Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:17 am

Sorry, been busy, very busy, only being able to lurk a bit... now I hope I can get back to this. I have at least one drawing and one story to do... just to keep myself busy again. xD
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:13 am

Zillachary wrote:
rcs619 wrote:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Im finally back off my ban. About damn time.

Now I just need to get my modship back and this place can finally go back to normal Very Happy

Good to see yah' back, Cliff! I saw what happened to yah' a couple days ago. That was some bloody-bad business, that was. But yeah, now we get get back to normal, and start making Felarya better than ever. Very Happy

It was like a 2 week ban. I think that is officially the longest non-spammer ban a forum member has recieved. I feel so special.

...and to think, all it took was to disagree with the admin and two other mods who were acting just as out of line and recieved no punishment at all =D

Them's the breaks I guess.
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:46 am

lol glad to see your pretty cheery about it sir
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:42 am

rcs619 wrote:
Zillachary wrote:
rcs619 wrote:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Im finally back off my ban. About damn time.

Now I just need to get my modship back and this place can finally go back to normal Very Happy

Good to see yah' back, Cliff! I saw what happened to yah' a couple days ago. That was some bloody-bad business, that was. But yeah, now we get get back to normal, and start making Felarya better than ever. Very Happy

It was like a 2 week ban. I think that is officially the longest non-spammer ban a forum member has recieved. I feel so special.

...and to think, all it took was to disagree with the admin and two other mods who were acting just as out of line and recieved no punishment at all =D

Them's the breaks I guess.

You can't fight the powers that be. Razz But sometimes someone's gotta take a stand...

Well, good to see you back. Very Happy I just want to get back to working on the world.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:28 am

Good to see you're back. I knew you couldn't stay gone for long O:
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:16 am

Good to hear you're back. :/
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:11 am

Not exactly an "announcement", but: I got an e-mail saying I'd received a private message, but when I checked my forum messages, there was no new one there. Possibly because my inbox is almost full. Just to let anyone know that if you sent me a private message recently, and I didn't reply, it's because I didn't get it. You can try sending it again, or contacting me via dA if I still don't reply.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:53 pm

I didn't post anything about this yet, but my mom is in a hospital in Ottawa for what they think might be appendicitis. Sad But the good news is, she should be coming home soon! ^.^ So please, wish my mom luck on getting better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:11 pm

I just just got microsoft office 2007 today WOOHOO cheers now i can get back to my stories and other thing and make all the spelling and grammer correct, though its still goning to need to be check by a person before i post it. sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Salvyrn
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Salvyrn

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:37 am

Well, the funeral is over now, and I'm back at home again. So I won't be gone so much anymore for a while. Thanks to all those who have been supportive for me, I really think it helped.
Back to top Go down
http://salvyrn.deviantart.com/
thejackle123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
thejackle123

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:41 am

I am back from my mysterious 1 week absence, and I now have Shells fan disorder.[also known as; mysterious internet author disappearance disorder]

As you can guess I was reading through shells and when I caught up i saw that the last update was in 2006 and duamutef had dissapeard from the internet Sad
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:30 pm

thejackle123 wrote:
I am back from my mysterious 1 week absence, and I now have Shells fan disorder.[also known as; mysterious internet author disappearance disorder]

As you can guess I was reading through shells and when I caught up i saw that the last update was in 2006 and duamutef had dissapeard from the internet Sad

It was posted at Eka's Portal (by someone who apparently knew his real name), that he died.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Oldman40k2003 wrote:
thejackle123 wrote:

It was posted at Eka's Portal (by someone who apparently knew his real name), that he died.
This is most sad for i had followed duamutef for a while because he was a great writter, i had my thoeries on why he dissapered but i was praying that it wasnt this. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Saying a prayer for my friends and in-laws in Japan. For others with family and friends in Japan, I offer my prayers. It's extremely bad right now.
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:08 pm

hey guys...Well its been an awesome run so far. I'm sadly reading to depart for deployment to japan due to the destruction inflicted on it by the earthquake. So on friday I'm officially going to be working with most the guys in the 3rd marine division to make sure the Japanese society is safe and stabilized.

So yeah. you can expect I'll be very inactive, being e-mail the only sensible way of contacting until i take some R&R. So i hope you all have a Great fun here in felarya. special some of you acting as older brothers (or sister) i had never had. Keep it frosty peeps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:58 am

ravaging vixens wrote:
hey guys...Well its been an awesome run so far. I'm sadly reading to depart for deployment to japan due to the destruction inflicted on it by the earthquake. So on friday I'm officially going to be working with most the guys in the 3rd marine division to make sure the Japanese society is safe and stabilized.

So yeah. you can expect I'll be very inactive, being e-mail the only sensible way of contacting until i take some R&R. So i hope you all have a Great fun here in felarya. special some of you acting as older brothers (or sister) i had never had. Keep it frosty peeps Very Happy

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:24 am

may you kick that earthwuake ass misty!! i love you! <3
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:39 am

Good luck; it's nice to hear that you'll be over there helping out directly o:
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:47 am

I wish you well and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:56 am

That's very inspiring to hear Vixens. I wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:44 pm

ravaging vixens wrote:

Huh, looks like the Okinawa Marines are actually getting a little action now. 'Cause from what I've been told, 3rd MARDIV is a boring post for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:51 pm

To Japan huh? I've thought about going there to volunteer or help in some way, though the airports are mostly closed. I bet they could use a lot of help with the damage done from the tsunami and earthquake. It's like a foreign Katrina.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Good luck! And take care^^
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:46 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
ravaging vixens wrote:

Huh, looks like the Okinawa Marines are actually getting a little action now. 'Cause from what I've been told, 3rd MARDIV is a boring post for the most part.

might get bigger if North Korea decides to do something stupid. but in the situation now. lol they won't if they're smart. To Bael: japan from reports I'm getting has either little or no looters. so its a little bit better than Katrina atm xD
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:20 pm

ravaging vixens wrote:

might get bigger if North Korea decides to do something stupid. but in the situation now. lol they won't if they're smart. To Bael: japan from reports I'm getting has either little or no looters. so its a little bit better than Katrina atm xD

Have a safe trip and thanks for your help. They really need it over there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 8 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next