Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruise on the Topazial sea

Go down 
+2
Gabriel115
GiantessFanXXX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:07 am

Ybgur welcomed Jenny's advances, as she squeezed the Neko between her legs, "What a playful cat you are. And not quite you have something a little more important, and if you give it back you can have all the fun you want!" Ybgur pulls Jenny's face to her own, kissing the Neko passionately.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:11 am

Jenny purred slightly reaching into her pocket "this?"she says placing the crystal onto the side rolling so that she was ontop of Ybgur she began to gently lick at the girls exposed nipples as eith her hands she removed the girls trousers and panties.Jenny smiled removing her own skirt and pantines moving so her womanhood was in Ybgur's face and her womanhood was in jenny's face happily Jenny licked at it pushing her tongue into Ybgur's womanhood.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:20 am

Ybgur moaned slightly at the Neko's touch, she noticed the her crystal lying on the bed. "Why thank you Jenny." Ybgur once again wrapped her legs around the Neko, squeezing Jenny between her thighs. Once Jenny was weakend, Ybgur kicked her to the floor. "I'm sorry to do that, you're my type and we'll have to do this again." Ybgur said as she dressed herself and walked out Jenny's room a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:28 am

Jenny groaned getting to her feet tears rolling down her cheeks normally she would have closed the door but she wanted to make sure the girl felt ashamed with hersel as Jenny moved back onto the bed burying her face into her pillow she began to cry loudly into her pillow drenching it with tears.Jenny groaned crying sadly into her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:03 am

Neguma finally felt secure and took of the ribbon covering her head as the left for the upper levels, she felt free to wander the ship. She walked down the halls, her tail exposed itself and swished side to side. Neguma had decided to start having some and let her hair fly loose, and undid part of her shirt showing her crystal cross necklace, as she walked through the halls she found someone trying to scam people with a card game and could hear the voice of some one crying, she decided that the crying person would be more interesting than a card game. She ran up the stairs towards the sound of the crying, partygoers glanced curiously in her direction wondering what was wrong. After alittle bit of searching she came to the doorway where she heard the crying, seeing the scene she curiously walked in, ignoring the other girl that was there she said "Jenny are you ok? I could hear you all the way down stairs!".
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:08 am

The young gambler began to realize that nobody was interested, so he decided to abandon his post for a bit to try and find out where the sound of crying was coming from. "Oi, someone's sad? In a place like this? That'll never do..."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:55 am

"yea you know me." cody sad walking out of the shadows, his wings seaming to be gone. "never expected you to be here, looking for an easy meal?" cody said walking up.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Lilith: Oh hey Cody long time no see, and no me and Leonard are going on our first Honeymoon
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:25 pm

"ah i see.. so i see you disguised yourself..." cody said as a few nearby passengers looked at the two.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Lilith ran up to cody and covered his mouth, " be quite thell here you"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:27 am

Jenny ignored neguma a small bruise was on her thigh she turned over facing away from neguma as she cried she eventually cried herself to sleep putting her finger in her mouth sucking upon it gently as she slept ontop off the covers that were on her bed.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:35 am

Ybgur walked back uptowards the top deck, a smerk on her face. 'I know what I did was wrong, but I'll just make it up to her later.' The mage thought as she once again sat bneath the mast, looking into the blue sky above.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:52 pm

cody pulled her hand away from his face looking to the now interested passengers.. "shes trying to hide from her brother whos mad at her husband mind your own business." he said sternly as the passengers gave a few "oh"s and looked away. he then focused back on Lilith. "there you go, a good bluff goes a long way.. now, wheres your husband? i kinda need to talk to him."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:33 pm

Lilith: i dont know where he is, why do you want to talk to him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruise on the Topazial sea   Cruise on the Topazial sea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruise on the Topazial sea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2