sitting in a chair off to the side, watching semi happily.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:21 pm

Ybgur looked down at the deck, there was the fiant sound of music coming from below her. "If they find me, they will kill me and every on this ship...." She whispered to herself clenching her fist around her crystal.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Lilith turnd to see where the voice came from, but couldnt tell who it was " Are you talking to me?" she asked inocently
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:03 pm

"yea im talking to you.." the voice said again.

"ugh. he said he would meet me here..." roxane said looking around the deck. she then saw a neko looking at her funny. (jenny)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Jenny groaned she moved over to sit on the chair next to neguma she was glad to see someone of her own species there she turned to look happily at neguma holding out her hand for the neko to shake "hi there i'm jenny....this cruise is great isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:00 pm

Neguma paniced alittle covering up my ears and tail. "h-how c-could you tell it was me jenny?" She stutterd, not wanting to rise a panic still under the impression that the fact she was a vampire had leaked out into other cities. She glanced side to side as the people in the disco hall continued on, only one poked their head out at the mention of Neguma's name.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:37 pm

"Do i know you?" asked Lilith still trying to tell who it was
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:34 am

Jenny smiled petting neguma's head "hey its ok your safe here miss anyway i'm going topside"Jjenny says getting up she moves up towards the stairs she moved quickly and soon emerged onto the surface there were two others besides her up here she shrugged moving over to the person by the mast she was in a cheerfull happy mood she gently tapped the girl on the shoulder as she climbed up the mast stopping just above the girl "hey there miss i'm jenny its a pleasure to meet you.....lovely day well i think so anyway what brings you here onto this cruise or are you just enjoying the scenery?"
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:38 am

Ybgur looked up at the smiling Neko and sighed. "It is a nice day, but I'm not in the mood, please leave me alone....Jenny" She snapped before slumping her head into her crossed arms.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:42 am

Jenny pouted hoping off the mast infront of the girl she pked a finger under the girls chin and making it move upwards to face her "come on miss were's your sense of adventure come on lets go have some fun"she says grabbing Ybgur's wrist and dragging her off towards the inner bits of the boat dragging her through the ship's corridors.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:13 am

"Let me go you stupid Neko!" Ybgur screamed, as she tried to stop Jenny from dragging her any further. Ybgur then kicked Jenny in the side, setting herself free, Ybgur ran back onto the deck, trying to hide herself in the crowd, but unknown to her, Ybgur had dropped her crystal in the struggle.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:14 am

(Do you mind if I join in?)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:16 am

(of course not)

Jenny looked a little anoyed as the girl ran off hen she looked at the floor "hello what have we here"She says bending down she picks up the crystal Ybgur had dropped she picked it up and pocketed it as she made her way now back to her room once there she locked the door and jumped happily onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:22 am

Ybgur walked through the crowded deck before realising she had dropped her crystal, she spressed her scream not wanting to draw attention to herslef as she walked back to where Jenny was, seeing the Neko had gone, Ybgur began to knock on a door. "Jenny are you in here?" she asked rather timidly.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:25 am

Jenny heard the knocking and moved forward opening the door she was happy to see Ybgur on the otherside "oh so you came back for some fun thats very good of you"she says grabbing the girls wrist and dragging her into her room with smile she set the girl down on her bed and stared at her happily.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:29 am

A young black haired man walked into the parlor, asking people to move out of his way as he began set up what looked like a table and a deck of cards. "Everybody! Wanna try your luck?! Just a small fee to see if you can best me in a game of cards! If ya win, I'll double your bet!"
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:54 am

"As a matter of fact yes...." Ybgur pulled Jenny down on top of her, wrapping her legs around the Neko's waist. "I believe you have something of mine?" She asked in a seductive voice as she squeezed Jenny a little..
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:00 am

Jenny smiled happily reaching up she pulled Ybgur down onto her bringing the girl into a kiss she sighed a happy dazed expression on her face she began to remove the girls top massaging her breasts gently "soo what do have of yours is it........YOUR VIRGINITY! or something else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruise on the Topazial sea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next